Opening Earth Part 1 - Cover

Opening Earth Part 1

Copyright© 2014 by REP

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I didn't start out to create a harem, but I soon had more pretty, sexually needy, young women in my home than I could handle. I was a Multiverse Trader who was opening Earth to trade with the Multiverse. The people of Earth would say I was plundering Earth. They would be right by Earth standards. Homeland Security arrested me and learned I was from another planet. The US Government decided to use me for their purposes; I decided to use the government for my purposes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

After leaving Guild Master Moore’s office and returning to the hotel, Matt and I learned that our ladies weren’t back yet. We left them a note, so they would know we had gone to the hotel’s swimming pool and the note suggested that they join us.

The pool was nice. The only problem was the large number of kids made it difficult to swim laps. Matt and I decided to just relax and enjoy the water. We also participated in that male bonding activity commonly known as girl watching, until our ladies joined us. It was difficult for us to tear our eyes away from a few of the mothers for they were very attractive, but somehow we managed to do so.

Dinner that evening was special for Matt and Mary. We not only received the royal treatment, but they were able to try anything on the menu that appealed to them. I could see how Matt would have weight problems if he allowed himself to eat everything that appealed to him all the time.

After returning to our room, I commed the police inspector. I spoke with his department’s secretary who scheduled a meeting with him for tomorrow morning, at 10:00.

I shouldn’t have been surprised when Rita approached me with a special request, but I was. She asked me if I could take them to Slave World, so they could visit with their friends and families. I ran my fingers through her hair, gave her a peck on the lips, and told her we would go as soon as it could be arranged. All four of my ladies gave me hugs to show their appreciation.

Later that night, the ladies expressed their appreciation in a different fashion. I was on my back with Rita snuggled up to my right side. She was alternating between nibbling on my earlobe and Frenching my ear. Carol was busy on my left side taking care of my other earlobe and ear. Both of them were running their fingertips over my chest; paying close attention to my hard nipples. God that felt good. Betty was busy doing her thing between my legs. Between her hands cupping and massaging my balls, her tongue licking my cock like a Popsicle, sucking and nibbling on the head, and taking it deep in her throat, I was a very happy man.

After breakfast the next morning, Mary and my ladies took Matt shopping for clothes. Apparently, Rita hadn’t spent all of the money I had placed on her credit chip. However, from the number of purchases they made yesterday, it looked like she had been trying to do so. I transferred additional funds to her credit chip before they left.

After they left, I commed Magnusson Security. A rough but pleasant male voice answered with, “Magnusson Security, how can we assist you today?”

“My name is Doug Smith, and I am a D-Hopper. I am opening a new planet called Earth and I have been appointed its Ambassador. Master Kevin Moore of the D-Hopping Guild believes that you can help me design a defensive system for a facility I am building on Earth. The facility will serve as my home and the Multiverse’s Embassy. The people of the planet are prone to violence and I expect the facility will be attacked at some point. Therefore, I want to include defensive measures that will ensure the safety of my staff, me, and our families.

“I would like to set up an appointment with one of your security specialists, to discuss the security needs of my facility.”

“Yes, Sir, please give me a moment.”

The gentleman was gone for several minutes, and then returned to his comm unit.

“Mister Smith, I spoke with the owner Mister Sergei Magnusson, and while he is busy at this time, he asked me to tell you that he could meet with you tomorrow afternoon at 2:00.”

I accepted the appointment, was given directions to the office’s address, and then said goodbye. I took a hover car to Police Headquarters, and told the Greeter that I had an appointment with Inspector Nast. The Greeter’s assistant escorted me to a reception area, where I explained my reason for being there to Inspector Nast’s receptionist. She told me that the Inspector was expecting me, and would be with me once he finished his comm. The receptionist asked me to take a seat.

Several minutes later, the receptionist pointed toward a door, and said, “Inspector Nast will see you now.”

Entering his office, I introduced myself and sat in the chair beside his desk.

“What can the Multiverse Police do for you today, Mister Smith?”

