Harry Lime's Fetish Handbook
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This fetish handbook is presented in almost a textbook format. It is not intended to arouse the senses. Hopefully, it will throw some light on sexual practices seldom encountered by those less curious about what motivates characters in a story or people in real life to do things that are odd or strange to the average person.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Hairy   Body Modification   Amputee   Needles   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex  

EROTICA 103

WATER SPORTS FETISH

This is a fetish that has its roots in early childhood. The use of urine in erotic play has historically been more the purview of males rather than females. Some of its early origins were hidden in rituals of both a religious and an occult nature. The marking of territory with urine is in the folklore of many cultures but tended to wither away with the expansion of civilized society. This fetish which is far more popular than most people suspect is also called "Piss Play" or "Golden Showers". I was surprised to discover that females have established a majority of the practitioners for the last few decades and they have moved into modifications of the fetish that were never popular with prior generations. Some of the modifications relate to the "Desperation Orgasm" that young girls favor to get that tingle that sends them into happy convulsions. Another is the holding of the penis whilst the male is pissing which is attractive to immature females who see it as more of a game than serious sex. There is an entire offshoot of the Water Sports Fetish that prefers the act of urinating when having sex with a partner. A number of females find it difficult to achieve doing both at the same time so they ask their partner to withdraw and allow them to pee before resuming the act of copulation. More mature females in Europe enjoy the man pissing on their face because the warm flow is soothing and the fresh urine on draft is reputed to aid in keeping the facial skin youthful in appearance. However, American practitioners of the Water Sports fetish tend to prefer simple sessions of "doing it in the shower" because the stuff washes right away in the stream of water and it mollifies their sense of repugnance at either being pissed on or in some cases a sense of guilt in pissing on their partner.

A lot of the formalized Water Sport Fetish activity seems centered around rituals that involve the techniques of "Wetting" with visual gratification of clothing being soaked by urinating participants who were unable to "hold" or control the flow of urine. In fact, it almost is a separate "bladder control" fetish related directly to the "Desperation" aspects of denied urination. The concept of "Measuring" the urine production is a recent development perhaps due to some offshoot of the "Doctor" or "Nurse" role play that is becoming more popular. Both of these variations seem to dilute the Water Sport fetish raw urine play normal practices but are gaining players in games at college and in clubs.

Before the "Wetting" variation became popular, the straight forward urine flow from a penis to a female face or body was most popular as well as just the act of urinating in a public scenario with strangers watching a female squatting and letting her stream go out onto the ground. The fact that there is a certain element of humor in such circumstances makes the private act less distasteful and there are elements of "free as a bird" satisfaction that make the practice more appealing to females of all ages and degrees of sexual appeal. In some cultures, public urination is acceptable when facilities are not available for immediate use.

The final aspect of the Water Sports Fetish is the actual drinking of urine by a partner in some sort of game play or ritual punishment for an offense either real or imaginary. This is probably the ultimate variation of the Water Sports Fetish and is tied more into the submissive desire to be humiliated or degraded than anything else. More popular is the "tasting" of urine rather than drinking it in quantity. Most females who have had oral sex with their partners have tasted urine unintentionally at various times and eventually acquire a taste for it because it excites them into a tingle of sexual stimulation.

SHOE FETISH

There are several aspects of the Shoe Fetish that weigh the pleasure level of sexual gratification in response to the specific trigger of release for the participant. It seems likely that the most popular of these is the impact of the sense of smell on the brain driving the libido into a heightened state of arousal. The history of shoe fetish as a form of sexual expression has been around for a long time. The symbolic drinking of a toast from the bride's slipper is one of the visible signs of the popularity of the fetish both to males and females. It is quite different than the Foot Fetish which is much more tied into the actual licking and sucking of toes, feet and even ankles showing almost slave-like adoration of usually the female in sensuous submission. When males are the object of the devotion, the female is generally placed under the shoe in a helpless position waiting for his attentions. The licking of the shoe is practiced by both genders accompanied by a constant barrage of verbal abuse from the dominant partner to establish firm control of the interplay. Using the shoe to fondle gentilia or to punish the partner is common in shoe play. The use of high heels or pointed toes by females is highly arousing to obsessed males addicted to the Shoe Fetish. Sometimes the shoe is removed and used as a spanking implement on the partner to heighten the sense of arousal. A separate fetish is the Boot Fetish which will be addressed in a separate category because it evolves from different erotic motivations than the shoe fetish which is more "sense of smell" dependent.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.