Stormy Weather - Cover

Stormy Weather

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Looking after a fourteen-year-old in the beautiful Greek Islands takes an erotic turn. Mutual attractions overcome the social hurdle of incest and a love affair blossoms.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

For three days I lived in paradise, basking in the love and adoration of my daughter, drowning in the pleasure of our love, physical and emotional. I relaxed. I was happy, extremely happy.

The morning after our first night together I'd had a frisky shower with her. As she giggled her pleasure, beautiful eyes twinkling at me, I'd greeted her sexy boobs, not quite as large as a tea cup. "Hello again," I'd said, giving them a long overdue kiss and then, to her soft moans of approval, a gentle suck and soft nibble. Her areolae crinkled and puffed up beautifully and small nipples became turgid, just like her mothers.

I'd kissed my way down my daughter's slender body, tasting nothing but clean, washed silky skin, water cascading over my head. My hands found her sexy rump, curvaceous, perfect handfuls, just as her gorgeous pussy filled my view. Water cascaded down her body running in rivulets, following sexy creases, straightening and plastering short pubic hairs to the sexiest pussy in the world. Up close, as I moved in for a taste and a kiss of her proud pudendum, I discovered a small birthmark on her left labium, a little kidney-shaped mark. Trembling, I greeted it, welcoming it with a gentle kiss. I loved how Weather's nervous giggles faded away into soft sighs, her hands finding my head.

That first morning I let the shower almost drown me as I probed my daughter's fourteen-year-old pussy with my tongue, tracing her long clitoral hood, kissing and caressing. She shuddered and, had there been more hot water, I might have brought her to a climax, or had her bend over for some arousing pleasure. But a sudden cooling had her screaming and fleeing, shivering as she wrapped a thick fluffy towel around her, hair plastered to her pretty face, and a grin making my heart palpitate. My Weather was gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

That first day Weather was all hugs and cuddling and soft and sexy and loving. She was spectacular. That first day I unabashedly fondled as we stayed home. I fondled sexy unfettered boobs hidden under a large navy blue T-shirt, one that looked suspiciously like one of mine. I drowned in her addictive giggles and died for her murmurs when my hands somehow found the inside of her shorts and caressed a sweet panty-clad butt. I relished her squeals of annoyed pleasure at my loving pinches. I pursued Weather all morning, never getting enough of her sweetness.

And, that afternoon, we sort of found the bed. Somehow clothes were shed and, with an afternoon breeze wafting through open bedroom windows, Weather cuddled and kissed. She smiled with pleasure and shyly reached for my erection, her hand not quite surrounding it. She squeezed, testing its stiffness; it was very, very stiff. She stroked hesitantly until I showed her how. And I groaned deeply when she discovered how silky and slippery precum was.

I had fun too. I discovered fine baby hair in some rather exciting places. I caressed perfect adolescent boobs, petite, firm and sexy. I liked how they remained youthfully upright even when she was on her back, and how her areolae darkened as they flushed and swelled up, Weather trembling at my oral attention. I adored how her sexy eyes watched me so carefully. I loved her silky young skin. In the brightness of afternoon light I discovered the marvel of baby hair, fine soft blond hair that became noticeable when I was a few inches away. Weather had it on her lower stomach. She was ticklish there, too, writhing and laughing as I kissed lightly. I found myself very excited to follow that baby hair to the beginning of a remarkably lush mound. I admired short dark chestnut pubic hairs, so silken and soft. I tried to kiss her cute bush, sighing with pleasure at the thickness of her perfectly shaped mons.

When I caressed a silky inner thigh, adding pressure to encourage them to part, and my lips locked on her mons right where a sexy cleft started, Weather tugged at my hair trying to prevent me from exploring. She closed her legs and muttered something.

Rising, I smiled reassuringly. I liked the arousal in her eyes, heat and intensity. Leaning over her, I kissed her navel, her right nipple, smiled and kissed her left nipple, the heat in her expression growing. Smiling, I cupped her gloriously plump pussy, warm and soft, soft pubic hairs tickling my palm, my middle finger slipping along her short cleft. Bending, I kissed Weather on her lips, soft and supple lips. I caressed her incredible pussy and whispered in her ear, "Turn over."

