Trainee Secretary Required - Cover

Trainee Secretary Required

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Chapter 10

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Finally, at 52, one of my inventions takes off. I have a factory now, so I need a secretary, don't I? A sixteen-year-old wasn't supposed to apply, honestly! Okay well, not the first one at least...

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

“Dani was saying this used to be two gamekeepers’ cottages,” I couldn’t help being a bit formal still, over breakfast.

It was hard to believe that Rachel really was happy for me to have slept with her beautiful, protectable younger daughter and her equally young girlfriend. It was even a bit obvious that they’d both helped themselves to my morning boner, what with their glowing faces and how they kept touching me and nudging up against me, but Rachel didn’t seem to mind.

“Yes, that’s why the ceilings are rather low,” she smiled, “but the location makes up for it.”

“Now you can start to make use of it,” said Sara, gratuitously touching Rachel’s arm with a sexy little hand...

“My first day of freedom,” Rachel grinned, returning the touch, “what shall we do?” She didn’t seem to be missing her spouse in the slightest.

“Is there anything that needs doing?” I felt I ought to offer, “like DIY type things?”

“I don’t suppose you can use a chainsaw? I always wanted a path through the wood, but it was one of those things ... Pat would always find some objection if I wanted to do something. Though he had to go and buy all kinds of equipment when we moved in, that he thought a place like this ought to have.”

“I never have...” I had to admit.

“It can’t be that hard, can it?” Sara was on her phone already.

“I’ll drive the mower,” Dani said.

“A path would be lovely,” said Natasha.

So shortly afterwards we were all in the wood. The girls had their hair tied back, or in Dani’s case in a long plait, and Sara was in overalls which didn’t flatter her at all but made me think about her body inside it. I could see a tee, and imagine her panties and firm, tiny tits. Rachel and the girls looked deliciously different too, in their jeans, ready for action.

“Okay let’s start with this one,” Rachel indicated a silver birch.

“So you start with a wedge like this,” Sara was showing me on her phone, “facing the way we want it to fall, then you do one from behind, at this height, to make a hinge, they call it, like this.”

“Okay,” I nodded. Rachel was waiting for me. Dani was sitting a touch proudly on the ride-on mower with a little trailer attached, and Natasha was standing by Sara with her delectable little mouth slightly open in anticipation.

The saw started in accordance with Sara’s relayed instructions and I made the cuts, then stood back while the tree fell exactly as physics and my sexy secretary had predicted. I cut it up into logs which the girls loaded onto the trailer and ferried to an old henhouse that had been designated as the woodshed.

I dug round the stump so I could cut it right down to ground level, and filled it in. Dani mowed some brambles and we moved on to a hawthorn.

By lunchtime we were half-way round the route Rachel and the girls had chosen. “That was great,” Rachel smiled round us all at the table.

“It was nice to be doing it all together,” said Natasha.

“It was,” agreed Dani, “and not being told what to do all the time and you’re doing it wrong.” She flexed her shoulders. “Tiring though.”

“We can carry on tomorrow, no need to kill ourselves,” said Rachel, “if you’re coming back after your meeting Mike? I hope you will.”

I nodded automatically.

“We could have a bonfire, this evening?” suggested Sara. “With all the little branches and twigs? I love bonfires, but we can’t have them at home.” She seemed to have no thought of going home.

“We could bake potatoes?” asked Natasha.

“And marshmallows?” added Sara. “Great!”

“Alright I’ll go into town for marshmallows,” smiled Rachel, “and a shop generally. Would you like to come with me Mike?”


So I found myself walking round town with the most glamorous woman around. We’d showered and Rachel had made herself up and was in sandals, skirt and blouse, sunglasses in her hair, looking stunning.

People watched her, and made way for her. I found it hard not to ogle her myself, though at least I was allowed to look into her cheerful, beautiful face as she consulted me gratuitously about purchases and even, after a leisurely coffee, about various clothes in the kind of girlie shop I hadn’t had an excuse to go in before.

There were pretty girls all over the place, but that didn’t faze me now. In a minute Rachel would come out of the changing cubicle and do a twirl for me, and everyone else would know I wasn’t after them. I carried the bags with a smile stuck to my face, and even suggested a dress which Rachel bought.

Rachel took my arm as we walked round and I found myself hoping someone I knew would see me, like one of my uppity managers perhaps, but I didn’t spot anyone. Not that it ought to matter, I knew. I should just enjoy the experience and the conversation with someone who knew about the news and noticed the same things I did.

