Stag Party Striptease
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Public Sex Story: Chapter 1 - stripping with louise at a stag party

Caution: This Public Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Since meeting Louise and Simon we have become good friends and have recently met up again for some nice horny fun.

Simon had been chatting with Mike and mentioned a guy at his local golf club was getting married. Not someone he knows very well, just a member who he has had the occasional game with and a drink with.

The guy had mentioned his sons upcoming marriage and that he was on the look out for some entertainment for the evening. This had gotten Simon thinking and on mentioning it to Louise she was very keen and so I talked to Mike and we discussed the matter further as well.

It soon became apparent that Louise was well game for a bit of fun and the idea hatched.

Simon contacted the guy (Ralph) and said he knew a bloke who had a few women who worked for him as stripper's on a part time basis. He intimated that he could probably get 'mates rates' as well.

The idea was formulated over the next couple of phone calls and a weekend of me going down to visit them both was planned.

Frank was to be used as the bloke who ran the stripper agency and so he would be accompanying me on the trip to Dorset.

Simon had also said the girls would maybe perform acts whilst on stage, depending upon what the guys wanted and that the matter could be handled discreetly.

So I soon found myself on the journey down to Dorset again, Frank in tow, for a weekend of fun, sex and frolics.

We were unsure as to what nature the strip show we had agreed to perform would actually entail and so Ron, his brother and a few guys were also informed of us coming down and that we may need them as a back up plan so to speak. After all both Louise and I wanted to make sure that we had plenty guys to have fun with for the weekend.

On arriving at the airport we met Simon who drove us to his and Louise's home.

On the way there we had another explanation of how the Saturday evening was planned and I have to say it was an immense turn on too think that Louise and I would soon be performing and entertaining maybe over 20 men.

The Saturday was spent with Louise and I doing a little bit of shopping, visiting the local Ann Summers store to get some new undies to go with the outfits we had chosen for the evenings fun and games.

Frank and Simon went to to meet the grooms dad and a few of the men who would be attending at the golf club. Apparently it was an all weekend affair with some golf and a lads night on the Friday, followed by more golf and our little performance on the Saturday evening.

They were cordially invited to join the stag group and there were plenty questions about the performance and about the two stripper's in particular.

Frank explained that the two stripper's he had organised were a young blonde, newly married and a real looker. Louise was mainly doing it for the cash but Frank egged the situation on by saying she was quite a dirty little scrubber when she got going. Simon confessed to getting a right thrill from hearing her described in such dirty terms.

The second stripper (me) was a more mature married woman that he had been using for a few years. To make the situation even hornier Frank intimated I was game for much more than just stripping and that I stripped not only for the money but because I was an exhibitionist type. Adding that she would often 'go the extra mile' if encouraged.

Frank took the agreed payment from the grooms dad. We decided to only keep the money that we paid for the hire of a mini bus, our new undies and a couple of pounds for drinks. The rest we donated to a local charity. It seemed the right thing to do and whilst it was nice to have some money offered we all felt uncomfortable at maybe 'ripping' the guys off.

Anyhow the Saturday night finally arrived and as I intimated too we had hired a mini bus to take our stuff in. Simon had loaded a PA system that a friend of his had and also the bags with our outfits and a few props in.

On arrival at the club we made our way tentatively to the area that was hired by the guys for the 'do'.

Louise and I had both decided on dressing fairly tamely to attend the party as we didn't want to appear too slutty or too eager.

I wore a pair of tight jeans with my knee high boots and a thin white top. Louise dressed similarly in jeans and a pair of stilettos. Her thin top was light blue in colour and her hard nipples poked through the material, she had gone bralless.

I have to admit my fanny was already very damp from the thought of it all and I know Louise was extremely turned on as well. We both had a little kiss and cuddle in the mini bus going to the golf club and I had a good feel of her tits through her top in the back. Louise responded by playfully tweaking my nipples through my top. Both of us were both more than ready for the showtime as it approached.

Once inside we were met by Ralph who introduced himself. His son (Gary) was at the bar area with a tall hunk of a guy (I later found out his name was Greg and he was the best man.)

