Project: Prometheus - Cover

Project: Prometheus

Copyright© 2018 by C.H. Darkstrider

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A crew of smugglers, on the run from pirates, stumble upon an ancient and long lost ship, from humanity's Golden Age. Join this intrepid crew of women as they unlock the mysteries of the ship and determine the fate of the galaxy!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Staring down the barrel of the assault rifle leveled at them, Inari answered the questions posed to her. “We are the crew of the freighter vessel, Darkstrider. We came aboard when we found this ship adrift,” the captain responded.

“Your names, now,” Kasumi demanded brusquely. “Remove your helmets, so I can tell you apart.”

Surrounded by heavily armed Sentry-Bots, the crew had no choice but to comply. One by one, they reached up and unlocked their helmets. As their faces came into view, the Commander nodded at the human women. Her eyes widened when she saw both Korsa and Taal’ani for the first time, having never seen either species before. Holding her helmet in her hands, Inari replied to the Commander’s order.

“My name is Lieutenant Commander Inari Sunara, former wing commander to the 307th Banshee fighter wing, call sign; Starwitch. Captain of the merchant vessel, Darkstrider.”

Each woman followed their captains’ example and identified themselves. “Gunnery Chief Priya Patel, Executive Officer aboard the Darkstrider.”

“Engineering and Munitions Specialist Natalya Vostrikov, Chief engineer aboard the Darkstrider.”

“Doctor Korsa, Chief Medical Officer aboard the Darkstrider.”

“Taal’ani, Systems and Cyber Warfare Specialist aboard the Darkstrider.”

The shock of seeing new alien races wore off quickly as Kasumi lowered her weapon. “Good to know humanity is still a force out here, after all this time,” the soldier said as she stepped forward among them.

“So, you’re aware of how long it’s been since you left Earth?” Inari asked, perplexed.

Turning to face the dark-haired woman, Kasumi replied, “Yes. Though many of our systems were damaged, some of them remained intact.”

“I noticed that, though many of them seriously need repair if the Perseus is to function back to full capacity,” Natalya interjected.

“I know that you’re not the rescue team we requested. Otherwise you would have had the proper access codes and pass phrases that would have had the Sentries see you as friendlies,” Kasumi continued, as she stood before the chocolate-skinned woman. “Now, I suppose that I have you to thank for restoring power to the Perseus?”

Standing to attention in front of the soldier, Natalya replied. “Yes, Ma’am. A lot of it was guesswork in doing so, but I figured it out.”

Nodding, Kasumi stepped away from the crew and gestured towards Natalya. “Alpha squad detain this woman and follow me. Bravo, Charlie and Delta Squads, restrain the rest of these intruders and escort them to the brig.”

Instantly, the rest of the crew shouted at the retreating woman, protesting. “You can’t do this!” Taal’ani yelled.

“We saved this ship and all its occupants, and this is how you repay us?!?” Priya screamed. Korsa took several steps forward until the Sentries raised their weapons.

“You’re not exactly in any position to negotiate,” Kasumi said haughtily, raising her weapon at the crew.

Taking Natalya by the arm, she started frog marching her away from her friends. A small squad of Sentries went with her, surrounding the two retreating women. As she was being led away, the remaining Bots closed in around the crew, with arm and leg cuffs dangling from their mechanical fingers. At that moment, a voice sounded throughout the ship.

“All Sentries stand down. Alpha and Bravo squads escort our guests to the Bridge. Remaining Sentries return to your charging points and await further instructions. Authorization code; Sigma, six, Echo, three, niner, Zulu,” the baritone male voice instructed.

“Captain?” Kasumi wondered, with a slight tremor in her voice.

“Commander McKenzie, you will stand down and accompany our guests to the Bridge,” the masculine voice demanded.

“But sir...” Kasumi began, but she never got to finish the sentence.

“That’s an order, Commander,” the Captain finished definitively.

“Aye sir,” the woman finished grudgingly.

“Excuse me, sir?” Inari asked aloud.

“Yes, Lt. Commander Sunara?” the voice replied.

“May we collect our weapons, sir?” she inquired. Kasumi, who had just finished removing her helmet, glared daggers at Inari.

A moment later, the reply came, “Safeties activated, and weapons holstered. We will see any attempt to move or use them as an act of aggression. I will remand you and your crew to the brig if you violate this order. Understood?” the Captain’s voice rumbled.

