My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - RG had the idea for this story. When I told him the title and where it went with me, he blushed. I hope you enjoy it. Darren just graduated high school. His twenty year old sister, Maxine, is home for the summer. His seventeen year-old sister, Iola, is enjoying her summer vacation. The sisters are very different and need different things. They look to Darren to provide those things

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

[Wednesday]

Maxine came into my room without knocking as has always been her habit. She knew it irritated me. I had gotten used to some privacy while she was in college for these last two years. I decided after last summer that she would have to learn to knock. I would graduate high school this Saturday and it was Wednesday afternoon.

I was lying on my bed naked with an erect cock. I knew she would come into my room without warning. I think she hoped to catch me in a compromising position and I planned to fulfill her hope and more.

She stepped into my room and shut the door without looking. She looked up and saw me in all my naked glory. "Shit! Darren, you should be dressed!"

"Why? I'm alone in my room with the door closed. Had you knocked, I would have covered up but you didn't knock. What do you want, 'Ine?" She hated that nickname. Her nickname was Max.

She grimaced. "I wanted to talk to you."

"No, you wanted to catch me in a compromising position and make fun of me." She looked at me with a shocked and guilty look. I continued, "You have two choices. You may leave right now and keep your mouth shut or..." I let my voice trail off.

"Or what, little brother?" You can't tell me what to do!"

"What do you think, 'Ine? Iola is at the mall with mom. There's no one here but us." I stood up. "I'm bigger and stronger than you. You should have left when that option was available."

I moved between her and the door. "Strip or I'll do it for you."

"No, Darren. That's not funny. I'll leave."

"Too late, 'Ine. I reached forward and pulled at her tee shirt.

"No, don't."

"What you want or don't want isn't important." I pulled the tee shirt up forcing her arms up but not pulling it over her head. I grabbed her by the neck with one hand holding her so that her shirt was forced up. The other fondled her tits through her bra. Then I reached behind her and unhooked it. She started to say something but I squeezed her throat. My hand came back under her bra and I felt her bare breasts and her quickly hardening nipples. She tried to squirm and I tightened my hold on her neck and squeezed a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She cried out in a choked voice. She struggled and then pulled her tee shirt over her head to get her arms free. Her bra fell away, too. My free hand was now between her legs cupping her cunt. I was watching her eyes. She got ready to hit me and I tightened up hard on her neck making her gasp.

"Don't try it. You've been asking for this for years. I've told you every time you barged into my room that there would be a day of reckoning. This is that day. You do have a choice. My cock is going inside you. You may pick where but not if." She was shaking and struggling. I stopped palming her wet cunt. I reached up and slapped her hard.

"What is your choice?" She shook her head violently. I slapped her again. "That's not a choice. I will ask you once more or I will choose for you Where do you want my cock? It will come inside there, too."

Her face went white. She moaned. She moaned again. "In my mouth. I will suck you. Darren, please. Please don't hit me again."

I said, "Remove your shorts and panties." She looked at me. I tightened up on her throat and brought my hand back. "Do it!"

Tears were in her eyes but there was also a noticeable gleam of excitement. She dropped her hands and pushed at her shorts and panties getting them down to her thighs where they slid down to her feet.

I looked her in the eye. "Next time you come into my room without knocking, you will strip or be stripped and I will take you again. This time, there will be no biting and you will swallow my load." She started to object but I tightened up on her throat. "I don't care about your objections. You will do as I say. Do you understand me, 'Ine?" She nodded slowly. I pulled her by her neck to and on to my bed. I lay on my back with my head on a pillow and said, "Suck!"

I put her head at my cock and she opened her mouth and began to suck my cock. After a while, she seemed to be getting into it so I grabbed her hair and forced her head down. My cock slipped into her throat as she gagged and bucked. I wrestle and lift weights. I held her down easily and felt her swallow repeatedly. "Now you know you can do it, keep doing it. Force your throat! Deep throat my cock! Fuck me with your face, 'Ine!"

I could hear and feel her groan but she did as she was told. She kept moving on my cock bruising her lips when they smashed against my pelvis. I was pumping up at her and she was gagging but taking my length deeply. I could feel my cum rising and my balls tighten. Then, I exploded down her throat. She backed off a little and I filled her mouth. I could feel her tongue move when she swallowed. She sucked until she had every drop out of my cock, into her mouth, and down her throat.