After a brief chat we were shown to the changing room area, well ladies toilets to be exact, and Simon began setting up the PA system and arranging the props we had brought with us.

As the stage area was set up, I say stage, it was really a slightly raised platform area at the front and a bit to the side of the room. I imagine it being somewhere that presentations were made from for the golf club competitions etc.

Louise and I where both slightly nervous on getting ready for the first half of our performance and thankfully Simon popped in with a couple of stiff drinks for us both.

Outside we could hear the general hustle and bustle and we were told that in total there were over 20 guys present. Behind the bar were two female servers, but again we where told they wouldn't be a problem as Ralph had asked for more mature staff to be on duty owing to the nature of the stag do.

After about half an hour we were both ready and Simon got onto the stage and made his introductions. He began playing the music, a mixed CD which he had prepared for us to 'perform' too.

The music started and Simon introduced us both.

"Gentleman. Please put your hands together for Louise and Anna. Nurse Tarty and Nurse Easy." With this a round of applause went up and the song 'Dirty' by Christina Aguillara began booming out.

"Here goes!" I said to Louise as we both gulped down the last of our drinks.

"Yep," she said in return. "Let's get busy nursey!" she laughed.

For the first part of our performance we had decided to go with a nurse theme.

Louise had dressed in a very short all white uniform. Seamed white nylon stockings and frilly suspender belt. A matching white see through bra and panties set we had bought that day and she wore a pair of black 6 inch stiletto heels. On her head perched a nurses hat and her blonde hair hung in a simple ponytail.

I had gone for a light blue uniform. Short as hell, the hem part just barely kissing my thighs. I had decided on black fishnet stockings, seamed up the back, a matching black and red bra and panties set and a pair of my black 4 inch stiletto heels.

As the music boomed out we tentatively made our way out of the toilets and onto the small stage area. An audible gasp was evident in the room and as we hopped up onto the platform we could feel all eyes boring in on us. I heard a few of the filthy comments being passed between the men present.

"Look at the fucking legs on her."

"Jesus look at the young blonde, she's fucking stunning!" and a few more guttural comments about 'tits and arses.'

I was juicing up nicely by now, my panties displaying the usual signs of dampness at the gusset.

Louise and I exchanged glances, lust obvious in her eyes and as we walked past each other she whispered to me.

"I'm so fucking horny," Anna." I'm so fucking horny!"

'Dirty' boomed out and Louise and I did our best to begin teasing the guys with a few dance moves. Plenty hip gyrations and running our hands up our legs, bending over and simulating grinding against each other. Well at first it was simulation, but as we got into it and the sight of being gawped at by over 20 guys clearly got to us, then the simulation stopped. At one point we were grinding against each others stocking clad legs in our naughty nurse costumes almost oblivious to the cheers and leers of the watching guys,

After our initial wiggle and dancing it was time to begin the strip and show in earnest. The songs kept coming on the CD that Simon had prepared and as the classic stripper theme played out we had both began to slowly undo the nurse outfits we were wearing. Teasingly and as seductively as we could, we slowly eased them off our bodies until at the end of the song both Louise and I now stood in front of the audience in just our stockings, heels, bras and panties: Save for the nurses hats still on our head.

As 'J'taime' started playing things began to heat up, and our first show in all its filthy glory really began.

Within a few seconds of the performance Louise and I had unclipped our bras and erotically removed them, slowly exposing our tits to the watching men for the first time.

"Fuck me she's got a nice pair," I heard one guy shout.

"Get 'em off!" was the general call from many watching and as we keenly wiggled and swayed our tits swung about much to the approval of our appreciative crowd.

Next to come off of course was our panties and this was achieved by Louise removing mine and I vice versa.

Running our hands up each others legs and slowly untying the strings which held them together until 'Snap!" They came off in our hands to a roar of animalistic support.

"Look at the shaven cunt on the older tart," one guy could be hard saying.