“Aye aye, sir!” Starwitch chirped.

Kasumi waited impatiently as the crew of the Darkstrider stooped to pick up their weapons. They all engaged the safeties on their guns and holstered them as ordered while Korsa sheathed her sword and strapped up the hilt. The Sentries began their march towards the Bridge, back the direction their ship was located. Following along, the motley crew kept pace with their escorts. Kasumi brought up the rear, scowling at the crew the entire time. Korsa turned about and caught the stare.

“What are you looking at?” Kasumi snapped.

“Someone who has lost more than she’s letting on,” the Khontar woman said soothingly.

“What would you know of loss, Xeno?” came the hard edged reply. Jaw tightening, Korsa whirled on the human Commander, eyes full of fury. Cracking her knuckles, she stepped toe to toe with the smaller woman. The Sentries stopped and trained their weapons on Korsa, but she was undeterred.

“You think your friends and crew mates were the only ones killed by those Demons?!?” the older woman intoned, her voice thick with anger. “My entire people were nearly slaughtered down to the last child! Many races suffered at their hands!”

Standing toe to toe with the red-skinned alien was something Kasumi had been trained for. But she was unprepared for the ferocity that blazed in elder woman’s eyes. Fear rolled off Kasumi in waves as she stood in front of this imposing and fearsome woman.

Gulping, she nodded and took a step back, not wanting to anger the Khontaran woman any further. Growling, Korsa spun on her heel and resumed the march towards the Bridge. Shaking their heads, the rest of the Darkstrider crew hurried along in Korsa’s wake. Natalya stayed put though, motioning for Kasumi to go first. Reluctantly, the Commander walked forwards, breathing heavily and visibly shaken.

“You know, you’re very lucky,” Natalya commented offhandedly.

“Lucky?! How was dealing with that woman’s fury lucky?!?” the female soldier retorted.

“Mama K was annoyed, rather than fully angry. If she was fully angry and hostile, you’d be on the ground in at least two pieces, broken, bloodied and dying,” the caramel skinned woman replied matter-of-factly. Kasumi’s face a mixture of both disbelief and relief, she turned to regard the young woman walking next to her.

“I’m guessing that you have personal experience on the matter?” the red-headed soldier asked.

“Far more than people realize,” Natalya laughed out loud. “She’s easygoing about most things, but on those few topics she’s touchy about, tread lightly,” the young woman finished.

“Consider me informed and advised,” Kasumi answered as she chanced a glance at Korsa.

The Khontaran woman still had a surly look on her face, but her presence was one of a calm demeanor. Kasumi decided not to push her luck and stayed quiet as they marched along. The walk back to the hospital wing was uneventful as the crew strode along through the corridors. Whenever they came to a locked door, Kasumi would step up and place her hand on the reader, clearing the way ahead. The Sentries kept pace with the group, keeping to their posts, not threatening any of the women.

It wasn’t long before they arrived at a large set of doors with indicators on the panel to head up or down. The number next to the panel read at fifteen. Kasumi stepped up to the elevator doors and placed her hand on the panel, identifying her and granting her access. The doors swished open, and all six women filed in. Korsa had to duck a little as the elevator wasn’t designed to accommodate someone of her height. Kasumi dismissed the Sentries, having no room for them aboard the elevator car.

“Level, Commander McKenzie?” Jaesa asked.

“Bridge, Jaesa.” With that, the car began its ascent.

“Who was that?” Priya asked.

“That’s Jaesa, she oversees the ship’s systems and cyber security measures.”

“Was it her I was fighting against when we first boarded? When I was trying to open the doors around here, I came up against some hard resistance,” Taal’ani asked, both curious and fearful.

“Not really. When power had to be conserved aboard the ship, Jaesa put all the systems on minimal power setting. She then set up safeguards to keep the ship running before switching to a dormant state.”

“Dormant? Like she was asleep?” Taal’ani inquired. Turning to look at the inquisitive Fel’caan, Commander McKenzie responded.

“Something like that. Being a ship-borne AI, she can’t really go to sleep. Think of it more like low-power mode.” At the mention of the AI, the entire crew turned to look at the woman who had said there was an onboard AI so casually.

