Love Ain't Nothin' but Trouble - Cover

Love Ain't Nothin' but Trouble

Copyright© 2014 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When one member of a cover band loses his wife to another woman, it triggers a chain reaction that over the course of one day turns the band into a sort of group marriage, with the option to expand by adding someone's mother.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge  

"Love ain't nothin' but trouble." – Foghat

"Hit it, Willie!" Sam Lewis told his lead guitarist, Willie Sloane, one of the most talented members of their Foghat cover band, The Drivin' Wheels.

Willie couldn't focus, however, at least not very well, so his bit in the jam session just didn't sound right from the outset. Sam looked a little annoyed, as did Jeff Baker, their drummer, and Willie's sister Aimee, who was their bass. For that matter, Aimee began to have trouble concentrating as she saw her elder brother, her idol, struggling with what was normally old hat with him.

"Alright, Willie, what gives?" Sam demanded to know.

"It's ... Ellen. She wants a divorce. It ain't the groupies, either. I'm not sure if she knows, though she probably suspects. She's gay. She came out to me and told me that she is a lesbian, that she wants no part in our marriage anymore. Damn it, I love that girl and she only wants this woman, Sarah, that she met at work! I can't think about anything else. I'm so damn hurt. She broke my heart! I know that you guys might not think that I love Ellen that much, given what I've done on the road, but I do. I had no idea how much I loved her until now, because it hurts so damn bad!"

"Shit, man, that sucks serious balls! Do you need to crash here?" Sam asked Willie, unsure of the living situation.

"Technically, no. She hasn't kicked me out or anything, but I'm already sleeping in the guest room, because she doesn't feel comfortable with 'tempting' me! Her husband! I know, I know ... I sound crazy, like some stupid caveman! I know that it's the 21st century and that she isn't my property, but I'm not used to being on the outside with her! How could I have guessed so wrong about her? Could she really have been a full-blown lesbian without me knowing all this time?

"So, if you don't mind my crashing here, I'd like to get out of there. Sleeping in the guest bedroom with my wife down the hall, probably planning soon to fuck her girlfriend on our bed ... that's just too much for me to take. I'd rather not go back to Mom and Dad, however. I know Dad. He'd try to convince me to fight for my marriage, when you can't fight your wife's sexuality! He'd think that I made her gay or something! Mom would probably want me to stay and never leave the nest again and that I just couldn't do.

"That's no place I want to stay, either. Mom's always dropping weird, crazy hints that things aren't right with her and Dad, which creeps me out somehow ... so, thanks," Willie agreed to Sam's offer, of course.

"Well, in the meantime, we need to take a breather and have some beer, since clearly the session isn't going anywhere yet. Sad to say, but that's just how it goes. I had some ideas to pitch, anyway, about venturing out of the cover band zone, if you will. Original songs and such. Face it, this gig was about killing time until we came up with our own stuff, anyway," Sam observed.

"That's a fact, too. I can only think of one Foghat song that fits this situation and mood, anyway, and that is, 'Love Ain't Nothin' But Trouble'," Jeff pointed out with a grimace, adding his own two cents at last.

"Ain't that true, huh?" Sam grit his teeth as he considered his own troubled affections.

Sam held a torch for two women in particular that by a few unwritten and presumed band rules were supposed to be completely off-limits to him: Aimee Sloane and Jeff's wife, Lisa. The former was not only a band mate, but also the sister of his best friend, Willie. The latter was frankly only forbidden due to her marital status. Jeff might fuck other men's wives, and Sam knew for a fact that he did, but Sam only did such things with the husband's blessing, and even then he had to be sure that it wasn't a situation that was too weird or disturbing for him, such as the whole cuckolding scene, which was just unfair to the husband.

For Sam, these romantic issues were but one reason why he was still very much a bachelor and unlikely to change that fact any time soon. Oh, he was no monk, but he refused to "date" in the traditional sense, despite all attempts to convince him otherwise. This included his estranged mother, who just didn't get things like why he identified as a "Yank" instead of a Rhodesian (not Zimbabwean) and enjoyed harder kinds of rock instead of the softer pop that she preferred.

Sam's father, Derby Lewis, who had stayed in their Rhodesian expat community in South Africa rather than join his wife in the States, but still hadn't bothered with a divorce after all this time, was also a fierce racist and very hostile to even the idea that his son was in an integrated band with the Sloanes, who were black. If he had known Sam was in love with an ebony beauty like Aimee, he would be furious. Never mind that he hadn't bothered to raise Sam or send any child support to Carolyn during the years that she was forced to work double shifts just to survive, Derby still felt entitled to his say on how his only son now lived.

Well, as it happened to be an unseasonably warm October morning, the beer flowed more freely than expected, in spite of it being Sam Adams, which didn't quite come cheap. Then again, these weren't regular guests, who might merit cheap beer ... these were Sam's true friends, whatever else was said. If they didn't deserve some fine Boston lager, who did? They all drank enough to get reasonably buzzed, which was when Jeff pulled a real surprise on Willie and Sam.

"You know who ain't trouble? Lisa. She knows what I am and she doesn't bat an eye. Hell, she even packs condoms in my suitcase for me every time and winks at me before I do a show. She's a rocker's wife, she knows the score, always did. I want to do something to thank her. Would you guys be opposed to a gang-bang? Aimee could even join in, since I know Lisa swings both ways. She's had some threesomes with me and enjoyed that part of it more than I expected, not that I mind," Jeff pitched the idea.

