Stormy Weather - Cover

Stormy Weather

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 10

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Looking after a fourteen-year-old in the beautiful Greek Islands takes an erotic turn. Mutual attractions overcome the social hurdle of incest and a love affair blossoms.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

IT WAS THE THIRD day when Weather excused herself early and went up to her room. She lay on the bed after changing, the windows open, a cool October breeze wafting in. Weather was horny and frustrated and angry.

She hadn't considered the problems of having Mom here. She hadn't thought it through! No sex with Aidan was driving her nuts. Not being able to tease him, kiss him, hug him, and fondle him was aggravating. It was just as bad not having Aidan constantly chase her for a grope, a fondle, or a kiss!

Damn! Why had she been so stupid? Weather rolled onto her side, pissed at everything and everyone, especially herself.

Downstairs Alexis asked Aidan, "What's wrong with Weather?"

Aidan's shrug didn't bring any light to the matter. But there was something going on. Alexis could see it in the way Weather kept staring at Aidan. At first, she'd liked that Weather obviously loved him. That was very clear. But that expression tonight, the clouds of an incipient storm in her eyes, it was almost as if...

No. It couldn't be. But...

"Aidan, I'll be back. Just going to have a chat with Weather before she falls asleep."

"Yeah?" Weather said at the knock on her door. She watched Mom come in, closing the door behind her gently.

Mom sat on the bed, her hand combing through Weather's short hair, an intensely caring and loving gesture. Weather saw Mom smile softly.

"How long?"

"Huh? How long what?" Weather asked.

Mom, soft eyes studying her, spoke quietly. "How long have you and Aidan been lovers?" she asked.

Weather blushed furiously. Her heart rate spiked. Oh shit. "How did you know?" she asked nervously.

"I'd have to be blind not to notice how you two behave with each other. Tell me, was it Aidan that initiated..."

Weather dropped her eyes, interrupting, speaking quickly. "No. He didn't. I sorta did."

Alexis smiled gently. She knew full well what the result was when Weather decided she wanted something. Poor Aidan. "I see."

Weather looked back at Alexis. "Sorry, Mom," she said abashedly. Then, with returning enthusiasm, "But have you seen him?"

Alexis laughed. "Yes, actually, I have."

Weather grinned. "I don't know what it is, Mom. It's not like he's the handsomest guy I've ever seen, but, jeez, he's the sexiest by far!"

Alexis stroked Weather's short hair. She liked her enthusiasm. Yeah, Aidan was sexy. With a sigh, she gathered her courage and began. "Weather, there's something I have to tell you. Something I should have told you long ago, but it's so hard to explain. You see..." She paused and took a deep breath.

Weather interrupted again. "You mean about Aidan being my dad? I know already."

That startled Alexis. But the conversation that ensued startled her even more. She'd never in her wildest imagination have believed she'd be talking with Weather about a sexual relationship, especially when their lover was the same person. It was very odd.

Nevertheless, Alexis remembered herself at fourteen. She'd have jumped into Aidan's bed when she was twelve if he'd asked, she'd loved him so much. Weather grinned when told. Alexis could see the relief in her eyes. But then their conversation turned to more practical matters. Exactly how did two people share a lover? Some of Weathers surprising and adventurous ideas made Alexis blush.

Eventually she left Weather's bedroom after getting a promise that Weather would keep Aidan in the dark about their chat. She'd decided her brother should pay the price for not telling her about him and Weather.

The next night, as they sat eating dinner on the balcony, Weather decided Mom was as bad as Aidan. She grinned. She and Aidan had cooked Mom a special meal of tender lamb shanks. And as they cooked, when Mom wasn't around, Aidan started groping and fondling like a teen making her horny and ache for him. They ate dinner leisurely, the autumn air fresh and cool enough for sweaters, houses lit up all around them, pools glowing with their pool lights on, and music drifting to them from a nearby tavern along with bursts of laughter.

Weather watched Mom and Aidan. She recognised the expression in Mom's face. Something was going to happen.

With no change in expression or hint of what she was doing, Mom took a sip of red wine, crossed one knee over the other, and spoke, looking at Aidan. "I understand you've been sleeping with my daughter."

