Ashley III, Carry and Chris
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bill and Ashley's daughters, Carry and Chris, the cute twins that you met in Ashley II, have grown up. They are still cute, but they are young women now and want to follow in their Father's, Bill's, footprints and join the Agency to be Field Agents. Things will be a little more complicated than they planned on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

Chris takes over the Narrative:

The following characters appear in the next few chapters:

Roy

Agent Trainee, Chris’s boyfriend, 5’-10’’ tall, 165 pounds, 23 years old, brown hair, blue eyes

Chuck

Agent Trainee, Carry’s boyfriend, 5’-10’’ tall, 170 pounds, 24 years old, blond hair, hazel eyes


We arrived at Camp Darby on the heels of the platoon ahead of us. We, and they, had made very good time on the final part of the march since all of us had rested while waiting for the investigators to arrive, and there weren’t many people in front of us to slow us down.

Our Ranger Instructor (RI) marched us into the first open finish area and made a quick nose count to be sure that he had everyone. A Grader came over and confirmed our time and the head count. Our Agency Trainers took charge of us following that and marched us to another small building away from the Army trainees’ area.

“Your duffels are inside, you’ll need to sort them out,” we were told before being dismissed. When we got inside, the barracks were the same plain style as the previous one at Camp Rogers had been. We also discovered that our Agency Trainers had not hung up our still damp uniforms as we ladies had requested. We took care of that first thing after moving to the area screened off for us with our duffels, our field gear, and our weapons.

We had just finished getting our things straightened out and our areas set up when there was a knock on the partition separating us from the men’s area.

“We want an explanation,” one of the guys said as we returned to their area.

“An explanation of what?” Carry asked.

“An explanation of what the hell went on during the ambush. What the hell were the two of you up to?” another guy demanded.

“Yeah, we didn’t say anything to the Agency Trainers, but we deserve an explanation, so spill it,” another guy demanded. Carry and I looked around at the twelve guys standing there expectantly, and decided that we had no choice but to tell them something.

“Just what makes you think that they aren’t listening to us at this very minute?” Carry asked in return.

“But we just... !” the first guy said and stuttered to a halt.

“They are from the Agency,” Roy, the one who wanted me to be his girlfriend, reminded all of us.

“We need to check this place out for microphones,” Chuck, the guy who was sweet on Carry, told us in a near whisper. Everyone started checking out the area then – very thoroughly. It wasn’t long before two microphones were discovered, but no one said anything to alert those listening to the fact that we had found them.

“Let’s go outside. It’s too hot and humid in here,” Roy suggested after a few minutes of searching. We all exited the building and moved into the shade of the trees near it.

“Okay, so the Agency bugged the building!” the second guy said. “We still want to know what you did, and where you went.”

“We have a right to know, since it affects all of us,” the third guy told us.

“Suppose they have parabolic mikes?” another guy asked, in a worried voice. “They could still be listening to us.”

“We’ll just have to chance it, or wait till we are out in the field somewhere,” I told them.

“And we may be too busy, or too tired then to have this conversation,” Carry reminded him. They and we were resigned to having the explanation.

“So, what did you two do?” Chuck asked.

“We went to find the guys shooting at us,” Carry told them as if it were nothing important.

“Yeah, some of us saw you two low-crawl into the trees, but then we lost sight of you,” another guy said.

“That’s because we turned invisible,” I told him and the others.

“Invis... !!” several of them started in surprise.

“Yes, invisible, just like we were at the briefing in room 102,” Carry told them to looks of shock and surprise.

“You were actually in the room when those fire crackers went off?” Roy asked. “We all thought that you were out in the hall.”

“Yes, we were in the room and had been since about 0830 hrs.,” I told him.

“But how can you do that?” Chuck asked, bewildered.

“Like this,” Carry and I told him before fading from sight right in front of their surprised faces.

“Damn!” several guys said when we reappeared about ten feet from where we had disappeared.

“That trick could come in handy for a Field Agent,” one of the guys said.

“What did you do then?” the first guy asked, getting us back to why we were out there.

“We headed for where we heard the shots coming from. We ran into the smoke and tear gas before we got there and had to stop to put on our gas masks. At the site, we found that the gas canisters had started a small fire, and we needed to stomp that out before we did anything else. We didn’t need a forest fire to further complicate things,” Carry told them.

“I picked up these cartridge cases from near where the gas canisters were. They were still warm from being fired when picked up,” I told them, as I dug the fired cartridge cases out of my front pocket to show them.

“Those are 7.62 NATO cases!” Roy said in surprise on seeing them.

“Yes, but those ambushers were using M-6s, which fire the .223 cartridge,” another of the guys pointed out.

“So what were they using?” Chuck asked.

“Could have been M-14s,” someone said.

“Could have been any of the rifles that were chambered for the 7.62 NATO cartridge. There were a lot of them like the FN Fal, AR-10, and a bunch more. Additionally, we are talking about the Agency who has access to any weapons that they want. I don’t think this was an Army operation,” Marge told everyone.

“All right, if we accept that theory, it still leaves the question of WHY?” the first guy asked.

“Obviously, somebody in the Agency doesn’t like us,” Carry said in answer.