It was late afternoon by the time we got back.

“We cleared out the garage,” Sara told us immediately.

So Rachel and I had to go and admire it, looking unnaturally clean and set up with an old table and a stool and chair.

“It’s a start,” said Sara. “We can do more once we’ve had our first idea.”

“It ought to be something we know about, ideally,” said Natasha.

“Well I wonder what that could be, between you and Hotsie,” grinned Dani.

“How about a hair care product?” Sara reached for Dani’s hair but Dani swayed it out of reach with a smile.

“Some kind of sex addict treatment would be more like it,” she laughed.

“Well who’s the one who bought a vibrator?”

“How d’you know about that? ... Tash! I wondered where it went!” Dani looked at her sister.

“Sorry, I did leave you some money. I don’t have a card to order one, and anyway Mum or Dad might’ve opened it,” Natasha explained, “and I couldn’t have gone into the shop for one, I didn’t know Sara then...”.

“Okay well you can let me have it back now you don’t exactly need it any more.”

“We can still play with it, can’t we?” Sara pointed out. “Girls do, with each other. And Mike can’t be everywhere at once.”

“I bet we could invent a better one,” said Natasha quietly. “Like, better for sharing.”

“Oh wow I bet we could!” exclaimed Sara. “What are they made of anyway?” She was reaching for her phone.

“I don’t believe it!” laughed Dani.

“You can make them from silicone rubber I expect,” I grinned, “You’d make a mould, mix two-part silicone and pour it in, then it sets.”

By the time dusk was falling and the bonfire was lit the girls had done some research and I’d agreed to buy them a 3-D printer and materials for their garage lab, so they could make moulds to cast silicone rubber sex toys.

For their part they’d agreed to learn how to do CAD design on their laptops and to look up for themselves all the other things they’d need to know. Sara had brought the vibrator down to look at it.

Or so she claimed. I was waiting to see what was going to unfold. It hadn’t escaped me (of course) that last night Dani had said Sara could touch her, and I was one hundred percent sure that my little blonde sexpot hadn’t forgotten either.

By ten o’clock we’d had baked potatoes with dips, followed by roasted marshmallows, and were lying on the quilt covers at the edge of the lawn next to the bonfire. Rachel had brought wine out too.

“What wine goes with marshmallows?” Sara asked, making a face after following a marshmallow with a mouthful of dry white.

“A dessert wine,” smiled Rachel. “I think we’ve got one. It’s very sweet but you can try it.” She went off and came back with two bottles. “We can re-use our glasses can’t we?” She went round pouring. She brimmed Dani’s tumbler, with a wink at me.

“I suppose I might as well be off my face,” said Dani, “if my own mother is in on it.”

Rachel and Natasha both giggled. They hadn’t forgotten either.

“Well it’s a nice moonlit night isn’t it?” reasoned Sara, “and this lovely warm fire...”

“All spiritual, don’t tell me,” said Dani, “as long as we don’t have any clothes on.”

“Two minutes, then if it’s not working I’ll stop,” offered Sara, “and then you can have first go with Mike; that’s okay isn’t it?” she looked at me.

“Okay,” I nodded. Sara was propelling me towards Rachel, and this was a step on the way. I was going to fuck someone, after being left alone all day, and it was not going to be Dani, because Dani would not be asking Sara to stop after two minutes if my little blonde sex evangelist had anything to do with it.

“Yes alright Hotsie. Two minutes, then Mike.” Dani took a big swig of the wine, then another.

“So we’re going to be nude aren’t we?” Sara stood up and took off her clothes. Rachel did the same, then Natasha, Dani and I all together, until the five of us were standing in a naked semicircle facing the glowing fire. My back was cool, while my front was warm. I was super alive. Again.

Sara went to Rachel and drew her into a kiss. By a combination of moonlight and flickering firelight I watched as the two gently meshed their lips, stroked their hands over each other’s skin, and then pulled themselves together. It was mesmerising. A generation apart, but they were so close, just like that. Natasha was going to have to get used to it.

I let out the breath I’d been holding as Sara transferred to Natasha and did the same. The two lovely girls seemed to meld together.

After a minute Sara let Natasha go and moved to stand in front of Dani.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Dani smiled with a hint of anxiety.

Sara just smiled back and reached slowly for Dani’s hair. She walked round behind her, gathered it together, and ran her hands through the whole length of it. I watched as one little hands, whose touch I knew so well, appeared from behind, round the side of Dani’s lean waist, sliding lightly over the fine olive skin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.