Opening Earth Part 1 - Cover

Opening Earth Part 1

Copyright© 2014 by REP

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - I didn't start out to create a harem, but I soon had more pretty, sexually needy, young women in my home than I could handle. I was a Multiverse Trader who was opening Earth to trade with the Multiverse. The people of Earth would say I was plundering Earth. They would be right by Earth standards. Homeland Security arrested me and learned I was from another planet. The US Government decided to use me for their purposes; I decided to use the government for my purposes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Sereine and I hopped us to Wayside, and we stored our travel equipment. Moving those three pieces of equipment through the Fourth Dimension had been very tiring for Sereine and me. Mary had once asked me if I was limited by size or weight and I told her No. Well for most situations that is true, but it is not completely accurate. There are limits, but it would be an extremely rare instance for me to be affected by those limitations. This trip had pushed my limits.

In making a hop, I first focus on what I want to take with me. I visualize what I will be transporting as being enclosed in a bubble. If I can visualize it in my bubble, it will go with me. However, I can’t visualize extremely large things, such as a planet, inside of my bubble, so there is a practical limit on size.

The practical limit on weight is set by the amount of energy I need to expend in order to maintain my focus during a hop. When I have a lock on my destination point and release my hop energy, I have to maintain my focus in order to arrive safely. The heavier the mass I am moving the more energy it takes to maintain that focus. These pieces of equipment, the people with me, and our equipment were more weight than I ever moved on a hop. It took an immense amount of energy to maintain my focus. I don’t know what my upper weight limit is on a hop, but it felt like this was close to my maximum. Sereine and I were very tired by the time we reached Wayside. We could probably hop an even greater mass, but we would need a much longer recovery time between hops. I think we would be able to hop a significantly larger mass if we built up our endurance by moving very large masses all the time. Hopefully that won’t be necessary.

Once Sereine had recovered enough, she hopped us to my office at home. We were drained both physically and mentally. Mac started to take Martha and the kids to his room upstairs. He stopped and looked back at the five of us still just standing there.

Mac said, “Doug, doesn’t it seem awfully quiet to you?”

Sto wasn’t giving me any danger signals, but it did seem quieter than normal.

Then the door burst open, and Cindy charged into the room. Halfway across the room to me, the robe she was wearing was discarded and a naked Cindy ended up with her arms wrapped around my neck giving me a long passionate kiss.

That was when the pheromones that she was exuding hit me. As my awareness of my surroundings faded, I saw Mac rushing Martha and the kids out of the office with my security people right behind them. As they were leaving, I heard Sto mutter ‘Ah-Oh’ and he closed our link for privacy. Just before Mac closed the door, Coral darted through it with Sto right behind her.

As my legs gave way, I realized that Cindy must have attained her sexual maturity. I later learned that when I left, her ‘illness’ was actually the onset of her sexual maturity. She had been ready for her first man for more than two days. Rita had stayed with her, but everyone else was staying at Matt and Bill’s houses because her pheromones were overpowering.

On the way to the floor, Cindy maneuvered me so I landed on my back. Looking off to my right, I saw Abby with a look of confusion and startled fear on her face. She didn’t understand what was happening. It appeared that she was fighting the compulsion to remove her clothes and join us on the floor. It was also apparent that she was losing the fight as she inhaled more and more of Cindy’s pheromones.

I had lost track of Sereine, but I could feel two sets of hands removing my clothes. As the hands finished stripping me, I felt Cindy throw her leg across my hip. She leaned forward so her breasts were resting on my chest, and wrapped her fingers in my hair. She gave me another searing, passionate kiss.

Cindy’s pheromones had inflamed my desires and aroused my need to mate with her. As I responded to the passion in her kiss, I felt a hand grasp my hardening cock and guide it to the juncture of Cindy’s legs. Glancing to my left, I saw a nude Sereine and her hand maneuvering my cock so the head spread Cindy’s vaginal lips and Sereine’s hand socketing the head of my cock in the start of Cindy’s vaginal passage. Cindy pushed herself up to a vertical position with my hands on her hips. She dropped with all her weight driving herself downward onto my cock. A scream of pain paralyzed Cindy in her upright position with her head back and mouth wide open.

Cindy had told me that she want me to be her first man. I had visualized that as a romantic session of lovemaking. This was anything but romantic and it wasn’t what I called lovemaking. This was the primal instinctive mating of two people driven by lust to reach the pinnacle of passion as quickly as possible. Cindy’s pheromones had reduced me to a lust-filled man who had no consideration for my partner’s pleasure. The only thoughts I had were to spread my genes by impregnating my partner, and those thoughts were all that was on my mind. But, my breaching Cindy’s hymen had momentarily halted our carnal activities.

The moment passed and I raised my hips off the ground raising Cindy to an elevated position. I dropped my hips holding her in that raised position with my hands and then quickly thrust upward so my cock was again fully embedded in her cunt. It took less than a dozen hard thrusts to send Cindy into her first cock-induced orgasm. As she passed her peak, she collapsed onto my chest and went limp in my arms and I gently rolled her to the side.