“Doesn’t like who?” Roy asked.

“That is the question, isn’t it?” I answered, but was sure they were after Carry and me.

“Yeah, well most of the bullet holes were in the area where you women were standing,” one of the other guys pointed out. He was one of the antagonistic ones.

“They missed all of us,” I pointedly told him before remembering what had gotten my goat at the time of the ambush.

That reminds me,” I started in a loud voice to get all of their attentions. “All of you num-nuts closed up when we stopped. If they really wanted to get rid of us, they had the perfect opportunity with all of you close together. Maintain your separation even when we stop or one mortar round will get you all,” I finished, still pissed by their thoughtless actions. That little speech hadn’t gone over well with most of the guys, but that was too bad. If they closed up like that again, it wouldn’t be me reminding them to maintain their distance apart, it would be one of the Ranger Instructors who wouldn’t be distracted by an ambush at the time.

“Are you saying that it was just a warning?” Roy asked, but before I could answer, whistles were blowing, and we all hustled back to our barracks to get our field gear and weapons for the next class.

The remainder of that day and the next sixteen days were filled with classes and practical exercises that covered many subjects. These were fast-pace classes that covered leadership procedures, patrolling, demolitions, field craft, and basic battle drills. It was all focused toward squad ambushes and reconnaissance missions. There was even a parachute drop in our operations.

Carry and I liked the demo training because we got to blow things up. We were disappointed that they wouldn’t allow us to use as much demo as we thought necessary, but they were into following the published formulas. We least liked the obstacle course and its mud, but we did learn a lot about patrol, warning, and operational orders, which our dad had never used. We also got to try out the Army’s communication equipment. There were many classes in addition to the Field Training Exercises with little time for sleep and only two meals a day.

There was one drawback to all of this training. Since there were no wall lockers in our barracks, or any other means of securing our weapons, we kept them with us twenty-four hours a day. This wasn’t a problem for Carry and me, but was for some of the others. It wasn’t a big problem, because we got very little sleep in the barracks.

There were no more incidents while we were at Fort Benning. The CID had interviewed each of us the day following the ambush, but there was little that we could add to what they already knew. They never did learn who had conducted the ambush or why. The Agency wasn’t any help to them either.

We finished the first phase of Ranger Training on Friday, the tenth of November. We were told that we would be leaving for Camp Merrill near Dahlonega, Georgia to begin the Second, or Mountain, Phase of Ranger Training on Saturday, the eleventh.

All of those who had completed the First Phase of Training were given an eight hour pass on Friday. Actually, we Agency people got a longer pass since we didn’t have the Army’s inspections and debriefings to go through. Our Agency Trainers kept our weapons while we were gone. They still weren’t aware that Carry and I still had our pistols with us, or they didn’t care, one or the other. A small bus carried us into main post where we caught a ride into Columbus. I called our folks on our cell phone while Carry rented a car, and we hit the road for Atlanta, some one hundred miles away, and our parents house on the east side of it, which added another forty miles or so.

And yeah, we drove like a pair of fools and were nearly home in a bit over three hours even stopping at several places for food to make up for some of the meals that we had missed at Camp Darby ... We ate a lot, but saved some space for our Mom’s cooking. We had also brought our civilian clothes with us since we wouldn’t need them during training.

It was great to be home if only for a few hours. I had told Dad on the phone what we wanted, and he had it all ready when we got home. Everyone was there to greet us when we arrived, even Grandfather Ed was there. He is eighty years old and doesn’t get around very well any more, but Grandmother had driven him over from their house. Of course our Mom, Ashley, was there as well as our Brother, Bill Jr. More importantly, our Dad, Bill, was there with what we needed.

He had boxes of cartridges for our pistols, cartons of shotgun shells, and most importantly our twelve gauge pump shotguns with the eighteen inch barrels. The Agency guns that we had weren’t bad, but ours had been fitted to us, and they had interchangeable barrels. We were only taking one extra barrel with us. It was a special slug barrel for firing rifled slugs over longer distances and was very accurate. There were also some military clothing items that we had asked for, especially wool boot socks.

“Good lord!” our Mom exclaimed on seeing us. “You girls have lost a lot of weight. Come inside and eat, I’ve made all of your favorite dishes.” We went in and ate but not as much as our relatives thought we should have.

“What’s wrong? I’ve never known you girls to not finish everything on your plates,” Grandmother Esther asked on seeing what we had eaten.

“We stopped and snacked on the way here and we’re full now,” I told her, while Carry just smiled. Following that, we had to tell them all that we had been doing since we left. It took some time since we hadn’t written a lot of letters or included everything that had happened in them. Dad was upset about the ambush and us getting shot at.

“Watch your backs, those Agency bastards can be treacherous and more dangerous than the training that you are taking,” he warned us.

Since we had sent most of our Agency pay home, we picked up some of it to take with us to pay for transportation, food, and any other necessities. Soon enough we were back on the road headed for Columbus and Fort Benning. Mom had packed some snacks for us to eat on the way back. We also felt a lot better with our own ammunition and shotguns. Carry slept on the return trip just as I had on the drive up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.