Schoolgirl Games - Cover

Schoolgirl Games

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I'm rather short, insecure, and on my fourth wife already. Now she's helping a girl with a school project - in her bikini! Obviously she's beginning to lose interest in me. Well the girl is stunning, to be fair, and so innocent.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   First  

I married my first wife at twenty-seven. Now I’m still only thirty-nine but I’m on my fourth wife already. I have no idea if I’m hard to live with, have poor judgement, or have just been unlucky, who knows, but anyway Lisa has only been with me for eighteen months and already I’m feeling a bit insecure.

Though feeling insecure isn’t terribly unusual for me to be honest, because I’m not really a man cast in the heroic mould. I’m only five foot six, and I’m not especially beefy either, or a terribly confident guy generally. It’s not what I’d have chosen for myself, but there we are, I can’t do anything about it.

Anyway I suppose it could be worse, because for some reason certain girls have always been attracted to me. Even when I was just twelve or thirteen my French teacher was flirting with me, and as I grew older I had many passes made at me by girls, women and gay men.

Often at the time I didn’t even realise what was going on, but looking back they were definitely after me and my cute little body! It was quite routine in my early teens for someone to sit me teasingly on their lap. I had no idea about sex though, and I missed a lot of invitations.

Luckily by the time I was eighteen and at University some of the girls were confident and pushy enough to just grab me, and I had a great time. I was knocked off by girls who were stunningly gorgeous, though I didn’t understand why, even when two girls would do it together. I just got used to it.

Gradually I noticed they were quite often confident girls of roughly my own height or occasionally bigger, and as often as not quite strongly built. Some of them were smaller, but even then they tended to be self-sufficient girls who weren’t looking for a man to protect them but for other things, whatever they were.

I suppose they liked my face, and perhaps my body which is I guess reasonably well-proportioned and lean. I have an Italian complexion, light greeny-brown eyes and thick wavy brown hair, but how much that has to do with anything I wouldn’t like to say. I’d have jumped at the chance to be bigger without the pretty looks (as they’ve been called too many times) but there we are. You can only make the best of what you’re given, and since I’ve been given what it takes to have Lisa - at least for now - I suppose I shouldn’t complain.

She’s a very confident twenty-six-year-old; stunning, and predictably a touch taller than me at five feet six and a half. She has lovely broad, very straight shoulders, off which hangs a fabulous athletic woman’s body. She is all shape: tapered chest, small waist, proper hips, strokable ass, gorgeous thighs, big calves.

She’s blonde, with fantastic naturally curly hair to her shoulders. She has light-blue eyes and an amazing mouth, with cheekbones, eyebrows, eyelashes and all the rest to match. I met her at a conference, where she extricated herself from a crowd of guys to come over and pick me up. She’s one of those girls who never has to wonder if a guy will fancy her - she pretty much just has to decide if she wants him, or which one.

So that day she smiled at me, had a drink with me, invited herself to my room, and away we went. It was cheating on my third wife, but realistically the magic had gone in that marriage - when we split she admitted she’d had a bit on the side as well, so it was all quite amicable and civilised – which is very me.

Like me Lisa is highly sexed. She loves it, and she loves my cock which at just under seven inches by one-and-three-quarters is a bit outsize on me, yet not too big in relation to her. Proportion is the thing, in the same way as her 36A tits are fabulous on her chest because of the shape of the rest of her.

Anyway, I’ve gone into all this in some detail because I wanted you to appreciate how I felt when one hot summer’s day I got home from work a bit early, went straight up to change, and looked out of the bedroom window to see Lisa lying on the back lawn next to a girl. A girl I’d never seen before.

I checked her out in a millisecond : then checked her out some more. She was about the same height as Lisa but more slender – very slender; very pretty too with a lovely face and long, straight light-brown hair. Developed with hips, waist and tits, but young. Not quite a ‘young woman’ yet you might say. Not really a child either though. Too young to be a friend of Lisa’s anyway - perhaps fifteen? Sixteen?

Where had she come from?

They weren’t touching, in fact they were a good yard apart, with a tablet and an open laptop between them, but my antennae were twitching immediately. I was pretty sure Lisa had never done anything with a girl, but I always felt that she might – it’s like she is simply too sensual not to. Lisa loves being touched, touching, arousal, intimacy, orgasms, and also fun and risk. In the early days we had an unbelievable amount of sex.

Her being completely at ease with sex is a mindset that tends to rub off on those around her too. What she projects is that she can handle a rejection no worries, but would quite like some very sweet, fun sex, no strings attached. You feel you can just let go and everything will be wonderful.

Equally it seemed to me that any girl hovering on the brink of experimenting with a bit of girl-on-girl could very easily by tipped into it by Lisa - or even a girl who wasn’t dead set against it, if she looked as tempting as this one and Lisa had decided on her.

Lisa can be quite goal-oriented, if you know what I mean: once she sets her sights on something, she can be pretty single-minded about it. It’s part of how she’s already joint owner of a web design company and works all hours including many at home, while I’m not much more than a web coder and somebody’s employee.

So with all this whizzing round in my head I took a step backwards into the room to keep watching. They weren’t really facing the house, so as long as I was in the gloom of the room and not right up against the window I didn’t think they’d notice me.

Lisa was in her little string bikini, sunbathing, while the girl was in a short summery skirt and lightweight blouse. They were on their sides facing each other, talking casually in a friendly way, smiling a lot. Somehow I sensed they were getting to know each other – some tension in them perhaps and a certain intensity. I wished I could hear what they were saying.

Anyway I could see Lisa encouraging the girl about something, illustrating her points with her free hand, pointing at the laptop occasionally, with the girl nodding and evidently agreeing, then Lisa asking a question and the girl replying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.