Harry Lime's Fetish Handbook
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This fetish handbook is presented in almost a textbook format. It is not intended to arouse the senses. Hopefully, it will throw some light on sexual practices seldom encountered by those less curious about what motivates characters in a story or people in real life to do things that are odd or strange to the average person.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Hairy   Body Modification   Amputee   Needles   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex  

EROTICA 101

The writing of erotica entails the excursion into various less-traveled areas of human sexual expression that explores nuances of pleasure seldom experienced by less curious folk. I have attempted with this limited listing of the most popular sexual fetishes to highlight the basic framework of the practices described. One of the difficulties in presentation is that some fetishes have developed over time into slightly different variances of the original practice that are either geographically or culturally oriented causing some degree of confusion or dissatisfaction with exact details. I ask that you kindly bear with me if this handbook seems to be at odds with your own personal understanding of a particular fetish because it is after all a matter of perspective all things considered.

The purpose of this handbook of Fetishes is not to titillate the reader's senses but to present various practices in a balanced exposure of the darker sides of sexual expression hopefully without causing offense or distress to any viewer. There are almost forty fetishes intended to be discussed so the handbook will require approximately ten parts to cover all content. If any reader would like to suggest a fetish that I have overlooked or feels I might overlook, kindly send it to me as a comment and I will add it to the handbook content. HL

FOOT FETISH

The foot fetish is probably one of the most misunderstood of all fetishes. There are elements of the foot fetish that are rooted in male-female relationships going back hundreds of years. In the Victorian era, when genteel females were dressed according to fashion, they were pretty well covered from head to toe with layers of clothing. Accordingly, males were stimulated by the mere sight of a naked ankle or a foot without a shoe. As in most fetishes, the foot fetish is primarily one that is popular with the upper levels of society and is found in more civilized areas of the world. Females find it a particularly satisfying fetish because it allows them to flaunt their feminine control mechanism over the usually more aggressive males of their acquaintance and treat them with the distain they so obviously deserve. Some variances of the foot fetish would include the shoeless manipulation of the male gentilia by fully clothed females usually accompanied by verbal insults to show female control. Other popular variances include the use of nylon stockings or pantyhose to heighten the sensation of female power and the assumption of the male into a submissive position at the feet of his "mistress" ready to serve her every whim. It is important to note that other fetishes tend to overlap into this fetish like the incorporation of the sense of smell related to the odor of the shoe or the feet which seems to trigger ejaculation in foot fetish obsessed males. Females seldom fall into the "bottom" category in this fetish unless it is related to a lesbian relationship with one of the partners assuming a dominant role. Strangely, the strong more masculine partner of the lesbian relationship will generally take the submissive role in enacting this fetish even though in the normal lesbian relationship they perform as the "top" with a dominant persona. There is an age element of the fetish with males becoming more attuned to the siren call of the foot fetish as they advance in years and are unable to sustain customary coupling relationships. The combination of the role reversal and the sensory triggers allows males with reduced libidos to enjoy satisfactory releases using either the foot or the leg to bring them to a happy ending. Female addiction to shoe collections and the wearing of excessively high or sharp heels are related to the foot fetish only in the sense that the female is repressing her own predilection to dominant participation.

PANTY-SNIFFING FETISH

This fetish is almost entirely a male dominated fetish that incorporates the scent of female vaginal and anal secretions on women's undies to trigger an ejaculation. The presence of the female is not necessary and it can be a solitary masturbation exercise for male enjoyment. Females are sometimes addicted to the fetish in the sense that they are brought to an orgasm by the thought of a certain male using their garments to obtain satisfaction. In some cases, the female will assume a voyeur role to watch the male use her panties to bring himself off. Generally, she will participate by self-masturbation in a voyeur situation. Males addicted to this fetish are generally passive in nature and tend to have been raised in a female dominated environment that incorporated their early use of family member's panties. Either mother's or sister's panties served the purpose of igniting the fantasy fetish in young males and the fetish is brought back into play in later years with girlfriends or spouses. The panty-sniffing fetish is related to other items of female clothing like shoes, bras, and shirts with underarm scents that trigger similar results. Some males relate better to those items that are closely in contact with the area of the female anatomy that obsesses them the most. For instance, males with an anal fixation will be drawn to panties or thongs that have been deep inside the female backside crack. The item will have a scent of rear door secretions that triggers both arousal and ejaculation when inhaled by the subject. This fetish is sometimes an adjunct to actual copulation with the male wearing the female undies wrapped around his face as he engages in sex with a substitute female fantasizing that he is actually inside the vagina or bottom of his panty wearing obsession. Males with this fetish obsession are usually more inclined to experiment with oral vaginal or oral anal sex with females because it brings their nostrils closer to the source of their obsession.

