Girls Camp - Cover

Girls Camp

Copyright© 2014 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kelly Wilson's high school freshman year is a nightmare. Inept at sports and puny in stature, he's a magnet for bullying. His single mother, busy with her own frantic life, is no help. But the shy, withdrawn boy is about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime when his mother makes last minute plans for him to attend camp during a school break.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Pre-dawn light cast a shadowy grayness throughout Bungalow 4. The room was still, except for one bed. Kelly kicked his blanket, tugged on his shorts, and rolled onto one side and then the other. He shoved a hand inside his briefs to nudge his cock. The dried mess from the previous night had left his underwear crusty and stiff.

Kelly sat up. He pointed to each bed in order. All the girls were accounted for. He rolled out of bed and slid the top chest drawer open, pausing and holding his breath with each scrape that sounded like the loudest noise he had ever heard. With a fresh pair of underwear and shorts tucked under his arm, he tiptoed towards the far end of the room.

Although anxious to wash up and dress before others awoke, he couldn't resist ogling the sleeping girls he passed—at a naked leg sticking out from under the crumpled blanket, at the white panties with red polka dots stretched over the butt of a girl lying in the fetal position, at a girl sleeping on her back with the blanket bunched around one shin. He stopped to stare between that girl's spread legs, at one side of her panty crotch wedged into her slit, at the exposed part of her pussy covered in wispy blonde hairs. Had she masturbated in her sleep?

After first glancing around the room, Kelly was drawn to the side of her bed. He placed his hands on his thighs and leaned forward. With his face inches from her crotch, he inhaled. The unfamiliar odor caused his hard cock to throb. He fought the urge to grab it. Instead, he scurried to the bathroom and carefully opened the door, ducked inside, and shut the door with a slight click.

He turned on one of the showers, waited for the water to warm, and then studied the door. His ears strained as he listened for a sound. There was none. He attacked his clothes and left them scattered on the floor where they fell, and then he dashed under the shower spray. He soaped his body at record speed, paying special attention to his crusty groin. A few strokes of his hard cock sent a stream of semen flying to the tiled floor. His cock throbbed imagining the girls standing in his pool of cum, but he brushed the gooey substance into the drain with his foot and turned off the water.

Kelly dried himself quickly and then stepped into the clean pair of briefs and shorts. He towel-dried his hair before sneaking back into the main room. Plopping onto the side of his bed, he bent at the waist to let his long hair hang down, brushing it in even strokes. But the troubled boy stopped. With brush in hand, he rested his forearms on his knees and thought, What if I don't wake up before everyone else? How will I wash up? What if—?

"You're up early."

Kelly jumped and his head shot up. He parted the hair dangling in front of his face to peer up at Chrissy. Even without makeup she was stunning, the only imperfection being the red sleep lines on one cheek.

Chrissy's hand flew between her legs, cupping her crotch over the material of her long tee-shirt. She clamped her thighs together. "Gotta pee," she whispered, hopping from foot to foot.

As Kelly watched her waddle down the aisle to the bathroom, he let out a long whew.

What if she had woken up a little sooner? What if he had been in the shower? Shit! What the fuck was he going to do?

Kelly had just finished brushing his hair when Chrissy stopped on the way back to her room. She chatted with him in a hushed voice, but her eyes kept glancing at Tara's sleeping form. The sixteen-year-old lay on her side facing away from Kelly with her knees up. Chrissy stepped closer to Tara and brushed a few strands of loose hair off her face.

"Tara and I were in camp together," she whispered while stroking Tara's cheek with her fingertips. "We got to be good friends."

Chrissy turned to Kelly. "Do you think she's pretty?"

"Yeah!" he blurted, slapping his hand over his mouth.

Chrissy smiled. "Me too. That was one of my best camp trips."

She flipped the blanket off Tara's shoulder causing the girl to stir, so Chrissy hesitated, but then she carefully pulled it down to her waist. She sighed as she stared at Tara's sleeping form. When Chrissy lowered the blanket past Tara's butt she giggled and turned to Kelly.

"Did she have company last night?"

"What do you mean?"

Chrissy lifted Tara's green panties with one finger and twirled it. "Looks like these were in the way." She giggled again and dropped the panties next to Tara's naked butt.

A noise caused Chrissy to spin around. Kelly followed her gaze to see the girl in the bed across the aisle from his sit up.

"I better get ready," Chrissy said. "Looks like the troops will be up soon." She strolled down the aisle to her room.

Kelly watched Chrissy for a moment and then turned to stare at Tara's naked ass. Then he looked at the girl who had awoken. She sat on her bed cross-legged wearing only panties. She was Kelly's age with skinny arms and legs. Her tits were nothing more than two points. Her yellow panties had a picture of Snoopy stretched across the front. She waved to Kelly while yawning. He waved back.

The girl climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Most of her pale buttocks were uncovered until she slipped two fingers from each hand under the leg bands and pulled the panties out of her crack before letting them snap back into place. Kelly continued to stare until distracted by another girl waking and stretching, and then another and another. It was like a chain reaction. The nearly naked girls yawned and rubbed the sleep from their eyes.