I was incredibly aroused. Weather was quite spectacular, a nymph, just gorgeous. When she rolled, her exquisite ass filled my vision, a perfect bottom swelling up from her slender back, parting into two seductive, firm, young buttocks that together formed a pear. My erection ached and drooled at the sight.

I found even more soft baby hair on her lower back, just above her bum, just above the valley formed by two perfect petite buttocks. She murmured when I kissed that baby hair. I was fascinated by how her rump swept up from her slender back so seductively. I smiled at the indents that appeared in each gorgeous cheek when she clenched, two buttocks gripping my probing fingers. Her butt was cooler than the rest of her. She didn't seem to care as I whispered that fact into her ear while caressing the cool skin. She clenched her buttocks again when I kissed one then the other, pressing my lips deep into cool firm muscles. I caught the aroma of Weather's arousal and my excitement surged, erection straining up, precum leaking.

Weather moaned into the pillow when I parted her legs and slipped my hand down over sweet buttocks to find and cup her warmth and moisture. She moaned again and clenched her beautiful buttocks when my finger found her small clitoris and caressed. I had her pressing her pussy to the bed as I slipped a finger in to probe her opening, kissing her back gently.

She looked spectacularly attractive when I slipped over her back and between her legs, my erection jutting out over her lovely butt. She helped when I slipped a pillow under her hips, lifting for me, her pussy rounding and filling her crotch, appearing so large on her slender young body. Light glistened off her moist arousal, her labia flushed, slightly parted, glistening deeper red shadowed inside.

The fever of arousal gently settled in my head. Bending in worship of her perfect adolescent body, I kissed her left buttock then the right, my hand stroking her short, moist cleft. I caressed two perfect cheeks, watching them part, her small anus winking at me. And below, God, below, her labia separated to reveal her aroused clitoris and the intensely exciting tiny entrance to her vagina, dark, so erotically small.

Weather's body jerked hard when I kissed her moist pussy and probed with my tongue, tasting her clean, slightly musky flavour. She twitched when my tongue touched her clit. She moaned when I kissed it. I was in a sexual fever with need thrumming my body. My erection felt tight and swollen.

Rising, holding my shaft, I nudged the tip against her short cleft, leaning forward slightly to add pressure. I loved the upsweep of her bottom, so young, sexy and exciting. Her labia oozed apart, slowly spreading to hug the tip, then the head of my cock. I felt her little opening. Weather's petite rear end looked stunningly sexy with my large erection pressed to her. Her youth was absurdly arousing. But, when she wiggled her butt, her arms slipping up under her head on the pillow, and when she murmured her arousal and encouragement, my erection strained and ached. I reacted by pressing home, a tiny opening slowly dilating, slowly yielding. I pressed harder as she wiggled working my large tip in and suddenly heaven held the top of my erection in a warm tight velvet grasp. Weather moaned and clenched her buttocks, tightening her pussy on me, so damn sexy! My vision dimmed for just a moment and I had to calm myself. I was so aroused. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced.

"You feel so good, Aidan," she whispered.

"Better than good, Weather, unbelievably good," I whispered back.

It was; utter heaven. With a final, longing look at her beautifully shaped ass, I lay over her, sweet buttocks pressing to me. I nuzzled her ear and kissed her neck and drew my daughter's seductive scent deep into my lungs. Weather murmured and curled her ass up. I sank into her, slowly, oozing into her, her tight pussy caressing my crown then my shaft as I penetrated her deeper and deeper. When her buttocks were pressed hard into my groin, I paused and flexed my erection; man she was tight.

Weather giggled. "Again. Do that again." She reinforced her instruction with a clench of sweet buttocks. I didn't giggle. It was more of a groan of perfect agony. I flexed my erection, God so tight, and then withdrew slowly feeling her snug pussy clinging to me, holding tight, reluctant to let me go. Reversing before completely out, I pressed in with an erotic thrust.

Weather clenched. "Oh. Good. Do it again," she encouraged.

Sliding my hands under her chest, Weather lifted for me and I cupped her breasts, squeezing gently. With Weather's slender body under me, I started stroking into her slowly, long strokes, in, out, slow arousing strokes, in, out. I thrust into her gently, loving how tight and velvety smooth she felt, how thick I felt. I kissed her neck and sucked her earlobe, holding her firm breasts, thumbs rubbing her nipples, thrusting into her gently. I wanted this incredible feeling to go on forever, to never stop. Making love to Weather was utter bliss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.