Stormy Weather - Cover

Stormy Weather

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Looking after a fourteen-year-old in the beautiful Greek Islands takes an erotic turn. Mutual attractions overcome the social hurdle of incest and a love affair blossoms.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The gloom of an overcast sky greeted me in the morning. Was it nature warning me? Had I been more alert and not so preoccupied I might have taken the warning to heart. But, only hindsight is twenty-twenty. A light rain started to fall as I prepared breakfast, feeling depressed from my new-found resolve. It felt like the clouds were pressing down on my shoulders. But I was going to do the right thing. Whatever it took, I was going to do the right thing.

WEATHER DANCED DOWN THE stairs, her heart singing. She'd slept well to dreams of Aidan's kiss. She'd woken to his swearing as a pot clattered to the kitchen floor, a smile breaking out. Even a dreary sky, the first she'd seen since arriving, couldn't depress her.

She grinned at the sight of Aidan at the stove, bending to inspect a pancake, his light brown hair unkempt and stubble on his face. A rush of love hit her. Smiling, she went up and slipped her arms around his trim waist, hugging, resting her head on his back. "Morning," she said.

She was surprised to feel him stiffen. She was stunned to feel him gently remove her arms from him. She was shocked at his remote expression and the coolness in his eyes. What happened? Yesterday he kissed her, he KISSED her! And now it was if he didn't even like her.

Stepping back and away, she stared, fear creeping in. "What's wrong, Aidan?" she asked, her heart beating.

She didn't like his frown, not at all.

"I ... Yesterday was a mistake, Weather. I shouldn't have kissed you. We can't ... We just can't..."

MY VOICE TRAILED OFF. I didn't like the frown on her face, nor the hurt or betrayal that emerged for that matter. She looked at me and I missed the signs; dark storm clouds gathering in her eyes turning them a hard flinty, smoky gray, and anger flashing like lightning. But I didn't miss her actions. A storm erupted.

The first mug hit my chest with a painful thud. I had time to raise my arm and a plate smashed painfully into my elbow, numbing me and shattering into pieces that rained to the floor. I drew a breath to yell and a second mug caught me on my eyebrow, warm blood flowing.

"YOU ... YOU..." she screamed at me. Her voice suddenly faded away. Tears welled in her enchanting eyes before she turned and stormed out of the kitchen. I heard her run up the stairs, a bedroom door slam.

Jesus Christ. What a temper! I'd never suspected it. She'd been so even keeled since arriving. Maybe it was a girl thing, I thought, holding a dish towel to my eye. Rain started falling. Gusting wind arrived, splattering rain against kitchen windows and balcony doors as they rattled. I was quite immobile, my mind churning. In my mind's eye I saw dark flinty gray eyes flashing anger at me, beautiful eyes that suddenly glistened with unshed tears, disappointment, and hurt. The image made my heart ache, made me flush with shame. Seeing Weather go from such a radiantly happy girl to one so hurt made me feel like a shit. It destroyed me, tearing me apart. What had I done? How could I?

What I should have done was sit on the couch and wait her out. What I should have done was wait for her to emerge and explain everything, make her understand just how wrong that incredible kiss was. I should have been honest.

But I didn't.

What I did was slowly take a first leaden step, then another, and another, gradually gaining pace and conviction. I discarded rational thought and let my emotions guide me. I let the intense, intense attraction I had for Weather lead. And, all too soon, I was standing in front of her bedroom door, my knuckle gently tapping.

"Weather?"

"Go away."

I didn't. "Please, Weather."

"Go away, Aidan."

And so I didn't. I opened a door instead. Weather was sitting on the edge of her bed. Her soft gray eyes, full of the pain of rejection, lanced into me, my body actually shook. The utter sadness on her face felt like an ice pick in my heart. Big eyes brimmed and a single tear fell taking my breath away. Wind gusted rattling the window, rain hitting glass like small hard peas; nature either warning me or chastising me.

I should have waited. I should have explained. I didn't. The utter need to make her smile at me, to look at me like she had before I'd ruined everything, was all that mattered. It was an imperative. I moved into her room, sat next to her, the mattress yielding. I drew her stiff body into my side, my face finding her hair. "I'm so sorry," I whispered. "I was wrong."