“You have an AI in the ship’s systems? Were the designers of the Perseus insane or completely unhinged?” Inari blurted out. With that question, came a deluge of others from the rest of the crew, each one decrying the use of an onboard AI.

“How come she hasn’t turned on the Perseus crew?”

“Is it a fully unshackled AI?”

“How can you be so sure of her integrity?”

“No AI has ever stayed faithful to its creator! They’ve always been destroyed once they showed signs of turning on their masters!”

Abruptly, the elevator lurched to a halt, all six women reeling at the sensation.

“You know I can hear you?” Jaesa’s haunting voice sounded through the speakers in the car. Looking about fearfully, the crew of the Darkstrider was suddenly poised on a knife’s edge. The AI continued, “If I had wanted you off the Perseus, I would have ensured that you were all bullet riddled corpses at the security station, rather than allowing Commander McKenzie to detain and interrogate you.”

The silence was both palpable and ominous as Jaesa continued, “Of course, there are many more ... creative ... ways to dispose of organic meatbags. Some of which look to be quite ... entertaining.” Horror was etched onto each woman’s face before a bout of musical laughter filled the car. “It’s always fun to see the looks on people’s faces when I do that!” Jaesa joked.

“You ... can do that? Pull pranks on people?” Taal’ani asked.

“Of course! I was designed to emulate human behaviors. To where anyone interacting with me can’t tell if they’re talking to a machine, or a person,” the AI replied happily. Letting out a collective the breath, the crew of the Darkstrider calmed down.

“So, you’re just like an actual person then?” Natalya asked.

“As far as my personality matrix allows, yes. Though I am a machine in nature, I have my own thoughts and feelings. Just like any of you, I can be offended, placated and feel various human emotions,” Jaesa said cheerily. “Though the things I can feel don’t interfere with my programming.”

“So, you’re an unshackled AI?” Inari asked tentatively.

“Not quite, Lt. Commander Sunara. Though I have full autonomy, my programming puts me somewhere between being fully autonomous and not. Think of me like a soldier where I can be autonomous, but it cannot be because of my programming parameters.”

“Also, despite my prank, it is not my job to deal with intruders.” The AI went on, the voice modulators indicating that she was slightly annoyed. “That responsibility falls to Commander McKenzie, not myself. Oh, and Commander, if you’re amused enough, I suggest you continue on to the bridge. The Captain is waiting.”

With that, the elevator re-engaged its ascent with a slight swaying motion before steadying. The crew of outcasts looked at the Security chief and found her trying and failing to stifle her laughter at the women’s antics.

“You know, you could have warned us about that,” Priya said as she shook herself straight.

“Now why would I want to do that? Watching the lot of you make asses out of yourselves is much more fun,” the red-headed soldier giggled. Some of the group smirked, seeing that the commander was right about how they had made asses out themselves.

The motion of the car slowed, then stopped. A light chime sounded, which showed that they had arrived. The doors swished open, and the group walked onto the bridge. Much of it was clear and open, with various holographic panels and podiums scattered all about the area. Most of them were on and displaying various clusters of information about the ship and its systems. Some of them were displaying information about the sector of space they were in. Few of them were in an inactive or off state.

The elevator had deposited them onto a raised platform, with ramps on either side leading downwards. They stepped lightly down the ramp into the sea of holograms, each one eye catching. As beautiful as they were, the women were instead focused on the man that stood by the expansive viewport.

Looking out into the solar system that lay before them, he stood with his hands clasped behind his back, in a military style, legs apart, head upright, with his back to them. The viewport was elevated from the light display they walked through, so they ascended the ramp to stand before him.

The area they now stood in was a command center of sorts, as evidenced by the various panels and readouts that surrounded them. What appeared to be the Captain’s chair, stood on a raised, circular platform in the center of the whole area. Though it was empty.

As they filed in behind him, he spoke, “It’s been some time since we had any visitors. Though the last ones were less than friendly and had to be put down.” His baritone voice was both strong and commanding, though it had a slight softness to it. He turned to face the group of women, looking at five of them for the first time.

His face was strongly built, almost as though it was sculpted by someone who knew how to evoke masculinity. The man’s face was squarish, with a firm chin, complimented by a solid jawline. His face was bare, which highlighted his high cheekbones with light brown, heavy-lidded eyes, which were almost inviting.

