Girls Camp - Cover

Girls Camp

Copyright© 2014 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kelly Wilson's high school freshman year is a nightmare. Inept at sports and puny in stature, he's a magnet for bullying. His single mother, busy with her own frantic life, is no help. But the shy, withdrawn boy is about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime when his mother makes last minute plans for him to attend camp during a school break.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Kelly and Tara huddled behind the crop of boulders jutting from the grassy area not far from the edge of the mountain lake. Both were naked. Their camp counselor's voice was getting louder. When Tara touched his shoulder, Kelly jumped.

"You okay?" she whispered.

He shook his head from side to side and rubbed his sweaty palms on his thighs. He tried to say "shh" but his parched mouth refused to form the sound. Instead, he swallowed and licked his lips.

Scattered on the ground between them were the clothes they had hastily scooped up before running for cover. He snatched his shorts and tried to shove a foot into the twisted garment. He almost toppled onto his side—into the open. Tara laid a hand on his forearm. Her hand was so steady that he realized he was trembling.

"Stay still," she whispered. "They can't see us." She peeked around the boulder before looking back at Kelly. "They're sitting on the grass. Let's watch."

"We need to get dressed."

"No, we gotta stay quiet. If we do they won't know we're here." Tara again pressed the side of her face against the cool rock as she spied on their counselor and one of the young campers.

Kelly sat with his back against the boulder. His knees were up and his face buried in his hands, waiting to be discovered. He kept peeking through his fingers at the pile of clothes, but also Tara's nude body. On her hands and knees, the curve of her back led to a round ass sticking up next to him. He placed a hand on her lower back and ran it over the swell of her butt. Tara looked over her shoulder and smiled, and then returned to her spying.

Even having a naked girl next to him couldn't override Kelly's curiosity so he mimicked Tara, scrambling onto his knees and peeking around the other side of the boulder. Chrissy and the girl were sitting not far from where Kelly and Tara had been. Both wore shorts. The young girl had a yellow tee-short on while Chrissy's camp tee-shirt lay on the floor next to her, leaving her in a light-blue bikini top. They were talking, but not loud enough to make out what was being said. And then Chrissy reached for the girl. The girl grabbed the bottom of her tee-shirt and stretched it down while leaning back.

Tara chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Kelly whispered.

"Just watch."

Kelly turned back to the scene. He gasped when Chrissy placed her hands under her breasts and hefted them several times. The young girl stared at the counselor's chest without talking.

"What's going on?" Kelly whispered.

"They're talking about tits."

Kelly's head spun around so fast that his nose brushed the rock. In a loud whisper, he said, "What!"

"Shhh. Wanna get caught?"

Kelly cringed, holding his breath. He spied around the boulder to see if he had been heard. He had not. He looked back at Tara.

"Why are they talking about tits?"

"Chrissy did that with me. She's probably telling the girl that some day her tits will grow to be like hers. It's her way of— Shh, just watch."

Kelly peered at the two girls sitting facing each other. Chrissy's hands were behind her neck fumbling with the string to her bikini, and when she brought her hands down the bikini top fell forward unsheathing her breasts. The younger girl's eyes widened but she still didn't say anything. Chrissy reached behind her back and opened the rest. It fell to her lap.

Chrissy said something and pointed at the girl's chest. The girl shook her head no. Chrissy crossed her arms across her chest and said loud enough for Kelly to hear, "Don't be a baby. It's not like I'm a boy."

The girl's eyes dropped and her bottom lip stuck out. Kelly thought she was going to cry. Her shoulders rose with a deep breath and then lowered when the air was released. A few silent moments passed and then she grabbed the bottom of her tee-shirt and pulled it over her head. She clutched it in front of her naked chest. Chrissy's arms dropped to her sides exposing her tits. She said something and the girl released the tee-shirt. It dropped to her lap.

