Daddy Avenges His Daughter
Chapter 8: Schoolgirl Becky

Copyright© 2014 by Arthur Dent

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Schoolgirl Becky - Daddy catches his sexy 22-year-old housekeeper ravishing his tied-up 14-year-old daughter with a huge vibrator. Disgracefully, he ravishes the housekeeper. His daughter and her friends decide it must be okay to rape him, then. The housekeeper ravishes Mummy. Family Values go right out of the window.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex  

After that we let Becky recover, then the next day, the Sunday, we fucked her all morning again, and Sally managed to drag out of her the admissions to another half dozen rapes that she’d inflicted on innocent young girls.

The victims were all quite similar: small or slight and naive girls whose bodies were just maturing but who had no experience of sex. The athletic Becky had overpowered them and forced them to orgasm.

She’d started to use the photos to blackmail them into keeping quiet, and added video as an even more powerful weapon, playing it back to them to terrify them. They dreaded her releasing the footage onto the web with their wet pussies, writhing naked bodies, and their faces so identifiable and obviously being fucked, fingered or eaten to orgasm.

And up until she’d got carried away with Yvonne she’d got away with it.

Anyway the extra admissions gave my wife Sally and me the feeling that our policy of making Becky our sex slave was working. We had her blackmail videos from her laptop so she couldn’t run off, and Vonnie and her two fellow victims were all getting over their victimisation by victimising Becky in revenge.

Becky’s super-fit twenty-two-year-old body had been molested and fucked to orgasm by my fat eight-inch cock and various vibrators, tongues and fingers, more times than I could count. It was definitely a lot better than having the girls go through the ordeal of giving evidence in court.

So on Monday we started on Becky again, in the evening after Sally and I got home from work. We had an early dinner then retired to the living room, where we fucked Becky more or less continuously until about half past ten. Finally she looked at Sally with an expression of weary defeat, her sixth huge cum having sapped the last of her resistance.

She was propped on one elbow in front of the fireplace, with Sally next to her having administered the last fucking, while the rest of us lounged on the sofas. Jilly’s slender young body was on top of me, my half-hard cock still in her, while on the other sofa Yvonne and Sue, who seemed to be an item now, lay with their naked bodies intertwined.

“So, Becks,” Sally started, “tell us about your first sex. Where you were, how old you were, and who it was with. You may as well, now you’ve told us so much.”

That was so true, I had to wonder how much Becky had really minded being gang-banged by us in her sex-slave role. She seemed to accept straight away that now she’d told us the end she may as well tell us the beginning; so had she really needed to resist so long?

“I was sent to boarding school,” she started anyhow, “as my parents were abroad so much. It was a Catholic school, all very proper and rigid and boring. I got to fourteen and a few of the teachers were looking at me, you know, when they thought I wouldn’t notice, but three of them, they were like a gang. They started stopping me in the corridor to tell me something or trying to get me to take extra coaching or go swimming or whatever.

“So one of them, Miss Dugeon, was the tennis coach and one day, after practice, she tried to touch me in the showers. She was good-looking but I wouldn’t let her. She’d been looking at me a bit funny for a while, holding me to show me racquet grips, and showering right at the same time, and next to me, things like that. I’d begun to realise there was something about me now I had hips and tits.

“She didn’t push it but then a couple of days later she invited me to play a mixed doubles that afternoon, with her and the biology master and the head of science. I was flattered. I’ve got a good eye and good timing and shoulders and everything, and I wanted to be on the school team, even though I was a bit young.

“The courts are all screened by hedges, because of the wind, and over behind the gym away from the main buildings. It’s four courts all inside a high fence. We started and the teachers played really slowly. I didn’t notice: the time they were taking to serve and the way they kept the points going with hitting easy balls to each other.

“So it got into the third set, one set all, and it was late, everyone else had gone, and they were starting to joke about a bet on the match. So we played some points and they were talking about drinks and money and then the head of science, Mr Thomas, said what about an item of clothing.

“And they joked around some more, they obviously were pretty close friends, all thirty-somethings, and the idea went from an item of clothing for the match to one each game and then next thing they were talking about strip tennis – whoever lost the point had to take something off.

