Daddy Avenges His Daughter
Chapter 2: Revelations

Copyright© 2014 by Arthur Dent

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Revelations - Daddy catches his sexy 22-year-old housekeeper ravishing his tied-up 14-year-old daughter with a huge vibrator. Disgracefully, he ravishes the housekeeper. His daughter and her friends decide it must be okay to rape him, then. The housekeeper ravishes Mummy. Family Values go right out of the window.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex  

What the hell?

I looked round. Becky’s face was red. Still defiant, but she’d been caught.

We all watched and listened as the girl was stroked and fondled by a hand; a feminine hand with long, slender fingers like Becky’s. Then the back of a head came into shot, a head of thick blonde short hair, and pushed between the girl’s open thighs. The girl was lovely, pretty and slender, and just developed by the look of it, like Yvonne but a little taller and with bigger tits.

We watched the video to the end - about ten minutes. The girl didn’t cum, didn’t even get wet or aroused. She pleaded and cried and that was all. Then the video stopped.

I ran the next video in the folder. It was a different girl, shorter, darker and more muscley, but the same setting and same outcome: complaints and no arousal.

I ran the third video. It was Yvonne, in the same situation. By now I was dreading what I was going to see.

The slender fingers started stroking over her clit, and her pleading was interrupted by a gasp. As the fingers stroked over her exposed labia the complaints stopped altogether, then the gasping turned to moans as the head of her attacker lowered into her crotch.

When the head was removed, Yvonne’s clit was sticking out, dark pink and aroused, above the plump labia. The fingers dipped into her pussy and came out glistening with juice. The thumb dipped in, came out wet, and then the thumb and forefinger closed over the erect clitoris. Yvonne bucked, lifting her pelvis off the bench.

The filming continued inexorably as the hand worked over my daughter’s pussy and clit, now visibly soaking wet and distended. She was moaning sexily, in ecstasy.

The picture shook about but kept Yvonne in shot as the head of blonde hair lowered again - evidently Becky was holding her phone up in one hand as she ate her young victim. Yvonne’s moaning increased, then turned to a wild gasping and the blonde hair rose up, propelled by the pelvis under it. Yvonne was cumming, hard.

After perhaps twenty seconds the head removed itself and the camera moved in for a closeup of the wet, distended pussy, then scanned up to Yvonne’s beautiful face looking freshly fucked, flushed and excited, yet scared, all at once, before pulling back to show her whole slender, splayed, ravished body, still trembling slightly and with the odd jerky aftershock.

No wonder Yvonne had done anything to prevent that being put on the web. I stood up and went over to the bed. Both girls were staring at my cock, which was waving around at forty-five degrees, but I was past caring at that moment. I untied Yvonne’s other ankle.

“Thank you Daddy,” she said, shamefaced but hopeful, expecting me to go and untie her hands, but I took the pink bondage rope over to Becky, fought her kicking legs and tied her ankles with it. Then I went to get a screwdriver and some long screws to repair the lock with, and to try and collect my thoughts. And get a memory stick.

When I came back in I was struck afresh by the sheer sexuality of the situation. The room seemed full of tied-up naked girls; one twenty-two, one fourteen, each delectably perfect. Both sexy. Neither of them as innocent as they seemed?

I fixed the lock and transferred the video files onto my memory stick, then deleted them from Becky’s laptop and cleared her recyle bin. I went over to her.

“Who are those other girls?” I asked. “What sort of state did you leave them in?”

Becky said nothing, not even looking at me. Yvonne answered though: “They’re my friends, Jilly and Sue. From the aerobics class. That’s what we were doing, with Becky, she’s the instructor.”

That was news to me, but it made sense. The phrase “sexual predator” came into my mind. I started to feel some sense of direction.

“Right!” I said to both of them, “you’re going to bring them here and we’ll try and make it right with them. You’re going to explain, Becky, that you were utterly selfish and weak and it was all your fault not theirs, and it’s never going to happen again. We’re going to tell them the videos are gone and will never be used against them. I’m sure they were scared by them even though they didn’t respond to what you did to them.”

I went and stood over Becky, still getting no reaction. Suddenly my anger returned. She was bewitching, but a bitch. Or something. Emotional in a way I didn’t understand, but anyway I wasn’t going to put up with it. Confronting her with her wrongdoing and still being defied like this.

