Girls Camp - Cover

Girls Camp

Copyright© 2014 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kelly Wilson's high school freshman year is a nightmare. Inept at sports and puny in stature, he's a magnet for bullying. His single mother, busy with her own frantic life, is no help. But the shy, withdrawn boy is about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime when his mother makes last minute plans for him to attend camp during a school break.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Back at the campground, Tara surveyed the counselors and campers before turning to Kelly. "Everyone's busy. Wanna start training?"

"You mean how to fight?"

"Well, more 'bout how to protect yourself. But, yeah."

"Okay, I guess."

Tara raised an eyebrow, but led Kelly to a grassy area away from the others. She turned to face him. "What would you do if I punched you?"

"Fall down."

"No joking. This is serious. Do you wanna—?"

"I'm not joking. When someone punches me I fall down."

Tara released a long sigh while shaking her head. "Okay, let's start over. The idea is not to get hit. Throw a punch at my face. Wait!" Her hands shot up. "In slow motion."

Kelly moved a fist towards Tara's face. At the same speed, she ducked and snagged his extended arm. "See? You grab the arm. Now you turn like this."

She twisted her body and Kelly rolled over her back onto the floor.

"See? That's all there is to it. You use the other person's weight and momentum against him."

"Can I try?"

They trained for over an hour with Tara showering him with compliments on learning so fast. By the time they heard the dinner bell, he was handling her real punches with ease and she was dusting off as she clambered to her feet.

"We'll find time every day for this," Tara said. She stared at Kelly with one hip higher and her head cocked. "You have gorgeous hair, but..." She pressed her lips together in a tight line before saying, "Well, unless you plan on joining a rock band, you should cut it. Maybe you won't get picked on so much."

"That's what my mom says."

"Oh gross! I hate agreeing with a parent. But maybe she's right. C'mon, they're calling us to dinner."

"I'll meet you there."

"Why?"

"I have to take a leak and no one will be in our bathroom."

Tara slapped her forehead. "Shit! Didn't think of that. I'll go with you ... just in case."

Kelly left Tara leaning on the wall at the entrance to the bathroom as he relieved his bladder.

"You should shower," Tara said when he returned.

"Do I smell?"

"Well, yeah, but I meant 'cause no one's here."

"Oh. Good idea. Thanks."

When he was done, they went to the dining room. It was filled with rows of long tables, like picnic tables with the attached bench seats facing each other, except they were made of some form of composite rather than wood. There was a cafeteria style serving area, and behind that the kitchen where food preparation occurred. Tara and Kelly breezed through the serving area since there wasn't a line. They sat opposite each other at the far end of a table and had just begun eating when Stephanie slammed her tray down next to Tara's.

"Didn't you see me waving?" she asked Tara as she swung a leg over the bench seat. "Where were you?" Then she looked across the table. "Hey, what happened to your face? You have a red blotch."

Tara burst out laughing. "Kelly forgot to duck."

"Huh?"

"It's a long story. I'll tell you some time."

"So where were you?"

"At the lake."

"The lake? Really? Why didn't you come get me? We could've..." her eyes darted to Kelly and then back at Tara, "you know," she said under her breath with eyes lowered.

"Maybe another time."

Stephanie narrowed her eyes and looked like she wanted to say something. She glanced at Kelly, but turned back to Tara. The two girls chatted non-stop about nothing in particular while Kelly ate his dinner in silence.

Later, back in Bungalow 4, Tara and Kelly sat on the edge of their respective beds talking when the girl across from him gingerly slid off her bed and hobbled towards the bathroom. Tara winked at Kelly and called out, "Sprain your ankle?"

The girl froze and looked over her shoulder. Her face turned beet red. "No, I, uh, yeah, I did."

"Thought so. I remember walking like that."

The girl's face reddened more. Her eyes dropped, looked up, glanced at Kelly and then Tara, and then dropped. She continued down the aisle to the bathroom trying not to walk bowlegged, but her gait looked even more awkward. It must have been uncomfortable.

"That was mean," Kelly said.

"Yeah, but did you see her face? It was priceless."

"But—"

A high-pitched screech caused Kelly and everyone else in the bungalow to stop talking. All eyes shot towards the bathroom. The girl Tara had just teased appeared in the doorway. She held her undone shorts up with one hand and pumped her fist with the other.

"That's not funny," she screamed. "Whoever picked up the toilet seat is an asshole." She spun around and stomped back into the bathroom.

