Rebel in the South - Cover

Rebel in the South

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 25: Slavery

Sex Story: Chapter 25: Slavery - After more than two hundred picaresque stories set in the American Revolution, the journals now cover the war's last two years, 1780-81, with more ribald tales.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical  

"Now, y'see them two," the big man said, leaning back in his chair and taking his cigar from his soft-lipped mouth. "Them two's m'pride n'joy; yes they is. "Come ri'over heah girls."

The pair of youngster approached meekly, hands behind them, heads down. They looked a bit like twins, nearly the same size and color.

"Now these two, they had different momma's, yessah. Would you believe it?"

He grabbed one girl by the thigh and turned her about. "This here one, we calls Yasmine. Her momma was a'octaroon, beautiful woman, and," he said as he grabbed the other young girl and spun her about, "this is Violet, an' her dam were a high-yeller mulatto, yessir, a fine piece she was, too. Hated t'sell her."

"How old are they?" I asked, not knowing what else to say. The girls were barely nubile, their bare young breasts no bigger than a fist and their hips quite boyish, but their skin was as white as mine and their hair was curly orange. They were both pretty girls, barely five feet tall, and would likely be beautiful women in a year or two. All they wore were pieces of Scotch cloth wound about their waists and several strings of beads.

"They's fo'teen," he said, "damn near breedin' age, but we ain' gonna breed these two, no suh we ain't." He chuckled and slapped Yasmine's firm backside. "Fixed 'em so's they can't, in fac'. We got other uses for them. Shoot, we been trainin' them since they was weaned. Show the man your pickle, girls."

Both youngsters lifted their short, tartan skirts and spread their legs a bit. Both had a good sized cucumber or squash stuffed in their nearly-hairless twats with maybe four inches or so of the thick, green thing sticking out and quaking. They smiled at me shyly. The cucumbers jerked up and down slightly in their puffy lips, and I understood why they walked rather strangely.

"Show the gen'man wha'chu kin do," their master said, stuffing his cigar back in his mouth.

With their hands on their skirts, the girls let the pickles slide out an inch or so and then sucked them back in, even deeper then they had been. They looked pleased when they did it, showing their white teeth.

"Now lef'," he said, and the vegetables protruding from them rotated slowly.

"An' right," he cried, slapping his thigh. The things stopped and began to move the other way, rather unevenly.

"Aw ri' girls," he said, "thas enough for now. Y'need t'practice some."

The dropped their skirts and waited.

"I'm prouder a'them then even m'hound dogs," he said. "I been breedin' and sellin' nigras, jus' like m'daddy done, for a coon's age, but this here pair's the bes' so far."

"You sired them?" I asked.

"A'course," he said. "An' busted their little cherries too, soon as they come on. Guess you noticed they was circumcised."

I nodded, dumbfounded.

"They been suckin' cocks since they was eight or nine, soon's as their mouf's was big enough. Bes' damn cocksuckers 'tween here and Nah'leans, yessah."

"And you'll sell them when the time comes?" I asked watching the skirts sway side to side on the retreating girls.

"Oh, likely. Them almos' white ones, they bring a good price. I got a thousand for the bes' one las' sale, but shoot, she'll bring in ten thousan' in ten years. Good inves'ment in a'prime piece a'ass."

He led me back to his big home with its many chimneys, had a meal ordered while he went off somewhere, and I later was shown to a clean bed by a comely black woman who offered to stay with me if I wished. I smiled and thanked her, undressed and fell between the soft sheets, wondering what sort of life slave owners led.

I had found the place after losing my way when a band of local militia surprised me on the road. The servants, obviously under orders, had bathed and shaved me and given me a new shirt before their master received me in his ornate parlor and then led me outside to view his grounds and slave quarters.

My door swung open and a young blonde with a candle stood in the doorway. "There you are," she said. "They tole me daddy had a guest."

She set her candle on the small table by my bed, untied the bow at he neck and wiggled her shoulders. Her long nightgown slithered down her ripe body and puddled at her feet, pausing briefly at her nipples and hips. She flicked it up with a toe, very gracefully, put the gown on the foot of the bed and crawled in beside me, wearing naught but a smile.

"I'm Nancy Jean," she said, "I'm his youngest daughter. I usually get the leavin's, but the others are away, visitin' and fuckin' down by the river." She squirmed up my body rubbing me with her hard, pointed breasts and her long legs. "Missy tole me you was hung like a horse." Her hand investigated, "But this don' seem so awful big." I could feel her muff's moistness on my thigh.

"Nancy," I said.

"Nancy Jean," she said, stroking away steadily, stretching the skin to and fro, and mouthing my left nipple.

"Do you climb into bed with all of your father's guests?"

"Uh uh," she said, "jes' the male ones." She laughed. "Oh, it is pretty big, an' hot, too."

Never one to miss an opportunity, I turned off my curiosity and got busy, bringing the young woman's mouth to mine and her body atop mine, letting my hands explore and caress her and, in short order, rolling her to her back and entering her dripping cunny while she panted and beat on my chest with her small fists, a startled look on her lovely face.

She arched her back when I grabbed her lean ass and lifted her hips to make my penetration somewhat easier, but then she bucked and jumped on my bone wildly as I tried to swive her properly. She was really out of control, and I was not sure whether she wanted more or wanted me to stop since all she made were guttural noises. I surely was not going to stop.

After she came the first time, she calmed a bit, and I enjoyed her at some length, finally pumping out my release in her hot, tight quim while she moaned and kicked beneath me.

"Oh, that was jes' awful, lordy," she sighed, lying beside me and oozing fluids as we rested for the next go-round. "I should'a made you pull it out."

I turned her toward me and sucked an already-erect nipple into my mouth.

"You are surely no gentleman," she moaned. "That's how field hands do."

"What do you know of field hands?" I asked after giving her dug a final lick.

"Oh, I had a few, out in the barn there," she whispered. "Course I wouldn' let 'em come in me, that's dirty."

"Tell me about your family," I asked, not really caring but curious.

"Aw'ri," she said quietly, "m'sister's name is Melissa June an' she's twenty and awful, awful pretty I mean. I'm seventeen, jus' las' week." She giggled. "Our new momma's Janey. She's daddy's fourth an' she's, oh, 'bout twenty-five maybe. He was gonna marry a sixteen-year-old but we talked him out a'it." She laughed.

"No brothers?" I asked.

"No white ones," she said. "An' he sells off his boys 'fore they's full-growed. I've had one or two a'them. They got big horns, jes' like daddy and like you do."

"Auctions?" I asked, feeling blood finally flowing back into my tired groin.

"Sometimes, mainly for the girls he breeds, t'others he jus' sends down the river, same as a crop."

"How many slaves do you own?" I asked after I kissed her and tongued her deeply.

She made an odd noise and shivered. "A hundred and thirty-some, not counting children. He sells 'bout twenty prime field hands each and every year; that's his inheritance; that's what we live on. The girls, the almos' white girls, thas' his hobby."

I knelt between her slim legs and pulled them over mine, lifting and opening her to my long, hard pike. She squealed when I drove it into her, lying back on the pillows, her eyes closed and fists clenched. I pulled it back and drove it in several more times, getting a highly pleasing squeal each time. I served her vigorously until she came and then lifted her limp body, rolled to my back and held her warmness to me, my spear jerking and jumping deep within her as I rested.

She moaned and drooled on me for a while but eventually revived and enjoyed herself on my poor body until she spasmed and collapsed. I rolled her to her back again, got her legs up on my chest with her feet behind my head, and really pumped into her hard and deep until I came, jolting us both with my jets of sperm. She just gasped and shook. That session lasted nearly an hour I believe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.