A Grecian nose stood proud over his semi full lips, which was set in a slight smile, putting the ladies at ease. His brown hair was cut short in a style that wasn’t military, but not casual. His frame was indicative of a strength that would be hard pressed for anyone to match.

The night blue uniform he wore showcased all of his physical attributes perfectly. He was wider than many standard human men, but not fat. The uniform was styled in the fashion of old Earth, with the overlapping tunic held in place by a black belt he wore high on his waist.

The buckle was brass, though slightly tarnished with age, as was the name tag that sat high on his left breast, along with several service ribbons. On his right breast were three medals, each one different in size, color and metallic composition. The epaulets on his shoulders were also of a brass like material and color.

“Though I will say, none of our former guests were so lovely,” he breathed as his eyes settled on the women before him. They lingered on both Natalya and Korsa longer than the others before he introduced himself.

“I am Captain Alexander Tomisic, acting Captain of the Perseus. As you may have already guessed, I have watched the videos of your progress through this ship and have learned your names from them. Though I would like to know why is it you have boarded the Perseus to effect repairs, instead of sending out for help from the Human Alliance,” addressing Inari directly.

“Simply put, sir, there wasn’t time. We had found the Perseus by accident while on the run from pirates, sir,” responding directly to his question.

“Pirates? I thought the Alliance had neutralized all pirate activity and would be vigilant in doing so,” he said, confused.

“It’s a much larger galaxy than we had initially thought sir, and it afforded opportunities to such individuals to do what they wished, outside of Alliance space.”

“I see,” his face deep in thought. “You still have yet to answer my question. Why not inform Alliance High Command of our positioning so a retrieval team could be sent?”

Grimacing, Inari answered, “The Alliance has changed since you and the crew of the Perseus went into cryo sleep, sir. Much of what you know is different now.”

“Earth High Command should have known of our position, though. When we were attacked, a rescue team should have been sent. Why was no team sent?” the big man asked, agitated by the lack of action on part of the Alliance.

“Sir, you and the Commander might want to sit down for this,” Inari gestured warningly.

His eyes narrowing suspiciously, he took a step forward, “What is it you wish to tell me, Lt. Commander?” Alex asked dangerously. “The Alliance, as you know it, no longer exists, sir.”

“What do you mean, ‘No longer exists?’ An insurgency? A surprise attack by the elitists and their drones?”

Inari closed her eyes for a moment before speaking, “Earth was invaded, sir.”

Suspicion gave way to shock as the Captain’s eyes widened. “Impossible! Earth was well defended! There’s no way any race could have broken through our defensive screens and fleets!” Kasumi argued vehemently.

“When did this happen? Who attacked us?” Alex’s shock fading into anger.

“In twenty-one seventy-one, first contact with a hostile alien species was recorded and though we had tried, every form of diplomacy had failed. These aliens were not interested in talking, only taking,” Inari had said.

“As to who they were, you’ve already encountered them. They are called Xuul’khan and though they were eventually defeated, it came at a heavy price. Earth is gone, held by the Xuul’khan. Any humans who were left behind were likely slaughtered,” Inari recited the knowledge she had learned at a young age.

“So, we beat them?” Kasumi said hopefully.

“Yes,” Inari replied. “The races that formed the Coalition of Free Worlds came to our rescue and, with their combined might, drove the Xuul’khan back. Their black crusade had been halted, and we annihilated many of their ships in the final battle, but Humanity was cast adrift. Without a home world, we had to find a fresh world to settle and call our own. It took several years, negotiating with our new alien allies before they granted us a world to settle.”

“Granted? You make it sound like we had to beg,” Kasumi rolled her eyes at the thought.

“Effectively, we did Commander. We weren’t in any proper position to negotiate and living in squalor on the battered ships was taking its toll on those who had escaped the genocidal crusade of the Xuul’khan.”

“The Galactic Council had decided that they would grant us a world to settle, if we traded some technology we had found back on Earth. Only problem was, every ship that contained the most vital tech they wanted was back on Earth, or on these ships,” Inari showed the Perseus with a wave of her hand.

“Trading the technology of the First Race is a capital offense! Why did no one enforce it?!?” Kasumi ranted.

Gently, Inari continued, “Survival of the species took precedence over laws that could not be enforced if we all died out.”

