The Green Magi - Cover

The Green Magi

Copyright© 2014 by Sebastian Tombs

Forward

A space ship hung cloaked on a fixed point in the inky blackness above the surface of the moon. For over 20 yrs it had remained on its lonely vigil monitoring several people on Earth, very carefully.

Shipboard there wasn't a single living soul. The ship was long and thin tube. One and half kilometres long by half a kilometre diameter. It survived its weak design because the middle third was the star drive which had a core of almost the same density as the centre of the Earth. It was all held in place by an interwoven matrix of self generated force fields.

The rest of the ship was actually an Artificial Intelligence over 850,000 yrs old that had been built illegally (to perform an illegal act) by other AI's. Once the AI known as Three (because it was the third of its kind built) had completed its task AI's One and Two purged their systems of all knowledge of it, lest their creators find out. The only thing Three was left with, was a directive for the protection of its creators planet.

For more than 800,000 yrs the AI cloaked and shielded made contact with no one as it patrolled the known and some of the unknown universe looking for threats to its creators planet.

At the time of the AI's construction there were four known dimensions, 160 races and at least 1500 planets making up the so called Galactic Milieu its creators belonged to.

The AI in its wanderings had discovered portals to two more dimensions. It also discovered a future threat to not only its creators but the entire Milieu. Having no one to report to the AI began its lonely search for a solution. This search culminated in an old and frail UK pensioner with a DNA anomaly. Search as the AI may it could not find this anomaly in any other biologic being, nor could it reproduce it. This old and frail pensioner became the most important thing in the AI's existence.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.