“I am a D-Hopper, Inspector Nast, and I prefer Doug. A while back, I registered a planet with the D-Hopping Guild that I am opening. Guild Master Kevin Moore appointed me to be the Multiverse’s Ambassador to the planet. Yesterday, Master Moore informed me that you might be able to help me with setting up a Trade Checkpoint.”

“I see. At the moment, we have a limited number of Police D-Hoppers, and most of our available personnel are assigned to other duties. We will assist you, but it may take a while before we have an available D-Hopper and staff.”

“Thank you, Inspector Nast. I can understand your problem. Unfortunately, the planet I am opening will cause a problem for any officers you assign to checkpoint duty. You see, sugar is a very common substance on the planet, and very prevalent in the planet’s food. It will be virtually impossible for your people to avoid sugar addiction.

“It’s highly probable that the officers will become sugar addicts. I don’t have a cure for that, but the officers can be treated for the addiction while they remain on Earth. The treatment eliminates the cravings and the negative effect sugar addiction has on their bodies.”

Inspector Nast sat there for a moment and then started chuckling about the problem. I could feel myself getting angry, so I said, “I’m sorry, Sir, but I don’t see anything funny in the situation.”

With a big smile on his face, he said, “Call me Carl. I agree the situation is serious. However, it seems as if your problem planet provides the Multiverse Police with the opportunity to solve one of our more serious problems.”

With a confused look on my face, I asked, “What are you talking about Inspec ... err ... Carl?”

“Our headquarters doesn’t like to publicize the personnel problems we have. On occasion, one of our officers will be exposed to a high concentration of sugar in the process of doing their duty and they become a sugar addict. As you are aware, the addiction is immediate, but the effect of the illness on the individual’s ability to function in our society is slow. It always ends with the individual being unable to perform their normal work, and eventually results in the death of the addict.

“There is a drug available that slows the progression of the disease, but it’s almost as expensive as sugar. We currently have several officers who became sugar addicts in the performance of their duties. One of those officers is a D-Hopper.

“I was laughing because it looks like your ’problem planet’ may be the solution to our problem, and our problem may be the answer to your problem planet’s needs.”

“I can see why you were chuckling,” I said. “I think I can use your people, but I have a timing problem. The presentation of my credentials to the Earth authorities has been delayed due to local political problems. I am in the process of having a home designed and have no facilities for housing personnel and the cultural and language differences prohibit me from placing them in local housing.

“I also have another problem ... or I should say, I will have another problem. The people of Earth are prone to violent solutions to their problems. When my presence on Earth becomes public knowledge, I anticipate that I will become a target for that violence. I plan to recruit a security force before presenting my Ambassadorial credentials to the local authorities. The facility I am building will be not only my home, but it will also serve as the Multiverse Embassy. Master Moore suggested that I make the Embassy the location for the Trade Checkpoint, and that the police personnel may be able to assist with my security situation.”

“The situation you are describing is not unusual. We have people stationed on several worlds that are being opened, and some of the people on those worlds can be violent. I don’t see a problem with our people supporting your security force. Have you consulted with security specialists regarding defensive preparations for the facility you are building?”

“Not yet, Carl. Master Moore suggested Magnusson Security, and I have an appointment for tomorrow to talk with Sergei Magnusson.”

“I agree with his recommendation. In my opinion, Sergei’s firm is among the top ten in the Multiverse. They have knowledge and experience in designing defensive facilities. When you speak with Sergei, let him know I said Hello.

“Getting back to staffing your checkpoint, the last time I was briefed, the Multiverse Police force had a D-Hopper and six active duty officers who were addicted to sugar. Their condition has been gradually deteriorating, so I will have to check on how many officers are still capable of performing their duties. I am wondering if you can administer this treatment to our active and inactive officers that have this problem.”

“Yes that can be done if the addiction has not progressed too far. When I first arrived on the planet, I was exposed to sugar and I became an addict. I created a treatment that increased my tolerance to sugar, and while I am still a sugar addict, it’s no longer a problem for me. I can provide the officers with the same treatment. What are you thinking?”