SPANKING FETISH

Spanking fetish practitioners can be either male or female. This fetish in some circles is considered far more important than a mere fetish. It is seen as a way of life or a lifestyle that has variances of "Domestic Discipline" or obsession with a particular position to be spanked in or a tool to be spanked with. There are "Spankers" and "Spankees" and preferences for Male/Female, Male/Male or Female/Female interactions. Some devotees of the spanking fetish are motivated by the punishment aspects and others are motivated by the pleasure rewards. There is an entire school of thought that sees the spanking fetish as a distinct form of BDSM that ties into actual sexual relationships between long-term partners. The fetish can be seen as rewarding to the receiver as it is to the giver. It is a fetish that tends to be highly ritualistic with set rules and practices that separate the experts from the beginners. Stock phrases like, "I've been a bad girl, daddy!" or "Bend over and touch your toes!" are clichés but still popular for role playing. One of the nuances of lesbian relationships is the spanking interaction. Usually dominant partners might fall into the receiving role in the spanking fetish because of anal preferences that supersede their control mechanism. Females tend to enjoy being spanked by either males or females but males usually prefer females to spank them rather than males unless they are in a homosexual relationship. There are variances of the spanking fetish that relate to age differences with some devotees requiring younger spankees and others preferring spankers of a more mature status. There are some spankers that will only use the hand in spanking and others that will only use a belt, a paddle or a cane. The "bent over the desk" spanking scenario is common and usually incorporates the removal of undies with full presentation of a bare bottom to round out the scene. Much ado is made of the presence of female juices when a female is the subject as a ritual of humiliation that is often incorporated into the spanking fetish scene. The inference is that the production of female liquids indicates that the subject is aroused and enjoying the degrading session and therefore is the "naughty" one and needs further correction. Some spanking fetish practitioners prefer a multiple spanking scene with several recipients lined up for their corrections. This generally will be more exciting to multi-subject spankers because even while each backside is similar, they all have differences in size, skin tone and levels of reaction to being spanked. Some of the spankees are more reactive to the tool being used or they are reactive to the location of the spank. It tends to make it more interesting and the differences highlights the variety between similar in appearance heart-shaped bottoms that ties in with the individual unique personalities of the subjects. It is generally accepted that sexual relations will follow a session of spanking. In that sense, it is viewed more of a foreplay to sex rather than a separate fetish.

BLINDFOLD FETISH

The blindfold fetish is one of the most basic of fetishes and is in the "sense-deprivation" category. It has long been common knowledge amongst kink-loving habitués that the loss of one of the physical senses will heighten sexual satisfaction for both males and females. The simple use of a blindfold will often made even the most frigid of females literally sit up and take notice when they are being used as a source of physical pleasure. The same is true of males so it is not really a gender related fetish but one that is equal in both the giving and the receiving end. Younger females tend to take the blindfold fetish as one that provides a sense of amusement and more mature females regard it as a source of added mystery that helps to trigger jaded pleasure systems into satisfactory orgasms. Males are generally motivated by the visual input of female flesh and bare skin but when deprived of the sense of sight they are able to fantasize their ideal scenario with heightened results. The blindfold fetish ties in with other fetishes like those that promote extensive use of the sense of smell such as in panty-sniffing because the combination of the two fit well in kinky scenarios. The blindfold fetish has variations such as the full hood which is also further enhanced by constraints on ease of breathing. The entire breathing related fetishes are another set of practices that are more BDSM related and beyond the scope of mere blindfolds and will be presented later. A more subtle variation on the blindfold fetish is to use a device such as a stock or a curtain that removes the subject's line of sight from the remainder of their body making them "blind" to the activities taking place below their neck. This scenario deprives the subject of visual input to match their sensations and makes them helpless to resist the activity no matter how humiliating. It allows the subject to fantasize their own version of the scenario and tends to make them more excited about the interaction. In some circles, the use of scented blindfolds or blindfolds that incorporate some sort of tactile device to expand the sense of touch add to the heightened orgasm.

These are only four of the most popular fetishes that are included in writings of erotica. The next part will address additional fetishes. In fact, some of the fetishes have led to entire "genres" of erotica that follow set patterns of behavior and rules of practice. They have been referred to in many works of fiction as "sex games" or "perverted activities" but what is normal and acceptable for some is considered deviant by others. Fetishes are a subject just as complicated as "lifestyles" or "positions" that seem to dominate most erotic fiction today but they are looked at more in the strangeness of their existence in a changing world across many cultures.

Part two of the Harry Lime Fetish Handbook will look at the following fetishes:

BABY PLAY FETISH ... With the strange use of diapers and pacifiers as well as "baby talk" to coddle a female or male subject role playing the part of a baby. A favorite of both close lesbian partners with a noticeable age difference and heterosexual partners obsessed with a desire to "mother" their own "child" with Tender Loving Care. Variations related to crib use and water sports are at the participant's discretion. Strictly a role play fetish with all participants over the age of 18.

LACTATION FETISH ... This fetish bears some relationship to the Baby Play Fetish but it concentrates on breast play and the consumption of milk from a lactating recent mother. Sometimes moves on to penis stimulation by female breasts to the point of ejaculation in the direction of the female partner's face.

BREATHING FETISH ... There are many variations on this fetish but the most popular is the simulated choking of a female subject to induce agitation in the lower extremities. Some variations are simple pinching of the nostrils while the mouth is filled with the partner's penis or placing of the hand over the mouth and nose to cut off the air supply. This fetish is a form of BDSM and needs careful monitoring for safety reasons.

PANTYHOSE FETISH ... This fetish revolves around the use of pantyhose by the female partner and involves a combination of oil and friction to achieve orgasm. It is sometimes combined with actual penetration when openings are cut into the pantyhose at strategic locations either front or back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.