The ravishing, sexy bitch. Literally! Coming into my house and dominating my daughter and raping her friends. I wasn’t going to have my Vonnie in court with this though: being challenged by the defence lawyer and called a liar and lesbian bondage fantasist or whatever - the police were not an option.

“Okay Becky,” I said, “this one’s for Jilly.”

“Nooo,” she was suddenly willing to speak again, “I’m sorry! I couldn’t help myself!’

“Maybe a third lesson will teach you,” I said. “A bit of suffering might give you a bit of sensitivity. Not that you seemed to suffer so very much last time.” I rolled her over onto her front.

I untied her ankles and wrestled with her flailing legs again, until she tired and I was able to hold them bent up to her ass ... her gorgeous firm, smooth ass, with a bit of a tan. I tied one ankle to one wrist, then untied the rope between her two wrists. I had to hang on for a couple of minutes while she fought to get the second wrist free, then I managed to tie it to the other ankle. I forced her over onto her back.

I pushed her knees apart, and there she was, defenceless.

Normally it would have been quite clear to me that forcing a girl to punish her for forcing a girl was absurd and wrong - indefensible. I can only say my mind was not working properly. The sexuality in that room was completely off the scale, and I am highly sexed, I have to admit.

I was half in control of myself, that’s all; the other half of me was in the control of my rampant cock. It’s not an excuse, I know. Eventually, later, I sought redemption, that’s all I can say.

Anyway, I ran a finger along Becky’s slit and up to her clit. She was wet. Freshly wet, I thought. She moaned. “You bastard, you fucking bastard. I’m not here so you can fuck me with your fucking cock, UUUuurrggghhhh.” I had entered her. I wasn’t hanging around, I needed to cum, for the third time. That’s how extreme the situation was.

She was easy to enter. I sank my big cock in to the hilt in one slow, scintillating thrust. Wow, she felt fabulous. Still tight, still creamy, and still pulsating.

She kept looking over at Yvonne, who was still tied to the headboard, naked and looking like a pervert’s wet dream: young, slender and vulnerable, yet with her pert tits, tiny waist and little bush. And she in turn was looking intently at me and Becky.

I started to fuck. I gazed down at the stunning face, her perfect complexion - a blonde complexion with a light tan, some freckles - her blue-grey eyes, strong eyelashes, small nose and big cheekbones. She glared back at me.

Luckily for me her pussy had no deceit, it was totally aroused and not trying to hide it. I’d never felt a pussy like it. It was so strong, so reactive, giving my cock a working over as it squeezed and pulsed around it. When I banged into her vulva at the bottom of each stroke I could feel a jolt of sensation rip through her, her fit body getting ready to orgasm already. God.

I speeded up, not trying to prolong things. I fucked the sexy girl faster and faster, harder and harder. I grabbed her shoulder as her body started to slide up the bed. I felt her tense.

“AaaahhhUrrhhhhhh” she groaned as the orgasm surged through her, gripped her, and took her over. She went rigid under me, tense but shuddering, and my cock felt the clasping convulsions, released the intense pressure and started spurting. I was cumming; cumming once more, into her potent, spasming pussy that was helplessly harvesting more of my sperm.

I came and came, on and on and on; and so did Becky. The beguiling bitch.

I eased my slowly deflating cock out of her and stood up, trying to collect my thoughts again and get a grip on the situation. There were several issues whirling round in my mind, all muddled up.

Somewhere in town there were two friends of my daughter Yvonne, about fourteen years old, who must need help or therapy or something because Becky had raped them in the leisure centre changing room, at the end of teaching their aerobics classes - where they’d made friends with Yvonne.

Becky had tied them to a bench, stripped them, and filmed them while trying to get them off.

It was all completely premeditated, as far as I could see. Jilly and Sue hadn’t been aroused by the fingering and eating of their pussies, so Becky had given up with them, but it must have been traumatic even so.

Then there was my lovely daughter Yvonne, who had been aroused, in that same situation; in fact been forced to orgasm, and had been more or less enslaved by Becky ever since. Had been blackmailed with her video and reduced to being a submissive lesbian, with Becky tying her up and fucking her with a vibrator, often several times a day.

This had been going on for several weeks - probably since the start of the school holidays when they’d been alone together the whole working week. I felt terrible that I’d let it happen.

