A Girl Always Has Options - Cover

A Girl Always Has Options

Copyright© 2014 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lost, captured and forced to satisfy the lustful desires of an oversexed couple, what can a young girl do?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Size  

Yasmin woke up in a panic, trying to work out where she was. Strange smells and feeling...

She looked around in the morning light - the luxurious bedroom ... oh yes. It all came flooding back to her: she was a prisoner.

She’d been dressed up as a fantasy maid, tied up, then dressed in a little bikini and forced to play with herself while her captors totally got off on making her have her first orgasm.

It was hard to cope with. Still, as her dad would’ve said, it could’ve been worse. Matthew had obviously wanted to do things to her but Sadie wouldn’t let him. Instead Sadie herself had sucked and stroked Matthew’s huge cock, lecturing Yasmin about it all the while, until he’d spurted stuff in Sadie’s mouth and all over her tits.

Yasmin just knew Matthew had wanted to spurt over her tits. They’d made her take her bikini off and then he hadn’t been able to take his eyes off them. Still, he hadn’t actually touched her.

She’d had to dress up in the maid costume again and serve dinner in it, then coffee and liqueurs in the living room, but that was all. At least she’d been given a seat at the table and shared the meal too. At ten she’d been allowed to come up to bed, watching Matthew screw a bolt to the outside of the bedroom door before going in and hearing it being slid closed.

Now she had to get over the dreams she’d been having, about being skewered on that cock, tied up and helpless, and having more orgasms while it pumped in and out of her overstretched pussy.

Young as she was Yasmin understood, intuitively, that Sadie was manipulating her: building links between having thrilling orgasms and nudity and being washed and fondled and that impossibly big cock.

And in her dreams, at least, it was working already. Yasmin had played with herself during the night. Twice. And each time images of that cock, and of Sadie, had been floating through her mind while she did it.

The first time, in her dream-like state, she’d imagined he’d spurted stuff all over her. The second time it had been crammed inside her while Sadie had fondled her tits and clitty. Sadie had pointed out that babies came out of pussies, trying to persuade her that she needn’t be afraid, and Yasmin had stopped being afraid and had been massively fucked and cum like crazy.

It was obvious that he was planning to fuck her, in real life. And she couldn’t see how to escape it. What option did she have? Her dad had said there were always options, but this time she couldn’t think of one. She couldn’t get out of the locked, security-glazed windows, and even if she did she’d be picked up by a gang or deported along with her mum and dad.

She could only do whatever she was forced to do.

Anyway she got up and had a shower in the novel en-suite. Showering was clearly important here, and so was smelling nice with the fragrant shower gel and shampoo, and then the scent Sadie had given her.

She put on the tennis skirt and translucent blouse as Sadie had told her, with panties but no bra. Her own trainers. She tried the door, found it opened, and went downstairs.

“Ah Yasmin darling,” Sadie greeted her in the kitchen, in a short robe, “just in time to pour the coffee, if you wouldn’t mind.” Sadie and Matthew, who was in his suit, were sitting at the big wooden table. Both of them molested her thighs as soon as she came in range, but she realised she’d have to put up with it: if she tried to avoid them they’d just tie her to something again. And so far she hadn’t had to put on the collar and lead.

That was one option she’d kind of chosen, she realised.

“Did you sleep alright?” Matthew asked her.

“Yes thank you,” Yasmin looked at Matthew, trying not to think about his you-know-what.

“I expect things will seem a bit strange, to start with,” Sadie said kindly.

The words made Yasmin wonder about how long they were planning to keep her here. “They are a bit strange,” she replied. “How long are you going to keep me?” There, she’d said it, out in the open.

“Just till the immigration case gets under way,” Matthew told her, “I plan to be on it today.”

Yasmin’s hopes rose. Perhaps it would only be a day or two? She almost asked about phoning her mum and dad so they wouldn’t worry, but decided her captors would say ‘no’ in case she said where she was. That’s why her phone had disappeared, of course.

She had breakfast with Matthew and Sadie, and like dinner the evening before it was delicious. It must be nice to have lots of money. Matthew went off to work and Sadie showed her how to load the dishwasher, then took her upstairs.

“Come along to my bedroom,” she said, and something about her tone made apprehension rise in the teen once again.

