Stormy Weather
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Looking after a fourteen-year-old in the beautiful Greek Islands takes an erotic turn. Mutual attractions overcome the social hurdle of incest and a love affair blossoms.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Standing up from the desk, chair scraping across the floor, I stretched my aching back. It had been a grueling eight hours straight of reviewing code and writing more and I was only a third the way done. I wasn't worried, though. These days I was taking my time. I didn't really need the income, my other published software programs providing more than enough. Leaving the small study I walked to the living room, pausing at the entrance. Weather was turned partly away from me towards the balcony, bent over the dining table studying a text book. Her laptop sat open and ignored on the table, a picture of my white and blue boat lazily rotating horizontally, her latest screensaver.

I felt a sharp stab of fear and melancholy. Three and a half months had slipped by in the blink of an eye. It was far, far too fast. Six months was rushing at me like a runaway freight train. Mid-October felt like it was just around the corner. In less than three months Weather would be gone. I was afraid of her leaving. I stared at her working quietly, already feeling the sorrow of her departure, the melancholy of being alone again. I so loved her I couldn't imagine life without her. But, like a recurring nightmare, it was going to happen. Like it or not Weather would leave me and I was going to do absolutely nothing to stop her.

"Eíste chtypitós."

"Huh?"

Weather looked up at me and smiled. "I said you're staring."

"I know that. I'm not. Hold up! You said that in Greek!"

"Yup!" she smiled with pride.

"How?"

"Jeez," she said, lifting the cover of her text book. "You don't think this is school work, do you? It's How to Speak Greek in Forty-six Easy Lessons. They're not so easy," she added with a grin.

"Wow. I didn't know. But ... Why?"

"Gawd, Aidan. You can be so slow sometimes. Cuz I'm staying with you. That's why. I'm not going back so I need to learn Greek."

I paused for just a moment to bask in that wonderful thought. Then I pictured Alexis charging after me with a large knife gripped in her raised hand. "No." I shook my head. "No, Weather, you're not staying here with me. That's just not possible."

I saw a grin fade. Storm clouds gathered in her eyes turning them a hard flinty gray and anger flashed like lightning. Oh shit! I recognised that look; stormy Weather.

I held up a hand before the thunder could crash. "Your mother would never allow it," I said. "But, I'd give the world to have you stay, Honey." It was with a sigh of relief that I watched Weather's eyes clear and a smile emerge. I'd experienced a stormy Weather once and that was quite enough, thank you very much.

"Would you? You'd really want me to stay?"

"Yup." I nodded.

"Kay."

She grinned, a flit of something passing through her enchanting eyes, and then she turned back to the text book. "S'agapo, Baba," she said softly.

My heart tripped. I felt tears prickle my eyes. She'd said she loved me a few times, but never in Greek, never so softly with such feeling. And that was the first time she'd called me Dad and it almost killed me. I found myself a Mythos beer and retired to the balcony, my mind busy, eyes damp, heart aching.

WEATHER STARED AT THE text book without seeing it. It had shocked her to think she wouldn't live with Aidan. It had angered her that he'd accepted she'd go back to the States. She loved him. There was no way he'd be able to get her off Santorini; she just wouldn't go. It was a huge relief when he said he'd give the world to have her stay. She'd seen the truth in his eyes. He loved her just as much as she loved him. That was good.

She sat, mind obsessing on what to do. Eventually it dawned on her. She knew. Now, how?

WEATHER INTERFERED WITH MY cooking as we prepared dinner. She'd been a mischievous sprite all afternoon, practicing her Greek on me, not the language, but behaviour, groping and pinching, laughing with twinkling eyes and dancing away from me when I tried some reciprocal actions. I had a partial erection from her gropes and, when I rearrange it, Weather just giggled and asked "What's the matter?" with pure impish glee. I was very glad she didn't call me Dad again. It seemed to affect me very, very strongly.

