Schoolgirl Games - Cover

Schoolgirl Games

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I'm rather short, insecure, and on my fourth wife already. Now she's helping a girl with a school project - in her bikini! Obviously she's beginning to lose interest in me. Well the girl is stunning, to be fair, and so innocent.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   First  

I watched Lisa’s strong, agile body manoeuvre round her prone schoolgirl, unclipping her bikini top and pulling it over her head, then taking hold of the bottoms while Simone obediently lifted her ass to let Lisa slide them down her lissom legs, and off.

There was a slender, naked schoolgirl on my back lawn. Freshly fucked, by my wife, who was now slipping off her own bikini bottoms too.

Lisa lay down again and pulled Simone to her and kissed and stroked her, gently cuddling and caressing her.

I moved slowly to grab a tissue from the dresser, then dared to touch my cock. I started cumming immediately, grabbing a chair with one hand to stay up while I pumped my pulsing dick with the other. I didn’t have to pump it hard, just add a slight touch to allow my desperate release.

I never took my eyes off the girls, of course, as I shuddered through my monster cum.

And with good reason because it wasn’t long before I was seeing Lisa stroking the smooth schoolgirl ass more provocatively, and Simone responding, already.

Lisa stroked the long glossy brown hair, fondled the pert tits, caressed the slender neck and delectable legs. Started kissing the lovely face and neck. I could see her teen pupil starting to make little writhing movements, being taken on another arousal.

Now I could make out, though at long range, what Lisa’s hand was doing when she returned it to Simone’s pussy. Sometimes two fingers were in her, sometimes three fingers were squashing her swollen cameltoe, sideways. Other times the three fingers rubbed wetly to and fro over her labia and clit, or pinched her clit between finger and thumb.

After a few minutes of all that, two strong fingers slid inside and began rhythmically pulling up. The fingertips had to be curled onto the G spot I realised, as Simone grabbed frantically at Lisa’s shoulders and my view of her pussy was blocked. Still, I could see the desperate, ecstatic face as she was launched into another powerful orgasm by her seductress.

Simone writhed jerkily through her cum, for a number of seconds, then sagged back.

Lisa rolled onto her back pulling the lightweight teen on top of her.

Simone was floppy, her lissom body exhausted for the moment, draped over Lisa while she tried to recover from her second intense orgasm in ten minutes. Quite possibly, it seemed to me, her second orgasm ever.

I wondered if the girl had expected sex to be one arousal and one orgasm? If so, I knew she was in for some education because Lisa likes to do sex in sessions that involve arousal and orgasms over a period of time, like an hour. Sex with Lisa can be a bit of a workout.

And so it was for Simone. After a few minutes’ being stroked and caressed and kissed, she was gently rolled off onto her back and Lisa was kissing her way down to the recently innocent – I assumed - schoolgirl pussy. Simone opened her legs wide to receive her first oral, and spent the next twenty minutes being eaten – with a bit of fingering too – to yet another huge, spasming cum.

While the schoolgirl recovered from that Lisa gave her a full-body massage with the oil - first her back and then her front, clearly savouring the perfect lithe body, which seemed to me to be becoming more and more sensual as the sex went on.

When she finished Lisa lay down and pulled Simone on top of her again. Lisa was obviously loving the feel of her project schoolgirl’s slim, delectable body! Lisa eased a leg between Simone’s and nudged it into Simone’s clit. Then she put both hands on the firm teen ass and pushed her down and onto her thigh. In a second Simone had picked up the idea and was gently rubbing herself into another arousal.

I watched awestruck as Lisa skilfully seduced the delicate teen into this fourth cycle of sex. Lisa combed her fingers through Simone’s long hair, kissed her face, stroked fingertips over her back and ass, and finally, after perhaps another twenty minutes of slow burn stimulation, started teasing the girl’s rosebud and lifting her own thigh rhythmically up against the teen vulva.

Simone’s humping grew harder and harder, another climax visibly on the way. Lisa held the girl’s shoulders as her pupil thrust more and more frantically against the firm, muscular thigh under her pussy. The thrusting reached a crescendo, and then the girl froze for a second, obviously gripped by yet another earth-moving cum, before subsiding like a rag doll onto her seductress.

Simone went completely still, while Lisa caressed her gorgeous back and ass. I realised the girl was asleep. And Lisa was looking so happy, and so affectionate.

Jealously surged through me again, suddenly. Also arousal, and frustration. I knew I couldn’t have another cum, because Lisa had not cum at all herself - all her satisfaction was from giving sex to her beautiful project schoolgirl. I could understand why: the sight of the girl cumming had been fabulous.

The reward of introducing such a lovely girl to her own latent sexuality must have been fantastic, and I recognised that if Lisa had tried to add her own cum to the equation it could have been just that bit more daunting for the young girl, and perhaps made it less perfect.

As it was I knew - and I was sure Lisa did too - that Simone was on course now to love sex forever. Sex with Lisa especially, of course!

But now Lisa was going run Simone home and then come back needing the mother and father of a fuck session. I had to be ready.

So I left my straining cock alone while I watched for another ten minutes, until Simone woke up from her doze. It was lovely to see her body recover, the energy of youth reviving her. Lisa said something, I guessed about the time, and Simone sat up, then stood up, a little unsteadily.

Lisa helped her into her bikini, skirt and blouse, then got dressed herself. She pulled her schoolgirl into a light embrace, running her hands over her, kissing her face and neck, and then finally offering a full French kiss. It was a deeply affectionate kiss and Simone responded to it fully, putting her hands round Lisa’s neck and sinking her long, delicate fingers into Lisa’s thick, curly hair. Their mouths were pressed together, tongues obviously working.

Christ. It looked like love, or not far off. Intense. Intimate.

I heard the front door open and close as they left, and wondered, while I waited for Lisa to return, if I’d find the courage to confront her about her project schoolgirl ... whom she was clearly so fond of already!!


Once I was sure Lisa and her thoroughly de-virginised secret project had gone, I emerged from skulking in my wardrobe and went down to the lawn in my speedos. Sure enough when Lisa came back she ripped them off and we fucked long and hard.

I was anxious to give her the best sex I could, now I had the spur of competition! Not that it was exactly a hardship of course. There was just an anxiety in the back of my mind, but it didn’t stop me enjoying what so many people must have dreamed of: Lisa. Her thighs and pelvis and pussy are quite special. It’s like they all love sex, and that’s why they’re so strong and agile. If fucking were a sport Lisa would be in the national team, easily.

We’re very close, in so many ways, but I had to admit the frequency of our sex sessions had been gradually tapering off over time. I supposed now I could see why – I wasn’t enough for her any more and she was looking around. I could only assume that the delicious schoolgirl Simone had popped into her life, with her school project, at just the right time.

Sexy twenty-six meets delectable sweet sixteen ... it was a sexy partnership.

Now even while I was fucking Lisa I couldn’t entirely keep Simone out of my mind. She was so slender, I mused, so lovely, and had been looking so completely innocent until my wife had seduced her a mere couple of hours ago, and taken her to four huge orgasms over about an hour and a quarter; then ended it with such an affectionate kiss, after her teen lover had felt so safe and close that she’d actually fallen asleep lying on her. With her long hair draped all over Lisa’s naked body...

And I had watched the whole thing in secret, from the bedroom. It had been beautiful, but scary. Now I was snookered, because it was too late for me to ask about the girl: I could either admit I’d watched them like a perverted loser voyeur, or keep quiet. There was no middle ground anymore. No casual enquiry. I cursed myself for not just asking two days before, when it would have been easy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.