Schoolgirl Games
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I'm rather short, insecure, and on my fourth wife already. Now she's helping a girl with a school project - in her bikini! Obviously she's beginning to lose interest in me. Well the girl is stunning, to be fair, and so innocent.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   First  

Lisa was in the kitchen, reading her tablet. She looked up at us and her gaze settled on Simone. A sinking feeling came over me.

Shit. For a guy who’s supposed to be intelligent I couldn’t believe how brain-dead I’d been. At her age Simone obviously had ‘freshly fucked’ all over her face: excited and flushed after her first time. A bit guilty. Standing a bit too close to me.

“You bastard!” Lisa opened fire on me. Lisa is not someone who spends a lot of time wondering if she’s right.

She stood up. “HOW COULD YOU? RIGHT HERE IN OUR HOUSE?” she yelled.

“Well, look...” I had no clue what to say, but it wouldn’t have made any difference.

“You bring a girl here and FUCK her while I’m RIGHT HERE IN THE HOUSE!” she screamed at me. “YOU BASTARD!” She came round the island, picking up a pan as she passed the cooker. “ YOU FUCKING, FUCKING, BASTARD!” She’d lost it, completely. Jesus Christ, she could brain me with that. Lisa has shoulders, timing...

While she was in her backswing I rushed forwards and grabbed her round the chest. I got the empty arm but had to put up with the heavy pan landing on my ass. That was better than my head though.

Although Lisa is a bit taller than me, and pretty strong for a woman, ultimately I am stronger, otherwise I might not have lived to tell this story. I wrestled with her and finally managed to grab the hand with the pan and then take it off her.

I held her at arm’s length, both of us breathing heavily. To my astonishment her eyes were moist.

“How could you?” her voice was breaking.

I had never seen Lisa cry. I’d never imagined I would - she’s so strong, happy, in control.

Instantly my eyes went moist too. I’m like that. I suppose I love girls, and Lisa, so much.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “I love you. I just...”

“What? You thought it was OK? WHAT?”

I realised the only way was to tell her.

“I know about you and Simone,” I said. Lisa looked at me in shock, her mind changing gear.

“Yes I came home and saw you,” I admitted, “and I watched too long and I felt a bit cheated on and I waited to see if you’d tell me so I didn’t say anything. I was jealous. Then it was too late to and I decided alright I’d see about finding my own schoolgirl so I asked the school about projects and Simone applied to us as well, and so I brought her home to teach you both a lesson, that’s all, just make you pretend you didn’t know each other and just give you an awkward time. I was jealous. I felt a bit ripped off. It was revenge. Then Simone was giving me signals for some reason...” I turned round to include Simone in it.

But she wasn’t there.

“You didn’t have to fuck her,” Lisa was still focussed.

“Nor did you,” I reckoned Lisa had to give it up now.

“Well it’s different, a girl and me: I was never going to run off with her.”

I tried to get my mind straight. “Well nor am I, am I? What’s the difference? You seduced her and didn’t tell me, kept it a secret. Why did you get involved with her?”

“I just wanted to try something new,” Lisa’s belligerence was fading, “and she came along. You can see what she’s like, QUITE obviously. There’s something about her isn’t there, apart from the looks. You’ve been losing interest in me anyway, recently...”

“No I haven’t,” I protested, “it’s just natural that two people lose the intensity after a while. I still love you. I thought it was you losing interest in me.”

“Well I still love you, you bastard,” she shot back, “and I can’t believe you just fucked her. She was supposed to be mine, anyway. I was going to tell you, it just seemed a bit freaky, and then it got more difficult the longer I left it.”

One of Lisa’s many qualities is that she doesn’t bear grudges. She lets it all out then there’s nothing bottled up. She can be insanely mad, and then be over it, just like that. It’s all good, as long as you survive the initial eruption.

“Alright well you can have her,” I offered a smile, feeling her coming to terms with it all. “We need to go and find her though...”

