Fuck Her - Cover

Fuck Her

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Revenge Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The title says it all...

Caution: This Revenge Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

Caramel is an attractive, sexy, young woman with a healthy sexual appetite. Her own body turned her on as she looked in the mirror. Her breast full and round, thirty forty D's, her waist small and her tummy flat. Her hips circular, firm, her thighs shapely, her ass is sexy and inviting, very pleasing to the eye. The girl is a hottie that needs a long hard cock, a throbbing eight inch thick piece of man meat that she could suck, fuck and ride for hours.

But, it was Monday night, late and Caramel was alone and very horny as she tried to calm her self while looking in the mirror. Finally she fell back on her bed and institutionally reached for her B.O.B (bed room buddy). Her sexy thighs fell apart as she sucks the shaft wishing it was a man's dick. She traced it over her nipples, down her flat tummy and parted her pussy lips. Her breathe caught in her throat as she shank the plastic into her hungry twat.

Caramel was wet, very wet as she thought about the jocks that pounded her sugar walls. Then there was Mike with his seven inch cock and large nut sack. That sacks of his pounded her clit a many times as he fucked her from behind. Carlos was her Latin lover who sucked her pussy so good she almost pasted out. Erick was the biggest dick she ever had; he packed a nine and knew how to use it. Mark was thick like a soda can and stretched her pussy walls like no other man could, the cum she left on his cock made her shutter as she pounded her cunt with the plastic she wish was a man.

Caramel's hips lifted as she remembered Jihad and his average prick, but, man, could he work those hips. She couldn't forget about Johnny the only man that oiled up her pucker and fucked it to climax. Caramel could feel the pleasure swelling in her loins, her clit throbbed. But, she had to think about Curtis before she came. He was the freakiest man she knew, she came all over the piece of plastic as she thought how he sucked her clit, fingered her ass all while he fucked her with a vibrato ... dam ... she moaned aloud as her orgasm hit.

She panted as her body quivered and her pussy muscle gripped the plastic that was shoved into her pussy. Her window was open and the cool air helped her calm down. Letting go of the dildo she contracted her pussy muscles and the dildo slipped from her pussy. She always end her masturbation this way, it was very erotic to her and at times she would have to masturbate a second time it turned her on so much. Caramel started to drift off, but, caught herself, she got up and wiped off. Put on a big T-shirt and a fresh pair of boy short panties, she started to close the window, but, decided against it. She returned to her bed and quickly fell asleep.

Her dreams were full of big dick men fucking her non-stop as her pussy tingled. Dreams like this meant her pussy was still very hungry and she needed more than just some piece of plastic. Her clit throbbed so bad she had to get up; she went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. Her pussy was in overtime and juice ran down her leg, after quenching her thirst she returned to her room took off her soaked panties. Caramel was so horny she didn't know what to do.

That's when she heard some one at the window, at first fear had a hold of her as she thought about some pervert just watched her take her wet panties off. But, her sexual need took over and she smiles to her self wickedly. If there is a man out he is about to get fucked and he better be packing, but, first a little tease to make him nice and hard. She put on some seductive music and began to gyrate around the room.

She really started to feel the music as it heightened her sexual need, her nipple popped and her clit throbbed as she got into the dance. The T-shirt moved with her as she opened and closed her thighs to the sensual beat. The thought of some perverted man watching her shake her ass, Caramel bent at the waist and spread her legs. The sight drew a hiss from the window and sent a bolt of pleasure to her swollen clit. Teasingly she pulled her shirt down over her sexy ass and pranced around the room some more;

Caramel faced the window bent at the waist once more and allowed her 40 D's to show much cleavage. Her nipples were stiff and were the only things that held her voluptuous breast in the T-shirt. Caramel swayed from side to side causing her titties to shake free of there restraints. She grasped each one in her hands; one by one she sucked her nipples. Another gasp came from the window. The gasp made her kitty tremble and her clit jump as her tongue swirled around her erect nipple.

Her pussy was on fire and her warm nectar ran down her sexy thighs, she could barely stand it as her need for hard pulsating dick grew. Caramel slowly pulled up her shirt to reveal a neatly trimmed cat, she was fully exposed. That's when she heard, dayummmm ... from the window, she could wait any longer and went to the window. When she peered out she was shocked, aroused, surprised and curious.

Outside her window were three guys and a woman, all the guys had there cocks out. Two stoking there's and one buried in the woman's cunt. Come in, come in she urged, her clit throbbed, thinking of all the possibilities. No one hesitated and they all came through her window, one by horny one. Caramel couldn't help but notice the huge cocks as they entered her room. The woman was striking with breast as large as hers and a nice ass. They introduced them sleeves as Janean, Marcus, Byron and Rafel.

Rafel was the last to enter and he is very bold, he didn't waste any time as he latched on to Caramel's hard nipple. The sudden sensation caused her to squeal out loud. She focused on the man which sent pleasure through her aroused body, Rafel, is a large man with thick curly hair, well built and eyes that sparkle with lust. Caramel shook when he latched onto her other nipple, her head began to be flooded with desirer. She didn't know how he knew, but, he was driving her crazy with desire.

Her pussy was already wet, but, his nipple play made her twat drenched with lust and desirer. He was driving her closer and closer to a wonderful orgasm as he applied the right amount of pleasure and pain. All the others were watching, still a little hesitant, Janean was the next to act. She dropped to her knees and ran her tongue along the inside of Caramel sexy thighs. Her tongue was hot and active, yet much different than any man. Caramel had experienced.

