My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - RG had the idea for this story. When I told him the title and where it went with me, he blushed. I hope you enjoy it. Darren just graduated high school. His twenty year old sister, Maxine, is home for the summer. His seventeen year-old sister, Iola, is enjoying her summer vacation. The sisters are very different and need different things. They look to Darren to provide those things

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

[Thursday afternoon]

She lay on my bed and would still quiver every once in a while. She said, "I still am spasming from that last big orgasm. No one has ever given me one like that." She giggled. "There haven't been many others but you have taken my body places that I didn't know existed.

"Thank you, Bro."

"I think we both enjoyed it. Put your clothes on, Max. We need to do a little before lunch." I grinned. "If I'm not satisfied with your work, I will spank you." I brought my hand down on her ass but kept it there after the spank.

She shivered and went, "Oohh!" We got up, dressed, and headed downstairs.

Max washed a load of clothes. We cleaned up the bathrooms and sprayed some air freshener in my room.

Mom called and said she was eating out with a friend so lunch was on our own. I thanked her for calling and said that we would be fine. I hung up the phone and pulled Maxine's tee shirt over her head. She looked at me curiously. I unsnapped and then pulled her shorts and panties off. I said, "Mom's not coming home until late." I pulled my shorts and boxers down and off. I pushed her to her knees, pushing my cock into her face. "Suck!" She did. She remembered the lessons from yesterday and, on the second try, was able to bury her nose in my pubic hair. I let her take my cock that way a few times before moving back and pulling her erect. She had a small landing strip above her cunt but was shaved on her lips. I looked at that strip and said, "Shave it off. No hair may grow on your body below the neck." She started to object and I twisted her around and spanking her ass hard.

She said, "Okay, I get it. I'll go shave now if you'll fix us some lunch." I grinned and nodded. Before she left the kitchen, I backed her up against the counter and twisted her nipples until she moaned with pain and arousal.

She left and I fixed us both sandwiches. After eating, we headed upstairs and went into her bedroom. I lay on her bed and said, "Suck!" As she got on the bed, I maneuvered her into a sixty-nine position. I sucked and fingered her to two screaming orgasms before she got me off and swallowed my load...

She wiped her mouth and lay on her side. You're only doing me when we're alone?"

"I am right now. I don't think I need to worry about Io. I may not worry about Ursula either but I'll make that determination later. I would prefer mom not catch us.

"You need to get on a pill soon. You at least need the morning after type now. I am going to fuck your pussy tomorrow. I don't think you want to get pregnant."

"Darren, what if I meet a guy?"

"We'll share your body. You can explain it or hide it as suits you. I will be fucking you a lot this summer. I may ride across town to fuck you after we start school in the fall."

She gasped. "I need to tell you about Ursula before she gets here. We have a relationship. She, uh, she makes me do things, sex things."

"You've gone that far, 'Ine, you need to give details."

"I know. I'm trying not to hide anything from you. She seduced me in the second week of school. It wasn't hard for her to do. She is a switch hitter with a lot of experience. When I left for college, I had given three blow jobs and only swallowed for one. None were deep throating like you taught me. I had fucked twice with Jeremy before he left for the Navy. He used a condom both times. Ursula has rubbed my butt but done nothing else back there.

"She and I go down on each other regularly. She has me suck her cunt after she has sex with guys. She's active but I'm her steady. No guy is though she is careful to stay clean. The college administers tests freely. Anyway, Ursula sucks and fucks. She has me clean her creampies. Sometimes, she brings her fuck guys back to the dorm and I watch. She makes me suck both of them clean. I like cum and cunt juice.

"You can make me do anything. I'm going to the mall this afternoon. I will stop by the drugstore on the way and fill the prescriptions I got from the college health center. I have one for morning after pills. I can use them until time to start the birth control pills.

"Darren, what are you going to say to Iola? I think she's still a virgin. She is special to you and you are to her. We've never been that way. I've always been jealous of her. We are both pretty and smart but she is nice without being condescending. I don't do 'nice' well."

I said, "I haven't any secrets from Io. If she asks, I will tell her the truth. I thought you always looked down on her. Perhaps, you can take lessons in nice from her. She always knocks, too."

Maxine laughed at that. "I won't be knocking now because I want what you will do to me. What do you do when the one being punished enjoys the punishment?"

"If the punisher enjoys inflicting the punishment, then it continues." We lay on her bed naked. I grabbed a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed and twisted. Maxine moaned in pain and arousal. I said, "Unless you want to be kneeling in my bedroom, naked and with your knees spread when Io gets here, you better get dressed. I am getting dressed. I'm not quite ready for Io to see me naked."

Maxine was getting up. We went into the kitchen and donned our discarded clothes. She said, "I'm going to enter your room tomorrow and kneel naked before you. It made me wet just to think about it.

"I'm going to the drugstore and the mall. I'll be back in time for supper."

