Stormy Weather - Cover

Stormy Weather

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 11: Epilogue

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Epilogue - Looking after a fourteen-year-old in the beautiful Greek Islands takes an erotic turn. Mutual attractions overcome the social hurdle of incest and a love affair blossoms.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

WEATHER LAY BY THE crystal clear turquoise pool glancing down at her bikini, the pink matching her toenails very nicely. She liked how her breasts had grown and filled out the bikini a bit more. Aidan liked it, too. It was easy to tell the way he groped all the time.

"Weather, put more sunscreen on!"

"Okay," she yelled back at Mom in the kitchen.

Weather liked the new house. When the neighbours had stopped renting it, Aidan had moved in and rented out his old place next door. She liked having a pool to cool off in. She'd been right; the pool was warmer than the sea. This house had lots more rooms, bigger rooms. It even had a big eat-in kitchen. She missed the old place sometimes, though. It was so cute, so compact you had to practically live in each other's lap and bump into things. That was nice. But this was better. She grinned. Aidan, despite all the room, still managed to knock into everything!

"Weather! I said put on more sunscreen or you'll have to come inside!"

"Okay, Mom! I will!"

She wondered if another dip might be better. She'd seen Aidan staring at her pussy after swimming. She knew he was looking at the dark shadow of her pubes, her bush still a bit small, but covering her mons nicely. With a twinge of pleasure Weather wondered if Aidan would like to give her a bikini trim. How fun would that be? The intensity of oral sex, Aidan eating her pussy, had shocked her the first time, but she'd become rather addicted. In fact, even Mom caressing her in the shower had sent her into heaven. That had been a shock, too. Sex was fantastic. This age of consent thing was stupid. How could feeling so good be bad?

"You'd better obey your mother. Put sunscreen on."

Weather glanced over at Aidan, stretched out next to her in swimming trunks, the sunlight bleaching his soft chest hair. Gorgeous sexy eyes looked at her. She felt a pulse of arousal. "You put it on me," she said with a grin. When he didn't agree, she added, "Please, Dad?" She knew exactly how he'd react. Yup, there it was, a slight twitch in his bathing suit. She mostly called him Aidan, but he always reacted funny when she called him "Dad." He'd get positively dopey if she called him "Daddy."

"I'd be delighted," he said sitting up, grinning, his eyes carefully trailing over her body.

"Lunch, guys!"

"Aw, Mom! Can't it wait? Dad was going to put sunscreen on me."

Aidan grinned at her. "Come on," he said offering his hand to help her up.

"Do we have to? It's Mom's cooking!"

"Shhh. Don't be rude, Weather. She's trying."

"How about a siesta after lunch?" Weather inquired, her eyebrows moving up and down. "Maybe Mom would like to join us? Huh? Whaddaya think?"

She couldn't stop her scream of pleasure at Aidan's grope and pinch of her butt cheek.

I FOLLOWED WEATHER'S SPECTACULAR fifteen-year-old ass as it undulated seductively, watching it disappear through the wide double doors. I was intensely lucky, incredibly grateful, and happier than I had any right to be.

It had taken Weather and me almost three weeks to wear Alexis down, but finally she agreed to make me happy; she agreed to stay. I told her that, here, on a Greek island called Santorini, our mother's birthplace, no one knew we were anything but husband and wife. I convinced her she could be a marine biologist here better than Illinois, of all places. I told her the truth, I wanted nothing more in this world than her and Weather. That's it, nothing more.

"Did you tell Weather we would take a siesta together? All three of us?" Alexis asked as I walked into the kitchen, interrupting my musing. Something smelled burned.

Weather sat at the kitchen table grinning at me, gorgeous steel-gray eyes sparkling.

My sister smiled and walked over to me, kissing my cheek softly. "Are you sure you have that much stamina, Tiger?"

I had a sudden vision of my sister on hands and knees as I gently took her from behind, her magnificent pear-shaped ass in the air, Weather lying on the bed, legs spread wide, her mother softly kissing her pussy. Damn!

Yes, I had more than enough stamina I decided with a smile.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.