Girls Camp
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Switch Blayde

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kelly Wilson's high school freshman year is a nightmare. Inept at sports and puny in stature, he's a magnet for bullying. His single mother, busy with her own frantic life, is no help. But the shy, withdrawn boy is about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime when his mother makes last minute plans for him to attend camp during a school break.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

CHAPTER 2

Kelly squinted up at the blue sky while whipping his long hair back and forth with flicks of his head, a feeling he never tired of. Knowing he was stalling, he shoved his hands deep inside his jeans pockets and moseyed over to where Chrissy was chatting with a young girl and her mother. Standing with his chin pressed to his chest and jabbing the toe of his sneaker into the ground, he waited.

After directing the girl to her assigned bungalow, Chrissy turned to Kelly. "Everything all right?"

"Did my mom leave a number where she can be reached?"

Chissy flipped through her pad and then stamped her foot. "Shit! I was supposed to get that. She was in such a hurry that— Can you give me your home number?"

"She won't be home. She's going on a trip with, um ... She won't be home."

"How about her cell?"

"She gave that up. Too expensive."

"No need to worry. I don't recall ever having to call a parent. Well, except that one time when the bears attacked the camp and killed—"

Chrissy burst into a gut-wrenching laugh, doubling over and holding her side.

When her laughter subsided she picked up the dropped clipboard and said, "I'm kidding. I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist. You should've seen your face." She laughed again, then asked, "Is this your first time away from home?"

"Yeah."

"How old are you?"

"Fourteen."

"Don't worry. This is the first time for a lot of the girls your age. Many of the older girls have been here before. I used to be a camper here."

"But..."

Kelly stared at Chrissy's face expecting her to have the answer. Accustomed to grown-ups telling him what to do, he waited, and waited. His mother could not be contacted and if they learned he was a boy he wouldn't be allowed to stay. Where would he go?

"How old are the older girls?" Kelly asked.

"Up to sixteen. Don't worry, everyone will be like a sister to you here." She looked at a mother and daughter standing nearby. The mother's arms were crossed. "Sorry, gotta get back to work. See ya later."

Chrissy turned to the pair. "My name's Chrissy. Welcome to Tall Pines. I'm sure you're going to have fun here. What's the name?"

Kelly walked away with slumped shoulders, kicking gravel with each step.

"Kelly!" Chrissy yelled.

He spun around with hope.

"You better unpack. Things get hectic around here real fast." She turned back to the new arrivals.

Kelly sighed and turned. He lowered his head, shoved his hands into his pockets, and dragged his feet as he walked back to Bungalow 4. He climbed the two wooden steps and stopped in the doorway. Six girls were unpacking and chatting. Someone shoved him from behind causing him to stumble into the room. He turned to see a dark-haired older girl scan the room. She headed for an empty cot.

Someone else bumped into him so Kelly went to his bed. He stood there not knowing what to do. The room was filled with girls. Kelly felt uncomfortable around boys, but it was worse with girls. The walls closed in on him. He couldn't breathe. He covered his face and plopped down on the bed with his elbows digging into his thighs. No longer capable of holding it back, he sobbed.

A hand touched his shoulder. Kelly flinched. His hands slid off his face as he looked up at the girl he had met a short while before. Tara sat down next to him and draped an arm over his shoulders, pulling him against her, against her firm breast.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Are you a virgin?"

"What!"

"A camp virgin. Is this your first time here ... at Tall Pines?"

"Uh, yeah."

"First time away from home?"

"Yeah." Kelly sniffled, swiping the back of his hand under his nose.

"It'll be all right. I know you're scared. I was my first time. But don't worry, it'll be okay. I'm right next to you." She pointed at her bed with her foot. "We'll be friends, okay?"

Kelly stared at her face. Always the target of teasing, he was skeptical. But the girl seemed sincere so he smiled.

"Thanks. I wasn't really crying. I—"

Tara patted his shoulder. "A girl needs a good cry now and then. Not like stupid boys."

Kelly forced a smile.

Tara stood up. "You better unpack."

Kelly stuffed his clothes into the chest drawers. What other choice did he have?

"You better put on shorts," Tara said.