“There must be close to thirty officers in the Multiverse that had to be relieved from duty due to their addiction. You need an experienced security force and I would like to see these inactive officers helped. If you were to hire them as your security force, then the presence of sugar on your planet would not cause them a problem. Unfortunately some of them may have spouses and children, and taking them to Earth will condemn them to sugar addiction.”

“Carl, I like your idea for gaining a security force. If you can arrange a meeting for me with all of the current and relieved police officers that have a sugar addiction problem, I will present an offer to them. It will be up to them and their families to accept or reject my offer. I am also willing to tailor that offer if their families wish to remain in the Multiverse or to meet any special needs your people may have.”

“I believe that my fellow officers will appreciate your aiding their comrades with this problem. If this works out, the Multiverse Law Enforcement Agency will be extremely willing to assist you with anything that you may need. Of course that assumes that our support is not a conflict of interest. Would you be willing to consider taking on any officers that develop this problem in the future?”

“Certainly, Carl. We will have to work out the details, but I will help them if I can.”

I provided Carl with my comm code, parents’ address, and the hotel where I was staying. He let me know that he would arrange a meeting and get back to me with the details. We said goodbye, and I returned to the hotel.

Matt and the ladies had not returned from their shopping trip, so I stretched out in one of the suite’s reclining chairs to think about the problems that would affect my mission on Earth.

I knew there would be a problem with the planet’s governments and politicians, but Matt identified some additional problem areas. I needed to discuss two of them with Matt so I understood the problem. I will check with Matt to make sure I don’t miss anything, but the remaining items were fairly easy for me to understand for they were related to commerce.

Since leaving Carl’s office, I had the feeling that I was overlooking something. I reviewed my meeting with Kevin and my meeting with Carl. Finally, things clicked. The police officers and my potential security force were sugar addicts and going to Earth was a good thing for them. When it came time to recruit my Embassy staff from the Multiverse, I should look for people who already have a problem with sugar addiction.

I didn’t fully understand the purpose of Unions on Earth. I knew they represented their workers, and I could see the workers having a problem with changes that affected their economy. I needed more information from Matt to fully grasp this problem.

I could see several potential problems relating to the businesses that produce the products that the Multiverse will want to buy or sell. I am not sure if Matt had a specific problem in mind.

The Multiverse traders will come to Earth to buy merchandise at extremely low prices. The Earth businesses will quickly realize that their products are extremely valuable in the Multiverse. Therefore, the businesses will increase the price of their merchandise, and the traders will pay the increased prices. This will lead to further price increases, until the price approaches its cost in the Multiverse. Unfortunately, as the Earth prices rise the Earth consumers will not be able to afford to buy the merchandise. This will create hardship for the Earth consumer, and destabilize the merchandise’s market on Earth. A similar problem will occur in the Multiverse. A new and inexpensive source for the merchandise will cause the market price to fall. The current suppliers of that merchandise will not be able to make a profit at the reduced price, and are likely to go out of business. However, before this happens I think the respective Trade Guild will intervene to stabilize the market.

This situation will also occur regarding the merchandise the traders want to buy in the Multiverse and sell on Earth.

It would seem that a tax on Earth’s merchandise that’s exported to the Multiverse would keep the price of the merchandise low on Earth and high in the Multiverse. Conversely, a tax on Multiverse merchandise that’s exported to Earth would keep the cost of the merchandise in the Multiverse low, and the cost of the merchandise on Earth high. These taxes should keep the marketplace stable on Earth and in the Multiverse. I wonder if Kevin is aware of this solution and didn’t have time yesterday to describe it to me. Alternatively, he may have intentionally withheld the solution, to see if it would occur to me.

If I collected the tax on Earth, I could use the proceeds to purchase the merchandise that Earth needs. I could also establish a currency exchange service and make a small fee off every exchange transaction. I would have to look into the legality of that, for that’s normally done by the banks.

