Jane and Young Daughters Welcomed in Nigeria - Cover

Jane and Young Daughters Welcomed in Nigeria

Copyright© 2014 by JonathanT

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The white mother and her daughters become absorbed in African flesh.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Interracial  

Welcome to the Peach Corps in Nigeria

I worked in Nigeria in the 1970's 80's and was partially witness to a number of atrocities involving black on white sex. Blacks in power sought out white wives, single mothers, white tourists and unfortunately white children. Unknowing to whites living there or touring, there were predator eyes following them without them knowing just what would be awaiting them on dark streets, their homes or in the workplace.

One would think the Peace Corps would be a safe haven for white women to volunteer and work. Not so. The main stream press has failed to report the many problems with women working in villages in Africa. The following is a report of what happened in a little known village in Africa.

Jane had always wanted to do volunteer work and especially go to Africa. Her husband had died in an accident three year prior and she was regaining her life. He had left her economically well off so she was free to follow her dreams.

Jane had always wanted to go to the African continent. Something about that part of the world was curious to her. She had read National Geographic for years and enamored with tribal cultures. The thought of being in the wild excited her. Little did she know what would await her there.

She received her application approval to join the Peach Corps. Having two young daughters to travel with her were a problem but with support from her congressman ... she was able to still get approval. That was very unusual but somehow she managed to get passports and make the trip.

The plane landed and a new bright career was about to take foil. Jane had finally got her dream beginning and awaited her new job in helping Africans make a better life for themselves.

She and her children were taken by buss to the Pampaida cluster which is located in the northern Nigerian state of Kaduna.

The villagers came out to welcome her and the children. They had little contact with white people other than the hunters and merchants that sometime passed by their village. A black African chief was there upon their arrival.

They were somewhat set back by the beauty of this blonde hair beauty of only 36 years of age. White women were rare indeed in such a remote village.

Jane had a shapely figure and looked much younger. She was stunning and her young daughters were stunning also. The Africans certainly noticed the young daughters. Connie was 16 and Sandra was 14. Both of which were blonde and shapely just as their mother.

The young girls were excited to be with their mom in Africa and were naïve to the stares by the black Africans. The men seem to be breathing hard and approached them with hands touching their bodies. It was cordial, not sexual, but Jane realized that it was perhaps not right.

"Please, do not touch my children" she stressed.

"No problem, Miss Jane. Let me show you to your quarters. We look forward to your teaching our children language and your culture," the notable chief spoke.

The lodging was quite primitive which was thatched huts but had running water. Jane wondered if she made the right decision in bringing her children but with the warm welcome she thought it would be a lifetime experience for them. She had home schooled the girls from an early age and had taught them to be respective of other races. She felt confident that they would embrace this culture and learn from it. Little did she know how they would eventually become absorbed in a black man's culture ... not to mention, lust.

The following several days went very well with Jane teaching. She was really welcomed by this black tribe and given respect for her ability. She felt that she was making a difference in the third world and was encouraged by the results she was seeing. The children as well as the adults responded to her teachings.

Unfortunately, some of the younger tribe bucks were eager to take this white woman and teach her some things. It was noticeable to Jane during the day to see bulges in the loin cloths of younger Africans when she walked around the village. Jane had heard stories of black men with large cocks but was never excited with that. She considered tribal blacks as unclean and that they were savages ... nothing that would excite her.

Upon her third week a tribal celebration of a weeding took place. The ceremony went into the late night. There was a special drink made from herbs and passed around to all who attended. Jane was not one to drink spirits but did so to pacify the natives.

Unknowingly to her, the drink was very potent. After drinking several cups of the liquid, Jane was very woosey. She stumbled back to her hut but not before a couple of black tribal studs stopped her.

Miss Jane, are you okay?" Two very black arms caressed her shoulders and led her away from the hut. They guided her to a grassy knoll just outside the village. Jane was so high she could hardly walk. Didn't matter, the two Africans held her up and then gently placed her body on the grass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.