After sucking me clean and dry, she pulled off. I said, "Are you going to be good now?"

"Yes, Darren. I've never taken a cock deep before. I-I liked it."

"Good. Get off the bed and stand up." She did as I told her. "Face away from the bed." She turned. "Bend over." She did and I spanked each butt cheek hard. She moaned. "Now, get dressed." She moved slowly to pull her clothes on. "Tell me the official reason why you came into my room."

She said, "My roommate from school, Ursula, is coming for the weekend. I was going to ask you to be her date. She's nineteen, right between us in age."

"Is she pretty?" Maxine nodded. "Does she screw?"

"She's pretty. She screws a lot."

"Okay, 'Ine. But, if she won't put out, you will. If she doesn't knock, she will get it harshly just like you did and will. Do you understand?" She nodded. "You may not warn her." She wasn't happy about that but she nodded.

"If there is nothing else, you may go, sister dear." She left but gave me a mean look after she was out of reach. She closed the door behind her.

My other sister and mom returned home and my younger sister drafted me into helping unload the car. Maxine and I were a little tense around each other that night. I don't think either my mom or Iola noticed. I was wrong. After we went to our beds, Iola knocked on my door and entered at my welcome.

She said, "Dare, what happened between you and Max while we were at the mall?"

My younger sister is a sweet person and well-liked. I loved her. She is kind and polite. I hesitated a moment. I sighed and said, "She entered my room without knocking, again. I had had enough and punished her."

Iola's eyes brightened. "What did you do to her?"

"Eventually, I popped her butt a couple of times."

"Dare, tell me all. You know I won't tell a soul."

She was right about not telling. We didn't snitch on each other. Maxine had never had that honesty with me but Iola did. I shrugged. "She came in without knocking and I made her strip completely. Then, I made her give me a deep throat blow job and swallow my load. I popped her butt and told her it would be worse next time. She needs to learn manners. She wants me to shepherd her roommate. I graduate Saturday. I'm busy. I told her that one of them will have to put out. Besides, I had plans to spend time with you."

Iola grinned. "I bet she didn't like that. I've seen pictures of Ursula. She's hot! Everyone will be jealous. Morgan will be sorry she let you go."

"Io, that was over anyway. We're going to different schools in the fall and it never was that serious. Besides, they would have been jealous of me having you on my arm."

"Dare, if you were my guy, I wouldn't let you go and we wouldn't be going to separate colleges." She looked at me wistfully.

I smiled at her. "So, you're still going to join me at Tech in a year?"

"Of course, I told you I would. I love you, Dare."

"I love you, too, Io. Good night."

"Good night, Dare." She bent over and kissed me. She left closing the door behind her.

[Thursday]

I rose early and saw Io off to school. Mom didn't get up early in the mornings since my dad died. I had taken over getting up in time to be sure Io and I ate breakfast. Once she had eaten and left, I went back to my room and lay down in my shorts and tee shirt.

About half an hour later, I heard a soft knock and said, "Come in."

It was mom telling me that she was going to the gym and for me not to forget to go to practice. She came over to the bed and bent over giving me a light kiss on my lips and showing me a lot of great cleavage. Mom had married right out of high school and gotten pregnant a month or two later. She had handled the house while dad made the money. He traveled a lot and made sure he had plenty of insurance. When the plane crashed, his death left mom financially secure but lonely.

I lay back taking it easy. I heard Maxine moving around. I stripped my shorts off just in case. A few minutes later, she didn't think or remember and opened the door without knocking or warning me. She closed it behind her and looked up. "Darren, I need your schedule to coordinate..."

I looked up at her and said in a quiet voice, "'Ine, you haven't learned yet. You don't enter this room without knocking." I was quickly up, blocking the door.

She mumbled, "Oh, I'm sorry, little bro.' I forgot."

"Obviously. You need another lesson." Her eyes went wide in shock. "No one is here again but us. Strip!"

"Darren, you have to stop this."

