An Average Joe Legend
Chapter 3: Eight Years Is a Long Time!

Copyright© 2014 by PlasmasEnd

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Eight Years Is a Long Time! - A boy with a special gift, is send away from home for 3 months by his family. What will he find when he is forced to live somewhere else. Will it be a beautiful woman or the secrets of the gift that he has had since he was very young?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Sunday 19th October 2014

I won't bore you with the boring details of the airport, let's just say that we found Kimberley in like 20 minutes. And boy was I in for a shock of a lifetime!

Let me just say wow, just wow. Okay take everything bad I said about her before looks wise, turn that into good and times that by 10 and you have what she looked like now.

She had it all, long legs. A fit butt and lastly mouth-watering boobs. (Okay I know that is rather perverted to say that about my cousin but come on I'm only human, and the general rule of thumb is look but don't touch right.)

I was surprised I didn't get a boner from just looking at her like most guys would. But then I remembered my training while reading so many sex stories the past year and a half. It was no surprise at all really, when I thought about it.

"Hey Joe. What are you doing here?" She said to me with a hug.

I very taken aback at that. We never used to hug before. We just didn't do that together, as we just didn't seem that tight before. It was awkward to say the least but I got through it. Nevertheless, I made sure to never let myself get a boner even once.

I could have anytime I wanted to, but I was very aroused mentally enough as is. We thought we might say the wrong thing if we had one. Moreover, she could notice it and laugh anytime. True she knew about my previous crush on her but she was expecting me to act mature here. I wanted to live up to her high expectations. Therefore, I did nothing a normal cousin wouldn't do.

"You didn't know as well did you?" I asked knowing she sounded shocked before.

"Nope this a total shock to see you here. My god you've grown." She said back with that same heart-melting smile she had.

"Eight years is a long time, I cannot believe you're the same girl who used to beat me at all those games years ago. Man you look fantastic." I was tempted to say beautiful but I chickened out at the last second. She probably had a boyfriend where she lived after all.

"Thanks, you look great yourself." She said to me back.

Trying to change to the subject before I said something I would regret later I said "So what's life like for you now Kim? Where do you live? What do you do? Wow it's hard to believe I haven't seen you in eight years." (I used the same-shorted name for that her like almost always other people did.)

"I'll answer all that and more once we start moving." She said.

"Right sorry." I said as I started to walk back towards the Taxi driver. He was a bit away, clearly, he wanted to give Kim and me our private time together, after not seeing each other in clearly in a while.

"So I'll start your questions from first to last. Life is good, really good. I'm at the University in New York City called Rockefeller. Studying Psychology, I'm in my 2nd year there, as you used to say I am really smart, so why not try and put my smarts to a good test."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.