Once they were inside Sadie closed the door, and as Yasmin looked around she realised why: there were metal rings fastened round the edge of the bed now; hooks on the ceiling, and two more rings on the headboard. Matthew had screwed them on. On a chair were some thick pink rope and things that might be leather bracelets.

“No!” she turned back towards the door but too late - Sadie was there, grinning.

“Yes,” said Sadie, and in a moment she’d wrapped Yasmin in a bear hug. Yasmin struggled but it was hopeless.

“Now I’m just going to show you about some lovely sensations,” Sadie smiled, “and I don’t want to be messing about with you arguing all the time.”

“I won’t argue,” said Yasmin desperately. She’d hardly argued at all had she?

“So stop arguing now,” said Sadie, “if you’re not going to resist it won’t make any difference being tied up will it?”

Yasmin thought if she wasn’t going to resist why did Sadie want to tie her up? But she didn’t dare say so. She struggled on, but Sadie pushed her towards the chair, collected the rope, threw the cuffs onto the bed, then threw Yasmin onto the bed too, before jumping on top of her.

In a very few minutes Yasmin’s strength was exhausted and Sadie was sitting on her sliding a leather cuff over her right hand, grinning.

“Now you see,” Sadie told her, “all that and it’s happening anyway. You’re going to have to learn to do as you’re told.”

Yasmin could see she was. Though at the same time Sadie was looking amused, not cross.

Sadie pinned her down on her back while she tied a rope to the cuff and then to a ring down the side of the bed.

Yasmin realised there was no point fighting any more and let the bigger, stronger woman slide her blouse off her free arm, cuff that to the bed like the other, undo the first one and slide that sleeve off, then re-fasten it. She was tied and topless, with her prominent tits sticking up.

Next thing Sadie was pulling Yasmin’s trainers and socks off, quickly followed by her skirt and panties. She was naked, with her freshly trimmed bush. Obviously her ankles were going to be tied now, and sure enough in a minute she was spreadeagle and completely vulnerable, with her girlie bits exposed and defenceless.

A nervous shiver ran through her.

“I see your sexy little body is ready for your lesson,” Sadie was looking at her nipples, mocking her a bit. Yasmin was shocked to see they were erect! She could feel them tingling, in fact.

Sadie slipped her robe off, as Yasmin realised it had come open during the struggle, revealing secret parts of the tanned-blonde body with its pert tits and bush, and her fragrant pussy. Her fragrant everything...

“Aaahh” Yasmin gasped as Sadie brushed her fingertips over her right breast and nipple.

Sexxxy girl,” breathed Sadie.

Yasmin searched her mind for options as Sadie lay down next to her, the molesting fingers starting to rove all over her splayed, nude body. Some of them landed on her right knee and started creeping up. She made herself keep quiet, and still.

“Oooh,” she couldn’t help gasping: Sadie had started kissing her neck, while she slipped a finger inside! Her lesbian captor was feeling her hymen ... she got up and left her, then returned and made her arch to slide a towel under her ass! God...

For a full five minutes Sadie kissed and gently stroked her. Yasmin was finding it hard to keep still. Sadie felt so affectionate, though obviously she wasn’t really or she wouldn’t be molesting her. But the kisses and strokes and the warm, soft skin felt like affection, anyway. And when the sensual fingers brought her clit out and rubbed juice over it Yasmin couldn’t help gasping and even giving a tiny thrust upwards. She was tingling all over!

“Now this might sting a little,” Sadie whispered in her ear, and slid a finger in deeper...

Yasmin was beginning to think of her dad. Perhaps she did have an option, after all? ... Either she could be a victim, or she could see if she could enjoy having the sex? Lots of people loved sex, didn’t they? She’d enjoyed her orgasms in bed last night, hadn’t she?

What was the difference between the orgasms she had on her own, and the one she’d had sandwiched between Matthew and Sadie? It was just in her head, wasn’t it? Her body was the same.

Her captors wanted her to be a victim. They liked having her helpless and making her do things she didn’t want to; overpowering her and tying her up and talking about her being a slave. Even looking like a slave, with being part African, which was racist wasn’t it? Now she thought about it. Though they did like brown skin, so perhaps it wasn’t. Perhaps it was just like part of a game. It was hard to know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.