A nude Abby was moving toward us. Over Cindy’s hip, I could see the look of bewilderment on Abby’s face. Her compulsion to mount me was overwhelming and she didn’t understand it. The effects of Cindy’s pheromones resulted in me lying motionless and unresisting as Abby pushed me onto my back and guided my cock into her passage. As she settled on me, my hands rose to her breasts and caressed them.

Abby’s passion was not as great as Cindy’s overwhelming drive to attain satisfaction had been. Abby was an experienced woman who knew how to post and grind on a man’s cock. As she rode me, she would lean forward and kiss me from time-to-time. When she reached her peak, she froze, and then collapsed on me. When she didn’t move, I realized that Cindy’s pheromones had driven her passion to the point that she had passed out.

I saw Sereine’s hands grasp Abby’s arms and gently shift her off me. I thought that was a nice thing for Sereine to do for Abby. Then I realized Sereine was in the process of mounting me. I didn’t think I had any energy left.

Sereine stared into my eyes as she settled on my cock. I could feel the pulsations of her vagina as she slowly rose and fell on my cock. A feeling of passion was again building in my loins. I was adapting to the effects of Cindy’s pheromones and regaining control of my body. I pulled Sereine down onto me and rolled us over. Lying on top of her, I looked into her eyes and then began to ravish her body. This wasn’t the primal urge that Cindy and I shared, nor was it the sexual need that I felt with Abby. This was a man recognizing that the woman he was with was his woman. A woman who had surrendered herself to him and he was claiming her for the first time. The feeling wasn’t love. It was belonging. Cindy’s pheromones had driven Sereine to claim me as her man. I knew she felt that I now belonged to her. Now I was claiming her for I knew that I wanted her as my woman and mate.

As we thrust and ground our pelvises together, Sereine and I seemed to meld as only D-Hoppers and empaths can. Our souls joined and we shared a feeling of oneness. When I finally released my seed into her loins, our joining was complete.

As I rolled to my back, I pulled Sereine with me so she was lying on top of me. I could sense that we each belonged to the other not only in a physical sense, but also in a spiritual sense. Sexually, Sereine was most definitely not a submissive person. However, it seemed as if I owned her and had at least some measure of control over her. That may prove to be true in a few areas of our relationship, but I knew that she would not submit to me totally. Sereine was a strong woman and she would oppose me if necessary in her professional duties and when her opinions differed from mine. This was a new form of relationship for me and I knew that I had to proceed cautiously.

As Sereine lay on me, I felt Cindy move to my right side and snuggle up to me in a possessive way. I knew that due to her prior desire to be together as a couple and our sexual joining, she had become my woman and I was her man. Abby moved to my left side and placed her head on my shoulder. I didn’t know what to think of Abby. I felt a tentative bond between us, but it was very different from what I was feeling for Cindy and Sereine.

Before I bonded with Sto, I was not sensitive to the feelings and emotions of others. Whatever Sto had done to my mind must have increased my empathic abilities. I was not empathic in the same sense as Sto and Coral, but I was far more sensitive than I had been before.

We lay there on the floor resting. Sereine could feel my cock start to rise in response to the pheromones that Cindy was still emitting. She moved to the side so Cindy could mount me once again. As she took my cock inside her, Cindy winced at the soreness between her legs, but didn’t stop. She needed more from her man.

I rolled her to her back, and started to make slow passionate love to her. This was the joining of two people who cared for each other. Cindy hadn’t learned how to please me yet. It didn’t bother me for I intended to make her first sexual experiences as pleasurable as I could. That meant withdrawing from her and using my hands and mouth to bringing her to a higher state of arousal. When she was ready, I slid my cock back into her, and ground my pelvis on her clit until she lost control. As she reached orgasm, she thrust her hips against mine until I weakly ejaculated into her womb.

As our passion drained away, the office door opened. Rita entered holding her breathe and opened the windows. She departed and went back to the kitchen leaving the office door open, so the room would air out. Cindy’s pheromones drenched the room, but they were no longer affecting us as they had initially.

I took Abby in my arms again and made love to her. Well maybe they were affecting us more than I realized. She was confused by what happened and I wanted her to know that I wanted her as a woman. Yes, our first joining was driven by the lust that Cindy’s phonemes had induced in us, but this second joining was motivated by affection and love. My cock was turgid rather than the hard rod that it had been, but it was firm enough that I was able to enter Abby’s slick passage and provide her with the sense of belonging and pleasure that I wanted her to have.

The four of us eventually found the energy and motivation to make it upstairs. We showered and collapsed into bed. Cindy joined me in my bed, while Abby and Sereine collapsed in their respective beds.

I don’t know about my other new lovers, but I slept the rest of the day. When I woke that evening, Cindy wasn’t in bed with me, and the rest of my ladies had returned to our home. Things seemed to be normal around the house with the exception of the men still staying at Matt and Bill’s homes. That wouldn’t change until Cindy’s pheromones lost their potency.

