Harry Lime's Fetish Handbook
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This fetish handbook is presented in almost a textbook format. It is not intended to arouse the senses. Hopefully, it will throw some light on sexual practices seldom encountered by those less curious about what motivates characters in a story or people in real life to do things that are odd or strange to the average person.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Hairy   Body Modification   Amputee   Needles   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex  

This chapter will discuss four additional fetishes that have evolved over the years into sub-genres of the erotica theme.

ENEMA FETISH ... This fetish is one that was fairly common in prior centuries in civilized societies. It was prevalent in most normal households and learned at an early age. In some forms of the practice, the use of the fetish as a punishment is paramount, but it is primarily as a form of ass play that the enema has gained in popularity.

Some of the foreplay for the actual enema part of the fetish centers on ass play or rimming of the anus. The most popular methods involve toys of many varieties but chief among them are the different sized and shaped penetrating dildoes, “love” beads that stretch and exercise the sphincter muscle, and inflation devices that cause the sense of fullness associated with anal sex. In some circles, enema fetish is not complete without the use of spirited spanking either before or after the enema portion of the session. One of the side variations on the enema fetish is the close scrutiny of the participant’s facial contortion as the session is developed. The lubrication, the insertion of device and the eventual release of the rectal content all are tied to anticipated facial expressions and give pleasure to voyeuristic aficionados tuned into the subject’s sensitivity to anal pleasuring.

Most practitioners of the enema fetish tend to spend a lot of time in the “greasing up” phase of the session spending lots of time in stretching and lubing the anal passageway with concentrated detail. The “punishment” oriented dispensers of enema play enjoy making the subject feel fully degraded and humiliated by the loss of privacy and dignity in the pre-enema portion of the fetish. Added elements of spanking or other stress on the anal regions heighten the sense of shame and seem to satisfy masochistic desires of many willing subjects. Since the tools of formalized enema play are more Victorian or old-fashioned in nature, modern enema play is quite different. The bags and tubes of old-fashioned enemas are replaced by Syringes and rubber bulbs.

The Japanese school of Enema Fetish tends to be a bit more light-hearted and packed with humor. The ritualistic loading up of multi insertions of various colored enema fluids is done with lots of attention to the noisy accompaniment of screams of pretended fear and suffering. When it comes time for the release of the fluids to the rear like a machine gun with long streams of dirty juice to see which ass can shoot the furthest or with the greatest accuracy. Girls are generally the shooters in this strange fetish and are often spanked if they show any hint of reluctance to cooperate. Some girls are ashamed to release their overwhelming loads and wail in distress when they finally have to shoot their burdens to the rear. Some variations will incorporate the ability to “hold” the load longest and that makes the girl suffer in a different way more like the Piss Holding Fetish that makes a girl hold her water under strict discipline.

HAIR FETISH ... There are several variants on this unusual fetish but the most common are the Long Hair play with the female’s hair wrapped around the penis in a sort of substitute vagina to facilitate pleasurable masturbation and the “bird’s nest” scenario with the female hair up in a bun on top of her head and the male penis being inserted with the female’s head buried between his legs. It can be done either from behind with hands free to play with the female nipples or from the front with the testicles slapping into the female’s face as he brings his erection to a happy ending. There are a lot of variations on the Hair Fetish to include the female sitting in an expensive gown with a painted face and hair piled high. The males line up behind her and shoot their sperm into her ultra-fashionable hair-do until there is no more room and then they shoot it in her painted face and let it dribble down from her nose and chin onto the expensive gown. Another variant has the woman run her hair between a man’s legs and run it up and down his ass crack and over his balls and cock until he shoots his load into her hair wrapped tightly around his cock. Some Hair Fetish players like the woman to allow her hair in her pubic area grow wildly or cultivate hair growth in the arm pit area to combine a sense of the Hair Fetish with masturbation of a hard cock in the woman’s arm pit area. Some women comb and groom their armpit hair to encase an erection in a manner similar to heavy pubic hair around their vagina. The Hair Fetish is also connected to the use of lubricants and waxes to enhance the sensation of hair around the penis. An entirely different sub-fetish is the (Hair Pulling) Fetish that generally revolves around manipulation of hair on a woman’s head or the hair on her pubic area or even sometimes hair on different parts of her body. This sub-fetish area is more BDSM in context and it is used in induce pain when taking sexual pleasure. The combination of pain and pleasure is said to heighten the experience and becomes additive over time.

FOOD FETISH ... The primary use of the Food Fetish is as a stimulus to sexual exploration. Sometimes tied in with the blindfold various delicacies are introduced to the mouth either alone or in concert with a part of the partner’s anatomy to induce licking and sucking. Other variations are the “Food Fight” syndrome with lots of messy interplay between opposing parties usually in a school cafeteria or the ever popular insertion of imitation penises in the form of bananas, cucumbers, carrots, etc. into the female vagina or the male and female anus to simulate actual intercourse or sodomy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.