Caramel couldn't focus on either pleasure; she had become overwhelmed as he knee's buckled. Rafel eased her down onto Janean's hungry mouth as he continued, pinching twisting and sucking her large nipples. Janean's tongue was all over Caramel's pussy. Then she parted her pussy lips with her hot tongue and at the same time Rafel bit down on her stiff nipple. Caramel burst into harmonic orgasm. She knew all her neighbors heard her, but, she didn't care. The bliss that took her over, she could not contain.

Marcus was the next to join in, he is a short man with a wide cock. The widest prick Caramel had ever seen, her pussy quivered at the thought of that fat cock spreading her tight pussy walls. Her mouth was inches away from his large cock head as he came closer and closer. Caramel felt her lips being pushed open by the massive dick. His taste was pleasingly surprising and soon she found herself trying to suck his penis dry.

Rafel was still working on her erected nipples and Janean was giving her the best head she ever had. Her body was responding to every touch, lick, bite and stroke, the sensations were coming from every direction. Her mouth was being stretched as Marcus tried to ease it down her throat, some of his pre-cumm coated her pallet and she wanted more. Caramel was really big on cock sucking, but Marcus was changing her mind.

Byron was the last to join in, he was the largest of them all. A true foot long and it was thick too, he opened Janean's thighs and shoved his fingers deep into her tight juicy pussy. Finding her very aroused made his long cock jump. Caramel almost came at the erotic sight. She watched intensely as her pussy was being sucked, her nipples pinched, sucked and twisted and as she sucked the sweetest dick she ever sucked.

Byron had a hold of his huge cock, running the head up and down Janean's wet slit. Her clit would disappear when the large cock head would glide over it, her whole body would jerk from the touch. The pleasure was driving her crazy. Caramel could tell because Janean's pussy eating was becoming intense. Which made her suck deeper on Marcus's cock, she heard him grunt for the first time. He reached down and tweaked the nipple that Rafel wasn't on.

At that time Byron shank half of his cock into Janean's soaked and wet cat. The pleasure jolted her and she shoved her tongue dep into Caramel's hole. Caramel couldn't hold back any longer, her pussy walls wrapped around her tongue and she splashed her face with hot cumm. She opened her mouth to scream, but, Marcus's cock slipped into her hot throat. It caught him off guard and the bliss moved him into climax, he shot his hot creamy man juice down her throat. Caramel started to gag, but, the taste stopped the reaction and she suck down every drop.

With her mind racing, her nipples set a blaze, her pussy twitching, her belly full of cum, her clit thumping and her heart pounding. Caramel pulled away from them all as the orgasm engulfed her. Everyone froze to see what would happen next; this was hard for Byron who was just getting his long hard cock all the way in Janean's tight pussy. The room fell silent and all anyone could hear was Caramel's heavy panting.

A few moments went by when she yelled; now that's an orgasm, as soon as she said that. Rafel was between her thighs with his big cock, parting her tight pussy lips. He quickly filled her pussy and with a twist of his body Caramel was on top. She slowly slid down his big dick, as he thrust his hips towards the heavens, driving his long hard cock deep in her hot pussy. Caramel hissed with desire as she told him how good his dick felt.

She slowly began to rotate her hips on his cock; the sweet motion drew a throbbing of his dick deep in her pussy. Caramel was a live with lust and she wanted to fuck everyone in the room. Wanton wasn't the word for her in this state of mind, she was a dirty little freak, she told herself. As she rode strange cock and strange cock juice was still on her breathe. Her pussy juices were on the breathe of some strange woman and all she knew was that she wanted more.

Caramel glanced over to see Janean's legs spread wide open and Byron pounding her pussy like she hope he would do her later. Marcus was squat over Janean's face as she licked his balls, Caramel smiled to her self as she thought about the sweet taste of his dick. She watched Janean"s magic tongue revived his fat cock, at that moment Janean sang out in ecstasy and Byron slammed home his hot nut deep in her hot pussy.

Byron didn't waste any time finding Caramel's hot mouth to put his semi hard pussy juice covered dick in. Caramel opened wide and took his cock in her mouth. Janean found her clit while Caramel rode Rafel's prick and Marcus slipped into Janean's well fucked pussy from the back. It didn't take them long to find a rhythm, slurping sounds and raising desire.

The dick in her pussy was touching all the erogenous zones in her pussy, she could feel her pussy walls milking his rod. Trying to draw his seamen from his jewel sack, while, Janean massaged her clit with her hot active tongue. Byron's dick wasn't as sweet as Marcus. But, the mixture of Janean's pussy nectar and Byron's jism was good enough to make Caramel want to suck his shaft clean. Marcus had his eyes closed as he pumped Janean from the back, he was in his own world.

The pleasure in Caramel pussy was becoming intense, if she didn't know any better she would swear Rafel's dick was growing in her tight pussy. He was stretching her sugar walls and the feeling was very, very good. She could feel the blunt end of his cock forcing open the walls of her pussy. The ridge that separated the head from the shaft felt really good stroking her walls. It drew a low moan from deep down where the pleasure was fierce. The fire was raging, burning, moving her to a fiery climax. It would only be the second one she has experienced in her life.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.