My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut - Cover

My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - RG had the idea for this story. When I told him the title and where it went with me, he blushed. I hope you enjoy it. Darren just graduated high school. His twenty year old sister, Maxine, is home for the summer. His seventeen year-old sister, Iola, is enjoying her summer vacation. The sisters are very different and need different things. They look to Darren to provide those things

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

[Friday night]

I sat down in the den and Io sat on my lap straddling me. "What if mom suddenly comes back in?"

"I'm just talking to my brother who I love. We're fully clothed and aren't doing anything."

"Hell! I guess that's pee wetting our shorts and legs?"

"No. That's from my frustrations because my big brother won't make love to me."

"Io, you're beautiful and sexy but you're my sister."

"That didn't stop you with your other sister."

"You're altogether too smart, too. I can't argue with you well."

"So far, I'm not smart enough to get your cock in me."

"Io, it's not you but me that keeps you from getting my cock. I'm afraid. Io, I've always loved you. I think even Morgan knew that she had to compete with you and no one could." Io's eyes were shining with emotion. "I'm afraid that, if I ever started, I couldn't stop. You are altogether too lovely, too sweet, and too perfect. I couldn't force you when you sucked me even though you asked me. I just couldn't. I don't think I could force you in any way."

Io kissed me deeply rubbing her body against mine. I was harder than I had ever imagined I could be. She said, "Dare, I want you. I want you to be my first and my last. It's only you for me. I'll share you with others because I love you that much."

She was rubbing against me and I was losing my mind and my inhibitions. She was kissing me so hard. I got my mind together for a moment and brought her upright on my lap. "Stop! Iola, I want you to hold still while we talk. This is too important to just be casual."

She held still though the heat from her loins was enough to give a person heatstroke. She looked at me and said, "It's not casual at all."

"I know. What I've been doing with Maxine and Ursula has been. My time with Morgan even at the beginning was casual by comparison. I want us to know what we're doing and what it may mean. To give you some understanding, I have the most beautiful girl in the world straddling me and offering me sex and I'm telling her to stop so we can talk. Io, I don't want to screw this up."

"Okay, Dare. Talk, I'll listen and respond."

"Io, we've always been close. We slept together as babies and kids. I can remember you sneaking into my room as late as this winter. I love sleeping with you. We don't do anything but I sleep warm and happy with you by my side. First, I don't want to screw up that beautiful relationship for sex no matter how wonderful I think it will be.

"We're brother and sister. I know that Maxine is my sister, too.

"However, it's different. I have never cared for Maxine like I do you. She has always treated me cruelly. I started wrestling and lifting weights to make her stop sicing guys on me. After I hurt a couple of them badly, they quit. It wasn't worth it to them.

"You have always been good to me and for me. If I hurt, you made it well. If I am happy, you made me happier. You made my breakup with Morgan easy. I have tried to be good to you and for you. You are very special. I've been jealous of the guys who have asked you out. We enjoy doing things together. I am proud to be your brother. Io, you even like my classical music." She grinned. "Well, you at least listen to it and don't put me down because of it."

"I really like it, Dare. Well, all except for the opera. Mozart is wonderful."

I continued. "I don't want to screw that up for anything. That includes your incredibly delectable body. I'm afraid, no, I know we will get romantic. The law won't let us marry. I think making love to you will spoil me for any other female. Your first blow job was amazing. It got me off harder than I could have imagined."

"Maxine and Ursula are both experienced but you're better. I'm scared. I'm scared of you, of me and of us particularly."

She hugged me and kissed my lips tenderly. "We've always been the one for each other, Dare. We always will be. Know this. You're going to get my cherry. I want you inside me. I want us to sleep together. I can't wait until we start college because we're going to rent a small two-bedroom apartment very close to school. We will set up both bedrooms but I'm sleeping with you and we will be making love. You need to get used to the idea. It will happen and it will be marvelous. We will be together. You can delay it but you can't stop it."

"My brother, my lover, Dare, do you start to understand?"

I nodded slowly and held her. She said, "Our sister and her friend will show up soon and I want you to violate their holes while I watch. Start by making them go sixty-nine and you butt fuck the one on top. You know 'Ine will do anything." She could feel me tense. She added, "Yes, I know her slut name. After a while, we will both use her and I will call her that, too."

She got off me and we looked at our crotches. We both had to change. We came back downstairs and picked up on a TV movie. We were quietly watching it when 'Ine and Ursula came inside from partying. Both had been drinking. Fortunately, the movie ended and Io and I headed up to bed. Both girls gave us catcalls about not having any "luck" this night and having to stay home and watch TV with a sibling. We were at the top of the stairs by then and out of sight. We were both smiling. I kissed Io. I whispered, "I can't think of a better way to spend the evening than with my favorite sister."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.