Kelly turned to say something, but froze with his mouth gaping.

With her back to him, Tara continued, "The sun is strong up here so it gets warm during the day. High altitude, thin air, something like that. All I know is that it's hot during the day and cold at night."

The sixteen-year-old girl was bent over, pushing her jeans down. Her dark green panties stretched across her round ass, the elastic digging into the pale flesh. An inch of her crack showed above the waistband, and her puffy pussy bulged between her parted thighs. She stepped into a pair of shorts and slid them up her legs, wiggling as she tugged them over her butt.

Shit, I didn't think about that! Kelly thought. What the fuck am I going to do?

While adjusting her shorts, Tara looked over her shoulder. "Well, aren't you gonna change?"

"I like jeans."

"Suit yourself, but you'll be sorry." Her gaze shifted past Kelly and she waved. "Hey, Steph." Tara ran to a girl her age who had entered the bungalow.

Kelly finished unpacking a moment before Chrissy appeared, shushing the girls. She had each girl stand in front of their bed and introduce themselves. Kelly's eyes darted from girl to girl expecting one to ask why a boy was there. None did.

The rest of the day was a blur. They marched around the camp to get familiar with the grounds and were told the rules. Before Kelly knew it, they were in the dining room eating dinner. He relaxed. He was having a good time. It was the first time he fit in. No one picked on him. No one teased him.

After dinner, the girls changed into warmer clothing and sat around campfires roasting marshmallows and telling ghost stories. All had a good time, including Kelly. He was disappointed when the counselors told them it was bedtime.

Kelly sat at the foot of his bed watching the flurry of activity inside the bungalow. Girls scuttled around, giggling and chatting. A few had to finish unpacking. Many of the younger girls yawned, and some seemed as lost as Kelly. But none had Kelly's problem. One girl after another peeled off clothing and paraded around the bungalow in bra and panties, the younger ones only in panties.

Tara returned to the bed next to Kelly's wearing jeans and a lacy bra. She smiled. Did she catch him staring at her chest?

"Aren't you going to wash up?" she asked. "They have towels and soap and stuff in there." She thrust a thumb over her shoulder. "You have your own toothbrush and toothpaste, don't ya?"

"Uh, yeah. My mom packed them."

Tara wiggled out of her skin-tight jeans, dragging her green panties down with them. Kelly had an eye-level view of most of her naked butt. After she yanked the panties up, he pushed off the bed and strolled to the bathroom.

The sound of the shower caused him to look to his left. His breath caught. One girl with nice tits and a flat belly vigorously rubbed a soapy hand between her legs. He stared at her naked body, slinky wet and dotted with soap suds, and at her nipples standing out from cone-shaped breasts.

The other girl was younger, Kelly's age, skinny with a boyish figure. As she rinsed the shampoo from her hair with her head tilted back, her soon-to-be breasts were thrust out, two little puffy points. Kelly's eyes dropped to her pussy. The newly sprouted hair had no chance of concealing her slit.

Another girl shoved by him, snapping him out of his stupor. He glanced down to make sure his erection wasn't obvious.

Kelly stepped up to an available sink. He placed his toothbrush and toothpaste on the shelf and sandwiched the shorts he had brought between his knees. While soaping his hands, his eyes were riveted on the mirror, at the reflection of the two girls showering. Only when they toweled off and left did he wash up. Then he rushed into an unoccupied stall, locked the door, yanked his pants and briefs down, and sat on the toilet. It took only a few strokes before he sprayed his sperm into the bowl.

Kelly remained bent over breathing hard with a forearm on his thigh. The door in the next stall slammed shut. He held his breath and leaned forward a little more. He saw a foot with a pair of blue panties around the ankle. When he heard the tinkle of urine splashing into water he jerked off again.

When the girl in the next stall left, he removed his jeans and put the shorts on. He returned to his bed with his old clothes tucked under his arm. Tara sat on the side of her bed in a long tee-shirt. Her legs were parted, and when Kelly sat on his bed he got a glimpse of her panties before his eyes darted to her face. She was staring at him.

"You're a shy one, aren't you?" she said.

"Huh?"

