Schoolgirl Games
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I'm rather short, insecure, and on my fourth wife already. Now she's helping a girl with a school project - in her bikini! Obviously she's beginning to lose interest in me. Well the girl is stunning, to be fair, and so innocent.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   First  

We walked through the streets chatting, as you do, until when we got near my house she started to go quiet. We came to my drive and she stopped.

“Are you alright?” I asked as though I didn’t know, “what’s the matter?”

“Oh nothing,” she said, looking at Lisa’s car in the drive. She was torn, but in the end she wasn’t ready to blatantly run for it - I supposed with the humiliation and the questions it would raise. She came down the drive. I opened the front door and ushered her in.

Now the boot was on the other foot! I grinned to myself as I anticipated Lisa and her bit on the side trying to pretend they didn’t know each other. Simone had already left it too late to admit she’d been here before, of course.

“Hellooo,” I called. A couple of seconds later I heard Lisa open her study door upstairs.

“Back early agai...” She started then stopped, at the top of the stairs looking down at me with Simone in the hall.

I left two delicious seconds, smiling innocently up watching Lisa desperately trying to hide her emotions. Next to me I heard Simone gulp.

“This is Simone,” I introduced the teen, “she’s at St Martin’s, doing a computing project that we’re going to be helping her with. Simone this is my wife Lisa. Who also does websites as it happens, but more on the visuals and social side.”

“H ... Hello,” said Simone, in a voice that had a slight quaver to it.

“Hello Simone, it’s nice to meet you,” Lisa came down the stairs with a tense smile. Lisa is older of course, better able to cope, but she had more to lose than her schoolgirl.

So there they both were, committed to the lie. Ha. Now they couldn’t even admit Lisa was helping Simone with her project.

“We’ve come to have a look at my old system unit, that I used to run the development stuff on,” I told Lisa, trying to hide my amusement. “We’ll have a look in the loft. Then we have to see if Perl is on it, or put it on, so Simone can use it as a server.”

“I think it’s in the basement,” said Lisa. “Would you like some tea?”

“Oh thanks,” I said.

“Would you like to come and help me Simone?” asked Lisa, “I’m sure you don’t want to be getting your clothes messy down in the basement.” She wanted a private word, obviously.

“Actually I could probably do with a hand moving some of the stuff down there,” I said quickly. I didn’t want to let them off that easily.

“I don’t mind,” said Simone helpfully, “I’ll just take my jacket off.”

That left her in a little strappy top, short skirt and sandals. She’d sounded so definite that Lisa couldn’t argue, since supposedly they’d only just met! Simone hung her jacket up and I opened the door to the basement and led the way down.

It’s not a big basement and it has a ceiling light, so I saw the computer straight away, on the far side under my old mountain bike. I started lifting the bike off and Simone came and lifted the back wheel. We carried the bike to the adjacent wall and set it down, then when I turned Simone was standing right in front of me.

It was suddenly private and intimate. She shouldn’t be standing so close. Wearing so little. In this small, secluded space.

Slightly taller than me, with her bare shoulders and arms, long neck, so slender. Pert tits, bare legs. Not really looking at me now, only glancing shyly, but from an inappropriate couple of feet away instead of taking a step back as one normally would. I’d have stepped away myself, if the bike handlebars hadn’t been behind me nudging me in the back.

It’s always surprised me how fast some girls can be. I’ve been with fifteen or twenty girls perhaps, and looking back every one of them was giving me signals within a few minutes. A few seconds sometimes. I suppose there may have been other girls who would have been on a slower fuse, but it was the fast ones who’d made something happen. Now the signals were here, out of the blue.

I shuffled nervously, not able to move without doing something rejective like easing her away, but not ready to do whatever this inexperienced girl had in mind - if she had anything particular in mind, it wasn’t clear.

Over the next few seconds, purely from past repetition, I allowed myself to consider the possibility that this stunning girl fancied me. But, I realised, if so she had no idea how to proceed. She had confidence at some levels – basically knowing that she’s attractive – but not at the level of getting something started with someone. With Lisa Simone had been passive, of course, and had simply let the older woman seduce her.

I’m not like Lisa though. It was all a bit ridiculous.

It dawned on me that in principle I did want to get started with this girl, if either of us could just make the first little step. She is gorgeous; I liked her; I’d seen how ready she was; and Lisa had set the precedent, had she not?

I grinned at the absurdity of it: thirty-nine-year-old me and a teen girl, wanting to get started and neither of us knowing how.

Simone was grinning back at me now. An understanding grin? Were we sharing a grin at our mutual incompetence?

“Not now,” I said, making the admission; taking the risk. If I was wrong it was vague enough that I could bluff my way out of it.

And we really could NOT start now. One touch would give me a huge boner, just before I had to go back up and into the kitchen. I couldn’t be sure Lisa would leave us alone down here long enough to actually finish anything, especially for a first-time. In fact I was sure she wouldn’t.

“Okay,” Simone said. Now she was looking at me steadily, knowing what I meant and liking it. Her pupils were enormous. I could sense mine were too.

We had a deal, for some future momentous occasion. I moved, before my cock could start acting up without our even touching, and the bike clattered to the floor. I picked it up, while Simone went and picked up the system unit.

We went back up, Simone carrying the computer into the kitchen. Lisa turned and saw, and I watched her eyes flash for a moment, before she turned away and started pouring the teas.

Simone set the unit down on the floor and we sat on stools at the breakfast bar while I tried to tune in to Lisa’s reaction.

She came over with the teas and sat down too, smiling a touch deliberately, I thought, at me and Simone on the other side of the breakfast bar. She was taking us both in at once.

Shit. There were signs, and Lisa had picked them up. I’d instinctively sat next to Simone, a little closeness growing already. I didn’t dare look at Simone but even so I could feel her excitement. She’s too young to hide much, of course.

I love strong women, as Lisa knows perfectly well. I’m not submissive but I just love them, it’s like a genetic, hard-wired response. All my women had been strong-willed and self-reliant. Subconsciously it was probably why I always let them come to me and make the running – a simple self-selection.

Now I’d let Simone carry the system unit up. For me it was trivial - just a matter of respect not to suggest she couldn’t do it, but most men would have offered to take it. Many would even have insisted, and most girls would have waited for the man to pick it up in the first place.

Simone is probably only forty-five kilos or something, she looks really delicate. But she’s well able to carry things, as far as I’m concerned, and to me it would be patronising to suggest otherwise. She seemed to think so too.

And apart from that trivial but concrete sign, Simone was a C programmer, at this age. A girl not satisfied with one commercial placement for her ambitious project but going for two. Going home with Lisa, three days in a row, to be predictably seduced, and now coming home with me as well...

Lisa had felt Simone of course. Intimately. She’d have felt that under the youth and naiveté there was a strong, clever person. A girl who was up for stuff. And now here was Simone not with Lisa but with me, in this weird situation, and she was being self-reliant and clever and Lisa knew me and what effect this girl would be having on me.

Lisa was looking at me with a certain intensity. It started to dawn on me that my revenge could go drastically wrong. It was all very well thinking ‘that’ll teach her’ but if Lisa really felt threatened she wouldn’t just put up with it. Lisa has plenty of aggression in her. She can be slightly extreme and a bit of a handful. I love her for it, but...

And in a sense if I hooked up with her project schoolgirl then Lisa could feel betrayed by both of us, couldn’t she? She might not think ‘serves me right’. She might feel doubly ripped off, stabbed in the back twice over. She might actually care about both of us, or just feel competitive and jealous.

What was that saying... ‘before you set out for revenge, first dig two graves’? Yes. How bloody true.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.