Daddy Avenges His Daughter - Cover

Daddy Avenges His Daughter

Copyright© 2014 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 6: Pressure Treatment

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Pressure Treatment - Daddy catches his sexy 22-year-old housekeeper ravishing his tied-up 14-year-old daughter with a huge vibrator. Disgracefully, he ravishes the housekeeper. His daughter and her friends decide it must be okay to rape him, then. The housekeeper ravishes Mummy. Family Values go right out of the window.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Yvonne and Sue were giggling together, excited by their developing sexuality, or bisexuality I supposed, as my wife Sally helped the post-orgasmic Becky towards one of the armchairs.

Sally looked over at me, smiled, and blew me a kiss. A slight concern crossed her face. “Rog, how many fucks is that today?’

“Er, Seven? Eight?” I was struggling to remember.

“Right. Bed.” Sally was so in charge. “You’re exhausted. We all are.”

“I’m not exhausted,” Vonnie piped up, grinning.

“I’m not either,” Sue was still cuddling with her.

“Alright, are you two sleeping together?” Sally was quite matter-of-fact about it. The two teens nodded enthusiastically, “OK, guest room for you then, it has a double bed.”

“I’m exhausted,” Jilly was clinging to me, not wanting to let go. I could see Sally weighing her need, sleeping in the same house as Becky.

“OK, spare room?” she said, looking at me for confirmation. I nodded. We’d bought the house for its garden and it had five bedrooms - part of the reason we’d taken on Becky in the first place.

So I slept with a fourteen-year-old girl; a sweet, affectionate girl who was getting quite attached to me, it seemed. Fortunately she was indeed exhausted and she fell straight to sleep snuggled up next to me, without tempting me to drain myself any further.

In the morning I came down to breakfast with Jilly, to find everyone dressed except Becky, who was just in a robe. She had the collar and lead on again, and was of necessity following Sally around, though even so the two of them were staying quite close together I thought. Sally caught my look.

“Well you didn’t expect me to waste her, did you?” she grinned at me. They’d slept together.

I tried to make myself not be jealous - that would make no sense whatsoever. Yesterday I’d fucked Becky twice - or was it three times? - Sue, Jilly three times, and Yvonne. Though it was more that Vonnie had raped me; but still, my cock had gone up for her.

Sally is as stunning as ever at twenty-eight (ten years younger than me) and given the choice I wouldn’t have shared her with anyone, but since she’d revealed she’d already been enjoying lesbian bondage games at the tennis club, I could see it was something I was just going to have to get used to.

After breakfast Sally phoned our respective works with an excuse for the day, prompted Jilly and Sue to phone home again, and got us all organised. “Right,” she said, “who’s coming to the chemists? We need morning-after pills.” Vonnie said she did and then the other girls wanted to as well.

“Okay,” said Sally, “that leaves you here with Becks, Rog, do you want to carry on with the programme?’

“Programme?” asked Becky, sounding a bit disappointed.

“Sex slave treatment darling,” Sally stroked her shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek, “it’s what you need. We have to get to the bottom of your thing about innocent young girls don’t we? I can tell you’re a bit less hung up on these three already, now they’re not innocent any more.”

Becky looked mutinous but didn’t say anything.

The others went out and I took off my clothes and picked up the lead. A day with the alluring, sexy Becky as my sex slave beckoned.

My cock was hard already as I towed her through to her bedsit at the end of the house and sat her on the bed, then I went through her bedside table with the vibrators in the drawer. In the cupboard below was a bottle of baby oil. Excellent.

I took the robe off her shoulders and down her arms, leaving her delicious lean, tanned body naked - apart from the dog collar round her neck of course. The bed had a headboard that was conveniently two planks going across, so I pushed her onto her back, swivelled her round and tied the lead round the headboard in the middle. My cock waved meatily around, tingling, its eight inches at forty-five degrees.

“Pervert,” she snarled, glaring at it. She really did not like being pushed around. I had to admit I admired her; there was something about the aggressive, even ferocious, side to her nature that made me really desire her.

