Daddy Avenges His Daughter - Cover

Daddy Avenges His Daughter

Copyright© 2014 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 10: Shock Treatment

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Shock Treatment - Daddy catches his sexy 22-year-old housekeeper ravishing his tied-up 14-year-old daughter with a huge vibrator. Disgracefully, he ravishes the housekeeper. His daughter and her friends decide it must be okay to rape him, then. The housekeeper ravishes Mummy. Family Values go right out of the window.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex  

And so it did. They put both Vonnie and Sue through the thermal shock treatment – four minutes in the hot tub, alternating with four in the butt of icy water – swapping them over through three cycles.

They dried them, drove four stakes into the lawn in the late morning sunshine, and tied the two naked girls down by their wrists.

“So Roger,” the twat Thomas addressed me, “you understand what you have to give us and why, don’t you? So let’s get started. Fuck your underage daughter with your big cock.”

Two Viagra were forced down my throat again and I was pulled over to the girls. Vonnie so slender, Sue so glowingly brown and with her potent action-packed little body. Both totally aroused now. I could see their eyes huge and dancing around as their overloaded nerve-endings jangled.

I was pushed down next to Vonnie, and Setright and Thomas transferred one handcuff to a post. Then they shoved me onto her and Dugeon started filming.

Vonnie writhed under me, unable to help herself. The feel of her, the sight of her, and her aroma, so precious and familiar, set me off too and as ever my cock rose unwanted to the occasion. Vonnie spread her legs, thrust her pelvis up to me and I was slipping into her.

Next to us Thomas started licking and fingering Sue, and this time her resistance crumbled just as Becky’s had years before. I heard her gasp as he entered her, and a satisfied grunt from him as he bottomed out in her wet pussy. He immediately started to pump her vigorously.

Sue’s head went back and then thrashed from side to side. Thomas gripped her legs under her knees, pulled them forwards, and began fucking downwards with his big curved cock, penetrating her like a drill.

Vonnie had spread her thighs and I was fucking her deep and hard and fast. It’s hard to admit but Sue’s ravishment was adding to my arousal.

The fucking went on for a few minutes till we all came, together, the sound of a girl cumming being the extra ingredient that finished me - and Vonnie as well I had to suspect as her tight pussy surged around my pulsing cock.

Vonnie and I rested for a couple of minutes, my cock still hard in her, then gradually we just started again. Dugeon was still filming.

Next to us Setright took over and began to fuck Sue, spearing into her lovely, hapless young body with his seven-incher. I heard her groan in humiliated arousal.

Thomas went over and molested Sally and Becky, who had been handcuffed to the rail on the deck. Becky snapped at him with her teeth, so Thomas took the safer option and concentrated on Sally.

When Setright had cum deep into Sue’s helplessly spasming pussy he went over to help Thomas start dunking Sally and Becky in the hot tub and iced water butt.

The Amazon Dugeon moved Vonnie, cuffing her and Sue to the post by their ankles, then cuffed me face-up to the posts by my wrists. She mounted and rode me with her big, muscular pelvis, while forcing the girls to fondle her tits with the all too credible threat of being assfucked with Big Jim.

I could do nothing but lie there while my cock was used, looking up at the handsome, mocking face of our abuser and the despairing faces of my daughter and her sweet friend, while the agonised gasps of my wife and young housekeeper floated over from the deck.

Dugeon rode me slowly, enjoying the show as Sally and Becky were subjected to the Thermopussy mistreatment. After a few cycles they were draped over the rail and their wrists cuffed to their ankles, so that the rapists teachers could enjoy their crazily convulsing pussies.

The rest of the morning passed with the rape orgy unabated. The men fucked all the girls on the lawn, on and on, with their everlasting erections. I was made to fuck Sue, on film, with my everlasting erection and her helplessly hypersensitive - but clearly underage - pussy, until her strong young body was jerking and shuddering in all too obvious orgasm, while I pressed my dad-aged cock into her. It was lunchtime before they’d had enough, when the rapists went in and made lunch. They gave us some at least.

“You’re going to need your energy,” Setright jeered at us, “one of you especially.”


It turned out they fancied a game in the woods for the afternoon’s fun. It was hard to believe they hadn’t had enough sex. Dugeon I supposed was in it for the humiliation, and the men must be taking a lot of Viagra, I could only assume.