As I relaxed in the recliner thinking about the problem and solution from different viewpoints, I drifted off to sleep. It was a restless sleep for I kept dreaming of rampaging mobs of xenophobes storming my Embassy and my security staff turning them into ’crispy critters’ with our energy weapons. I was happy when Rita slipped into my lap and woke me up. It was time for lunch. I wondered why we used our energy weapons in my dream instead of the neural stunners; I didn’t think I was that blood thirsty or violent. One thing is for sure, though; if we used our energy weapons on people who threaten us, then they won’t be around to threaten us a second time!

I talked with Matt over lunch about the problems he identified. He told me the Unions were a power group that responded to almost everything that affected their workers. If the Unions decided that the Multiverse would have a negative effect on the workforce, then the Unions would be out to create problems for my trade mission.

He could see no way to predict how the Unions would view the situation or react, so there was no way we could plan for specifics. He said the only thing we could do was keep a watchful eye on the state of commerce and the Union organizers.

The xenophobes who fear aliens and the religious communities were what Matt called loose cannons. He tried to explain the term, but I just didn’t understand the phrase. He eventually gave up and said that I should expect the unexpected with these groups of people. Some of them had very weird beliefs that most rational people did not comprehend or believe and they acted on those beliefs. They would act, but there was no way to predict the specifics of their actions. I was able to understand that.

We returned to our suite after lunch to continue our conversation.

“Doug, let me explain my view of governments and politicians to you.

“A government is nothing more than a series of organizations that perform a function for the people of a country. In that limited sense, all governments are identical.

“When people talk about a government doing something, what they actually mean is the politicians or government employees are doing something within the framework of the government organizations.

“A politician is nothing more than a person who has a belief system and the position and power to act on those beliefs. However, politicians make deals. Because of these deals, they sometimes incur an obligation to act against their personal beliefs, and against the welfare of their constituents. That’s one of the main problems with politicians: you can’t trust them to act according to their beliefs, or to do what they say they will do. Combine that with the fact that all politicians are liars, and you can’t trust any of them.

“Politicians always seek power that can be used to attain what they want. Your trade mission can provide them with a great deal of power. You can share that power with the politicians you wish to support, but some politicians will favor actions that are not in your best interest. Your failure to support those politicians will result in them opposing you even though they may personally believe your actions to be in everyone’s best interest.

“There is no way you can be a friend to all governments and politicians. Those you are friends with will on occasion not trust you and be ready to retaliate against you if you fail to support them in the fashion they want to be supported.

“You will need all governments to at least act as if they support you, but you can’t trust any of them. The only governments and politicians you can rely on, to some extent, are those who have a great deal to gain by supporting you.

“For the record, Doug, I believe the US Government has a great deal to gain by supporting you. Many of our politicians and government workers will recognize that, and will support you, or try to use you. Unfortunately, a number will oppose you for a variety of reasons.”

Matt and I continued talking about the problems I would face and we started to outline a plan of action. We knew this plan would have many changes over the next few days, so we just defined the basics of the plan and we would fill in the details later.

My comm unit alerted me to an incoming comm.

“Hello, Doug Smith, here.”

“Hi, Doug, this is Carl Nast. I sent a Twixt to our Central Headquarters describing your problem and your offer to aid our sugar addicts with their problems. It was forwarded to all of the officers with a sugar addiction problem. A large number of officers responded, and they are willing to meet with you to learn what you can do for them.”

“That’s great, Carl. I’m busy tomorrow and for the next two days. After that my schedule is open for several days.”

“Then I suggest we meet here at Police Headquarters at nine in the morning, three days from now. That will give me time to contact the officers I haven’t reached, and for our D-Hoppers to have everyone here by then.”

“That sounds good to me. Let me know if we have to reschedule. Bye for now.”

I hadn’t gotten around to telling Matt about my meeting at Police Headquarters or about our appointment at Magnusson Security. When Carl terminated the comm, I told Matt about the meeting, comm, and appointment. By the time we were through our ladies were letting us know they were hungry. We decided we had spent enough time on business, so dinner and the rest of the night was declared a ’No Business’ period. My mind was churning with thoughts of my problem, so that was very difficult to do.

