Trainee Secretary Required - Cover

Trainee Secretary Required

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Finally, at 52, one of my inventions takes off. I have a factory now, so I need a secretary, don't I? A sixteen-year-old wasn't supposed to apply, honestly! Okay well, not the first one at least...

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

“Well my hand is four inches, spread open, and it’s two of them long,” I heard Sara’s distinctive clear enunciation as I woke up, “and my hand goes not quite as far round as it does on a loo roll tube, I checked.”

“I was sure it wouldn’t go in,” Natasha said, “but it did and it felt amazing. Once I was ti...” she stopped abruptly.

I realised they were discussing my cock, which, absurdly, was hard as though with a morning woodie. I’d slept though - for an hour it felt like? I kept my eyes closed, a bit groggy and not wanting to interfere with the conversation.

“Once you were what Tash?” Dani wanted to know.

“Oh. Well. I had my hands behind me, I suppose,” Natasha confessed.

“Sara...” Dani’s voice dropped even lower than normal, “what were you doing?”

“She likes being tied up,” Sara told Dani cheerfully, “it makes her sexy as anything.”

“It does honestly,” Natasha tried to forestall the row.

“How can it make someone sexy?” Dani demanded, “It’s just so you can’t stop something being done to you, isn’t it? And even if it did, how did you find out?”

“I could just tell,” said Sara, “with how she was looking at me. Cos I fancied her the first second and she was like looking back from under those amazing eyelashes, all shy, but with her gorgeous little mouth a bit open and her eyes like fixed on me. Then when I got close to her she shied away a little bit but when I kept coming she was excited, you could see.”

“This looks so lovely,” I heard Rachel’s voice and opened my eyes, quickly rolling onto my front to hide my erection, “I thought I’d join you, if you don’t mind? As long as it doesn’t embarrass you Mike? I don’t think I need worry about you Sara do I?”

She was arriving across the lawn. I twisted my head to look up at her and saw she was in a short robe, waiting for my permission to take it off and be naked.

“I think it’s his huge boner that’s the issue,” Sara giggled.

“Oh well don’t worry Mike,” Rachel smiled, “it’s not exactly a secret cock is it? I won’t exactly be the first I’ve seen either. I went through quite a few of them in my wild youth.”

“Oh, fine, by all means,” I agreed and rolled back onto my side, trying not to feel guilty and not to perv Rachel as she slid the robe off, while not avoiding looking as though I wanted to perv her...

I tried to focus on her face. Which was stunning of course, but my eyes refused to obey instructions and scanned down her body, which was like Dani’s and in perfect shape, with just the odd mature line here and there. Pert B-cups, rounded like Dani’s rather than conical like Natasha’s. Gorgeously shaped hips. Like her daughters she didn’t shave her bush but evidently trimmed it to a bikini line. She settled down on the end beyond Sara and Natasha, taking a long look at my cock.

“So come on Sara,” Dani hadn’t forgotten, “what about tying Tash up?”

“I like it,” said Natasha, “in a way. It wasn’t her being a bully or something. She’d have stopped if I’d really said, I could tell. I don’t know, it makes me feel sexy. Though I don’t need it any more, now we’ve practiced, but it’s a sexy feeling sometimes.”

“You like a bit of bondage darling?” Rachel seemed interested rather than outraged, “I did try it, I think everybody does at some time. It works for some people, not for others. Just if the fantasy fits in I suppose, being forced and it all being someone else’s responsibility.”

“But Mum!” Dani was disappointed not to have support for her concern.

“You should try it, Head Girl,” Sara grinned, “you might like it.”

“Perhaps you might like it Hotsie.”

I found Rachel was sharing an amused look with me; Dani and Sara working out who was in charge. Sara is more extraordinary, but two years younger is a lot less maturity at that age.

“I wouldn’t mind,” Sara said. “You can tie me up, as long as you play with me. Do it with Tashie, if you like.”

“Ew I don’t think so.”

“You should be open-minded and try these things darling,” Rachel smiled. “Or perhaps it’s my job as a parent to show you ... I wouldn’t mind, if you like Sara?”

“Oh wow, yes please.”

I watched in astonishment as Rachel proceeded to tie Sara’s hands behind her back with the belt from her robe. She lay down next to the grinning blonde sexpot.

“Do you want to help?” Rachel asked Natasha. “You probably know her little secrets.”

“God, Mum!” But Natasha lay down on Sara’s other side and her delicate hand immediately slid down the inside of one sexy thigh and onto Sara’s labia. She gave a sensual rub, making Sara thrust up and gasp, then slid two long fingers in.

“Her pussy is the thing,” she told her mother earnestly, “that’s what really sets her off. She likes you to be pretty strong with it, if you ask me. Well ... to finish; she likes some teasing too, quite often, and being kissed and stroked and everything. It’s okay though - there’s not much she doesn’t like really.”

“Okay darling, I’ll follow your lead. Perhaps over time we can try and sensitise some of the rest of her, if we work at it. Like these lovely tits. They are tiny but so firm, I really like them. But things only feel sexy if you see them as sexy, if you know what I mean.”

“That’s just what Valerie said!” gasped Sara happily.

“And tanned,” Rachel continued, “that’s so sexy. I’m going to tan mine, and my ass too...” she stroked over the sides of Sara’s asscheeks.

I watched Sara writhe about with her hands tied while the two beautiful brunettes chatted and worked her over. It was all hard to believe.

I started digesting what Rachel had said about ‘over time’. Presumably that meant Rachel saw this going on into the future?

I saw Dani looking a little bit put down, watching. Her mother had sided with her rival, it had to feel like. I smiled at her, and she noticed. I extended a hand and she wriggled over. In a few moments my throbbing cock was buried once more in her pulsating pussy.

“Your mother,” I murmured in her ear, on the far side from Rachel, “can be free now.”

She thought about it for a few scintillating strokes. “Making up for lost time?” she whispered tensely, stroking the small of my back to appreciate the support. “It is eight inches isn’t it?” she gave a little extra thrust as though to make sure she had all of it.

I fucked the gorgeous girl lazily, on my hands and knees, not holding her because it was too warm. We were touching cock and pussy, but at other levels too. It was Dani’s third time, as far as I could think, and my fifth. It was insane how my cock was keeping going. With the insane amount of stimulation I could only suppose.

Next to us Sara, hands tied behind her, was gasping while Dani’s mother and younger sister played with her pussy in the sunshine, out in the open, in the middle of the big lawn.

“So Hotsie just helped herself to you, and Tash as well,” Dani smiled up at me, talking normally, which she could do with the relaxed pace of the fuck. She was kind of joking but there was a bit of anxiety. I could see she was trying to adjust to her mother’s new sexy bi persona, and to Sara. She seemed to like Sara, but there were issues.

Of course Sara had arrived in Dani’s life only a couple of hours before and turned it upside down. She’d also somewhat challenged Dani’s position as the older sister in charge, even though Sara is actually the youngest of them; and now Dani’s own mother seemed to be going the same irregular way...

“Yes,” I smiled back, “she sat down and told me the story about her teachers, then she just made it clear she wanted to. That was it.”

“I can understand, how she would, you know. I felt a bit the same, to be honest. And it’s so ... appealing that you have no idea! I mean ... we can just do what we want.”

What did she mean? I could only smile back and press in a bit harder on that stroke. “Of course you can do what you want,” I agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.