Tara grabbed her belly with both hands and fell onto her back with her feet kicking the air. She laughed so hard everyone in the room stared at her. As her laughter subsided, Tara sat back up.

"You better remember next time," she whispered.

Kelly shook his hanging head from side to side and then looked up. "When other girls are in there I do it sitting down. But since I was alone, I just did it the normal way. I didn't think about the lid."

"Well, ya better be careful."

His shoulders slumped and he nodded.

Tara was looking past Kelly so he glanced over his shoulder. Chrissy stood near her bedroom door swarmed by three girls all talking at once. The counselor placed her hands on her hips and stared at them. One by one they quieted.

He noticed Tara walking down the aisle and his head spun around to look at her empty bed. Then he lay down and watched her approach Chrissy. She waited for the three younger girls to leave and then said something. Chrissy nodded and the two went into the counselor's bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Kelly fidgeted in his bed trying not to worry, but his head kept turning towards Chrissy's closed door. What if Tara told her they watched? That's nonsense. Tara spied, too. She couldn't tell. But what if she told about him being a boy?

The door opened with Tara looking right at Kelly. He bolted to a sitting position. When she motioned for him to come, he pointed to his chest. She nodded. Kelly shuffled over to her with his hands stuffed inside his pockets and his shoulders slumped.

This couldn't be good.

As soon as Kelly neared Tara, she stepped inside Chrissy's room. He peeked. It was larger than he expected. The campers had a bed and a few drawers. But the counselor's room contained a large bed, a nice sized dresser with a mirror over it, a table and chair, and a cushy reading chair in the corner.

Tara pulled Kelly into the room and closed the door. His eyes darted from one girl's face to the other.

Chrissy broke the silence. "Tara said you two were out by the lake."

"No! Um, I mean we, um, we went for a walk."

"To the lake."

"Well, um, there was a lake and, um..."

"What's up? Are you hiding something?"

"I'm not hiding anything."

Chrissy looked at Tara, who smiled, and then back at Kelly. When the creases in her forehead softened, she said, "Anyway, Tara said you ate her."

"What! She told you that?"

"She said it was your first time and you liked it." Kelly remained silent. "Would you like to do it to me?"

"You'd let me?"

"Let you? I want you to."

Kelly glanced at Tara who smiled and nodded.

"So, do you want to?" Chrissy asked.

Kelly's head whipped around. He stared at the swell of Chrissy's breasts pushing against the camp tee-shirt and her hard nipples poking the fabric. His eyes dropped to her shorts, at the vee where her zipper was. When he looked back up she was staring at him. His face reddened.

"So do you want to?"

Kelly swallowed hard. When he nodded, Chrissy ripped her shorts open and shoved them down. The bright red panties followed, leaving Kelly staring at a shaved pussy. She jumped onto the bed, settling on her back with her knees up and spread.

Kelly gulped. Chrissy was a lot older. What if he didn't do it right? Would she make fun of him?

With a hand under each thigh, Chrissy pulled. Her hips rolled back as her knees neared her ears, tilting her pussy and ass towards the ceiling. She looked at him from between her thighs. "C'mon, you said you'd do it."

Kelly climbed onto the bed and stared at Chrissy's pussy. More pronounced than the younger girls', the labia were meatier. Her thumbs pried them apart to expose the pink inside. His breath caught. When she spread herself open more, her gaping hole beckoned him. He leaned forward and ran his tongue over it.

"Yeah, lick it," Chrissy said. "Use that fuckin' tongue. Oh yeah, the clit. Lick my clit. Like that. Mmm, just like that."

Chrissy humped Kelly's face. He lapped everything his tongue touched, not forgetting her clitoris. And then he remembered the sight of her wide open hole. Making his tongue taut, he shoved it inside her.

"Oh god!" she cried out as her hips jerked. "Yeah. Fuck me like that. Deeper. Deeper. Wiggle it. Wiggle it. Oh shit, yeah!"

Kelly glanced at Tara. The hand inside her shorts moved vigorously. Girls must masturbate as much as boys.

"Turn around on top of me," Chrissy said. "Do it that way."

Kelly ducked under her falling legs and scrambled to her side. He swung a leg over her. As he lowered his mouth onto her pussy, she yanked his shorts down.

"What the fuck!" Chrissy said.

Tara burst out laughing.

Kelly froze.

"She has a dick," Chrissy said.

"No," Tara said.

"What do you mean no? I see it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.