"Fucking hell the young blondes shaved too, what a fucking pair!" was another cry audible to us both as we now paraded around. Tits out, arses and pussies on display. Our legs encased in the sexy stockings, legs accentuated by our heels and the nurse caps still clinging to our heads.

It was time for some dirtier action and as the songs kept coming we began to perform ever sluttier acts. At first it was some gentle slapping of each others arses then the groping of each others titties. All done with roars of approval echoing from the guys intently watching us.

As the song 'The Bad Touch' began playing Louise was now sitting, legs splayed wide on one of the stools we had brought as props. They were her kitchen stools from her breakfast bar area at her home. Tall and with nice soft padded seat areas. I grabbed a can of the whipped cream we had brought and put two dollops, firstly onto her firm young tits. These were quickly gobbled up by my eager mouth and tongue.

"Go on suck her fucking nipple!" I could hear a guy shout.

So quite simply I did. I lovingly teased and flicked her stiff nipples and then sucked hard on her tits in front of everyone.

The act was repeated to me by Louise. My legs now splayed sat on the opposite stool, she eagerly licked, nibbled and chewed my aching tits and ate the cream she had deposited on them.

My cunt was frothing and wanted some attention.

Then I sat back bit spreading my legs wider and Louise playfully squirted some cream up the length of my dripping gash.

As she walked around cries of, "Go on eat her minge," and, "Get your tongue up her cunt," could be heard.

I was loving this now and the whipped cream slithered done my twat it was that wet and hot.

Louise teasingly dipped her head then turned away in mock coyness, acting as if she couldn't possibly do it. Then without any hesitation she lowered herself onto her knees in front of me and gently licked the first dollop of cream. Another was squirted onto my ever gapening fuck hole and then she dipped down again. This time her tongue traced the full length of my slit and her tongue flicked my rock hard clit.

Another small squirt and she eagerly was now lapping at my creaming cunthole for all it was worth. The guys had moved closer and ogled and gawped as she ate me out.

"Fucking hell her cunt looks juicy," one man spluttered.

J"esus wept she's getting her tongue deep up that snatch," another spat forward. All lewd and crude and delicious comments.

"My turn!" Louise mouthed as she came up for air.

And so she replaced me on the stool, legs wide open in the same position as I repeated the performance.

I didn't tease as much as Louise had. In all honesty I was so fucking turned on I just wanted to eat her out right their and then.

A couple of rudimentary squirts of cream for appearances sake and a couple of playful licks and over exaggerated dipping of my head into her fanny was quickly followed by what I can only describe as me munching on Louise's wet, open gash like a frenzied slut.

I soon had my tongue lashing against her hot hard cilt and probing up her absolutely sopping hole as the guys all looked on in almost a hushed silence. As the song finished playing, the loop began again with 'Dirty' playing for our onlookers.

My face was smeared with her creamy twat juice and Louise's nurse's hat now clung on for dear life with a couple of pins.

For the final act of the first half of our performance it was time to get very dirty as the song said.

Frank placed one of our big beach towels on the stage floor area and a few of the guys were now clearly getting very worked up anticpating what was to come.

"Go on get something up your cunts," was the general consensus judging by the cries coming from the horny onlookers.

As Louise and I looked at each other we smiled. The evening had started brilliantly and I think we both knew that more would be coming our way as the night wore on.

I joined her in kneeling on the big beach towel that had been laid out and she fished around inside the bag of props and toys we had brought with us. The toy she brought out is my double ended dildo, about 12 inches in length and with a fake cock head at each end.

Cheers went up as the audience gathered around even closer.

I lay back resting on my elbows and Louise followed suit. The song that was playing had been turned down to quite a low volume and so the sounds of us and the comments of the men were much more audible.

Within seconds we were teasing each others red, swollen pussy lips with the heads of the toy and gently gyrating against each other. Louise's hat had now given up the ghost and lay abandoned. Mine clung onto the top of my head gamely, but one of my suspenders had twanged loose from its clasp. Rolling seductively down to my knee in the process.