I sat around in the kitchen drinking some iced tea. I had just stood when Io came in the side door. She said, "Dare! What's been happening? Has anything else happened with Max?"

I blushed. "Things have been pretty quiet except for that and missing practice. I will have to go tomorrow morning."

"Tell me about Maxine, Dare."

"I'm not sure that I should. I'm not sure I understand it. I was there and went through it. Io, it was, uh, different."

"Dare, please."

I nodded. "After you and mom left this morning, she came in without knocking. It was intentional. She wants me to dominate her and punish her. It wasn't comfortable and I'm not sure I like me much less understand me or her. Io, I fucked her ass! I knew if she came in that is what I would do. She knew that, too.

"The health center at the college gave her prescriptions for pills, morning after and birth control. She has already said that she won't knock in the morning and knows that I will fuck her cunt."

"Dare, I would love to see that. It sounds so hot. I want you, too." I gasped. "There. I said it. I want you to take my cherry. You know I'm on the pill because of my periods. I haven't dated much because the only guy I have ever wanted lives in the room next to mine. It has to be this summer because I'm tired of waiting. Now, my butt itches, too."

"Io, you're my sister and I love you."

"Dare, you're my brother and I love you, too. You're also a hunk and I have wanted you to be the one ever since I started puberty. My pussy gets wet just thinking about you. Does that make you hard?"

"Io, it does. You have been making me hard for years. I just didn't know you felt that way about me."

"Well, get used to it. I will be here all summer. If necessary, I will quit knocking on your door, too." She grinned but there was a feral look about her face that told me she was serious, too.

Mom came in a few minutes later. She saw us at the table and smiled. "I'm home. I had a delightful lunch and looked at things at the mall. I picked up Chinese for supper. When will Max be home?"

I said, "She told me she was going to the mall but would be home in time for supper."

"Good. I'm going upstairs to shower and change clothes. When she gets home or I come down, we'll eat when we're all together."

"Okay, mom." We said it together. She went upstairs and, moments later, we heard the shower.

I said, "Max also told me about her roommate, Ursula. She and Ursula get it on and she expects that I will be fucking Ursula this weekend. Max eats Ursula's creampies. I think I will have her eat Max's, too. Maxine likes to be told what to do."

Iola grinned. "I want to watch."

I thought for a moment. "Let's go upstairs. I have an idea." We got upstairs and I looked around in our bedrooms which had a common wall with closets. "Do you want to watch while sitting or standing?"

"Whichever works best. I want a good view." I nodded. I paced off to the middle of her closet. At eye level, I had a mirror with some decorative holes along both sides. I had her stand against the mirror.

"If I put a hole here, you could watch from your closet. The paint is dark enough to hide the hole as long as there is no light from your closet. We can work on it later. You will be able to watch tomorrow night if anything happens. Saturday morning, mom will be at the gym and I'm sure something will happen with someone."

She nodded. Her eyes were bright with excitement. We went downstairs and Max returned a moment before the shower quit running. Io was in her room finishing her little bit of homework and I was in the living room watching TV. Max patted one bag and nodded. She put her things upstairs and the three came down for supper.

After supper, Io and I went upstairs and I quietly drilled a hole to her closet. I darkened the sheetrock around the hole and did the same in her closet. We cleaned up the mess and, if you didn't know it was there, you wouldn't be likely to find it. I made Io to promise to go to school.

[Friday]

In the morning, I left with Io for the final practice. From what was said, most seniors missed yesterday's practice. It was over quickly and I headed back home. As I went in, I noticed that mom's car wasn't in the garage. I went inside and upstairs to my room. I planned to do some yard work and was changing my clothes for some old shorts and a tee shirt when 'Ine walked in naked. She knelt on the floor with her knees spread and her hands behind her back.

I had expected her. "Stand up, 'Ine. Bend over the bed with your legs spread." I finished putting my sneakers on but left off my shorts. I moved behind her and slapped each of her butt cheeks. She had her face buried in my bedspread. I stuck a finger in her ass and she moaned loudly. I pulled it out. I used two from my other hand to push into her cunt. She was wet.

I moved behind her and pulled my fingers from her cunt. I slammed into her cunt burying my shaft in her cunt, forcefully widening the hole. She screamed into the bedspread. I allowed her no opportunity to get used to my cock but continued to harshly and rapidly pump her cunt. To my surprise, she came hard on the fourth or fifth stroke. I fucked her through her orgasm holding her hips and trying to fuck her hard. She didn't come down from her orgasm but built to a bigger one. I kept thrusting and could feel my balls tighten. I kept thrusting into her body going for my shot until it came upon me and I emptied my balls deep into her cunt. When I finished, I forced her to turn around and pushed my semi-hard cock into her mouth and throat. She sucked and licked me clean. I pulled back and said, "Not bad. Clean up the mess." I pulled my shorts up and left to work in the yard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.