I knelt on the bed next to her and squirted baby oil over her pert tits. I started to massage her, working the oil over her tits and then out over her chest and up her neck, over her magnificent shoulders. She felt wonderful, so lean and muscular, yet feminine with her shape and her soft, fine skin. A blonde complexion with a light all-over tan.

I worked her torso and arms for a few minutes then moved down to her legs. Giving a massage to a girl is so sexy, and all the time I found it even sexier that she wanted to stop me but couldn’t. And sexier still that as I started on her lithe but muscular thighs she couldn’t stop herself getting aroused: she was breathing a bit harder, and the scent of her pussy was in the air. She was sinking a bit too much into the bed though: it wasn’t really firm enough for massaging on.

Without saying anything I untied the lead and pulled her up, picked up the baby oil and dragged her through to the living room. I hung the lead on the doorknob. “Don’t move,” I said.

I went and got a couple of towels from the airing cupboard. When I got back I found Becky in an armchair, looking defiantly at me. “So!” I said, “you want to be spanked I see.”

“No I fucking don’t,” she snapped, “don’t you dare.”

“Dare?” I said. “You naughty slave, that’s no way to behave. And more swearing!’

I was starting to suspect she at least half wanted to be spanked and fucked, and had simply got impatient with the massaging. Otherwise why had she started the defiance only now? We would see.

I pulled her out of the chair by the lead and she fought me, punching and kicking, actually snapping at me with her teeth. It was something completely new to me, but I managed to turn side-on before my cock or balls got hit, and then to grab an arm and twist her round before I took too much damage elsewhere. I pulled her arms behind her and wrapped the lead round them and tied it off.

I pulled her round behind the armchair and pushed her over the back of it. She tried to somersault over to the far side but I just managed to block her legs with mine. It was hard to do much though, she was still trying to kick me. Also it was quite limiting having to stay clear of her teeth. What a vixen. But my cock was harder than ever.

Eventually I found that with my legs against and inside hers and a hand pressing her back down I finally had her under control. The angle was awkward for spanking but I gave her a few smacks on each ass cheek. “You bastard,” she seethed. I gave her a few more.

I ran a finger down her asscrack to her pussy lips. She was soaking.

My cock was automatically lined up. I pushed it forwards and my big, bulging cockhead slid into her. She felt really ready. I pumped slowly and gently and in three strokes I was fully in. She felt fabulous. I rolled my hips around, working my cock inside her.

“You total fucking bastard,” she gasped.

“I know,” I smiled at her lovely, shapely back, “I’m afraid naughty disobedient sex slaves just do tend to get spanked and fucked though.” I gave her a few more smacks on her ass, which was more gorgeous than ever bent over like she was.

I fucked her slowly, making it last. I was recharged with a night’s sleep, my cock hard and strong and ready to cum at any moment, so I had to be careful. It felt and sounded like my slave was ready too. I fucked on and on, denying her a cumming rhythm, for perhaps half an hour. I could feel her potent, clenching pussy working at my cock, tempting it.

Eventually I couldn’t resist it any longer. I knew how amazing her pussy felt when she orgasmed and my cock was becoming desperate.

I speeded up and started pressing into her on each stroke. At the same time I reached round with my spare hand and rubbed her clit. We were cumming. My sperm surged into her as the spasms gripped us, with her pussy pulsating wildly and my cock thrusting and spurting, thrusting and spurting, again and again, until we were spent.

I was still recovering, holding her pinned over the chair for a minute or two, when the door opened and Sally and the girls came in, all grinning at the sight of us, except Jilly I noticed, who wouldn’t look at me.

“Oh wow,” Yvonne was thrilled, “you’ve been raping her Daddy. Was she naughty, or did you just feel like some?”

“She was disobedient,” I said meaningfully, then wished I hadn’t.

“So if I’m disobedient Daddy, what will you do?” Vonnie started undressing her slender body and the others copied her.

“I won’t do anything sweetie,” I hastily tried to back out of it, “because you’re not a sex slave who’s supposed to obey every wish.”

“Huh,” Vonnie wasn’t convinced but she had other things on her mind - mainly lesbian slave sex it seemed: “well we got our morning-after pills, and some fabric to make clothes for her.”