"Let me get this straight, buddy. You want us to gang-bang your wife with you? Have a little band orgy. What makes you think that things can ever go back to normal after that? Everyone would remember getting their ashes hauled, and I have to warn you, Jeff, since you opened this Pandora's box, that I happen to like Lisa more than I told you before. If I had sex with her, the attachment would just grow stronger. It would be like us gang-banging Aimee. Very hot idea, but I don't think that I would ever be able to think of her as just a friend after that ... though to be honest, she's not just a friend even now. I have crushes on both ladies," I told them upfront, emboldened by the booze.

"Oh, hell, Sam. Lisa and I have had threesomes of both kinds, not just with another woman. Six times with gals, three with guys. She hasn't bonded with those men. They didn't get too close to her, either. It will be fine," Jeff revealed, thinking that he had quashed that objection.

"Yes, but those aren't guys who have just admitted to being infatuated with your wife already. There's a nice, big word for you. I have been able to keep my hands off her out of respect for you, but if you open this door, you might not be able to close it again. I don't want this to fuck up our band and our friendship, you know. Not to mention your marriage," Sam persisted, more to forewarn Jeff than to prevent the act from happening ... his bulge was already quite grown from even the thought of fucking Lisa.

"Wait a fucking second! Sam, are you saying that you're in love with me?" Aimee blurted out when she finally processed what Sam had said through her buzzed mind.

"You and Lisa, yes. I love both of you. I can't help it, but both of you have been forbidden passions, so I've suffered in silence, as it were. If I had sex with either of you, however, it would be like opening the floodgates. Nothing could stop the onslaught of desire. Even the image of you and her getting gang-banged by the three of us is enough to send most of my blood flow straight to my cock," Sam confessed with an honest shrug.

"Damn it, Sam! I've been carrying a torch for you since the day we met! I've written three original songs so far, and one of them is about you! The other two are about Willie and Jeff. God, I'm in love with all three of my band mates! It sounds wrong, but it's incredible! With you, Sam, it's the sort of thing that leads me to think of wedding bells! Oh, not monogamy! I know what you fear. It's not my scene, either, or I wouldn't be in love with three men! I just know that I would love to be Aimee Lewis! I'd give you serious jungle fever and you'd never be cured!" Aimee shocked them all with her blunt admission.

"Then fucking do it, Aimee! Marry me. Become my wife. If love is nothing but trouble, I want your kind of trouble for the rest of my life. But for now, how about that gang-bang?" Sam grinned in response.

"Are you serious?" Aimee challenged Sam.

"As a heart attack ... about both things," Sam assured her.

"You want to fuck me, too?" Willie expressed real surprise, since this would be incest.

"Yes, big brother, I do. I want to have hot, steamy family fucking fun with you ... think of how great incest will be! I'd suck your dick until you screamed for mercy and never thought of Ellen again. And Jeff, honey, imagine my tits in your face as I wake you up cowgirl-style! If Lisa wants part of the fun, too, that's even better. Your wife is hot to trot and I would eat that pussy until she found some old-time religion! She'd be calling to Jesus all night long. Call her and let us surprise her with an orgy that will make her our groupie for life. Think of it. None of us would need any more groupies again," Aimee urged the drummer.

"Sure, why the fuck not?" Jeff was feeling much braver and he dialed the numbers.

"Hey, baby, how is the jam session? Not broken up already, is it? If you're hungry, I can make up some sandwiches or corn dogs and head right over. If you don't mind your wife hanging around, that is ... and if Sam doesn't mind, since it's his place. I'd even bring you a six-pack from the fridge," Lisa's caring, nurturing side came out through the speaker phone.

"Honey, don't worry about the beer or even the food, just come over. I have something special for you. It's a surprise," Jeff told his wife, prompting total silence and shock from her end.

"Baby, whatever it is, I can't wait to find out," she finally admitted, "I'm on my way. Thank you for whatever it is. Glad to know that you care and appreciate me. I try so hard to be the best wife I can be."

"Oh, I do. You have no idea how grateful I am, but you will," Jeff's voice came through.

By now, Willie was in a much better mood, thanks to the beer, the sympathy, and the prospect of hot, sweaty sex with two stunningly beautiful women. His cock was hard as could be and Aimee couldn't stop herself. Freeing her brother's dick from his pants in a hurry, she got it between her lips and really began sucking hard on that monster. Everyone just watched at this point, absolutely floored as they witnessed the sight of Willie and his own sister getting it on. It was an amazing scene, deliciously taboo as Aimee's soft lips enveloped her own brother's dick.

"Oh, fuck! Ellen never did this for me and now I know why! God, it was never this good with her! I love her, but she was never this good! Fuck, Sis, how are you still single?" Willie sighed as his gorgeous sister gave him a blowjob and soon became senseless with his orgasm ... no longer able to say anything beyond that.

"That's 'cause I've been waiting for you guys to come to your senses and make me your fuck toy! Well, me and Lisa ... I never trusted Ellen, but I could never convince you of why, but you understand now. She's not a bad woman, but she's wrong for you. Lisa and I were made for this band, perfect sluts to serve the rock gods! We're all the sluts you'll ever need from now on," Aimee promised Willie.

"I quite agree," Lisa interrupted, making us turn our heads in her direction.

"How long have you been standing there?" Jeff asked his wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.