“How was your meal, Matt?” I asked.

“It wasn’t exactly what I expecting, but it was very good. I just wasn’t prepared for a beef steak that tasted like salmon. I’d order it again, it just surprised me.”

During dinner and the rest of the evening, we had made plans for our touristy activities. Matt and I needed to take care of business, so we worked a number of items into our schedule during those times we would not be in meetings. Tomorrow morning it would be a shopping trip for Matt and Mary to pick up some souvenirs. We retired early for tomorrow was to be a busy day for Matt and me.

Carol was in bed with me when I heard her say, “Doug, will you let me give you some special attention tonight? I feel as if I have been neglecting you, since we arrived on Vora.”

“I don’t feel neglected, Carol. Rita, Betty, and you have kept me happy and satisfied in bed and we have certainly enjoyed each other’s company out of bed. But if you want, we can spend some special time together tonight. I’d think we would both like that.”

Carol rolled me onto my stomach, and had me stretch out with my hands by my sides. I heard her opening the nightstand drawer, and then close it. I could hear her removing a cap from a bottle, and then there was a stream of liquid poured between my shoulder blades that slowly trickled down my spine to the hollow at the small of my back.

I could feel Carol position herself so she was sitting on the backs of my thighs. Her hands dipped into the small pool of liquid that had gathered in the small of my back. The feel of the liquid being spread across my lower back left me relaxed. Her hands dipped into the pool and moved to my upper back gently massaging the liquid into my skin, and then her hands slid down and back up my arms.

“That feels so good, Carol. It makes my skin tingle and glow.”

“Yes, Master. Rita said Lover’s Gel does that to people. The tingle and glow relaxes you, but as your skin absorbs it, it enhances your responsiveness to touch. On Slave World, it’s a common treatment that Pleasure Slaves give their Masters.

“Mary asked us to take her to a Sex Shop. At least that’s where we think she wanted to be taken. We were looking around, when Rita saw the Lover’s Gel. She told us what she had learned about it during her training to become a Slave Handler. Betty and she decided that we had to get some for you. We rolled a pair of dice to see who would get to use it on you first, and I won.”

“I never heard of Lover’s Gel. Maybe it doesn’t work on me, for all I feel is the warm glow.”

“Rita told us that it doesn’t make you passionate. That’s up to me. What it does is enhance and intensify the feelings your nerves send to your brain. I am done with your legs, so roll over.”

I don’t know if it was the thought of Matt and Mary being more adventuresome than Bill and Sue, the Lover’s Gel, or Carol’s hands on my body, but when I rolled over, my cock was pointing at the ceiling. It also felt larger than normal.

Carol coated my chest, stomach, hips, and the uncoated portions of my arms and legs with Lover’s Gel. She straddled my thighs and massaged it into my cock and balls. My cock thickened and lengthened, at least that’s what it felt like. Pouring another portion of Lover’s Gel into her palm, she rubbed her hands together and proceeded to rub it onto her breasts and pussy.

After placing the bottle of gel on the nightstand, Carol started caressing me at my head and worked her way down to my feet. On the way, she instilled the most exquisite feelings of physical arousal in my body. As my arousal increased, my nerve endings became even more sensitive. Her tongue bathing my toes drove me over the edge to my first orgasm of the night.

As I came down from my pinnacle of passion, Carol’s breasts dangled over my face. Lifting my head, I guided my mouth to her extended nipples and sucked them into my mouth. I could feel Carol’s arousal building within her. She raised her hips and lowered herself onto my recovering cock as my hands grasped her hips slamming her all the way down my cock.

As my pubic bone crushed her clit, she screamed. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed in my arms. In the heat of passion, I rolled her to her back and repeatedly thrust into her body until I released my seed into her loins.

As I came down from my heightened state of passion, I realized Carol was smiling at me as she held me to her lush body. We rolled to our sides and spent the remainder of the night sleeping in each other’s arms.