As quick as a flash our hips began to grind and slowly and steadily the dildos length disappeared into both our open cunts. Our legs entwined over each other as we tried to thrust at each other and the dildo.

Louise began to buck at me quite heavily and initially I had a trouble catching up to her rhythm. I finally managed and together we were now heaving at each other. Grinding and bucking our cunnys together as the length of the dildo was completely immersed up our fucking wet cuntholes.

"Oh fucking hell," she moaned and as the music was now quite low her voice carried.

"Fuck me the blonde ones gonna cum I think." one guy laughingly said out loud.

"Look at the fucking dildo disappear up her fanny," another chirped in with.

By now I was gazing around the room making eye contact with a few of the guys as I did so,

I remember seeing Frank standing smiling beside Ralph and Simon at the side was clearly loving the display Louise was putting on, the effect on the other men and comments the guys were making.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." Louise moaned ever louder and coarsley.

By now my fanny was dripping and I was betting ever so close to climax too.

At this point I looked up to see one of the barmaids, and older redhead standing watching as she collected some glasses in.

Her smile at me and a little wink was enough to send me crashing into orgasm.

I looked at her and I am sure I saw her slightly brush her hand over the front of her jeans at her crotch area as well.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" I almost screamed.

"Christ the older slappers gonna fucking cum too," was an exclamation loudly shouted by another of the men.

"Oh fucking hell. Oh fuck," Louise moaned ever louder and with this she began writhing against me, her cunt slapping against mine the dildo fully immersed up us both.

My hand automatically went down to my clit and I frantically rubbed it hard, fast and noisily.

"Yes, yes!" I screamed as I rubbed my rock hard button for my sexy watching gaggle of guys.

"Fuck she's rubbing one out," I heard Ralph say to Frank.

My climax began to hit as I looked at Louise's contorted gorgeous face.

She was biting her lips hard as her orgasm washed over her and this sight coupled with the 'slop, plop, slop' noises now fully audible sent me into heaven.

"Fuck me. Fuck me," I said in a clear and loud voice and then bam, splash, my cunt juice began spraying all over the fucking place.

All over Louise and all over the towel we where writhing and wriggling on.

"Oh fucking hell she's squirting all over," a voice cried out.

I was now splashing my fanny batter everywhere and its frothy, creamy river flowed out of my wide open gash.

I slowed down in the speed of rubs on my clit as the second, third and fourth waves hit me.

I was sweating heavily, my nurses cap now off fully, my stocking around my ankle on my left leg and still in place on my right.

Louise looked radiant. She positively glowed red.

"What a fucking show," I heard someone say and then Simon slowly cranked up the volume of the music as 'Beyonce's, ' 'Crazy Like' played out.

The guys burst into a spontaneous round of applause and I noticed the redhead barmaid joining in too.

Louise and I disengaged from each other the long dildo slipping out of our fannys and flopping onto the towel.

The towel was sodden wet from our cum-juice and the dildo bore the evidence of our cream all over it too.

"Gentleman put your hands together for Anna and Louise again," Simon urged and the applause started up again.

We slowly got up and took a bow.

The feeling of sheer delight, filth and pure wantonness is hard to describe.

Standing their having performed so utterly dirtily for this room full of strangers was amazing.

"We will have a short break and then the girls will be back for part two," Simon announced. Adding, "And we will be looking for volunteers from the audience for the next part!" he laughingly punctuated.

Once backstage Louise and I burst into fits of giggles and once in the toliet area we exploded into fits of laughter and gabbled to each other how much we had enjoyed the first part of our fun night.

Simon and Frank popped in quickly and told us the guys had thoroughly enjoyed the start and where amazed at how far we had gone. He told us that Ralph was delighted and that the guys were all were passing crude, rude and also massive compliments about us both.

I asked about the bar staff and if there was any issue and Simon informed us that the senior barmaid on duty, Marie the redhead, was fine. In fact her husband was in the audience and they had both enjoyed it immensely.

The first part show of our was over as for the second part well that was even more incredible as an experience.

Groom, best man, grooms dad and Marie all play a part in that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.