Chrissy smiled and reached for the girl who leaned back, but Chrissy ignored that and brushed the girl's cheek. Then she brought her hand back to her side. They were once again talking, now topless.

The girl shook her head again. Chrissy rested on one elbow and stared up at her, studying her. When she sat up again, Chrissy cupped the bottom of her left tit and strummed the nipple with the forefinger of her other hand. The girl stared wide-eyed with mouth gaping.

Chrissy leaned forward and said something. The girl also leaned forward, her eyes never leaving Chrissy's breast. And then Chrissy motioned to the girl's chest. She hesitated, but nodded. Soon she was also strumming her own nipple.

"What are they doing?" Kelly whispered without taking his eyes off the two girls.

"Chrissy's teaching her stuff. I can't see from here, but I'm sure Chrissy made her nipple stiff and is showing the girl how to do it to herself."

"How do you know that?"

"She showed me the same thing."

Kelly gasped and turned to look at Tara. He caught his breath. Her hand was between her legs and her finger was sliding in and out of her pussy. His eyes were locked on her pussy until Tara said, "Let's see if the girl falls for this."

Intrigued, Kelly tore his eyes from between Tara's legs and once again spied on the two girls sitting in the grass. His jaw dropped when he saw Chrissy licking her own nipple.

"What's she doing?" Kelly whispered.

"Shh, just watch."

The girl leaned forward for a closer look and then sat back. Chrissy pointed to the girl's chest so she lowered her chin and stuck her tongue out. With her chin dug into her chest, she flicked her tongue but couldn't reach her nipple. She looked up as Chrissy and shrugged.

"Watch this," Tara whispered. Her breathing seemed to quicken.

Kelly pressed his cheek to the boulder and stretched his neck an additional inch. Chrissy scooted closer to the girl and leaned forward. The girl stiffened, but remained in place. And then Chrissy's pink tongue swiped the young girl's nipple. The girl shuddered.

When Chrissy looked up and said something, the girl nodded vigorously, so Chrissy leaned forward and licked the nipple again. But this time she licked several times and even pinched the nipple between her lips. One of the girl's hands fell to the ground to support her weight while the other cupped the back of Chrissy's head.

"The girl likes it," Tara whispered. "This is getting interesting."

"Likes what?"

"Likes her nipples licked."

Chrissy guided the girl onto her back without removing her mouth from the nipple. Bent over her, she brushed the girl's stomach with her fingertips. Both of the girl's arms were now around Chrissy.

"Watch Chrissy's hand," Tara whispered.

Kelly did, and caught his breath when the hand snaked inside the girl's shorts. The girl's hips bucked, but then she placed the flat of her hand on Chrissy's shoulder and shoved.

"No! Don't do that!"

But Chrissy's hand continued to move inside the shorts. The girl grabbed Chrissy's forearm and yanked hard while lifting her head. She shouted for Chrissy to stop.

And then the girl's head fell back to the ground and her arms dropped to her sides, but her lower body was not still. Kelly thought she was trying to squirm away from Chrissy, but soon realized that her hips were humping. Her legs spread with her knees pointing outward. Her heels dug into the grass as she reached for Chrissy like a blind person flailing her arms. And then her legs snapped shut and her body shook. Only when she went limp did Chrissy pull her hand out of the girl's shorts.

Chrissy sat up and sucked her fingers while waiting for the girl to open her eyes.

"I think she came," Kelly whispered.

When he didn't get a response from Tara, Kelly turned to look at her. Still on her knees, her forehead was now pressed to the grass with her ponytail dangling along the side of her face. Her ass was high in the air. Her fingers active between her legs. And then she rolled onto her back—thankfully towards Kelly behind the boulders and not into the open—with her knees up and spread. Her lower body jerked and she let out little squeaky sounds before bringing her legs together.

Kelly stared down at Tara's face. When she opened her eyes and made eye contact with him, her face turned bright red all the way to her upper chest. She yanked her hand away from her pussy and placed it on her belly, covering it with her other hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.