I slid out of Becky’s pussy and she came upright, not fighting any more. I untied her arms and Sally took her lead and led her in front of the fireplace again. Sally ran a finger up the inside of Becky’s thigh, collecting the juice that was running down, and licked it off. Becky went back to being sullen again.

“OK what shall we start with, top or bottom?’

“We could try the hockey skirt, that’s quick, and then look at the top?” Sue was quite keen.

“OK I’ll go and get it,” Yvonne went off. Sally disappeared and came back with her sewing machine, which she set up on the side table.

The rest of us gazed at Becky’s glorious body, and Jilly came and stood next to me. She leaned against me and put her arm round me. I put my arm round her and kissed her. Wow, she felt fantastic, so lithe and willowy.

Yvonne came back with her blue wrap-around hockey skirt and went confidently up to Becky with it. She fitted it on, enjoying reaching round. and stood back to look at the result. It did look very sexy.

Becky’s legs really suited it, and it just hid her pussy. The fabric followed the outline of her pelvis, not making it any wider, and her waist narrowed beautifully above it.

“Schoolgirl look,” I said. I didn’t think the chiffon scarf would go with it.

“Oooh yes,” Sally was into that evidently, “you can donate a shirt can’t you Rog?’

“Sure,” I grinned. None of the girls had anything that would fit across Becky’s shoulders.

“And long socks!” Vonnie was getting a bit excited too, it seemed to me.

In a few minutes Becky was looking like the very image of a pervert’s fantasy schoolgirl. One of my old white shirts had had the tails cut off, and was tied round her middle, with the cuffs turned up and all the buttons undone. It was a bit too wide across the shoulders but that had the effect of showing more skin, helping the front to gape open so her pert tits were just about covered, but so loosely that you knew if you peered in you’d be able to see her nipples.

Her legs were in colour-banded thigh-high socks, leaving a few inches of irresistible thigh showing at the top below the hockey skirt.

I wanted to fuck her again already. Actually it rather looked as though everyone wanted to fuck her, except perhaps Jilly. Jilly was with me behind the armchair, rubbing her naked body on me.

Sally, Yvonne and Sue gathered round Becky in her schoolgirl outfit and started to molest her. She was furious, but couldn’t stop them.

I nudged Jilly in front of me, leaning on the back of the armchair, and she spread her legs to present me with her recently innocent fourteen-year-old pussy. My cock felt like it hadn’t had a fuck this morning at all. I slid the hard, throbbing member into Jilly’s entrance and it started to disappear into her slim pelvis.

I reached over her slender back to fondle her gorgeous tits, pumping my eight inches into her a bit at a time. She was gasping, one gasp for each thrust. Her pussy wrapped my cock in creamy, heavenly sensation.

Jilly and I fucked gently while we watched the others molest their schoolgirl slave. They untucked Becky’s shirt and untied it so her tits could be fondled by Yvonne, and Sue lifted Becky’s skirt and knelt down to start eating her pussy. Sally stood naked and imperious, looking at them.

“So Becks,” she intoned,” the boot’s on the other foot now isn’t it? Your young victims aren’t so helpless any more are they?” Becky just gasped reluctantly, saying nothing.

The action went on and on. The girls ate Becky to her first orgasm, that she couldn’t fight off any more, then dragged her to a sofa, where the skirt was pulled off again; Vonnie went off and came back with the big black ribbed vibrator.

I felt Jilly start to tense and I quickly speeded up my fucking to cum with her. We came beautifully together, gasping and groaning, then carried on watching. I combed my fingers through her thick, glossy brown hair, sniffed it, kissed her neck, and stroked over her fabulous tits and along her slender back. I could feel she wasn’t finished.

The others fucked Becky to another huge cum with the big vibrator. It was super erotic to see her legs in the socks half way up her thighs, and her arms and shoulders in the shirt, with the rest of her exposed: it really emphasised the fact that she was being used for sex.

After the next orgasm they pulled her onto the floor. It seemed Sally had come to the same idea that I’d been following yesterday, of completely exhausting Becky then trying to get her to open up more about her raping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.