Reno - Cover

Reno

Copyright© 2014 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jack Phelps never would have guessed that by leaving his wife Molly and her crazy ways behind, he'd run into a major TV actress, but when he did, she turned his life around.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Nudism   Revenge  

October 28, 2005

“Damn it, girlie, if I keep fucking your ass, I won’t ever knock you up!” I somewhat facetiously commented as Allie asked for another turn of my cock buried in her backdoor.

She had certainly taken to the anal sex, just as she had to everything else, from the bondage to the food play. (What did you expect from a chef?) I was only half-serious about my gripe, as we had certainly done enough vaginal sex to get her pregnant by now if she was fertile. I had tied her up plenty and fucked her in every position that occurred to either or both of us. I came in all three of her holes, several times each, not to mention on her tits. We had fucked, showered, eaten, fucked some more, sixty-nined each other repeatedly, rimmed each other, and Gods knew what else in the past three days. It was certainly the most intense sexual tryst that I could imagine or recall in my life, and it was with a TV actress from a series that I never watched!

“Oh, I imagine that you’ll get it up plenty of times to do me enough to get the job done, Master. Trust me on that. You already have enough seed in me to fill me up with your spawn. Just imagine, honey, how sexy that is going to be, showing up at the set of Smallville with a baby bump that you gave me! I wonder what the producers and directors will say about that! They’d have to write a pregnant Chloe into the story. Personally, I’d love for it to be Clark’s love child, but I can never imagine them going that route, letting her have her heart’s desire. I’m a lot luckier than her that way,” Allison licked her lips at the prospect, even as I eased my dick into her butt to sodomize her the way that she loved so much.

“Want to make it a sex tape?” I teased Allie, but she surprised me by winking in the mirror of the vanity as I slammed my prick into her ass and she bit her bottom lip in response.

“Do it! Film me taking your cock in all of my holes! Then leak it to the press! Let them all see what kind of slut I really am for you! Make your wife jealous as sin! I don’t care about hiding what and who I am anymore! I want the world to know that I’m your cum slut, your plaything, your pain slut, your whore, your personal fuckmeat! Ink me, too, with your name!” Allie made it clear that I had tapped the hidden wellsprings of her true sexuality: being owned and dominated by a man.

“You really are my sex slave, aren’t you?” I taunted Allie as I buggered her some more, reveling in her tightest hole.

“Totally!” Allie confirmed, biting her lower lip some more as I ravaged her booty good and hard from the back.

“Want me to slap your ass, too?” I asked her as I stopped buggering her just long enough to start recording us.

“Yes, sir, but this isn’t my ass anymore, Master. It’s yours! Your ass! It belongs to you now!” Allie gasped as I drove deeper up her tush.

“Well, well, I’ve opened up the Pandora’s box to your true sexual nature, haven’t I? You’re a natural-born subbie, an abject slave to your Master’s will, aren’t you? You’d do anything that I asked of you, wouldn’t you? You’d pose nude, do amateur porn, any and all of it, wouldn’t you? I want my name inked on your buns, both of your cheeks ... and on your lower back. It should read ‘Property of Jack Phelps’ in all three places, and maybe right above your twat, too, as that’s mine as well, isn’t it? The same with your tits,” I demanded, making Allie moan louder with her growing excitement.

“Yes, yes, ink me ... mark me as yours ... mark your territory!” Allie begged me, making it apparent that I had truly found her real sexuality, her essential nature as a submissive slut.

“And you’ll always do as I wish, won’t you, baby?” I prodded her some more as I pounded her sweet, naked ass for the sheer joy of taking and claiming it again, not to mention the tightness and beauty of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.