I felt Weather physically melt into me. Her hands rested on my arm and thigh. She tilted her head against my chest and sighed. My heart broke, rational thought took flight, desire and love of this fourteen-year-old sweet, sweet girl clouded my brain. An index finger found her chin. It turned her spectacularly pretty face up. I drowned in her enchanting eyes so full of love and longing and forgiveness. Bending, my lips touched hers. I heard her quietly moan. Her eyes closed slowly. I felt her arm slip up to reach around my neck. She partially turned to me. A sense of vertigo overcame me. I felt lightheaded. And then the tip of a small warm tongue hesitantly, shyly touched my lips.

Walls crumbled. I heard my moan and felt the earth tremble. God, Weather's kiss was so sweetly sexual. Her tongue was so hesitantly arousing. I pulled her tighter and let myself respond, my tongue-tip touching hers in greeting, encouraging, welcoming. It was as if the dam burst. Weather moaned and turned, straddling my lap, both arms wrapping around my neck, and her mouth opened, head tilted, and I tasted her, probing into her mouth. She groaned and chased my tongue back into my mouth. It was a fantastic kiss, full of sensual promise, hot yet sweet. Holding Weather, such an attractive girl and French kissing her was intensely thrilling. I had a raging erection from her kiss, one of the most exciting kisses I'd ever experienced.

Eventually I ended it and hugged her slender body to me. "I'm sorry," I murmured into her hair again.

I felt her sigh deeply, her whole body shuddering, snuggling into me. "S'okay, Aidan," she said softly.

"Then good. Let's get breakfast." It wasn't really what I wanted to do. I actually had some rather amorous and sexy ideas that involved us getting naked slowly. It seemed my hesitancy and worry had evaporated and a very, very nice feeling of freedom had replaced them. But still, she was fourteen. Tumbling into bed wasn't quite appropriate. Some damage control was called for. A bit of seduction was an exciting prospect.

Weather positively glowed as we made breakfast together. With my arms around her from behind, I showed her how to gently spread the omelette mixture in the frying pan, my hands guiding hers. I let her try it on her own and held her stomach. She was doing quite well, too, until my hands sneaked up, reaching for a not-so-subtle grope of small boobs.

Her body jerked as if hit by electricity. "Hey!" A partially cooked omelette went spilling from the pan onto the stove and floor.

I apologised with a grin, not feeling sorry in the least. Her breasts and small bra were very, very attractive. I wanted to see rather badly, and explore, and feel, and maybe taste. I didn't. A new omelette was mixed and, as I cleaned the previous one off the stove and floor, Weather happily cooked. "Behave, Aidan!" she admonished with a grin of pure delight when I accidentally stroked a soft bare leg. With a giggle as my hand moved up, she twisted away. I halted my journey when the omelette pan rattled rather loudly.

However, I paid no heed to her order. I didn't behave in the slightest. Through breakfast I tried to grope Weather gently. She positively radiated pleasure at my attention, smiling, blushing at times, laughing and dancing away from me only to let me catch her again and almost feel. I basked in her pleasure and playfulness. It was addictive. Anticipation was intensely exciting.

Then, as the storm passed and rain ended, and afternoon sun broke though to dry the island, we went shopping for dinner.

WEATHER DANCED AWAY ... AGAIN. "Stop already! Jeez, Aidan," she exclaimed, her heart fluttering. And, contrary to her words, she hoped he wouldn't. "Ouch! Hey!" She couldn't stop the giggle as she rubbed her butt, smarting from his pinch. Weather loved his attention. She loved it. After the heartbreak that morning, after the hug and another spectacular kiss, he suddenly seemed to change. Aidan became a flirtatious octopus. Like a kid he touched, groped and grinned, his sexy eyes twinkling with mischief and pleasure. It made her heart race.

As morning had turned into afternoon and the storm passed, sun breaking up the clouds, Aidan only had eyes for her. He seemed to drown her in love and attention and she adored it, absolutely adored it. She loved him. It was an ache in her heart she felt even when she was laughing or giggling, which she seemed to be doing a lot of suddenly.

"Hey! Behave! The shop's right there and there are people everywhere!" She blushed. Gawd, what if people had seen him squeeze her ass? His innocent grin and the pleasure in his eyes made her melt. Aidan was a hunk.