“She’ll be upset,” Lisa pointed out.

“Exactly,” I said.

Lisa stuck her tongue out at me. As quickly as it had started the confrontation was over and she was looking for her car keys. My car is an impractical two-seater, in the garage.

Lisa knew where Simone lives so she knew which route to drive, and when we saw her walking along, head down, Lisa pulled up just past her and I got out. Simone stopped. I could see she was close to tears, her face full of guilt and anxiety.

“I’m sorry,” she said before I even got to her.

“No no it’s our fault,” I felt terrible. I was trying to decide if I should put an arm round her. I did, and she let me. “We’re the ones who should have got it sorted out, it’s not you at all. We’re sorry. But it’s alright, Lisa and I are alright, we haven’t broken up or anything. We shouldn’t have put you in that situation. Come back and we’ll sort it out. It’s fine.”

I opened the front passenger door, so she’d be next to Lisa, and she got in while I got in the back.

“It’s alright,” Lisa smiled and stroked a slender teen thigh - wasting no time, I thought. “It was my fault,” she continued, “keeping you secret from Paul, then my double standards, but it’s alright now. Don’t worry about the pan, I’m like that, he’s used to it.”

Simone raised a smile. “I’m sorry. I knew it was wrong, really.”

“No don’t feel it’s you,” I said, “It wasn’t wrong except for Lisa and me keeping you a secret, and that was down to us, not you. How could you know what we were up to? We set the example. Anyway, it was just me and Lisa, our fault, and we’ve decided Lisa found you first so I’m just going to leave you to it.”

“Alright,” she said, “sorry. Thank you.” looking at both of us. She was still upset I could see, but up for carrying on with Lisa - judging by the position of her thigh which was open and as close to Lisa as it could be.

Lisa set off and started taking us back home. After a minute I saw Simone take a breath to speak.

“Can you just decide who I’m doing stuff with?” she asked. “Don’t I get a say?” There was a bit of attitude now, her courage returning. “I mean, does it have to be one or the other? Why?” She looked at us, across at Lisa and round at me, half curious and half challenging.

It was a fair point, I reflected.

“Well ... no you’re right,” said Lisa with a laugh, quick and decisive as ever, “that’s so obvious. Paul and I were just being very stupid and possessive and jealous and, I don’t know, competitive even. Taking it all too seriously. And you’re right it’s not for us to decide for you. Sorry Simone. Help yourself to some cock, we can share.” Her face cleared and she took a sudden right turn onto the ring road.

“OK are we up for a bit of fun?” she asked, grinning now as we accelerated up the dual carriageway, “have a laugh and make sure we set off the right way now? A laugh? You are a schoolgirl aren’t you?” she glanced at Simone.

“Well yes,” said Simone, smiling again, “I suppose so.”

“And do you do games?” asked Lisa. I wondered if she’d tuned in to Simone’s game-playing tendencies, but I didn’t say anything.

“Yeees ... it depends what though.”

“Alright well let’s see what you’re up for, sexy girl.”

I head Simone gasp as Lisa’s hand slid up to the top of her thigh.

I sat back and waited to see what Lisa was planning. Whatever it was, it was going to involve Lisa and Simone, and that was enough for me.

Lisa drove us up the motorway for half an hour, which at the speed she drives was nearly fifty miles. Then she turned off into the large town where, I realised, no-one would know us. I started a bit of a tingle.

She pulled in outside a party shop, just before closing time.

“Give me five minutes,” she said, leaving me and Simone in the car while she rushed in.

“What’s she doing?” asked the schoolgirl. She knew it had something to do with her.

“I don’t know,” I replied disingenuously, “are you shy?”

“Shy?”

“I mean, does it bother you if people look at you? ‘Scope you out’ as you put it in my office?” I grinned at the memory.

“Well ... it depends,” she was sounding slightly suspicious.

