My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut - Cover

My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - RG had the idea for this story. When I told him the title and where it went with me, he blushed. I hope you enjoy it. Darren just graduated high school. His twenty year old sister, Maxine, is home for the summer. His seventeen year-old sister, Iola, is enjoying her summer vacation. The sisters are very different and need different things. They look to Darren to provide those things

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

[Friday late morning]

I finished my yard work and mom came home from the gym as I was heading upstairs for a badly needed shower. I hadn't worn any under shorts and the head of my cock could barely be seen hanging down. Mom followed me up and said, "Are you going to take a shower?" I nodded. "You did finish the yard?" I nodded again. I suddenly realized that she wasn't looking at my face but at the head of my cock peeking out from the bottom of my shorts. I went into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I heard my mother murmur, "Nice cock."

I showered and ran across to my room covered by a towel. I dressed to meet someone and went downstairs. Ursula had arrived.

Her body was different from my sisters but was hot, too. She dressed a little skimpy for having driven for two hours but what do I know? She had more tits than even mom, an acceptable waist and good hips. She was sitting on the sofa with her legs open when I came into the room. She was wearing a tube top that showed nipples. She saw me look and didn't close her legs. Her shorts were short enough and tight enough to almost let me see her cunt. From what Max had said, it wasn't a pussy but a cunt. Max introduced us politely. I smiled and said, "It's good to meet you, Ursula." I went into the kitchen for a bottle of water.

Mom was there working on a chef's salad for our lunch. "Darren, we'll eat in five minutes. Did you meet Ursula?"

"Yes, mom. I spoke. I'm sure I'll get to know her better. I'm supposed to escort her this weekend. I would rather be with Io than those two. If Max doesn't stay on good behavior, that is still what I will do. This was my last school function and, since my breakup with Morgan, I really didn't want to play the dating scene this summer. I'm leaving in the fall."

"Darren, it's just for the weekend, Try to be nice."

"I am and will be. Talk to Max. She's the one with the bad attitude."

"I know but she's been better since she joined us for the summer."

"It's early. We'll see how it goes."

I helped mom finish. I put the bowl on the table while she called Ursula and Max into the kitchen for lunch. I was serving the bowls and mom had set out bottles of dressings. I waited and let the other three choose their dressings and finish before dressing my salad. Ursula and Max went to her room to eat and talk. I stayed in the kitchen and ate with mom.

She said, "What's the program, Darren?"

"Tonight is the big party night though I have no plans to attend any of them. Saturday, we gather at the school gym at four and walk at five. There are a lot of parties tomorrow night, too. The weight lifters from all sports are getting together at Coach Hammer's house for a while. After that, I had planned to just make the rounds with Max and Ursula if I have to. Io and I were going to Coach Hammer's and then come home but I don't think that will satisfy Max. I'll bring Io home and head back out. As long as they are reasonably nice, I'll stay out. If they start giving me a hard time, it's over. Morgan couldn't stop partying and that's one reason why we're not together any more." I shrugged.

"Anyway, that's the plan. Sunday is free but we'll probably all go to Sunset Shore Park for a day on the beach." I grinned. "if you'll wear a skimpy bikini, you can come, too."

She smiled back. "I think I have one of those. I've been working on my tan this spring. I bought a suit that shows it off. Are you going to wear your muscle boy Speedo?"

"Probably, I need to tan up this summer and I have a couple of modeling shoots for July. I could use the money."

She nodded. She grinned. "One of my gym mates has your centerfold taped to the inside of her gym door. She doesn't know that it shows my son." She grinned. "She says that she masturbates to your pictures in that magazine." I blushed.

She said, "What the hell? You covered all your college expenses for the coming year with that money."

"I know but it's embarrassing to think of your friends getting off to my pictures."

"You don't think I buy them for the stories, do you?" She grinned.

"Mom, that's too much information." I whined. We were finished and I made my escape before my boner showed too much. I went upstairs to listen to some music. I didn't go for rock much. I liked the classics. Mozart and Beethoven were cool to me. I was listening to a CD of Mozart's Jupiter symphony when Max and Ursula barged into my room. I played it softly and knew they didn't knock nor was I bothering them. Max shut the door behind them. I looked at them and said slowly, "Sit, bitches." 'Ine grinned and knelt down. "Birches don't wear clothes." She pulled her tee shirt over her head. She then reached behind her to unclasp her bra. She removed it letting the straps slide off her shoulders. Ursula looked shocked. I looked at her and said, "Kneel down and get naked or get out and don't come back." I looked at 'Ine and said, "Remove the bottoms, too, dumb ass."

She blushed but tugged her shorts down. She resumed her position, kneeling with her legs spread and her hands behind her back.

I reached over to Ursula and gently slapped her face though getting some sting in it. "Dumb bitch, you heard me. Strip or leave."

Her eyes were bright with excitement. She pulled her tube top over her head and then dropped her shorts. She wasn't wearing panties. She had a small landing strip above her cunt. I crooked my finger and she stepped close.

My hand went up to fondle her breast. The nipple hardened and poked out quickly. Her breath quickened. I let my hand flow down her body to her cunt. She opened her legs and I pushed my finger into her cunt. It entered her wet cunt easily. She moaned softly and happily. She was more experienced as I had heard from 'Ine. I pushed a second finger into her cunt and she sounded even happier.

I looked at 'Ine and said, "Lick her cunt, bitch. Get her really wet for my cock. I reached up and pulled Ursula's head to my crotch. Without saying a word, she unfastened my pants and released my cock. She sucked me into her mouth and down her throat. She moaned as 'Ine put her mouth on her cunt and licked. I could feel the vibration of her throat on my cock. I let her go up and down twice more and then pulled her over me.

She grabbed my cock and centered it at her hole and let her weight take me deep into her cunt. She leaned forward and whispered, "Shit! That's a nice cock. You're bigger than most of my guys. Fuck me!" I did! I pumped up and down as she rocked on me. We raced toward our orgasms with her half a second before me. She screamed her release into the pillow by my head.

We came down and relaxed as my cock gradually softened in her cunt. I rolled her off to my side. "'Ine, suck us. Get all the juice and swallow like a good little bitch." She moaned with a small orgasm just at my words. She moved to the lower part of the bed. She sucked my slimy cock deeply into her mouth and I could feel her sucking me deeply. She came up licking. She lifted off me and went to Ursula and buried her face in her crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.