Meanwhile right now Yvonne was still nude and tied to the headboard here in Becky’s room, pretty much just as I’d found her less than an hour before. She was traumatised with guilt, over her response to the assaults and the way she’d orgasmed so hard and so easily. Now here she was naked, tied up, with me here in the room.

She’d watched me rape Becky three times, objecting a bit but at the same time claiming Becky must have wanted it, since she’d cum. Actually Becky had cum hard; and fast the last time as well, and if we drew the obvious conclusion from the videos then maybe Yvonne was right

It was just percolating through to my confused brain that I’d been in here nearly an hour and hadn’t untied my precious daughter. Why? I’d untied her ankles, one at a time, but not her wrists. And she’d stopped complaining about it.

The human mind is a funny thing; it can be very devious, deceiving its owner. And yet, it can be very subtle, realising things at some subconscious levels that are beyond the scope of the conscious mind at the time. I think that’s what had been happening to me that day. Both those things.

Becky was also on the bed, tied with each wrist bound to each ankle so I could fuck her, as I’d just done. I pulled her off and lowered her onto the floor, and got on the bed next to Yvonne.

I felt I had to help Yvonne account for the two extra videos, which unluckily had proved her right: her friends hadn’t been aroused by their rapes, but she had.

“So Vonnie,” I started, trying to sound as loving as I felt, “maybe you were right and there is a bit of you that is quite sexy, now you’re growing up, and that’s why Becky was able to make you cum.”

“Well I’m just the same age as Jilly and Sue,” Yvonne was nearly sobbing, “and the same stage, with periods and tits and everything, so I don’t see why it’s different for me. I must be a slag! A lezzie slut who’s just easy and anybody’s!’

“No no,” I was desperate to reassure her, trying to think of a way. I blundered on: “It’s a situation loads of people would get off in. Lots of people find it sexy being tied up, because it means you trust the other person and whatever happens isn’t your fault. You see what I mean sweetie? If you just had sex with someone now, as young as you are, it might seem wrong. Too sexy, at only fourteen. But if you’re tied up then it’s not your fault, you see what I mean?’

“But I come in here and get tied up, every day!” Yvonne was deep in her guilt trip, “I stand and let her strip me and fondle me, and I get on the bed and everything! So I must be a les and a skank!’

“But she was blackmailing you,” I tried to reason with her, “you wouldn’t have let her do it otherwise would you?’

“No, no, I wouldn’t,” she wasn’t giving up, “but I didn’t really think she was going to put the video on the web. Not really. I mean, what would be the point? Once I’d not let her do me, posting it online wouldn’t make me start again would it? ‘Cos she couldn’t take it down again, if I did start again, could she? It’d be all over the place the first day. So if I’d once refused she’d’ve been stuck, with nothing to offer me. So it wasn’t a way of making me, really.

“Well it seemed like it to start with, but then I realised. And I bet the police would’ve identified her hands and hair, once they knew who she was. It would’ve been so risky, to start posting it, she could’ve been in prison for years.”

I had to stop and think. Yvonne had always been bright. And not easily pushed around, normally. I tried to replay the expression on her face when I’d burst in and found her, but I wasn’t quite sure any more exactly what it had been conveying.

“But still,” I struggled on, “you wouldn’t let someone touch you, normally, would you, so it was just that situation, that Becky created, forcing you.”

“Yes but then in the end I quite liked it! The cums, they were awful but I wanted them too!” Yvonne burst into tears.

“Darling!” I rolled over to cuddle her.

“Get OFF me,” she yelled at me, “I’m not here to be fucked by your fucking huge cock, you total fucking bastard!’

I recoiled, aghast. I was nude, with half an erection, but still. In all her fourteen years there had never been a hint of an attitude like that. The swearing, the abuse and hostility. What on earth had come over her? I stifled my automatic reaction and looked closely into her beautiful face, hoping to find a clue.

She was waiting for my reaction. Waiting. What did that mean? Something. In the depths of my mind there was a germ of something. Then from the floor Becky spoke:

“You total fucking bastard,” she said. “Don’t you recognise it, you raping fucking sex fiend?”

That was it. Jesus H Christ. Yvonne was echoing Becky’s words, from after I’d raped her.