“OK well let’s see what Lisa comes back with,” I said, “then we can decide if we want to play. Don’t worry if you don’t feel like it.”

I let her mull it over in the back of her mind while I asked her about her computing classes, which kept us chatting until Lisa emerged with three thin boxes. She opened the tailgate and then was passing me clothes through the back.

I unfolded them as Lisa got back behind the wheel and drove off, while Simone turned to see. They were a priest’s outfit, a nun’s, and - inevitably - a schoolgirl’s.

“Looks like this is yours,” I grinned at Simone, handing her a very short grey tunic, white thigh-highs, a short, thin, short-sleeved shirt, a red patterned tie and flat black shoes. I checked out Lisa’s naughty nun outfit, which had the black headdress with white trim, the white bib, a black minidress and fishnets. My priest’s cassock was black, topped with the white dog collar, full-length but rather translucent.

Simone smiled, half getting the game, but trying to hold up the tunic to see how short it was.

“You’ll look delicious in it,” Lisa encouraged her, “while we go for a walk ... there’s a big park somewhere ... ah there it is.”

“We’re going for a walk?” asked Simone.

“Just a stroll round,” Lisa smirked, “a sweet schoolgirl as safe as she could possibly be, between a nun and a priest...” She was turning into the park. She parked at the far end of the car park, where there were no people near.

Lisa and I started changing into our costumes so confidently that Simone was carried along with us, even to the point of being talked out of her bra. In a couple of minutes we were all changed and ready, standing by the car.

“It’s too short,” Simone was tugging at the hem of her tunic, which fell barely a couple of inches below the crotch of her white bikini-style panties, “and this shirt is see-through! It’s supposed to have a bra with it.”

“It’s perfect,” pronounced Lisa, “just how it’s supposed to be. You’ve got your tunic over your tits, at the front, and your panties don’t show anything do they? They’re just like bikini bottoms. Come on, it’ll be fun. Watch everybody’s faces and see what we get.”

We’d get plenty of attention, I could see. Simone could only be described as sensational – the ultimate fantasy schoolgirl. My cassock was distinctly see-through, against the light, and of course I was naked underneath it. Lisa looked a complete knockout in her nun’s headdress, white bib and black, skin-tight minidress with long angel sleeves. That’s before one’s eyes even reached her gorgeous legs in their fishnet stayups and her black heels, with a bit of naked thigh at the top. Her body, in that getup with the naïve purity of the nun making the rest of it a bit shocking, was electrifying.

“We’ve done this before,” I tried to reassure Simone, who was looking nervous, “it’s a test of nerve, and fun. OK? People react all different ways, but they’re all OK, as long as we keep our nerve. OK? That’s the point of the game – apart from being around you dressed like that.” I smiled and ogled her shamelessly. “We don’t look embarrassed or afraid, and we don’t avoid looking at people, we smile back, just behave normally. Nobody will get on our case if we don’t act like victims. Alright? But if it’s too much we’ll understand. You are only young so if you can’t pull it off don’t worry, we’ll take the outfits home and have some fun there.”

She was just on the cusp of doing it. Lisa sealed it by putting her arm through Simone’s, and the schoolgirl, fabulously both fantasy and real, automatically started walking alongside her. I took up station on Simone’s left side, and we walked together out of the car park into the park itself, and strolled towards the lake in the middle.

As we’d told our novice, people reacted all different ways. A lot of people looked away, embarrassed. Others stared. Some scowled, some smiled, some were puzzled. Some started off shocked and then smiled at us. Some looked away until we’d passed, then I could sense them starting to look. Nobody said anything though.

I put my arm through Simone’s, but discovered it was a mistake. I’d been tingling already and the contact made me desperate to fuck her. Her or Lisa, I didn’t care. Or both. For some reason I can fuck twice in succession, hardly losing my erection, if things are sexy enough. At college word had got round and I’d had a number of threesomes of the strength of it. And things were certainly sexy enough now: I had an erection.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.