As I entered the living room, I saw Abby sitting on the couch in a quiet, pensive mood. Sitting next to her, I took her hand in mine and said, “I suppose that you want to know what happened.”

Abby glanced at me saying, “Yes,” as she nodded her head.

“Cindy was born on Slave World. Women born on Slave World are very sexual and passionate. When they first reach sexual maturity, they are driven to claim the man of their choice. They are aided in this by the pheromones that they give off. These pheromones are extremely strong for a week or two after they reach their sexual maturity. When the woman becomes sexually aroused, her body automatically exudes large amounts of the pheromones. Anyone exposed to the pheromones experiences an overwhelming desire to immediately engage in sex with the woman, but the pheromones also affect people who are in the immediate area.

“When Cindy realized I was home and she came into the office, her pheromone production was extremely high. The pheromones affected you, Sereine, and me. Since she was molded to me, I got the strongest dose. There was no way that I could resist her. The pheromones stimulated my sexual desires and overwhelmed my ability to think rationally. I was driven to the point of doing whatever was necessary to appease my sexual needs. You and Sereine were affected in a similar way. Sereine helped Cindy by aligning my cock so Cindy could take me into her vagina.

“While that was happening, you were inhaling Cindy’s pheromones. They pushed you and Sereine into needing to have sex. When it became an overwhelming need, you surrendered to the need by undressing and joining us on the floor. Our first time together was primarily caused by the pheromones. The second time was because I like you and care for you very much. I was still under the influence of the pheromones, but I wanted to share myself with you. So I took you in my arms and made love to you.

“I’m not sure how you feel about what happened, but I want you to know that you have no need to feel guilty or embarrassed by what happened. Yes, in part it was pure lust, but that was not all that happened between the two of us.”

“Thank you, Doug. I’m not sure how I feel about you. I know I like you and respect you. I definitely want you as a friend. While we were in the Multiverse, I felt like I wanted you to join me in bed on a couple of occasions, but I knew that would be improper for it would interfere with our professional relationship. I don’t know what to think now that we have been intimate with each other. I enjoyed it and I would not object if it happens again. I don’t think I love you now, but in time, I could come to love you and fall in love with you.

“The professional me says that I should resign my position with your Embassy. The woman in me says I should stay and see what happens. I know I can do the job I was assigned by the Secretary of State, if I decide and am allowed to stay; but I doubt I will be able to avoid a personal relationship with you if I do stay.”

“I hope you stay, Abby. I also want to see what happens between us personally. I believe that you are a professional who will do the proper thing, regardless of personal feelings.”

I took Abby in my arms for a hug and a friendly kiss. She rested her head on my shoulder and said, “Thank you, Doug.”

Sereine had told me that she planned to become my woman when the time and circumstances were right. I didn’t think that she had planned on earlier today being that time.

“Can I talk with you about what happened earlier, Sereine?”

“If you mean our having sex, yes.”

“I think we both know that it wasn’t a planned occurrence, so I wanted to know if you had any problems with what happened. I’m also interested in finding out if you think of it as a one-time thing, or if you consider it to be the start of a permanent relationship.”

“Cindy and I talked while you were still asleep, Doug. I let her know that I understand the difficulty women from Slave World have with their sexual relationships. I told her that I didn’t blame her or have a problem with what happened.

“I would not have picked now as the most auspicious time to start our relationship. However, now that we have been intimate, I see no reason to delay forming a permanent relationship with you. How do you feel about a long-term relationship with me?”

“Well, I told Ken that I have more women than I need. That’s true, but I don’t have a problem with forming a new relationship with Cindy, you, or Abby. I won’t force any of you to be just one more of my women, but if you are interested, I am willing to join with you in forming a permanent relationship.”

Sereine said, “If we are to have such a relationship, there are several things that you should know about me. I was born and raised in Jessup, which is on Fillmore. I lived in the Home Dimension long enough for the D-Hop ability to start to form. When I was nine years old, we moved to Benson, which is on Shilling, and about one hundred miles north of Timson. The women on Fillmore are sort of the opposite extreme to the women of Slave World. We don’t have the overwhelming desire to engage in sex like the women of Slave World do. I can go indefinitely without a strong desire for sex. However, once I decide to have sex and become aroused, I am every bit as sexual as a woman from Slave World. This morning caught me by surprise. Cindy’s pheromones aroused me. I must admit I wasn’t opposed to us having sex, but it wasn’t my choice to do so at that time and I was not fully aroused. I feel that you may want to know that in order to understand why my response was not very sexual and demanding.

“The second thing you need to know is that on Shilling women form relationships with a man without marriage. Two people will sometimes agree to a short trial relationship or if they believe they are right for each other, they may agree on a long-term relationship. Marriage is not a required part of the relationship, but the two people can marry if they wish. Three or more people in a relationship will sometimes occur on Shilling, but Shilling’s culture frowns on this type of relationship. I adopted this custom as I grew up on Shilling.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.