Ashley III, Carry and Chris
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bill and Ashley's daughters, Carry and Chris, the cute twins that you met in Ashley II, have grown up. They are still cute, but they are young women now and want to follow in their Father's, Bill's, footprints and join the Agency to be Field Agents. Things will be a little more complicated than they planned on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

Chris continues her narrative:

The following new characters appear in this chapter:

Benjamin Linn

Lieutenant, Ranger student, 5'-9'' tall, 145 pounds, 26 years old, blond hair, hazel eyes

Ward

Sergeant, Armorer, Ranger student, 5'-8'' tall, 140 pounds, 25 years old, black hair, brown eyes


Our luck ran out on Sunday, the 26th of November and our fifteenth day at Camp Merrill. The warm early fall weather that we had been enjoying was replaced by more seasonal weather from a cold front. Instead of temperatures in the high sixties during the day and the high forties at night, we were now treated to temperatures in the fifties during the day and down to the low forties or even lower at night. The two MREs that we were usually allowed each day were not sufficient for us during this weather.

Fortunately, our Agency Trainers had issued us new camouflage uniform shirts before we started on this, the final FTX here. They appeared to be regular Agency issue camouflage shirts, but had space blanket material sewn between the outer shell and the inner liner. We used them at night when it was coldest. Our Ranger Instructor (RI) was suspicious of what we were carrying and made all of us dump out our rucks on the ground for a search but couldn't find much to complain about.

Carry and I were now carrying our pistols on us all of the time and had them under our uniform shirts. The Agency rucks also had secret pockets hidden in them where we kept our live ammunition. We dumped out the blanks that we were carrying for our shotguns along with the other things in our rucks which included a lot of socks, some ladies' undies, and tampons. The RI didn't check us ladies too closely, but we got some whistles and cat calls from the guys.

The Chief Instructor had also attached Jim and his two Army squads to our Agency platoon again for this FTX. The reason that we received was that both sections were too small to carry out platoon-size exercises alone. Several of the other Army platoons had also been consolidated because of personnel losses.

During this FTX, both Carry and I were chosen to be platoon leaders for an exercise. The main problem with this was that both of us were chosen to be leaders at the same time and on the same day. Carry's exercise involved leading the Agency people and the attached Army people on a raid against a suspected enemy mortar site.

I wasn't anywhere near as fortunate, as my job was to lead an Army platoon on a raid against an enemy commo site co-located with a hospital. Of course, I knew nothing about the people I was to lead, what they could do, or what experience they had, I received this assignment at 0530 hrs. and was driven by jeep to their location. Small, open, commercial, four wheel drive jeeps with roll bars were still used here in the mountains because the HUMVEEs were too large for many of the forest trails here. It was nearly 0600 hrs. before I joined their platoon, and we were expected to attack our objective by 1530 hrs.

"Well, here you are," their RI said, as he stopped the jeep. As I was getting out, a number of men emerged from the trees and vegetation. One marched up to our jeep, and he seemed rather surprised to see that I was a woman.

"I'm Lieutenant Benjamin Linn, I've been in charge of these men for the past several weeks. Are you the new platoon leader?" he asked, looking me over, but finding no indication of rank or service, just my name tag.

"I'm Chris Kincade, I'm with the Agency, and no I don't get saluted," I told him. This seemed to surprise him even more.

"Agency?" came from him next. "What Agency?"

"You really don't want to know, Lieutenant," I told him before adding the old saw, "I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you." He didn't take that as the joke it was meant to be and turned pale.

"That was a joke, Lieutenant, lighten up some," I added in a more casual voice. "Oh yes, call me Chris," I added, and he just nodded.

"Let's see what we have to work with. Fall your men out along the trail, but not in formation since we are tactical after all," I told him next.

I inspected him and his men, all twenty-five of them. They were not impressive, and while they had made it this far in Ranger school, they were not Infantry types. There was an armorer, two Engineers, two commo men, and the remainder were from various other specialties from personnel to supply. After inspecting the men, I had them resume their defensive positions before taking the Lieutenant aside to talk.

"Who is your number two?" I asked Ben.

"The armorer, Sergeant Ward," he told me.

"Call him over here," I told Ben, and Ward quickly joined us. "I intend to split the platoon into two sections of two teams each. You'll have one Ben, and Ward will have the other. I'll do the overall coordination," I explained to both of them.

"Now, I have questions," I continued. "I need to know the following so I can evaluate these people, but don't answer until I finish," I told them.

"How much sleep have the men had? When did they eat last? Do you have food for today and also water? How experienced are these men at moving through the forest, and how good are they at obeying orders?" The Lieutenant gulped when I had finished.

"We only had an hour or so of sleep before you arrived. We finished our last exercise early this morning, and were allowed a few minutes to eat an MRE before we marched here, We each have two MREs for the remainder of the day," Ben explained before remembering something.

"I have two MREs for you for today also," he told me and pulled them out of his ruck and handed them to me.

"What about water?" I asked to get him back on track.

"We were told that water would be delivered before we move out," Ward told me.

"Our people are all city boys, I'm afraid," Ben continued taking up the explanation again. "We have trouble in the forest and are in last place. The RI really chewed us out last night after our previous exercise," he finished in a tired voice.

"Okay, here is the plan for now, we are going to do a map recon and plan the route we will take. Ward, while we prepare for that, I want you to have half of our people rest. We'll switch in a bit so the other half can get some rest also before we move out. Go ahead and take care of that now and then rejoin us here," I told Ward, and he took off.