The talk at breakfast was about which stores we should visit first.

I asked, “Rita, is Lover’s Gel as effective on women as it is on men?”

A blushing Rita responded, “Yes, Master, but even more so.”

“Our first stop today will be the sex store you ladies visited, yesterday. We will stock up on that gel. I am looking forward to using it on all of you. They all turned slightly red in the face at that pronouncement, especially Cindy.

A sex shop is a sex shop. The store had everything you could imagine: whips, switches, restraints, leather, rubber, specialty clothing, magazines and books, ointments, creams, lubricants, and more ‘love’ toys than I can name. I told Rita to get us a six-month supply of the gel. I noticed Mary putting some in her basket for her and Matt.

As I walked through the store, I saw Cindy contemplating a paddle and decided to tease her. Coming up behind her, I asked, “Do you want me to buy that so I can put you across my knees and use it on your bare bottom?”

She spun around surprised at my presence. “Oh ... no, Sir. I was just thinking that this could really hurt someone. If you want to get a paddle to use on me, get that smaller one over there.”

Now it was my turn to blush. Looking at Cindy, I could see in her eyes that it would not be much longer before she would be coming to my bed. I would be the one having problems then. I walked over to the clerk and asked if there was a product that would enhance a man’s sexual stamina that could be used on an ongoing basis. He told me there was, but only doctors could provide it to me.

I could see Matt and Mary considering some merchandise. So to give them privacy, I turned and headed down a different aisle. Part way down the aisle, I saw Rita and Betty examining a double-ended, strap-on dildo. This just wasn’t starting out as my day.

We finally left the sex store, and a sizable chunk of money, behind. Mary wanted to find a costume jewelry store. We found one in the first shopping mall we stopped at and went in. I knew Mary was serious about purchasing jewelry when I saw her remove a tester that Earth jewelry stores use to test for diamonds.

Mary surprised me. She picked out over three dozen pieces of jewelry: earrings, pendants, necklaces, rings, and bracelets. Everything was very tasteful and classy by Earth standards.

I must have been in the mood to tease for with a smile on my face, I asked her, “You planning on becoming a diamond jewelry retailer when we get back?”

“No, nothing like that, Doug. Just a couple of things for me, and some early Christmas shopping for our friends and family.”

My ladies didn’t seem as interested in getting costume jewelry to wear on Earth. “Rita, aren’t the four of you going to get something?”

“Doug, do you want us going around wearing cheap costume jewelry? We don’t think that would be appropriate what with you being an Ambassador.”

After chuckling and with a big smile on my face, I said, “Rita, you need to think of things from a different perspective. Look at the jewelry Mary selected. Here in the Multiverse, it’s cheap jewelry. On Earth, that jewelry is very expensive and very fashionable.

“We will be attending a number of diplomatic affairs once I present my credentials to the authorities. I want the people of Earth to look up to you and envy you. One of the things the Earthlings value and respect is monetary wealth. Jewelry of the type Mary is selecting will send a message of wealth to the people that we will be associating with on Earth.

“Have Mary help you pick out some jewelry to wear on Earth. I would like to see the four of you wearing identical pieces of jewelry when we attend these affairs. You need to find something that Earth women will envy and want to have for themselves.

“I think Mary can help you. She seems to know about the types of jewelry that are fashionable on Earth.”

“All right, Master, you’re right. We would be embarrassed to wear this jewelry in public here. It’s just that we are not accustomed to thinking about the differences between Earth and the Multiverse.”

I watched as Rita explained things to Betty, Carol, and Cindy. Then the four of them went to talk with Mary; I went over to help with the translation if necessary. I was surprised at how well my ladies as a group could speak English. I only needed to assist them on a couple of occasions. Those language chips I had been making had helped build their vocabularies and understanding of sentence structure. The past week or so of speaking English with Matt and Mary had helped immensely.

“Doug, are you interested in having your ladies wear something stunning, or something expensive?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.