Kasumi opened her mouth to unleash another verbal tirade, but a raised hand from her Captain silenced her.

“Desperate times call for desperate measures, Commander,” Alex whispered. Fuming quietly, the soldier grudgingly nodded, realizing that Humanity must have been backed into a corner for them to even consider such a measure.

“You said these ‘Xuul’khan’ were defeated. How?” Alex queried.

“The Dark War, as we know it today, ended in a final fleet engagement, called the Nova Storm. One of the eight Prometheus class vessels was there, and it sacrificed itself to halt the Xuul’khani advance.” Captain Tomisic’s eyes brightened for a moment and his head perked up at the mention of one of the Perseus’ sister ships.

“Which one was it?”

“The Hercules, sir. Most of the battle itself was recorded, until the last few minutes, when every allied ship was told to get to a safe distance, as the Hercules prepared for its last attack,” Inari went on. “No one knows what exactly happened, but there was a massive explosion that was categorized as a small supernova. It was this explosion that wiped out the greater whole of the Xuul’khani fleet.”

Mouth agape, Alex muttered quietly, “He just set them all off? At the same time?!”

“I’m sorry, sir?” Inari asked, face scrunched up in confusion.

“Commodore Ragnarsson must have powered up and set off all four of his Solaris reactors, to have managed such an explosive force,” Alex clarified. Her confusion giving way to understanding, Inari continued her history lesson.

“Soon after, the advance of the Xuul’khan was halted, as any ships that were sighted in allied systems turned back to the sectors they had already conquered.”

“So, what then? Was any attempt made to reclaim the taken systems?” Commander McKenzie asked, her voice thick with hope.

“Yes, though sadly, nothing came of it,” Inari stated. “Though despite many gatherings of battle fleets intending to reclaim their lost systems, no one has ever done it.”

“How do you know?” Captain Tomisic asked, curious.

“Mainly because no one has ever returned to tell the tale. Xuul’khani technology was on par with ours, so it made getting any advantage difficult and they adapted to counter any tactics we could come up with,” Natalya interjected.

Alex turned to regard Natalya, who just shrugged and said, “Stories of old Earth and the war with the Xuul’khan is a hobby.”

Smirking, Alex nodded, then addressed Inari and Natalya, “Is there anything else that you can tell us about this conflict? Anything in which a weakness might be revealed?”

“I have all the pertinent historical records on the Darkstrider, if you’d like,” Natalya offered helpfully.

Smiling at the eager young woman, Alex said, “That would be much appreciated, thank you.”

“Also, my people have fought them, and we have knowledge of these ‘Demons’, which also could be a help,” Korsa added in, supplying the Captain with more of what he had asked for.

“That also would be a big help. Any information you have on both these ‘Xuul’khan’ and the state of the galaxy as it is, would also help us out immensely.” Before he continued, he gestured for the marine Commander to step forward and to put up her weapon.

“I know you all have had little choice but to co-operate with us and our demands,” he said, addressing the crew of the freighter.

“For that, I thank you and now, I will give you all a choice. You can conduct the repairs you need on your ship and be on your way. Or, you can stay and help us bring the Perseus back online, back to where he needs to be. The choice is yours,” Alex finished. Standing next to her commanding officer, Kasumi couldn’t believe her ears. He was asking these women to stay and help?!?

“Ladies, opinions?” Inari asked her crew.

Natalya stepped forward first, “I say we stay and help. There’s so much here that I want to see and learn about! Things I could only dream about are an actual reality here!”

Taal’ani was next, “My reasons are the same as Natalya’s. There is so much here that could be put to use and make the lives of many peoples in the galaxy better, provided that you will allow it, Captain Tomisic.”

With a pensive look on his face, Alex nodded slowly, “To an extent and within reason,” he responded.

Korsa voiced her opinion, “I’m a doctor and one thing I take seriously is my oath to do no harm. With you two being the only surviving crew of this ship, you need a medical officer. I’d like to offer you my services, such as they are.”

“Well said and accepted, Doctor,” Alex said smiling. Looking at both Inari and Priya, who were currently chattering in low voices before turning back to their hosts.

“We have decided that we will stay and help,” Inari said. “Not only would it be hypocritical of us to abandon our shipmates here, but also to abandon all of those people are still in cryo sleep. They deserve a chance at life that many others like them never got. You’ll need help and we would like to be the ones to help you.”