He returned to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Several girls were showering. He stared at their reflections in the mirror. Their bodies differed, the size of their tits and how much hair they had between their legs. Only one girl's pubic hair didn't match the color on her head and he wondered what she would look like not as a blonde.

When Kelly returned to his bed, he didn't know where to look first. Girls all around him were dressing. Before he arrived at the camp, he had never seen a naked girl. Just seeing a glimpse of a girl's panties sticking out from the back of her jeans had given him a hard-on. And the few times he was presented with a "crotch shot," like Miss Wagner's in the school cafeteria, he thought he'd cream in his pants. Even the sight of a breast pushing out the front of a tee-shirt had caused him to stare.

But that was before. Now there were tits of all sizes around him. One girl's chest was no more than swollen nipples so he looked elsewhere. Others had little budding points. The ones he liked best were cone-shaped. A few of the older girls' breasts were larger and rounded.

But it wasn't only their breasts his eyes feasted on. He noticed differences in their pussies. Some were long and thin, others wide and fat. The flat-chested girl had no hair between her legs, but the others had various stages of hair growth. Most of them had blonde or dark-blonde pubic hair, but some were brown. Stephanie's was the color of a carrot. Only one pussy had a bush so thick Kelly couldn't see the slit. It was dark brown, almost black, and very kinky. That girl had the largest breasts as well. She was the one who bleached her hair blonde.

So Kelly sat on his bed with his pillow on his lap to hide his erection. His eyes darted from one girl to the next—from tits to pussies to asses. He noticed Tara walking towards him wrapped in a bath towel. She sat on the side of her bed facing him with her legs together. Kelly's eyes dropped to the edge of her towel, but immediately looked up.

Tara smiled. "You like looking at girls, don't you?"

"No, I, um, I..."

Tara's knees parted. Kelly's eyes darted between them. Tara giggled.

"Yeah, right!" she said. "I don't mind. You can look at me all you want." She spread her legs more. "You can look at the other girls, too. I do."

Kelly's eyes shot up with his mouth open. Tara nodded and smiled.

"Aren't you supposed to look at boys?" Kelly asked.

"Oh, I look at boys plenty. But there ain't no boys here."

Chrissy stormed into the main room. "Everyone outside in five minutes!"

Tara jumped to her feet letting the towel unravel and drop to the floor. She hopped onto her bed, bouncing on her naked butt to the other side. She rummaged through her chest drawers, tossing her clothes for the day onto her bed, and then dressed.

Kelly sat back and watched the turmoil in the room. It looked like a scene from the Keystone Cops. Girls ran in all directions, shouting at each other, pushing each other, digging through drawers searching for something to wear. Girls scrambled to make their beds. In less than five minutes, nine panting campers stood outside with Kelly, waiting.

Chrissy emerged from inside the bungalow and stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips and feet shoulder-width apart. Her piercing eyes scrutinized the girls. No one spoke. All eyes were fixated on the counselor.

Then Chrissy's face softened and she smiled. "Okay, girls, it's fun time."

The morning flew by. Kelly joined in all the activities, having more fun than he could remember. He ran faster than most of the other campers and won many races. He climbed better and jumped farther. For the first time in his life, Kelly felt happy among other children.

"I want Kelly on my team," one girl whined.

"You had her last time. It's my turn."

Kelly listened as the girls squabbled, not even trying to hold back his smile.

After lunch, Tara snatched Kelly's arm and pulled him aside.

"Wanna take a walk?" she asked. "I know a really nice place 'cause I've been here before."

"Aren't we supposed to be with the others?"

"Nah, Chrissy said it's okay. She was the one who showed me the place. C'mon, let's go. It'll be fun."

Tara tugged on Kelly's arm as she turned. He followed her into the forest, glancing over his shoulder until the campsite disappeared.

Tara led the way a few paces in front of him. The ground was covered in a thin blanket of pine needles with rocks and fallen branches that crunched when stepped on. Tara walked effortlessly while Kelly kept tripping. Goosebumps formed on his arms in the shadows of the trees.

"We're here," Tara announced.

Kelly was gazing skyward at the tall trees rustling in the breeze. When he looked at Tara he was surprised at how far he had fallen behind and began trotting. It was a mistake. His foot snagged a protruding root and he stumbled forward. His arms flailed as he tried to maintain his balance by taking quick, awkward steps, but he was about to fall. That's when he reached for the only thing to stop him—Tara. He slammed into her, clutching her in his arms.

Tara shrieked as she fell onto her back and let out an umph when Kelly landed on top of her. They rolled down the grassy slope grasping each other, first one on top and then the other, rolling over and over and over. At the base of the hill, they came to rest with Kelly on his back still hugging Tara tightly.

She wrested free from Kelly's grasp and sat up with her knees on either side of him. While brushing the grass and dirt off her arms, she said, "We're here. Not quite how I planned it, though." She chuckled.

