Ashley III, Carry and Chris
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bill and Ashley's daughters, Carry and Chris, the cute twins that you met in Ashley II, have grown up. They are still cute, but they are young women now and want to follow in their Father's, Bill's, footprints and join the Agency to be Field Agents. Things will be a little more complicated than they planned on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

Carry takes over the Narrative:

There is nothing like a few bullets bouncing off your bubble to get the old adrenaline going and your blood pumping. We had all been lethargic from lack of food and sleep on the way here, but right now everyone was wide awake and wondering what was going on.

My main problem this second was that Chuck was on top of me, and I was being forced down into about six inches of swampy water with mud under it. Of course my bubble had formed to protect me an instant before the bullets arrived, but the bullets were still arriving and to my absolute surprise were bouncing off of not only my bubble, but also a separate one surrounding Chuck! I had thought that he was certainly dead by now from the volume of fire that we were receiving.

Roll off of me, Chuck!” I shouted to be heard over the gun fire. Luckily, the firing stopped after a few more seconds, and Chuck rolled off of me and into the muck of the swamp. He had the most astonished look on his face that you have ever seen.

“What... ?” was as far as he could get on a question presently.

“I’ll explain later, Chuckie, right now Chris and I have some assholes to track down, you and Roy need to collect our people and keep them safe. Return to the other side of the creek and stay low,” I told him. I could hear Chris giving pretty much the same advice to Roy, Roy who had been on top of her also with a separate bubble while all of this was going on.

“But... ?” Chuck and Roy protested.

“No buts! Get your asses across the creek and wait for Chris and me to return. Check our people for wounds,” I told him as Chris was again also telling Roy.

“How can you go after them? They are using real bullets,” Chuck objected.

“We have live ammunition for our weapons. This is the third time during Ranger training some assholes have tried to kill us, and we’re getting tired of it,” I told him, as I canceled my bubble for a few seconds while I dropped my ruck and fished more buckshot shells out of it. I patted Chuck on the butt before rising and renewing my bubble with the top open, but the bottom closed. Chris and I then took off after those who had ambushed us.

We made sure that we were out of sight of the others before going invisible and continuing to chase after the ambushers. They were in a hurry to get away from the ambush site and were more than a little sloppy in covering their trail. They probably thought that any pursuit would be a long time before following them, and it wouldn’t matter, but they were very wrong about that.

We had followed them for over a mile and were on dry ground instead of the swamp when we detected their camp ahead of us. We circled around the camp and came up on it from the direction opposite to that we had been traveling in.

There were six of them sitting around two jeeps. One was on the radio, and all were drinking beer. We listened in on what was being said for a time.

“Yes, Diamond One, we are sure that they are dead. We each put a full magazine into the two broads and the two fools who tried to save them. There is no way they could have survived, not with that much lead in them,” we heard the large man in camouflage clothing say into the mike.

“Diamond Three, did you actually check the bodies to be sure they were dead? We were watching by satellite and didn’t see your people move forward to check on them. Over,” came from the speaker of the radio on the jeep.

“There were a dozen more students there, we weren’t about to allow them to see us. You aren’t paying us to kill all of them. Of course, if you want to sweeten the deal, we’ll go back and eliminate all of them. Over,” their leader said into the mike.

“Diamond Three, I want absolute assurances that those two women are dead. Until I get that, you don’t get paid. Find me that proof, Diamond Three. Over,” we heard from the speaker. All of the drinking and the joviality had gone out of the men on hearing this.

“Okay, okay, Diamond One, we’ll get you your bloody damn proof. It may take a few hours,” their leader said into the mike in a disgusted voice. Chris and I decided that we had heard enough and needed to intervene before they lost contact with Diamond One.

“Are you boys worried about us?” we asked in our sexiest voices, as we materialized in front of their group. Faces turned white at our words, and they all reached for their weapons. We already had our shotguns pointed at them and opened fire immediately. Between us, we pumped ten rounds of twelve gauge Magnum double ought buckshot into them before stopping and then reloading. We had the top and the bottom of our bubbles open now to vent the fumes from the fired shells.

Following reloading, we took out our pistols and put a bullet into each man’s head just to be sure. Then Chris picked up the microphone.

“Diamond One, Diamond One. Your men won’t be able to secure the proof that you wanted. They are all dead, but we aren’t, and we’ll be coming for you,” she told him in her sexiest voice and then noted down the frequency on the radio before putting two rounds of double ought buckshot into it.


In a small operations center at Agency Headquarters in Virginia, gray suit man stared at the speaker on the desk in front of him in horror before dropping his mike and running from the room. He never checked the satellite feed that showed the six dead men and the jeeps, but not the women. He also wasn’t there to see the small man who returned a short time after the women left to stare at his dead team members.


We searched the bodies following that and collected their wallets, IDs, money, and cell phones plus anything else that they had that we could use to find Diamond One. The wallets, IDs, and the cell phones went into evidence bags, but we kept the money and other materials in a separate waterproof bag, and the money amounted to a tidy sum.

We were now coming down from our second adrenaline high in the last hour or so, and we were wasted. We found some food in their jeeps among the beer, and ate it before starting back for the others at the creek.

“Does Roy have the bubble too?” I asked Chris while we ate.

“Too?” she answered and seemed confused.

“Surely you saw Chuck on top of me during the gunfire?” I asked her.

“Actually, no, I was too busy trying to get Roy off of me so I could move. Between him and the two loaded rucks, I was slowly sinking into the muck. There is probably a large bubble shaped depression where I was lying,” she told me before asking, “Does Chuck have the bubble too?”