With Weather happily having a ball at my expense, she set the balcony table. Dinner was delicious; grilled lamb chops marinated in garlic and crushed fresh mint leaves, a side of rice, and a tomato, cucumber, feta, and onion salad. Her company was wonderful. I quite lost myself in her gorgeous, expressive steel-gray eyes and her smile, her laughs, her love, and her undivided attention. It was a pure pleasure to talk with her. She was articulate and well informed, and had a wonderful, subtle sense of humour.

Almost an hour later I pushed my empty plate away. Weather sighed and did the same with one last longing look at it. Judging by her active toes, she'd liked the meal. She leaned back and looked at me. I smiled.

It was quite fascinating to see her expression change, first contemplative, then sly, followed by pure, unadulterated mischief. It was intensely attractive. And then she grinned. Oh-oh.

"Do you remember me feeding you ice cream and chocolate sauce?" Weather asked.

Did I ever. And the way she kissed off the ice cream, wow. I felt an erection return just at the memory. "Yup," I answered with a grin. "I will never forget it."

Weather grinned at me. "So, can we try it again, but just a bit different? Waddaya think? Would you like to?"

I thought yes indeed! I smiled and nodded. "Sure, why not. If you insist."

Weather laughed. "Don't move. I'll be right back."

I watched Weather jump up from the table and run inside. I heard her running upstairs. What was she doing? Sipping a glass of Pavlidis Thema, a rich, violet-hued red wine, I waited, eventually hearing her descending, followed by a fridge door slamming, the clatter of cutlery, a fridge door slamming.

I had a nice partial erection pressing in my jeans as I expectantly waited for Weather to sit on my lap, her lovely butt pressed to me, and letting her feed me ice cream. I especially looked forward to her licking any spilled ice cream from my face. I wondered if I could reciprocate. That would be nice. In fact, it would be very interesting to take some ice cream upstairs and see how her slender, delectable body would react as I spooned it over her and ate it up. Man, her pert boobs would positively...

Weather appeared in the balcony doorway. I sucked in a breath. She stood with a bowl in one hand, a spoon in the other, a big, big grin on her face, her hips cocked, and my white dress shirt on, her long slender coltish legs bare.

"Whaddaya think?"

What I thought was, to hell with the ice cream. I could throw her over my shoulder and, fondling her sumptuous rear, carry her to the bedroom, throw her on the bed and assault her. That's what I thought!

"Um, very, ah, um. Actually, it's a bit hard to think with you like that," I finally got out, nodding at her attire.

She laughed. "Good."

Strolling around the table, she gave me a bump with her hip, "Move."

I dutifully pulled back from the table and turned slightly, fully expecting her to sit sideways in my lap. She didn't.

"Here, hold these."

I held the proffered bowl and spoon, confused. She leaned in, sexy eyes sparkling with mischief, and kissed me lightly. "Don't move, Aidan."

Her hands fumbled.

"Excuse me? What are..."

"Shhh! Don't move!"

Don't move?!! I quickly looked around to make sure no neighbours were watching Weather open my jeans. I was still inspecting the vicinity when her small hand started tugging.

"Weather..."

"Hush! Lift," she ordered. "No one can see with the awning down. Now don't move. And don't drop the ice cream."

She seemed quite pleased with the bulge of my erection, judging by her grin, her eyes sparkling. "Now, don't move, kay?"

I nodded, unable to talk. She tugged some more.

Jeans and boxers fell to my calves. The chair felt cool on my naked ass. I felt stupid sitting with pants at my ankles, bare-assed, a spoon in one hand and a bowl of ice cream in the other, my erection jutting up from my groin. But I didn't mind in the least when Weather straddled my knees. She grinned at me and shuffled up, her hand gently holding my now rigid erection.

Leaning in, she whispered, "I'm not wearing panties."

The bowl almost fell. I groaned. Weather smiled at my distress, knelt astride me, lifted up and, guiding my now painful erection, slipped the tip along a very moist slit, back and forth, spreading her moisture and mine. I groaned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.