She smiled. "That's okay."

She swung her legs onto her bed, first the right one and then the left. Kelly's eyes were drawn to the crotch of her panties when her legs spread. He again noticed Tara smiling at him as she covered herself with the blanket.

Chrissy walked through the bungalow asking everyone if they were okay and telling them it was bedtime. Her tee-shirt reached mid-thigh, and by the way her breasts jiggled it was obvious she didn't sleep with a bra. As she made her way back to her room, Kelly followed her swaying ass. There were no panty lines. His cock stiffened knowing she was naked under it.

"She's hot, isn't she?" Tara whispered.

Kelly's head spun around. "Huh?"

"Chrissy. She's hot. We were in camp together when I was your age. She filled out nicely."

"Um, I didn't notice."

"Yeah right!" Tara giggled. "Good night."

"Tara?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we gonna go swimming?"

"Nah, the lake's too cold this time of year."

"Okay. Night."

Kelly lay on his back staring up at the moonlit ceiling. He clamped his eyes shut, not that it helped. It was not his bed. And his bedroom at home had blackout curtains. In the bungalow, there were no curtains to shield the moon's brightness. But that was an excuse. He rolled onto his side and sulked. Why hadn't he said something right away? Now he saw them naked.

A noise caused Kelly to squint his left eye open. A girl wearing a long tee-shirt rested a knee on the far side of Tara's mattress, her red hair pulled off her face in a ponytail, the moonlight illuminating the freckles dotting her nose and cheekbones. Tara was whispering to her, but the other girl's attention was on Kelly. Her piercing stare caused him to remain still and peek through his slit eye.

"Are you sure?" the girl whispered louder than Tara had. Her eyes were glued to Kelly's face.

"C'mon, Steph, she's sleeping. She's just a kid. You know how tired they get."

Stephanie glanced down at Tara, but her eyes darted one last time at Kelly before she climbed onto the bed. As soon as she had, Tara gathered the material of the front of Stephanie's tee-shirt in her fist and wrenched her down, cupping the back of her head with her other hand and guiding her mouth to hers. They kissed for a few moments and then Stephanie jerked away. She glared at Kelly again.

Kelly, watching through lidded eyes, snapped them shut. He remained motionless, fighting the urge to fake a snore. Soon moans caused him to re-open his eyes.

This time it was Tara who broke the kiss, and Kelly caught his breath when she raised Stephanie's tee-shirt to the girl's armpits. The moonlight flooding in from the window spotlighted the two pale breasts and their wide, dark areolas. But Kelly saw them for only an instant. Tara clamped her mouth on one as she dragged the girl down onto her side. Stephanie moaned, holding the back of Tara's head, crushing the other girl's mouth to her breast.

Tara kicked under the blanket and Stephanie assisted by pushing it partway down and then nudging it the rest of the way with her foot. She rolled Tara onto her back and reached between her legs, sliding her hand under the tee-shirt. Tara spread her legs and groaned as she yanked her own tee-shirt to her waist. The two never broke the kiss.

Kelly couldn't take his eyes off Stephanie's hand as it squeezed Tara's pussy over her panties and then slid back and forth. He wormed his blanket to the bridge of his nose and peered over the top with eyes more open, now grateful for the absence of curtains.

With her knees pointing outward and her heels dug into the mattress, Tara humped Stephanie's hand. When her moans got louder, Stephanie clamped her free hand over her mouth. Tara's head whipped from side to side until breaking free.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" she said in a breathy voice.

"Shhh, not so loud."

"I can't help it. Finger me. Make me come."

When Stephanie's hand slid into the front of the panties, Tara's lower body jerked as if hit with a jolt of electricity. Her ass rose off the bed and settled back down. Kelly leaned closer to the edge of his bed with the cover pulled up to his eyes. His attention was on Stephanie's hand moving inside the green panties. Tara cupped her own tits as she writhed on the bed, and then her knees snapped shut. Her butt rose off the mattress and crashed back down, and then rose again, but this time it remained suspended with the muscles on her legs straining as they held Stephanie's hand between them.

Releasing the air in her lungs, Tara dropped onto the bed with legs splayed and pelvis twitching. Then she grabbed Stephanie's forearm and yanked her hand out.