“Yes, he does, and I know the feeling you were talking about,” I told her, and then gasped in shock. “I can’t believe that I actually called him ‘Chuckie’ and then patted his butt,” I said with a giggle.

“You did!” Chris said with a smile. “I called Roy ... Roy-boy,” she confessed.

“Oh lord, this is going to take a lot of explaining to the guys when we get back,” I told her.

“Speaking of getting back, don’t you think we should?” Chris asked.

“Yeah, yeah, but I’m still tired. Not as hungry but still tired,” I told her, as we both stood up. We policed up our fired shells before departing.

“I’m going to sleep for a week when we get back, but only after I stuff myself until I’m ready to puke and can’t eat any more,” Chris told me, as we started the walk back through the swamp to the creek, and I had to agree with her.

We arrived at the creek after a slow walk back. As we approached it, we could see a lot of activity and vehicles on the other side.

“Here they are now!” someone shouted, and a bunch of strangers turned to look at us in addition to our own people. Not all of those who had arrived since we had left were strangers, as we recognized our Agency Trainers among them.

“Just where the hell have you two been all of this time?” the RI who had accompanied us on this mission demanded, as we crossed the small dike on their side of the creek.

“We went after the ambushers,” I told him. “Didn’t Chuck or Roy tell you that?”

“Yes, but you’ve been gone for well over an hour,” he replied.

“It took time, but we got them,” Chris told him.

“Got who?” an older man with an oak leaf on his hat demanded in a harsh voice.

“We got the ambushers,” I told him.

“Just what do you mean by ‘we got them’?” he demanded turning angry.

“We tracked them down and killed all six of them. We also sent their boss, Diamond One, another message,” I told him.

“How could you kill them? You aren’t allowed any live ammunition out here,” Oak Leaf told us.

“It was supplied by the Agency for emergency use,” Smith told him covering our asses.

“Who is this Diamond One, and what message did you send him?” Oak Leaf demanded after that becoming angrier.

“He’s the guy on the radio, and we told him that we were coming to kill him too. Nobody fucks with us or our family. The Agency tried that a long time ago and found that out the hard way. Others tried it after them and didn’t succeed either,” I told him right out.

“We’ll track him down and kill him, too,” Chris assured him in a perfectly even voice.

“You aren’t going anywhere, and if you have killed someone as you claim, you will be going to jail. I will personally see to it!” the Colonel told us in a huff.

“Now Colonel,” Smith said interrupting Oak Leaf. “This is Agency business, and WE will handle it. Our Agency pays the Commander of Fort Benning a lot of money to train our people, and I am reasonably sure that most of that money goes into his pocket.

“If I need to, I’ll call the Agency, and someone there will call the General at Fort Benning. You can be talking to him in about ten minutes or so on this satellite phone. I’m sure he would thank you for interrupting the flow of cash that he receives,” Smith told the Colonel who Commanded the 6th Ranger Training Battalion.

“OR, I could call for one of our clean-up teams, and they will remove the problem and all of the evidence, and there will be no problem. The Agency would appreciate that, and their appreciation can be very tangible. How would you like to be Head of the Ranger Committee next year?” Smith asked holding out the hand-piece of the satellite phone.

“Go ahead and handle it,” the Colonel told him after exhaling heavily, but added, “I thought I had some cold, hard bastards working for me, but they are nothing compared to you people.”

“Colonel, the Agency cleans up what State and the other Government Departments and Agencies screw up, or just want quietly removed. We clean things up and take out the trash. That’s our job, and we’re good at it,” Smith told him with an evil grin. The Colonel and his people turned to leave.

“You need to discover who in your organization sent the message directing the Agency platoon to this site. It would seem that someone was helping them,” Smith told the Colonel, who didn’t look happy at all.

“Sir, how do I grade this?” the RI with us asked his Commander following that. “They didn’t complete the mission. I can’t just give them a GO,” he stated. This really pissed me off.

“You want to see a ‘GO’?” I demanded getting right up in his face. “There is a real life “GO’ about a mile from here on a bearing of ninety-one degrees true. There are six dead men, two jeeps, and some busted up radio equipment there. That is what a ‘GO’ is in the real world,” I finished to the startled RI.

“Give them a ‘GO’, Sergeant. There is no need for any of this ... this unpleasantness to get out. Also don’t say anything about what occurred here,” the Colonel told him.

“What about the wounded?” the Colonel asked next turning to the medic. What wounded, I wondered?

“Not a problem, sir,” the medic who had been treating the three wounded answered. “They have just some minor flesh wounds, nothing that would keep them from finishing the training,” she finished. They all left then, all but Smith and his assistant, and Smith had been on the phone.

“I need to talk to my people,” Smith told the RI a few minutes later after getting off the phone. “Why don’t you work on your report in private some distance down the road,” he suggested. The RI turned and walked several hundred feet back the way we had come before Smith turned to us.

“This is not the time or the place for a debriefing, we will take care of that when you return from the field. In the meantime, don’t say anything about what happened here to anyone not belonging to the Agency. You have three days left on this FTX, hang in there, it’s almost over. Is there anything that we may have missed?” he finished.

“Yes,” I immediately told him, “Chris and I need some time to talk to Roy and Chuck ... alone.” Smith looked at us with raised eyebrows.

“It concerns ‘the Families’ business,” was all that Chris told him.

“All right, you’ve got ten minutes. In the meantime, my assistant and I will be passing out some extra MREs to each of you,” Smith answered, but didn’t look pleased. Chris and I grabbed Roy and Chuck and walked a short distance downstream from the others.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.