"Now let's get our maps orientated and mark the locations where we are and where the target is," I told Ben and we got busy. Ward rejoined us as we were finishing this. I noticed that the RI hadn't moved far and was keeping an eye on us, and what we were doing, or probably on how I was handling the situation.

"How would you reach our objective?" I asked Ben and Ward. They pointed out the obvious route to the objective. It went up and down over a lot of ridges, and would keep the men hot and sweating, but would also wear them out.

"That's the hard way," I told them while looking at the map. "There is a better way, but it involves using the forest and the ridges here and here," I told them while pointing to the areas that I meant.

"It looks longer," Ward objected.

"Only on a flat map," I told him. "Struggling up and down the intervening mountains represented by those contour lines will take much longer and be more tiring," I told them before looking at my watch.

"We'll move out of here at 0730 hrs, presuming that the water has arrived. Rotate the men at 0645 hrs," I told them. Ben stayed with me, and Ward moved back to his previous position. We had already returned our maps to our cargo pockets.

"You're one of those twins, aren't you?" Ben asked, once we were alone again and seated by a tree.

"One of what twins?" I asked, playing dumb.

"One of the twin sisters who surprised the enemy camp on Thanksgiving. All of the Army students have heard about you. Things like that travel fast among the students," he told me.

"Yes, we were a bit of a surprise to the enemy camp, but had to stop the fun to put out a forest fire," I told him.

"Yes, that's what Jim told us when we were back in camp," he admitted.

"Do you know Jim?"

"Yes, we were neighbors at our previous post, but were in different units," he told me and then stopped for a time.

"My platoon isn't going to make it, is it?" he asked in a tired and worried voice.

"Why would you think that?"

"We're in last place and there isn't that much time left to improve our standing even if we could improve our performance," he said.

"Then we'll just have to make a very good impression on the RIs during this exercise," I told him, but that didn't seem to improve his mood any.

The water arrived just before 0730 hrs in the form of a water buffalo towed by a HUMVEE. It had four spigots. We had already split the men up into two squads, each composed of two fire teams of six men, and while one fire team filled their canteens, another stood by ready to fill theirs. The remaining two fire teams stood guard. They switched as their canteens were filled, and we were soon ready to move out.

I made sure to have three flankers out on each side of the platoon as we set out on the first part of our march. It didn't take any time at all for me to realize that these people had no idea of how to move quietly along a trail or in the forest. They sounded like a herd of elephants, at least to me. After a mile or so, I stopped the column in a fairly large clearing.

"Lieutenant, post four men as security, but keep them close enough to hear what I say," I ordered, and then added, "The rest of you sit down in a circle around me." Everyone was soon seated.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you how to move silently in the woods or while on patrol?" I asked.

"Some of us were told what to do, but we never got to practice it much," Sergeant Ward told me while others nodded their heads. I wasn't sure how much of that was in agreement with what Ward had said, and how much was their tiredness.

"It can't be learned in a few hours or even in a few days. My sister and I started when we were six. Deer have very sensitive noses, and they would raid our garden for the beans, corn and the other things growing there. They would eat our mother's roses in the spring also. We girls had pellet guns, and would hit the deer in the nose with pellets when they came to eat from our gardens. They didn't like that, and would stop after being hit a couple of times.

"How could you do that?" someone asked.

"We would get up real early and hide where the deer couldn't smell us. We learned how to move in the woods very early in life, that's why I said that it isn't learned in a day or so. Now pay attention, and I'll start your lessons just like our father started us as children."

After explaining how to move and to be observant, I started them on a little practice. It required over an hour but some of them were able to move more quietly. I was worried that as they grew more tired, they would slip back into their old ways. They were ready to move out again and were in a stagger column on the trail when I spotted the deer.

"Listen up and do exactly as I tell you," I began in a quiet voice. "Do not move, but turn your head and eyes to the west. There is a buck deer at about three hundred meters on the small rise," I told them. Those who spotted it were amazed.

"How can you do that?" Ben asked from my side.

"It can only be done by paying attention to everything around you," I told him. "That deer has been watching us for several minutes. They are used to people being here and don't panic unless they hear the firing during our exercises," I told him before we moved out again. We moved for a considerable time and distance before I stopped them at about 1230 hrs when we came to a location with good cover and concealment, and we were only about a mile and a half from our objective.

"Ben, you and the platoon will be stopping here while I do the recon of the objective. Have the men eat one of their MREs and rest. Keep one fire team on guard and rotate them every fifteen minutes. I should be back in an hour or so. If you would, prepare my MRE so I can eat it when I get back," I told him and handed him the MRE.

"But you're the platoon leader! Shouldn't some of the others do the recon?" Ben objected.

"Ben, none of them are capable of doing what needs to be done. I have been sneaking and peeking since I was five, and don't need any help, okay?"

"Shouldn't you take some backup?" he asked.

"Yes, my sister, but she isn't here, and no for the same reason that I am the one doing this," I replied, as I slipped my ruck off and drew more ammunition for my shotgun out of it. I already had my pistol and two extra magazines of live ammo under my uniform. These were only blanks for the shotgun.

"I'll be back in an hour more or less," I finished before heading for the trees. Our RI had frowned, but hadn't stopped me.

It wasn't difficult to locate our objective, there was a small shack in a clearing that fronted on some caves in a hill behind it. Everything appeared to be deserted, but I knew that appearances can be, and often are, deceiving. I made a wide circle around the objective and shortly discovered the surprise that was waiting for us when we moved in on the objective to secure it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.