"No, 'Ine. You have to stop. Knock and we wouldn't be having this conversation. Get your clothes off right now." She looked at me trying to stare me down. I reached over and slapped her face hard.

She cried out in pain. She pulled her tee shirt over her head and unclasped her bra. She let it fall. She looked at me and I raised my hand. She unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them off her hips along with her bikini panties. She stepped to one side and stood before me, naked and defiant.

I looked at her and said, "Which will it be this time, ass or cunt?"

Her face looked like she was going to be sick. "I thought you would make me blow you again."

"No. Apparently, that didn't keep your attention."

"Darren, I'm not on the pill."

"I don't care but I won't wear a rubber. Which hole?"

She now looked really upset. "Darren, you can't expect that from me! I've never had anyone back there! It's not clean to do that! It will hurt!"

"Lie down on the bed and open your legs. You will be face up for your cunt or on your stomach for your ass. If you're going to keep forgetting to knock, you had take a morning after pill and get on birth control real soon." She had tears in her eyes but got on the bed on her stomach. She opened her legs as she had been told. I reached into my night stand and took out a bottle of lubricant. She saw it and moaned.

"Darren, please don't hurt me. No one has ever done me back there."

"You just keep hitting firsts with me, 'Ine. Actually, I will be gentle with you. Don't fight me and it will be better for you. Understand though, I am going to fuck your ass no matter what you say or do."

"I understand that. Darren, I feel so helpless with you. I don't want you to fuck me and, at the same time, I want you to screw me into next month. I don't understand my feelings."

I said, "I guess we'll have to work on that issue. Now, reach back and spread your cheeks." She did as she was told. I spread lubricant around her anus and then pushed the nozzle inside her and sprayed the inside of her rectum with a healthy dose. She grunted. I put a good dollop in the palm of my hand and rubbed my cock to grease it thoroughly.

I could have eased things some more by fingering her ass but I wanted her to feel it. I mounted between her legs with my erect cock lying on the crease of her butt. I leaned forward raising my rear and took my cock in hand to place the head at her sphincter. I pushed firmly and the head of my cock popped through her sphincter. She screamed into the pillow with the sudden pain at the intrusion of my cock where nothing had ever entered. Her ass was no longer virgin.

I gave her a few moments to become accustomed to her body being stretched. Then, I pushed further into her ass. She moaned the entire time I pushed until my pubic hair was flattened against her butt cheeks. I stopped again to let her adjust to her penetration. She moaned but never said, "slow," much less "stop." After a moment, I began to move thrusting and pulling out most of the way each time building a steady rhythm.

She never quit moaning but punctuated her moans with grunts on my inward thrusts. Finally, she shuddered with a small orgasm. I continued to fuck her ass picking up speed and power. She made a deep guttural groaning sound as her ass spasmed around my cock in a second, stronger orgasm. I continued to pump my cock in her ass. I heard her moans change yet again. I heard her grunt in time with my thrusts. "Fuck. My. Ass! Fuck. Me! Come. In. My. Ass! Fill me!" I felt her rectum spasm with a third massive orgasm tightening up until I couldn't move but could feel her muscles roiling against my cock pulling the sperm from my balls through her sphincter and deep into her rectum. I shot into her holding my hips against her ass until my balls were empty. I lay over her as my cock gradually softened. I was massaging her ass cheeks. She was relaxed.

"Oh, shit, Darren! That was amazing! I will want you to do that again." She had turned her head to partially face me. She realized what she said and blushed deeply. "Darren, I am your fuck toy. You have done things to me that I never imagined. You know that I orgasmed yesterday when you were shooting your load down my throat and filling my mouth. Tomorrow when I don't knock, my pussy is going to get filled and I want it."

I rolled off her and she stayed on her stomach. I could see a thin stream of cum seep out and captured it with a finger. I held my finger to her mouth and she slowly opened and sucked my finger cleaning my cum from it. She shuddered from an additional charge of excitement. I said gently, "Get up and go clean off. You may return without knocking."

She rose holding one hand behind her to cup her leaking ass. She waddled some as she headed for the bathroom. She left the doors open and let me see her sitting on the toilet and watch her lift her hand to her lips and lick my sperm from her palm. She cleaned up, flushed, and washed her hands before returning to my bed.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.