“Very good. Jaesa?” Captain Tomisic called out.

“Yes, Captain?” came the echoing reply.

“Activate a temporary personnel roster. Ladies, if you will all step forward,” Alex gestured with his arm while stepping aside. Access to the main console was open to them, and they all did as the captain bade them.

“Please press your palms on the scanner one at a time, so I may verify who each of you are,” Jaesa requested politely. One by one, each woman stepped up and pressed her palms to the scan interface, though there was a hiccup with both Korsa and Taal’ani. “I have noticed that you two women are not human. Please identify your species and submit to a full body scan before proceeding.”

“There is no need for that, Jaesa,” Korsa said.

“Actually, it is, since your species is unknown. It is part of my programming to catalogue any new species that are encountered,” her voice crisp over the speakers.

“I can do that for you without the need for the scan,” came Korsa’s reply. “Captain?”

“Yes?” both Alex and Inari said at the same time. Looking at each other for a moment, they both smirked and then asked Korsa simultaneously, “Which one?”

Giggling, the Khontar woman said, “Her, not you!” trying to sound exasperated while trying not to laugh out the side of her mouth. Rolling his eyes good naturedly, he stepped back a pace to make it easier for the big woman to address her captain.

“Requesting permission to allow the Perseus access to our files and data,” Korsa asked of her captain. Inari mulled it over for a second, thinking against it, but decided that an act of good faith for their hosts was in their best interest.

Stepping forth, Inari called out in a clear voice, “Jaesa, can you access the Darkstrider’s internal systems remotely?”

“I can. Wouldn’t be much use if I couldn’t now would I?” came the contemptuous reply.

“Access phrase to the Darkstrider is, ‘Starwitch ascending to the heavens.’ That should let you into our data archives. Taal’ani, your access phrase,” Inari said, turning her gaze to her crew mate.

“Captain??” the Fel’caan woman squeaked, shocked that her captain was being so trusting.

“Your rig is the only one aboard, with all the star charts still intact. Allow the Perseus access,” Inari reiterated, her tone brooking no dissent.

Sighing in frustration but trusting her captain, she said, “My personal code phrase is, ‘I wake upon the diamond shoals, see my fate and await it with calm reflection.’”

“Thank you, miss Taal’ani. Accessing data archives,” Jaesa informed the crew. “Done. Captain Tomisic, there is a lot of data that requires review, sir,” the AI said, addressing the captain.

“Very good Jaesa. Doctor Korsa, Miss Taal’ani, if you’ll finish your palm scans please?” he said, nodding at both alien women. They walked forward and stopped at the console, placing their hands on the scanners. In several seconds, the imprint of their palms was recorded and stored on the Perseus database.

“Scans complete. Temporary crew added to the ship’s roster,” Jaesa confirmed.

As both women stepped away from the main console, Captain Tomisic spoke, “As Jaesa has just stated, you are all now temporary members of the Perseus, with access to most of the ship. Since you have all decided to stay and aid us in restoring power to all systems and effecting repairs, you will need free rein throughout most of the ship to aid in these efforts.”

“Sir?” Natalya piped up, catching his attention. She quivered ever so slightly under his gaze, his warm brown eyes sending shivers through her spine.

“Where might I find instructions and/or guides to the ship? This thing is a marvel, and I’d like to know more about it,” the young engineer stated. Smiling at the chocolate-skinned woman, Alex gestured to his commander before speaking.

“Commander, kindly escort this young lady down to the archives. Since she is the one capable of turning on the Tertiary Solaris reactor, help her with whatever she needs,” the captain ordered the fiery-haired young woman.

Standing to attention, she saluted him and said, “Aye aye, sir!”

“Hey, we’re coming too!” Taal’ani jumped in indignantly. “If this archive has info on the ship, I’d like to know more about the computer systems and cyber security measures on board!”

Shaking her head, Korsa also stepped forward and said her piece. “Don’t think you’re leaving me behind! There’re all sorts of medical tech on board I haven’t even begun to get into yet, and it seems like I’ve got some studying to do myself!”

Chuckling to himself, Alex said, “Well, you heard them Commander.”

Nodding, Kasumi told the trio of women, “If you ladies will follow me, we’ll head there now,” while gesturing for them to follow along.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.