Toni With an 'I'
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Gay Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Anthony was always different from the other boys -- but as he prepares to start high school, his life is about to change.

Caution: This Gay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

The end of school day announcement came over the speakers during the last period of the day.

"After the voting by all the classes, it has been determined that the end of year school trip will be to Wild Ride Water Park. All students should plan on wearing their swim wear to school on Friday. Busses will leave first thing in the morning and parent pickup for all students will be at 10 PM. The park will be open to only schools for the day - and several of the other area schools will be there also."

An excited roar spread across the school as the announcement was made. All the horny boys excited at the chance to see all the girls in their tiny bikinis - and all the girls (including me) excited to strut and show off in the tiniest of swim wear. The halls were abuzz with excitement with all the girls talking about going to buy new bikinis or talking about the skimpy suit they already owned.

The cheerleaders cornered me wanting to know what I would wear. I told them I had a hot pink bathing suit that I hadn't worn outside yet, and of course they had to go see it. So they grabbed my hand running to their cars for the quick trip to my house. The girls all filled the living room and I got everyone diet cokes - you know "cheerleaders" - before bolting up the stairs to my bedroom to get my suit. I slipped the french cut UjENA one-piece suit up my bare legs and pulled my arms through the holes snugging the suit up my crotch where I carefully tucked everything away. The legs were cut high on my slender hips, the back strip of material pulled into my crack exposing my entire bubble butt to view. The thin material clung to my chest and I looked like most every fourteen year old girl - except for the cheerleaders downstairs who I think starting sprouting their tits in first grade. After checking myself out from all sides in my mirror I went downstairs to show the cheerleaders. I spun around slowly in the semi-circle of girls and as I returned facing forward I noticed the frowns and my chest dropped.

"You can't be serious Toni - a one-piece?" Brittany said to break the silence.

"We got to get this girl a bikini." Candance said grabbing my hand and dragging me back up the stairs to my bedroom with several of the other girls following.

The girls started rummaging through my closet and drawers pulling out little lace thong panties and tossing them to me along with a school girl costume skirt and lace socks with shiny Mary-Jane stripper shoes.

"I ... I ... I can't wear this to the mall -it's ... it's ... it's a costume – my bottom will be showing" I protested.

"Shut up..." Candance snapped " ... or you wont get any panties to wear under it.", I knew better than to argue with these girls and just accepted that I would be walking around the mall dressed like a slut with my tight bottom exposed. As we piled into the SUV I realized that all the girls were wearing jeans and t-shirts and sneakers - except me. As we drove, the girls were all working their iPhones calling all the boys from school to let them know what I was doing. I suddenly realized this was not a good idea as the SUV screeched to a halt in the parking lot and we all piled out with two of the girls taking my hands before I could even straighten my little skirt, dragging me through the parking lot toward the mall entrance. The mall was packed with kids after school and it seemed they were all watching my bare butt peeking from under the short skirt as my hips swished back and forth with the pace the girls had set. I could hear my heels clicking on the tile floor and numerous cat whistles and comments from the boys milling around the concourse.

The girls zig-zagged around the mall with me in tow, moving from one shop to the next, not finding the proper swimsuit they thought I needed. All through this ordeal I was sent off to changing rooms to try on various styles with one or two of the girls always coming back as I changed to open the changing room door or pull back the curtain to check on my progress, exposing me to anyone in the store. Many times they would walk away leaving the changing room open as I hurriedly dressed or undressed if full view of other customers.

At each stop I stood quietly in the middle of the store knowing the bottom of my butt was on display to the other shoppers as the whole group of cheerleaders rummaged through the racks of bikinis pulling out one after another holding them up in front of me before shaking their collective heads and putting it back.

"OHMYGAWD Toni, you look adorable!" a voice squealed from behind me as hands tugged at my skirt and fingers danced across my exposed bottom.

I spun on my toes and found myself staring into dark eyes of Crystal, the female sales clerk that helped my mom push me deeper into this then I ever imagined. The cheerleaders all looked up from the racks of bikinis to see who was squealing my name.

"How do you know Toni?" Candance asked, her eyes studying Crystal. "Who is this girl, Toni?"

"This is ... ummm..."my mind went blank as Crystal interrupted.

"Oh, I"m Crystal - I work here – I helped Toni and his mom pick out his first panties." Crystal blurted out as I blushed hearing her tell all the cheerleaders my mom picked out my panties.

"In fact..." Crystal giggled as she lifted the front of my skirt letting her fingers caress the lace panties, "These are ones I picked out for him! I just loved the way they showed off his bubble butt." she said as she lifted my short skirt, exposing my lace panties, front and back completely.

"What are you guys looking for today?" Crystal continued, " ... you know Toni came in this store with his mom an adorable boy and left here a hot little girl. He was running around back and forth between the racks and the changing room bare ass naked even!"

Candance's eyes lit up at the sound of that before saying "Toni needs a tiny bikini for the school water park trip on Friday - can you help us find something?" "You guys are in the teens bikinis - what you need are back here in the tween's section – they will fit his body so much much better" Crystal said taking my hand and dragging me with the pack of cheerleaders back deeper in the store. The cheerleaders and Crystal started rummaging through the rack and I was given several styles to try on and Crystal led me off to changing rooms.