"No more. Too sensitive," she said.

Stephanie rolled onto her side with her head resting on her upturned palm. Her wet fingers glistened in the moonlight as she held them in front of her face, and then she stuffed them into her mouth and sucked noisily.

"You slut," Tara whispered and giggled.

"And you're not?"

"Sit on my face and I'll show you."

Stephanie scampered onto her knees. As she flung her left leg over Tara's head so that she was facing the other girl's feet, her tee-shirt rode up and Kelly noticed the patch of red hair between her thighs. She placed a hand on either side of Tara's legs and, with her head down looking under her body, said, "See anything you like?"

Tara grabbed Stephanie's long tee-shirt and pulled hard. Stephanie dropped onto Tara's face with the tee-shirt draped around her head.

"Oh god yes!" Stephanie said in a loud whisper. She moaned and humped Tara's face.

Stephanie snaked a hand under Tara's butt and snagged the waistband of her panties. She dragged them down to mid-thigh and then Tara bent her legs so that Stephanie could slip the panties over her knees and the rest of the way off. When Stephanie lowered her face between Tara's spread legs, no garment blocked Kelly's view.

Several feet away from the squirming, moaning girls, Kelly reached into his shorts and soon his own hips humped while he stroked his cock. Saliva leaked from the corner of his mouth onto his pillow as he chewed the edge of the blanket to keep quiet.

Stephanie lifted her head, tilting it back with her eyes closed and mouth open. The tip of her tongue rested on her lower lip. Her hips rocked. And then she dropped onto her forearms with her forehead pressed to the mattress between Tara's spread legs.

"Oh god, not that!" Stephanie cried out and raised her butt.

Tara shoved the bottom of Stephanie's tee-shirt out of the way and her face appeared between her legs. "Oops, did my finger slip into your ass?" She giggled.

Stephanie's hips wiggled with urgency. Tara giggled again and grabbed Stephanie's buttocks. She pulled her down. Stephanie moaned and ground her pussy into Tara's face. Kelly couldn't take his eyes off Tara's fingers as they sank into the meaty buttocks as she tried to hold Stephanie still, and then her thumb sunk into the crack. Stephanie grunted, but didn't complain.

Stephanie pushed up on straight arms with her head tilted down, her red ponytail dangling along the far side of her face. Her eyes were clamped shut, her face red, and her jaw clenched. She rocked her hips faster. Then her frantic movements became a slow grinding until her body shuddered and went limp. She collapsed as if the air had been let out of her. With her face turned towards Kelly, she lay with the side of her face on Tara's thigh and eyes closed, panting through parted lips.

"Hey, I can't breathe down here," Tara said, pushing Stephanie's legs to the side.

Kelly clamped his eyes shut as his hips jerked. A second later, he moaned and filled his briefs with gooey semen. When he opened his eyes, it took a few moments to realize Tara was staring at him. He snapped them shut, but when he re-opened them she was still looking. She smiled and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Tara patted Stephanie's butt and said, "Time to go to your own bed."

After climbing off the bed, Stephanie leaned forward and kissed Tara before standing up.

"Man, I needed that," Stephanie said. "I'm going to sleep like a log." She smoothed her tee-shirt and returned to her bed.

Tara turned to Kelly. "Enjoy the show?" He feigned sleep. "I know you saw. I saw you."

Kelly opened his eyes and Tara smiled. "I'm sorry," he said.

"Why?"

"For, um, spying."

"I didn't mind. I got off on it."

"You did?"

"Yeah, and you playing with your pussy, too."

"What!"

"I saw you. It's okay, we all masturbate. It's better when someone else does it, but it's okay to do it yourself. Did you put a finger inside or just rub your clit?"

"Uh, I, uh..."

Tara giggled. See, you are shy. You know who taught me how to do it?"

"Who?"

"Chrissy."

"What! No way!"

"Shh, be quiet. She sure did. If you want, I can teach you."

Kelly was speechless.

"Let's go to sleep," Tara said. "We'll be busy tomorrow. Good night."

"Night."

Kelly rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. In no time he was asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.