Harry Lime's Fetish Handbook
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This fetish handbook is presented in almost a textbook format. It is not intended to arouse the senses. Hopefully, it will throw some light on sexual practices seldom encountered by those less curious about what motivates characters in a story or people in real life to do things that are odd or strange to the average person.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Hairy   Body Modification   Amputee   Needles   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex  

EROTICA 104

AMIMALISTIC FETISH

Animalistic Fetish ... This fetish has several sub-fetishes but the main one is the desire to dress or act like a certain favorite animal. It is a fetish that appeals to both sexes and seems to cross all sexual preferences although heterosexual is the most prevalent. In the basic form, the participants "dress-up" in animal costumes and role-play the motions and actions ascribed to that particular animal. For instance, a female who dons the costume of a Tiger with paws and a tail might leave the face and head merely made up with paint to have a tiger look. The motions of clawing and biting are common and she would make plenty of growling and hissing noises to approximate the stalking of a tiger chasing its prey. The male would make a show of subduing the female and lifting the tail out of the way for "doggy" style copulation as if a human were actually mating with a fierce tiger. This is a very appealing fetish for females who are normally shy and lacking in assertive natures. It allows them to release the need to show their fierce or "dangerous" side when interacting with a partner. The choosing of animal stand-ins is unlimited. Another common one would be the wolf played by a male who comes upon helpless female sheep or rabbits. The role-play allows the male to express repressed desires to dominate and made pretend-frightened and reluctant weaker female animals to accept his kinky desires. It allows couples to experience activities they normally would not accept as normal behavior in their regular persona. Females gravitate to animals with behaviors they identify with. Some examples would be; swans, bunny rabbits, chipmunks and even snakes. The use of baby-talk and cartoon-like animal voices with lots of squeeks, groans, and grunts add to the animal image and make the role-play exciting. There are some sub-sets to this fetish such as; "Pony-girl/Pony-boy" or the training of a dog by a dominant personality. These are fetishes that will be addressed in another section because they have a niche all their own. The very act of having sex in an animal costume is liberating to most participants because it allows them to do things that they would never consider in their own skins. All of the various forms of the Animalistic Fetish are dependent on costuming and make-up and a role-playing scenario. Since no actual animals are involved at all then the fetish is not really "bestiality" in any form which is something other than the obsession of a fetish. It is a category that is non-fetish related and falls into the non-conforming practices of deviant sex like cannibalism and snuff films. There are other such perversions that reflect more of a mental aberration rather than the preference for an unusual practice that is enjoyed by a select group.

ASS PLAY AND FACE-SITTING FETISH

Ass Play and Face-sitting Fetish ... The ass play is both external and internal in nature and the use of the ass as a method to smother the partner is highlighted by face-sitting either with or without undies. The ass-play focus of this fetish relates more to the insertion of various implements and devices into the partner's anus for purposes of stretching or exercising the sphincter for later anal copulation. There is both male and female interest in this fetish. In fact, a sizeable portion of the Gay and Lesbian population seem drawn to the fetish when it involves the male on male or female on female relationship. It is an excellent way to exercise the interaction of the dominant/submissive interaction and it firmly establishes the control in the relationship. It is also a popular fetish for many feminists and assertive prostitutes to follow a path of feminine superiority over male partners with a more submissive nature. Most self-identified Dominatrixes are well-acquainted with the ass-play/face-sitting fetish and use it quite often in their sessions of sex-play. Before getting into the specialized "face-sitting" aspects of this fetish, it would be appropriate to mention that "Enema" play is related to the fetish but is actually a separate fetish of its own with distinct sub-areas and motivations that stem from BDSM and submissive role-play. According to Doctor Freud, roughly one-third of the sexually active populations of the civilized societies are anally-fixated and the entire concept of Ass Play and Face-sitting relates back to that sub-conscious obsession. Cleansing routines are an important precursor to the fetish and great efforts are made to be as fastidious as possible when using the rear-door as a playground. That is important because some of the sub-areas turn to ass to mouth or ass to vagina scene shifting or the involvement of multiple participants.

Moving on to the more stylized forms of "face-sitting" it should be mentioned that this part of Ass-play and Face-sitting generally is more formatted around a female who is either heterosexual or lesbian in the dominant role of the person on top and either a male or a female in the submissive role. Males are seldom face-sitters unless it is part of some intricate BDSM role play conducted for the purpose of punishment rather than sexual gratification. There is a tie-in with the "smothering" fetish that is related more to the constraint of breathing fetish but the sub-set is better expressed with its inclusion in the Ass Play fetish.

Simple face-sitting involves the female vagina being placed on top of the submissive's face usually wearing apparel such as a thin panty or thong although sometimes a bathing suit will substitute and smothering the person underneath with the gravity of their weight. Experienced face-sitters are able to cover the mouth and nose with little effort making breathing difficult for the submissive. Sometimes it is done as a punishment for a disobedient bottom but more often than not it is a precursor to oral-genital sex involving the use of the submissive's tongue. The removal of the clothing generally signals the beginning of the oral sex phase of face-sitting and both partners are heavily involved in the role play. If the partners are both female, the general process usually involves a switching of roles to give both participants equal pleasure in giving and receiving. It should be noted that some practitioners of this fetish like to include the side obsession of "golden showers" to further humiliate their submissive. It helps to promote the master or mistress/slave relationship and a fair number of submissives enjoy the degradation aspect of being forced to submit. If the action is taking place on the floor or carpet rather than the bed, it is easy to spread a plastic sheet to preclude untidy cleaning up of flooded areas. Disposable padding is also available at most pharmacies to make the job relatively easy. Finally, it should be mentioned that when the sitter reverses her body on the submissive, the anus comes primarily into play and the expected reaction is for the submissive to use his or her tongue to rim and dip inside the quivering puckered hole resting on his or her mouth and waiting for attention.

CLOTHES FETISH

Clothes Fetish: This fetish is obsessed with a particular item of clothing. Similar to the shoe fetish it applies that same addiction to a certain article of clothing like panties or ties or hats. Probably the most popular of the clothes items are the female panties or thong infused with the scent of the female vagina and crack odors that seemed to trigger arousal in both male and female partners. It has been noted that sometimes the use of the female's own aromatic undies will induce arousal in the wearer as well and dominant partners will drape them over the male or female face to act as both a partial blindfold and an olfactory stimulant. As an alternative, they are sometimes used as a makeshift gag which can be easily spit out if the submissive so desires to add the sense of taste to the action. Some submissives, predominantly male, enjoy the addition of harsh words and ridicule to the mix to heighten their role-playing enjoyment. This is very similar to the reaction of male shoe fetish participants to dominatrix inspired role-play. Both the panty clothing fetish and the shoe fetish rely heavily on the dependence on the sense of smell to trigger the "tingle" the fetish brings to their happy enjoyment. Moving on from the panty delights, Clothing Fetish lovers enjoy the scents from the insides of bras and even blouses and shirts with heavy scents of underarm odor. Some obsessed practitioners enjoy the masturbation of their penises on a female's skirt or pajama bottoms even when the object of their devotion is not inside. Some of the obsessed males that habituate closely packed scenarios like concerts, densely packed modes of transportation, and even elevators enjoy the sprinkling of their juices on female clothing either slightly separated and sometimes right up next to the female in full contact. The separate fetish of "Frottage" will be addressed in another section because the motivation is more what is under the clothing rather than the clothing itself. Another popular item of clothing is the sock or panty-hose that cover the feet and toes retaining the scent of the wearer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.