So now what? I looked closely at Vonnie and put a hand on her leg. Her lovely slender leg.

“I suppose you think you can just have me now,” she snapped furiously. “Now you’ve walked in and found me all tied up and helpless, and not even untied me. You raping bastard.”

My cock caught on more quickly than my overworked brain. It was throbbing.

My gaze ran over her slender body. Pale and so innocent-looking, so very slender. Her long schoolgirl hair. The pupils in her amazing green eyes completely huge.

I tried desperately to fit this new revelation into my shaky picture of what the hell was going on. She’d been consumed with guilt for weeks, shutting herself away in her room and not talking to me and her mother.

Two revelations to fit with that actually: one that she’d realised the video was a bluff (which put her way ahead of me), and one that she’d at least partly come to like what Becky had been doing to her. Well they fitted together, at least.

Maybe it made sense, if I accepted she wasn’t a sexless child any more but a sexually aware girl. A sexy girl. A sexy girl who was into bondage, but not happy about it. A girl with a bit of a compulsion, that Becky had tipped into something she did every day. Was she a victim? How much control did Becky have? That remained to be discovered.

Anyway, the image of my sweet, innocent Yvonne was blown to smithereens. There was no point denying it, or trying to persuade her she was something she wasn’t. She knew, on many levels.

The main thing, the really important thing, was not what she did, but how she felt about it. Sex, bondage, role playing, wasn’t harmful in itself, only the guilt was harmful; the guilt and the secrecy. Was that why I’d casually left her tied up? Was my mind that subtle? Anyway now I had to turn it into a game.

“I’m afraid so, gorgeous,” I kept it deadpan, “I don’t think I can resist your delicious, sexy body any longer. As long as your pussy’s wet, I think I’ll fuck you, as you’re helpless and can’t stop me. I guess I just have to hope you’re not really a les, or you won’t be wet.”

“You bastard,” said Yvonne, a bit less emotionally than before I thought.

I stroked my fingertips slowly up her leg, along the top of her thigh, then down the inside. She closed her legs tightly. I pulled my fingers out, then slid one down through her tempting, teenie bush, over her delicious cameltoe, and then pushed it down into the tight crevice she was trying to protect. She moaned. I was on the right track.

I moved down to her feet, grasped her ankles, and pulled them apart. She struggled, but even with her new muscle she was weaker than Becky. I held them with my arms outstretched for a few seconds, then felt her relax. I crawled forwards, lifting and folding her legs as I went, homing in on her pussy.

Her pussy smelt deeply sexy. Well she’d been having sex for half the day. I loved the smell, it identified her as fuckable. I licked her clit, pushing it out and sucking it. She gasped and writhed about. I looked at her sweet young face, aroused and desperate; the face I’d watched grow up, my own child.

Suddenly, I had to stop. I couldn’t fuck her. The instinct just wasn’t there, after all. She was beautiful, sexy, but there was too much of myself in her, and she was someone I had to cherish and look after while she blossomed, not fuck and cum into.

I got up.

Yvonne stared at me, surprised. Was she disappointed, or relieved? I couldn’t tell. She was in such a state I couldn’t read her at all. Anyway it was time to get her out of this. I reached over and undid the ropes tying her wrists to the bed, gripped her arms and pulled her up. She stood unsteadily next to me.

“Get dressed, Vonnie, and call Jilly and Sue. Invite them over, we’ll go and pick them up.” I was back in dad mode, my cock in abeyance for the moment. “Don’t tell them anything, I’ll explain when they’re here.”

I went round to where Becky was lying on the floor, lifted her by her armpits, and pulled her onto the bed. She was pretty light, considering how strong she was. God she was sexy though. The animal aggression, the predator I now saw in her, wrapped up in her perfect body, behind her captivating face, made me mad to fuck her again. I fought the impulse.

I tied her ankles together, then undid one hand, wrestled it until she tired, and tied it to the headboard in Yvonne’s place. I repeated the exercise until all four limbs were restrained and she was securely strapped to the bed, spreadeagle like Yvonne had been an hour before.

I got off and let my re-hardened cock gradually deflate again while I got dressed. I’d heard Yvonne talking to her friends - evidently they were agreeing to be picked up and come over.

I locked the door behind us, leaving Becky as she was. I checked the time: still over three hours before Sally came home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.