An Average Joe Legend
Chapter 1: Those Things Parents Do

Copyright© 2014 by PlasmasEnd

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Those Things Parents Do - A boy with a special gift, is send away from home for 3 months by his family. What will he find when he is forced to live somewhere else. Will it be a beautiful woman or the secrets of the gift that he has had since he was very young?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Saturday October 18th 2014

"No 1,000 times no, you cannot stay here for three months all by yourself." Joe's Mum angrily huffed.

<She is angry> my other half Yami said while chilling around in my conscious mind like he does.

Thank you captain obvious I said in my mind back.

"But Mum what about Heather she can take care of me" Joe whined back out loud.

"No she cannot, she has her own house, her own family to take care of, 24 hours a day. She cannot look after you all that time."

"Okay fine I guess I have no choice" I reluctantly agreed.

"Good boy." Mum said.

That was strange she never says that I thought.

<I agree she doesn't, what does that mean.> Yami said

I don't know okay. I thought back.

"Anyway I'll help you pack later. Okay I'll let you talk with your other half for a bit." She said with a smile a wink. They all knew my secret, I had told them in the past six months. But it didn't help me now, nobody there knew nor did I want them to.

"Okay bye" Mum said as she left my room.

What happened Yami, one minute we are in paradise. Watching Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragon Ball Z and the next minute this. I can't believe we have to go live with Aunt Sarah. Ughhh! I sighed heavily.

Okay my family was sending me to live with relative I hardly even knew. I had no idea what her life was like or even what she or her house looked like! But that wasn't the worst thing you see I no we are kind of an insider we love to be inside, and hate to be outside. Along with that we have all the 'tools' we need here.

My computer, our Xbox 360, Sky TV you name it. If it was cheap enough at the time it was in my room. But I can't take those things with me, they were too big and I doubt anyone there has anything good like that, and if they had a computer at all.

Why were me sending me there, they wanted to go on holiday for three months. Okay I get that but now college life was going great, true no success with women but who would want be with 'us' any why.

I didn't have the best confidence with women to say the least, as a complete virgin, I'd kissed girls on the lips back in first school, but that's the only experience I've had in my life regarding girls ever. I'd never even been on a normal date for crying out loud.

That is an ironic statement because I believed that the main reason of why I wasn't interested in girls by age which is 17, (18 is the legal age here in England.) is because they all just seemed immature to me, so hallow meaningless and empty. Sure I could get some pleasure out of it. But to me sex meant nothing without a deep emotional connection to the person first, now I'm not exactly saving myself for marriage, but it is a possibility depending on the person I do find years in the future.

*You will find out that my aversion to oral sex, and sex acts like spankings are way, way lower, I'm just telling you this now so you don't think me as a hypocrite later. That being said virginal sex and anal sex virginities, along with girl's hymens are something that I take very seriously.

To be frank I don't want me or my partner to just give up our virginities. Or the woman's hymen in a quick moment of passion in exchange for some quick pleasure there and then.*

Later that night, after I packed. (What I did pack isn't that important right now, let's just say I chose to take what I could.) Tony My Step Dad came into my room and said to me while I was just looking at the darkness at the celling in the room thinking, "Your worried and scared aren't you."

"Yea." I said back in a neutral tone.

"Well don't worry to much you will have some of your things, plus Yami to keep you company"

"I know it's just I've never lived away from home for any length of time. Plus I don't remember Aunt Sarah at all, I have no idea what I am getting into here." I said back with frown. That was true I never had nor wanted too, to be blunt.

"You will be fine." He said with a hug.

"I know but still I worry"

"Well don't, anyway you've got a big day tomorrow. So get some sleep." He said at the door.

"I'll try." I said.

He gave me a smile and left. I soon fell asleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.