Trainee Secretary Required - Cover

Trainee Secretary Required

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Finally, at 52, one of my inventions takes off. I have a factory now, so I need a secretary, don't I? A sixteen-year-old wasn't supposed to apply, honestly! Okay well, not the first one at least...

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

I took Sara back round the outside of the building and in through the front doors, to avoid taking the freshly fucked teen past all the staff.

Now that my mind was working again, I realised how it would look, and she was so young. Her glow, and my own probably, from the intense fuck we had just had would totally give it away. Even as the owner there were limits; I could be obvious, but only up to a point.

Back in Natasha’s office I set Sara up with a desk and gave her some simple searches to do, then retired to my own office for some thinking. There was a lot to get sorted out. My mind was in a complete whirl.

For one thing, I had just fucked an incredibly desirable sixteen-year-old girl. Who seemed to fancy me - reason unknown. I still didn’t have a proper secretary. For another, Sara was a stronger character than Natasha and it wouldn’t work having her as Natasha’s assistant. And for another, I wanted to fuck her again immediately: the effect of being in the same room with both Sara and the beautiful Natasha had set my balls tingling again.

Seeing them together had multiplied their appeal - the pocket rocket blonde with her strength and energy, and the slender brunette beauty all quiet and delicate. Each totally gorgeous.

I opened the cameras on my monitor: there was Natasha saying something to Sara, but Sara’s desk was out of view. I would have to fix that.

I gazed at the beautiful face I could see, and then at the pantycam picture - her lovely slender thighs almost disappearing under her skirt, leading to the faint dab of white at the top where panties covered her teen pussy. It would be such an innocent pussy, I was sure.

I watched for a few minutes, mesmerised. I had actually fucked the hot little blonde, and the stunning brunette beauty on my screen was in my life. It was hard to take in. Sara’s little hand appeared in shot and put a mug of coffee down on Natasha’s desk. Even in that brief moment Sara looked so confident.

My mind was just starting to to register the implications of the coffee when the door opened and Sara was walking briskly across the room, with a mug of coffee for me!

Shit! I wasn’t ready. I got flustered and missed when I clicked to close the camera window. I moved the mouse back too fast, overshot and missed again, and while I was trying to line it up for a third time Sara walked round the desk and was right next to me, looking at it. I froze.

“You old perv!” she gasped. “Filming her in secret!”

God! Busted! Outed as an old pervert spying on a young girl I was employing.

I’d blown it already, as soon as it had started. Now this amazing, one-of-a-kind girl...

“I knew that’s what it’s about,” she put her hand on my shoulder. “Like TWO sixteen-year-old secretaries? Seriously? You wanted her and she blew you off, so you hired me.”

Her tone had changed.

I just said nothing for a moment, trying to take in the tone of her voice. Not hostile. Not judging even?

She giggled.

“She is beautiful isn’t she?” said the little blonde, “I can see why you want her.”

Want her, present tense, started to filter into my mind as Sara moved to the side of my chair and pressed her mons into my forearm on the armrest. She rubbed it from side to side, almost as if the picture was turning her on too. There were her thighs right next to me, naked below her short skirt; all smooth muscle wrapped in that perfect tanned skin.

Automatically my arm moved and wrapped round them, then slid my hand up under her skirt and over her firm, potent ass to the top of her little panties. Back down to the warm, smooth, firm skin of her thigh.

Sara’s hand moved round my neck and under my jaw, lifting it. I looked up as she bent down to kiss me, really not judging me, and then just like the first time everything happened almost too fast for my mind to keep up.

I stood up, watching Sara cross the room to close the door, and started on my shirt as she came back, her gorgeous face intensely alive and her wide, sensuous mouth open in an expectant grin.

This time we stood just apart and each tore off our own clothes, saving precious seconds, then as soon as we were naked we were together.

Sara rubbed her swollen mons against me, side to side, up and down, and pushed it rhythmically against me.

We fell on the floor, Sara underneath with her legs open, and my rock hard cock slid straight into her pussy. It was still creamy from the last fuck.

I felt her hands on my sides, gently urging the pace she wanted. My face was in her hair again, my cock feeling the same fabulous sensations of her strong pussy pulsing around it. I stroked in and out, feeling her thighs wide apart and her pelvis giving little welcoming upthrusts. She was gasping quietly in time to the fucking.

Time passed. I was immersed in a heavenly state, my brain switched to another world by the sensations of fucking this fabulous girl. She loved it so much - just as sex, in a pure way, and on her terms.

Gradually the pressure built, though more slowly than last time. Now I could hold off cumming for longer, and so could she.

I slowed my pace. Her pussy is so strong I could feel exactly how close she was, and so I held her on the brink, for ages, immersed in our other world, knowing that when she orgasmed I would too.

Eventually I felt her movements become a little impatient - it was time. I slowly speeded up, but only just enough, and we tipped gradually, gradually over the edge into our second fabulous orgasm.

Sara’s pussy gripped and vibrated, her cream got more viscous, and the sensation in my cock reached bursting point. We were there.

The slow start and barely-sufficient fucking kept the orgasm going for a long time. I pressed in, spurted, stroked out, stroked in, pressed, squirted again, then pressed and squirted again, and once more, each stroke taking several seconds.

As the fog started to clear in my brain I heard her breathing, gasping, making ‘uhhh’ noises in time with my last couple of thrusts. I pressed in for the last time and held it there.

We lay there for a few minutes, still coupled together.

I felt her energy beginning to return. God! Sara ran her small, sexy hands over my hair, round my neck and over my shoulders as I propped myself on my elbows. She breathed into my ear: “mmmm”. It conveyed everything.

“You little gorgeo nube,” I muttered. Shit! I’d said it out loud - one of my little pervy phrases! Shit!

“You’re just an old sex fiend,” grinned Sara, not in the least put out by my description of her. “A pervy old sex maniac with an out-of-control cock.” She smiled and kissed me. “What would my dad say if I knew I’d fallen into your clutches?”

The thought startled me - she was just a young girl wasn’t she? With a father!

But this girl was no impressionable child. In fact if anything it was open to question just who was in whose clutches! Still, she was young ... my cock started to swell again. Helped, I realised, by some action from her pussy.

I pulled my cock almost out, so the head was just inside; pushed in an inch, past a ring of pressure that I could feel with my hardening cockhead; out again and in again, and as it regained its full glory I started the full, long strokes. I heard her starting to gasp in my ear, in time with my rhythm, and her hands came back on my sides urging me on.

I looked up and saw the wall close to Sara’s head - she’d been gradually sliding across the carpet. I put an arm under her back and across, hooking her shoulder with my hand. I pushed the other arm under her ass, lifting her pelvis up to me.

I fucked her slowly, for a long, long time.

Eventually her hands were pressing more urgently and her body was starting to writhe in my grip. I savoured the power in her, sliding my hands up her back and feeling the muscles there working, her fit girl’s body starting to demand my sperm again...

Her hands moved off my ribs. She pushed them through inside my arms and I felt them, so tiny but strong, grip the back of my neck.

“Now!” she said, “God! Yes! Everything!”

I ramped up the fucking, long strokes faster and faster, not quite thudding into her, my mind blanked to everything else in the Universe but giving this gorgeous girl my sperm. I dimly felt the door open slightly and close again, but didn’t even look. I was on the brink and so was Sara.

Then I was cumming, and so was she, her strong pussy clenching round my berserk cock again as I erupted inside her, both of us making animal noises that were about our base, beautiful, animal sex.

I woke, realising I had nodded off. How long for? A minute perhaps. Sara was still beneath me, panting gently as she came down from the high.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.