Aidan choked and then blanched, fear in his eyes. Mom looked at him without an expression. After their talk, Weather knew Mom wasn't mad. But it was sort of funny seeing Aidan cowed. He was deathly pale. And then Weather ruined it. She couldn't stop the giggle that escaped. He looked like a scolded puppy!

Aidan's eyes darted to her and back to Mom. Colour returned to his face and he grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry?" he offered.

Mom was hilarious. "Sorry? Sorry Aidan? As if it was an accident? How did that work? Did you just happen to fall into her bed, oops sorry? Was that what happened? Oh look, I'm naked, oops, sorry?" Mom's smile softened the delivery and Aidan's grin made Weather's heart patter.

He pointed at Weather. "Ask her. It was all her fault."

"Really? How's that?" Alexis asked, resting her chin on her hand, elbow on the table, leaning forward towards Aidan.

Weather, still grinning at his discomfort, watched as he glanced at her then back at Mom.

"She, well, the water and that lacy thing, you know. And then there was ... and do you have any idea what your daughter can do with ice cream? How was I to know? I mean..."

He had Mom laughing as he explained nothing. He had Weather laughing, her heart aching and then blushing furiously at his recounting an ice cream incident, Mom looking at her with surprise in her eyes.

Weather masturbated in bed that night. But when dawn broke, she'd had enough. It wasn't fair. Besides, she was horny. Slipping from bed, she quietly made her way to Aidan's room, carefully crawling up the bed to settle between Aidan and Mom. She reached down and pulled the sheet over her, turned on her side and snuggled back against Aidan.

I WOKE TO THE feel of a warm young body pressing back at me. Rolling, I spooned the body. A familiar scent made me open my eyes. I had Weather in my arms, her sexy posterior pressed to my naked groin. She smelled delicious, fresh, sleepy, young and intoxicating. It didn't surprise me in the least when a morning erection formed. I wasn't really thinking as my hand found a slender hip. Weather had remarkable curves when on her side. She also moved too sensually.

My erection found the valley formed by her lovely buttocks. Her bum clench that let me know she felt me was delicious. I let my hand slide over her hip to find the hem of her nightshirt. Tugging gently I drew it up, fingers finding soft cotton panties. Unable to stop myself, I caressed her petite panty-covered ass, teasing myself by sliding fingertips under elastic.

Weather moved. Cotton panties were pulled down over one hip, her sweet buttock partially exposed. She lifted and shifted and, with a pulse of pleasure, two naked buttocks formed to my now straining erection. When they clenched, precum leaked.

No word had been spoken. I was horny. Weather felt so sexy. Reaching around her, slipping my hand under her nightshirt, I found a delectable petite breast. When I caressed it, Weather responded by pressing her ass back against me and squeezing her buttocks. Perfect.

Her hand found my erection and steered it down, the tip sliding through her butt crack, across her anus and slipping between slender young thighs. She let go, clasping me with her thighs. I thought I heard her sigh, but I definitely felt her body tremble and I felt her hunch slightly, her pussy pressed to my shaft.

Her fingertips found my the tip of my cock and pushed. She hunched and, in an exquisitely erotic move, Weather guided the crown of my erection back through her slit to sink into her, spreading her labia as she raised her leg to rest over mine. In an exquisitely erotic move my erection pressed and slowly sank into her tight, tight vagina, hot and velvety. In a heart-stopping move, Weather pressed her ass back at me and sheathed my entire erection inside her.

For two or three minutes we lay quietly. I wallowed in the sensual delight of holding such a slender, young teenage girl, one who smelled so outrageously good. I wallowed in the erotic thrill of having my erection held tightly, gripped by a small pussy, buried in a fourteen-year-old. Weather was snug and hot and moist, flexing gently as if massaging my cock.

It was too much to bear. Hugging her slender body more tightly, I withdrew, her pussy desperately holding on to me, almost like a vacuum. She trembled in my arms. Before the crown slipped out I reversed, pressing into her slowly, gently, carefully, her soft walls parting, my shaft enrobed by hot liquid velvet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.