“Well I was starting to catch on, even innocent me, so I said I had to be back for tea and made for the gate. But the gate was locked, with the padlock. I hadn’t noticed them locking it. So I tried to climb it but it’s like ten feet high or something and I couldn’t get my shoes in the mesh, to get a grip, so I fell down again and I was just cornered there and the three of them gathered round me.

“I got ready to fight, though I hadn’t much of a chance, but they just said, you know, “play the strip tennis with us, it’s just a laugh, a game, we often play don’t be such a little girl, you want to be on the tennis team don’t you” and things like that, and so I did play. I had to. It was my only choice.”

Becky stopped and looked round, challenging us to judge her. We were all gripped by the picture she’d painted, of this sexy blonde schoolgirl of fourteen, about to play strip tennis with three lustful and unscrupulous teachers. Locked in what amounted to a cage with them.

Becky surveyed our expressions and carried on.

“They knocked the ball about so I was always trying to save the point. I was playing with Mr Setright, and he never played a difficult shot to the others, he made it really easy, and they just played it to me, all the time, so that I could just about get to it but couldn’t hit it back anywhere hard for them.

“So I lost the first point, after running around like a mad thing, retrieving. They all started up: “go on, go on, just a shoe” but I knew if I tried to play without a shoe I’d just lose even more points so I took my top off and they all cheered and said how nice I looked in my sports bra.

“Then it carried on, and so next time I took off a sock and put the shoe back on, and the next time, and then it was my skirt.

“So then I was in my bra and panties, feeling really exposed, and they changed it and started losing points themselves, and taking their clothes off. And I realised that was just as bad as me losing, and it was all hopeless and whatever I did I was going to end up with them doing things to me.

“I could see the men’s cocks bulging out the front of their briefs, with their shorts and shirts off, and a damp patch on Miss Dugeon’s panties.

“So I stood next to Mr Setright and when the ball came I didn’t hit the tennis ball I whacked his balls as hard as I could with the edge of my racquet-head. He stood there a second and then folded up, yelling, and fell on the ground.”

Becky paused again, a slight grin on her face from the memory. I was looking at everyone else, seeing all of us on her side, because she was ours now. Our young heroine in desperate straits.

“That was it though, the others just came for me, so I ran. They were both bigger than me, so I couldn’t stand and fight, but I could hurdle the nets and they couldn’t, so I held them off for a while.

“There was a bench with jackets and bags, where we’d left them, and I was hoping the padlock key would be there, but I couldn’t get to it with enough time to find it.

“In the end Mr Setright got up and running again and then he climbed over the nets and the three of them cornered me. I swiped Miss Dugeon on the head but then they grabbed my racquet and wrists and it was all over.

“They dragged me over to the bench and cleared the stuff off and pulled my bra and panties and shoes off, just like that. In literally a few seconds I was completely in the nude, in the middle of the tennis courts.

“They tied me down onto the bench. They even had ropes in the bags. I started screaming, it suddenly occurred to me to scream, but they had a gag and so that was the end of that.

“So then they took the rest of their clothes off and Miss Dugeon started fondling and licking me, while the men were talking about my body, saying things about my fine skin and pert tits and my little blonde bush and my shape and just discussing me like I was an object.

“One of Mr Setright’s balls was all swollen but it didn’t stop him at all, his cock was as hard as Mr Thomas’s and he was grinning just the same.

“They had my ankles tied under so my knees stuck out either side and my pussy was completely open to them, and Miss Dugeon got me wet, in the end. I didn’t know at the time but I realised later she was really expert.

“She started eating me and finger-fucking me and in the end, after twenty minutes or something, she got me off. I’d been masturbating for a couple of years, with a hairbrush and everything like we all were, but it was the first time with someone else. The way she teased my clit and sucked and licked, and what she did with her fingers in my pussy, you just couldn’t not cum.

“I saw Mr Thomas with a video camera and I realised he’d filmed me cumming. So he grinned at me and said they weren’t going to hurt me but they wanted me to have some fun with them and as long as I did then the video would be our secret.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.