Shopping with Aidan was interesting. When it came to food he was quite serious, a real gourmand, showing her what to look for in fresh vegetables and fruits. She absorbed his lecture on meats, although there were too many cuts of lamb for her to follow. In the store he behaved, but she saw the twinkle in his eye, mischief never far away. And, like a kid, he resumed right where he left off when they headed back home.

"Here, take these," he said, handing her a couple of shopping bags. When she took them he nodded. "Good."

It didn't register at first. But with both hands now carrying bags, she was helpless to stop him! She giggled and twisted away as a hand caressed her jean-covered rear. She gasped and quickly looked around when he tried to slip his hand inside her jeans to feel her butt. "Don't! Someone will see!" When he made a play for her breasts, she stopped walking suddenly and tried to cover herself. Her breasts ached and felt flushed. She felt her pussy clench, too, moisture leaking into her panties. Damn!

Blushing, she yelled at him, "STOP! Jeez, Aidan."

"What?"

A giggle escaped at his attempted innocent expression. What a goof! She tried to look angry. Her body was aching and she was as horny as hell! It wasn't fair. Then it struck her. Hold on! This could work both ways. Hmmm.

Smiling sweetly at him, she placed the shopping bags on the sidewalk. "All yours." She walked off, crossing the street to avoid going near him. She grinned at his yell. Several yards later she waited. His grumbling and frown made her laugh. It was like she'd taken his favourite toy away from him. Huh. How about that? Her!

Pleased beyond reason, Weather let him lead the way home, watching his trim butt in jeans. She wondered what it looked like. How firm would it be? A shiver shook her. Reaching out, she grinned and pinched.

"Excuse me, young lady!"

She loved his pretend indignation, her heart aching so much.

THAT EVENING AS WE sat on the balcony, I asked, "Do you know your toes wiggle when you eat?" Humidity had been burned away in the afternoon by the return of an intense hot Aegean sun. Now, with nightfall, the sounds of music and laughter floating at us from the tavern, I was watching pink toenails wiggling as Weather took another bite of homemade pasticcio, a sort of Greek lasagna consisting of a layer of cheesy tubular pasta topped by ground veal and lamb in a tomato sauce, topped by more pasta in a layer of Béchamel cheese sauce, all baked and browned in the oven.

Her toes paused. Bright eyes twinkled at me. A smile appeared and then disappeared as she took a large bite of crusty bread. "Mmm, gooood," she mumbled. I sipped a Greek red, a light-bodied local wine and sat back in the chair. Light from the lamp on the table cast shadows over Weather highlighting the angles and planes of her pretty face. It made her short spiky hair seem almost black and added a smoky quality to her eyes. I studied the too-big navy blue T-shirt she'd changed into. It looked familiar. With her leaning forward she didn't show one of my favourite sights, the small gentle mounds of adolescent breasts.

"Can you lean back for a moment?" I asked, taking another sip of wine, smiling.

"Why?"

"Please? Just for a moment? I need to check something."

I liked the suspicion in her eyes. She stared at me and leaned back, one hand still holding a piece of crusty bread. Ah yes, there they were, small twins so widely spaced, so sexy and alluring. "Yes, still there. Beautiful. Thanks."

A momentary look of confusion crossed her face and then, as if clarity hit, she looked down at her chest, looked back up at me, blushed and grinned. "Like?"

"Yes indeed," I answered with a smile. "Very much so. I look forward to introducing myself to the twins. Did you notice how, in Greece, we kiss when greeting?"

Weather burst into a fit of giggles. Her cheeks flushed bright red. The large neck opening of her rather large T-shirt slipped to the side. I saw a slender white bra strap over a shoulder peek at me. It looked remarkably sexy, I thought.

Cute pink-painted toes started moving as Weather leaned forward and continued eating, her eyes now studying me, a smile hovering at the edge of her lips. She was so damn attractive. Her youthful sexiness and sweetness, and the personality that blazed brightly in her eyes, was incredible. With my feelings of guilt left behind in the dust this morning, I basked in the love and desire that made me ache so pleasantly, feeling a constant state of arousal, and the exciting promise of discovery ahead.

I knew exactly what was going to happen and, even if I wasn't going to lead the way, I knew beyond doubt Weather was going to become my lover. In hind sight I realised it was fate, written from the moment I set eyes on her at the Santorini airport. There was arousal and passion in the air as we ate. It almost crackled. I was intensely aware of Weather, as she probably was of me. The anticipation was thrilling.

