Rebel in the South - Cover

Rebel in the South

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 46: Frances

Sex Story: Chapter 46: Frances - After more than two hundred picaresque stories set in the American Revolution, the journals now cover the war's last two years, 1780-81, with more ribald tales.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical  

In Richmond, I had the pleasure of meeting one of that area's true belles and of spending much of a busy night in her company. She was introduced to me by one of Von Steuben's aides at a dinner for Captain Foster and several other officers. I was standing outside, supposedly on guard duty, smoking a pipe and keeping an eye on the stable area, when a sad-eyed captain appeared with this frilly, dark-eyed young lady on his arm, chattering away like a magpie. He seemed more than happy to leave her in my company and get back to the punchbowl.

At first I decided she was just one of those silly gushers, and I quickly understood why the tall aide had shed himself of her clinging hands and fluttering tongue, but she had small, healthy body and a trace of wit. We exchanged jests, and I knocked my pipe out, pulled her back into the shadows and kissed her, holding her tight enough to be a bit frightening if she was the kind to fear carnal action. She took a deep breath, grabbed my lapels and kissed me back, opening her mouth and grinding her soft belly and wide hips into me with complete abandon. I had guessed right again; she needed a man badly and soon or at least she wanted me to think that she did which was almost the same thing.

"My goodness," she said when we pulled apart, hands at each others waist, holding our privates parts in close contact. "What caused that, do you think?" She fanned herself with the ivory fan hanging from her dainty wrist. I ran my hand down her encased back and caressed her firm buttocks. She was wearing some sort of bright colored sacque dress with a fancy front and a wide, silk petticoat. Much of her chest protruded from its tight and stiff covering, barely sheltered under a light and filmy kerchief.

I kneaded her bottom with one hand while I pulled the dress off her shoulder with the other and kissed her on her arm, chest and neck. She slithered back into my arms and raised her face so I kissed her soft mouth again and let our tongues get acquainted. Both of her feet came off the ground.

"This is such a pretty dress," I said, untying the loose knot between her bubbies and handing the thin kerchief to her. She tossed it away. I unhooked two or three hook-and-eye fasteners at the side of her stomacher, extended her very low neckline and pawed at her heaving breasts, trying to pop them loose. "Wouldn't you like to shuck it off?"

She squirmed and pushed my hands away. "Not out here, you fool," she said, lifting her chin. "Later, perhaps." The party roared on inside the house, and I could not believe that we would be missed if we disappeared into the dark for fifteen or twenty minutes, long enough to whet our appetites and see if we wanted a more extensive second course.

"Why not the library?" I said, pushing her pointed bubbies up out of their whalebone shelter like a pair of gourds from a too-small sack. They gleamed white in the pale light, tipped with dark, bulbous knobs.

"Never," she panted, yanking up her stays with her thumbs beside her plump mounds, taking my hand and leading me toward the back of the house in surprisingly long strides for such a short woman. We entered a side door into a small room, which I figured out was a pantry once my eyes got accustomed; one side was all shelves.

By then she had peeled herself out of her dress, which opened like a clamshell, and hung it carefully on a peg. I pulled her whalebone stays down a bit, yanked her laces loose and pushed her soft mounds up where I could get at them. I licked her nipples, sucked and kissed them both before getting back to her warm neck, eager mouth and stiff tongue. She was small but eager, wiggling under my caresses. She untied and stepped out of her huge petticoat while I was petting her and it stood alone beside us as we grappled with each other, eager and panting with hopes and desires. Sufficiently engorged, I stepped back and unbuttoned while she fluffed her hair and smiled at me, her silly fan still dangling from her arm despite her almost complete dishabile. Then she looked down in the soft starlight coming through the doorway and her eyes widened.

"Sir," she said, licking her trembling lips and pointing with her fan, "I fear that you may harm me with that, that thing. I've never seen such a monstrous, ah, thing, never." She moved back to the wall and flattened herself there, looking frightened, turning in her toes and squeezing her thighs together. She shook her head negatively. "Please," she murmured.

"Fear not, maiden," I said lightly, bending to kiss her gently and lifting her shift with both hands, sliding it up her legs until it bunched at her pinched-in waist and then caressing her pelvic area, my thumbs sliding into her fuzzy groin. "It has been oft welcomed, much praised and never despised." She gasped and shook as my knees bent to fit her height and my hands cupped her bottom and lifted her off the floor.

"Oh," she said, enjoying the effort. "It's like a mast, I can't, please. It's a tollgate." She put her hands on my chest and pushed, shaking her head, looking frightened, while I held tight to her whalebone encased body, lifting her from her toes, her mouth gaping, teeth showing, body shaking, legs kicking in mid-air.

"Lift your leg," I told her, grabbing one while I held her up on my knee, and she whispered, "No, no, please, I really can't. Y're jus' too big." I pulled up one of her thighs to my hip and then the other, and she hooked her feet behind me as I arched my back and felt the head of my prod pop into her. I kissed her again as her mouth fell open. She leaned back and sighed, her whole body shaking in my hands.

"See,"I told her as I began moving my feet left and right and rocking her in the small room with her shoulders and head rolling on the wall behind her. "You underestimated yourself. You must have been dallying with boys."

"Oh my," she said, as our bodies got in unison and heaved together, faster and faster. "Oh my God!" she cried as some deep and hidden place inside her opened to my battering, and I suddenly felt myself sliding deeper, engulfed in shuddering flesh. I grasped her tightly by the butt, pushed her back against the wall and enjoyed myself as she squeaked and moaned, her tongue in the corner of her young mouth, eyes clamped shut, concentrating on passion and snorting through her nose.

It did not take long before I felt myself jerking and spasming with pleasure, while she continued to shudder and gasp, heaving her hips up and down. I never slowed but instead listened carefully to her rapid breathing as we continued to lunge together against the wall, faster and faster.

Finally her head snapped back with a loud thunk and she cried out, "No!" A single syllable, and then shook and trembled in my grip like a leaf in a storm, spasming within, breathing out loudly and repeatedly, shaking. After a bit, her legs slid down and I lowered her to the floor and withdrew, eager for more. I turned aside, stuffed my rod in my britches and then quickly helped her into her petticoat, yanked up her half-laced stays and hooked up most of the front of the sacque on her fancy stomacher while she got her breath. She ran her hands through her curls and looked up at me.

"My room is at the head of the main stairs on the right. Your host here is my father, and my husband is off somewhere in the Tidewater doing something for the governor."

I held her face in both hands and kissed her very gently. "About one?" I asked.

She nodded. "Oh! I never felt anything like that?" she said softly. "Let's get back to the guests since I'm playing hostess tonight." She stretched up and kissed me again with one hand on my heaving chest and the other at my bulging crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.