Since it couldn’t be a chasing game, with the girl able to run away, it was going to be the one where they tied a girl to a tree and then ‘came along and found her’. Whereupon they would rape her, obviously, Thomas sniggered as he told us.

After some discussion they chose Becky, as the most exciting option. “We can rely on you to fight can’t we, Supergirl?” Becky was beyond being blackmailed; she would fight, indeed.

None of the rapist trio wanted to be left out of it, so they handcuffed the rest of us to the radiator again and went off with Becky, whom they’d dressed in a miniskirt and blouse that they’d had in the cottage. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, her mouth was gagged, and a rope was tied ominously round her neck.

They locked the door and went off, leaving us trying to think of a way out.

“Becky’s not safe,” I worried, “they could easily think they can’t keep her quiet any more.”

“If only my hand was a bit smaller,” Sally was trying to get her hand out of a handcuff, but it wouldn’t go.

We all jerked and pulled at our handcuffs but they were proper ones, not toys, and we made no impression on the heavy old radiator either.

We heard someone try the door, several times. A moment later Jilly’s anxious face appeared at the window!

We stretched out on our handcuff chain ... Sue, on the end, could just reach the window handle, which was an old cottagey non-locking handle. It was stiff, but she wrenched it with all her might, and with a screech it swivelled.

A moment later Jilly had scrambled through, and was inside. She started looking in all the drawers for a key to the handcuffs. Surely they’d have come with two keys? Would they all be the same or different for each set?

In the kitchen she found all kinds of keys, including a bunch on a ring, and brought them through. She worked through them, and indeed the handcuff keys were there. In a minute we were free again and back in our clothes, which even had our keys and phones still in the pockets.

There was no door key, but we could climb out of a window facing the track - the opposite way from the direction the teachers had taken Becky. We ran across the track into cover.

“How can we rescue Becky?” I posed the big question.

“If we’re in time,” Sally was thinking, “we can cut her free, off the tree, while they’re off pretending they’re walking.”

“Right lets get on that trail,” I said. How long had they been gone? Only a quarter of an hour perhaps.

“Then we have to get them as well,” said Sue. “We can’t just go off, what would we do? Call the cops? They’d find all the videos.”

“Alright, what?” I asked.

“We mustn’t just leave them to carry on,” Jilly added quietly.

“Yes Dad,” Vonnie set the seal on it, “they raped me, they raped Mummy and Sue and Becky and you even. And they’ve threatened to kill us haven’t they? So ... we have to think of other girls. Ones who won’t have anyone to come and rescue them.”

I was starting to see the bad teachers had picked on the wrong girls this time.

“Alright,” I said. I made up my mind, shaking off my tiredness. “OK let’s go and find Becky first. Then we can see. Let me see if there are any sharp knives...” I made to clamber back through the window.

“I’ll go,” said Sue, and before I had time to stop her she’d run across and slipped fluidly back into the cottage. In a minute she was back, with three kitchen knives and a pair of kitchen scissors.

“Thanks,” said Sally, taking the biggest knife. We divided up the others and ran as silently as we could into the wood, following the path the teachers had taken Becky down.

They hadn’t taken her far. In a few hundred yards there she was, tied to a tree in a small clearing where two paths crossed, with her mouth taped. She still looked more furious than anything. The teachers were nowhere to be seen. Sally ripped the tape off.

“That way,” whispered Becky, nodding to her right.

“Head back to the road,” I whispered to them all, “I have an idea, for the cottage, I’ll see you back at the cars.”

“Do you have time?” Sally worried.

“Hopefully,” I replied.

“You mustn’t get caught.”

“I’ll buy you some time,” said Becky, rubbing her freed wrists and taking Sally’s knife. “I’ll stay here and run when they come back, pretend I’ve got loose - they’ll chase me.”

“Suppose they catch you?” asked Jily.

“Huh,” Becky scoffed. “As if! And if they did...” she waved the knife menacingly. She tucked it into her waistband and leaned back against the tree. “Go on!”

The teachers weren’t in great shape, and Becky was of course. She was probably faster than me as well. “Okay,” I agreed, “just give me five minutes, then get to the cars too.” I headed back up the path to the cottage, while Sally led the girls down the other path towards the road and Becky leaned back against the tree.


Back at the cottage I climbed inside, hoping I had time.

I found the central heating boiler and pipe-work in a cupboard in the kitchen. Under the stairs I found the main electricity switch and circuit breaker. With my knife I gouged a groove in the circuit breaker switch lever so I could tie the string round it and it would stay on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.