But, as she pushed her plate away with a groan, she crossed her arms on the table, resting her chin on them, sexy eyes looking up at me. A smile appeared. "I'm full. I ate too much."

"So no dessert then?" I asked, knowing she had the biggest sweet tooth on the island.

"Depends. What's for dessert?"

I took a sip of wine, swallowed and smiled. "Whatever you want. Anything. Everything I have is yours."

I knew she was smart. And she didn't disappoint. "Anything?" she asked slowly, drawing the word out. Man I liked that flit of mischief, a sparkle in her eyes. It was astoundingly attractive.

"Anything," I nodded. There was a slight tremor in my hand when I took another sip of wine.

"Ice cream then," she declared forcefully, jumping up from the table.

Damn! Not quite what I had in mind.

I listened to her clattering around in the kitchen. "Oops. Damn." The sound of cutlery rattling across a tile floor followed. I didn't bother getting up to clear the table. The kitchen cast a long beam of light through the open window, brightening the whitewashed balustrade at the end of the balcony and highlighting the stucco-like texture of the brickwork. I heard another crash and a cuss word and then the fridge door being slammed closed.

Her dark outline appeared, lit from behind. She moved out onto the balcony, a bowl in one hand, spoon in another, a beautiful smile on her face. Walking around, she stood at my side and nudged me with a slender hip. "Move."

I turned the chair slightly, backing away from the table. Weather turned and sat in my lap sideways. She took a bite of vanilla ice cream, the chocolate sauce very, very dark. "Yum." I was entranced watching her face. She smiled at me, a spoon rising. "Open."

Like a robot I obeyed, opening my mouth. She slipped a spoonful of ice cream in, watched me eat and swallow. "Good, huh?"

I was treated to a sexy dessert. Weather, with her buttocks pressed into my lap and against my partial erection, proceeded to spoon feed me dessert, one spoon for her, one spoon for me. She smiled. Her eyes twinkled at me. And then, well, and then she bent, her face nearing me, and softly kissed away ice cream that had smeared at the corner of my lips. Beautiful eyes peered at me. A soft smile emerged. "Mmm, chocolate," she said quietly. "More?" she asked, holding up her bowl. My heart clenched. Weather was seducing me! It worked!

I took the bowl out of her hands and placed it blindly on the table, my gaze riveted to her. With a hand on the back of her head, I gently drew her face to me. Her lips parted slightly. They glistened. I kissed her tasting chocolate and vanilla and Weather. Slipping an arm around her back and an arm under her knees, I stood, carrying Weather, kissing her gently. She held on to my neck, turning and wiggling, her lips pressing harder.

Lights were left on. Dirty plates left at the table. Balcony doors were left open. The old wood floor felt cool on my feet as I carried Weather. Despite her five feet height, she felt petite in my arms, so light, and, perhaps because of it, so desirable, a sexy kitten. My shin caught the edge of the coffee table as we kissed making me stumble and grunt in pain. Weather giggled into my mouth, her eyes shining with laughter, so sexy.

It broke the kiss.

"You're a klutz," she said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Am not."

"Are too," she said softly.

"Am not," I claimed quietly as I carried her, walking sideways up the narrow stairs.

When I knocked her head against the bedroom doorframe, she giggled again. "See? You are. Totally a klutz."

Putting Weather down I opened the large double windows to let the evening breeze in. My erection was tight in my jeans. I had Weather in my bedroom! I was going to see Weather naked! And, even better, I was going to make love with her. I was going to make love with a fourteen-year-old. It was an intense, overwhelming feeling.

DESPITE THE GIGGLES, WEATHER had been shaking as Aidan carried her. She knew exactly what she wanted to do. All those things that had seemed so nasty and dirty when she'd talked and giggled about them with her friends at school, now made her horny. Imagining holding Aidan's erection made her tremble. What would it be like? How big? She could even imagine herself kissing it to make Aidan feel good. And a pulse of arousal hit as she thought about actually taking Aidan into her mouth, maybe sucking him. Would he like that? If it made him happy she'd have to try. Suddenly the idea of seeing a penis spurting semen was sexy, not gross. Making Aidan cum? Wow! God, all those nasty things now seemed sexy and arousing. Suddenly she wanted to try them, even those really, really naughty ones. Would they hurt? With Aidan, they seemed okay and sexy and exciting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.