Kelly turned his head to see a crystal blue lake. But his eyes immediately returned to Tara's crotch, spread open a mere foot away. He saw a glimpse of her red panties through the gaping leg opening. Embarrassed, he averted his eyes and looked up. Tara was smiling down at him.

"So what do you think of my hide-a-way?" she asked.

The feeling of Tara's soft butt caused Kelly's cock to stiffen. Her wriggling didn't help. Unable to resist the temptation, he once again glanced between her legs.

"I really can't see much," Kelly said. "You're, um, sitting on me."

"Oh, I think you're seeing plenty." Tara giggled.

Kelly felt the heat on his cheeks, and it was not from the sun. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not mad. I said you can look at me."

"I wasn't looking."

"Whatever."

Kelly's eyes dropped to Tara's crotch again.

"Caught ya!" she cried out.

At a loss for words, Kelly stared dumbly at her face.

"Have you ever been kissed?" Tara asked.

"Sure, lots of times."

Tara's face turned serious. "I mean really kissed. Not like from your mother. A real kiss." After a short silence, she said, "Yeah, I thought so."

Kelly's eyes were locked on Tara's face as she leaned forward while scooting her butt backwards. With their noses an inch apart and Kelly's eyes crossed, Tara cupped the sides of his face. When their lips touched, Kelly's breathing stopped.

The pressure against Kelly's lips increased. He remained still, his pounding heart the only muscle in his body moving. Tara's tongue pushed against his lips. He clamped them tight. It pushed again and then moved from side to side, sliding over his lips, caressing them, wetting them. A moan came forth from his throat, and when her tongue pushed again, it slipped inside.

Tara's tongue swirled around the cavern of Kelly's mouth. And then on one swipe, his tongue lashed back. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled, crushing her mouth to his. Saliva dripped from the corners of his open mouth and ran down his cheeks. His tongue moved faster.

Tara jerked her head back and sat upright, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"That's what I meant by being kissed," she said. "Wow, you sure know how to do it."

"I do?"

"Yeah, that was some kiss. I thought you were gonna suck my tonsils out." Tara paused and then said, "Wanna do it again?"

"Yeah!"

Tara rolled off Kelly and sprawled out next to him, lying partly on him, flattening one tit against his ribcage. She pressed her mouth to his. This time when her tongue touched his lips there was no hesitation. His arms went around her and pulled her closer as he opened his mouth.

Tara laid a palm on Kelly's chest and moved it in circles over his nipple. He moaned. She slid more onto his body, trapping his leg between hers. She humped his thigh twice before stopping. Jerking her head back, Tara studied Kelly's face. Then she applied pressure with her thigh.

Tara scrambled off and sat up.

With his mouth still open and breathing hard, Kelly longed for Tara's tongue and the feel of her warm, soft body. He opened his eyes to see the astonished look on her face.

"What's the matter?" he asked. "Did I do it wrong?"

Tara's eyes darted to his crotch before returning to his face. "My god! No wonder you're so flat-chested."

"What happened? What's the matter?"

"You have a dick!"

Kelly gasped. He stared at Tara and then rolled onto his side facing away from her. At that moment, his entire world had caved in on him. He covered his face and burst into tears.

"I'm sorry," Tara said resting a hand on his hip. "I didn't mean to make you cry. What is it? Do you have, um, you know, both boy's and girl's, um..."

Kelly couldn't stop crying.

Tara leaned over him and brushed his long hair behind his ear. She attempted to pry his hands from his face. Failing to do so, she leaned over and kissed him on the ear.

"I'm sorry," she whispered before sitting up. "I was just surprised, that's all. I didn't mean anything. Please don't cry." When he didn't stop, she said, "I still wanna kiss you."

Kelly's sobbing subsided. He looked over his shoulder through spread fingers.

"You won't tell, will you?" he asked. "I'll get into trouble and I don't have anywhere to go."

"I won't tell."

"Promise? Do you swear?"

"I swear."

Kelly rolled over to face Tara. "Promise?"

"I promise. So, do you have, like, both a dick and a pussy?"

Kelly sat up with his legs crossed Indian-style. "How can I have both?"

"Some people do. I forget what they're called. But they have both." Tara looked at Kelly's groin.

"Not me!" he yelled placing both hands over his crotch. "That's gross!"

"Then how come—?"

"I'm a boy!"

Tara's hand flew to her open mouth as she gasped. "You can't be. Your name is Kelly."

He sighed. "Kelly's a boy's name, too."

"But this is a girl's camp."

"I know. I know." Kelly cupped his face in his hands and shook his head. Then his hands dropped to his lap. "My mom screwed up and I can't reach her. She went away with a guy and I can't call her. I didn't know what to do so I didn't say anything. I don't have anywhere to go."

Kelly sniffled, wiping his nose with his forearm. The tears flowed down his cheeks so he leaned forward with his face in his hands.

Tara draped an arm over his shoulders and pulled him to her. Kelly's face pressed into the soft mound of her breast. He stopped crying.

Kelly blurted in one breath, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you and you like girls but I didn't know how."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.