"My god Toni, you are adorable." Crystal whispered. "You never called me like you promised"

I stammered an apology as Crystal opened a changing room and stood there as I reached for the curtain.

"Oh, no no no Toni, it stays open and you are walking all the way across the store in each one" Crystal added as I blushed seeing how crowded the store was this afternoon. I stripped out of my clothes and pulled on the first bikini, feeling how the bottoms hugged my butt and tiny top cupped by budding breast mounds. I blushed as I looked in the mirror and saw the juvenile pattern and realized Sponge Bob's mouth was right at my boiclitty. I immediately knew Crystal had chosen this one for my embarrassment

"Go show your friends" Crystal announced as she followed me across the store.

The cheerleaders looked up and I saw the displeasure painted on their faces as Crystal laughed behind me. "Take that fuckin suit off right now!" Candance demanded and I turned to head back to the changing room. Crystal stopped me and held out her hand for the bikini. I looked into her eyes horrified and after pausing briefly, I untied the top and handed it to Crystal before pulling the bottoms down my legs and scampering back to the safety of the changing room. After trying on a million unacceptable bikinis, Crystal puled out a hot pink string bikini.

"This bikini is imported from Rio." Crystal said as she handed the tiny unlined patches of material to me. I took the bright fluorescent cloth from her outstretched hand and scurried back to the changing room. Standing in the small cubical I pulled the tiny bottoms up my smooth legs tucking my cock and balls behind the thin material snugging the bottoms up feeling the back slip between my cheeks. I turned to look at the back in the mirror and gasped seeing at least three-quarters of my bottom exposed and the pink material disappearing between my cheeks. I bent down too retrieve the triangle top from the floor feeling the bottoms snug up even further. The tiny top clung to my small tittie mounds and my nipples hardened, pressing against the material as I tied the bows behind my back and neck. One last look in the mirror and I went to face Crystal and cheerleaders.

"That bikini looks fucking awesome Toni!" Candance exclaimed jumping up and down "Turn around I gotta see that ass."

I turned, letting the pack of girls ogle my butt given a little wiggle. The girls all clapped and Crystal told me to give her the bikini so she could ring it up at the register while the group sent me back to the dressing room naked and blushing to change back into my clothes.

By the time I returned fully "dressed" to the group in my too short skirt and Mary-Jane heels, they were all waiting for me out front of the store in the mall corridor. Crystal grabbed my hand as I passed giving me a huge hug as I felt her hands slip under my skirt and squeeze both bare butt cheeks.

"I envy you with being so free to be like you are," she whispered. "there are a few clubs I have to get you into - I am so dying to go out with you."

Candance grabbed my hand and led me back into the mall toward the food court where I found a group of the football players waiting for our arrival. There eyes immediately went to my short skirt and bare legs hungrily devouring my exposed body.

"Toni got the cutest bikini for the school trip," the girls all blurted as Candance added "show them Toni – all the boys want to see."

I reached into the bag to the pull out the bikini when Candance interrupted, "They want to see it on you Toni – go to the bathroom and put it on and come back."

I looked across the crowded food court with dismay knowing the restrooms were at the far end and I would have to walk back through the crowd in this obscenely tiny bikini. Candance saw the pitiful look on my face and with a quick nod, dispatched me to go change.

"Beth, go with Toni and bring his clothes back here so he won't have to worry about anyone stealing them." I heard Candance say as I turned from the group and started walking through the crowded food court toward the restrooms.

Beth walked with me to the restrooms and led me into the girls bathroom, removing the tiny pile of brightly colored string and material from it's bag and placing it on the counter while I reached down to remove my heels.

"Oh no Toni - leave those on," Beth scolded. "You will look like a fashion model in your heels and bikini."

I blushed even more deeply and slowly began removing my clothes. As I got to my little lace panties the restroom door opened and four younger teen girls walked in looking at Beth and me.

"C'mon Toni, let's go." Beth ordered as the four girls stared at me.

"B ... B ... But..." I stammered looking back and forth between Beth and the girls.

"Just fuckin do it." Beth snarled impatiently.

I bit my lower lip and took a deep breath sliding the panties down my legs and handing them to Beth who stuffed them in the bag and turned and left me alone with the four young girls as I stood naked in just my heels in a public women's restroom in the mall.

"Ohmygawd ... I saw you before – you are ... a ... boy!" one of the tweens exclaimed.

I blushed even darker red and reached for the bikini bottoms abandoned on the counter trying desperately to cover that fact. In my haste to cover up, I put the bottoms on backwards and had to slide them back down my legs, balancing precariously while teetering on my heels, exposing myself to these young girls again as the four sets of eyes stared at my naked body, fixated on my hairless balls and cock.

"I'm ... I'm ... I'm really s ... s ... sorry." I stammered as I tried to regain some lost modesty as the audience of four giggled. I smoothed the bottoms and tucked myself into the tiny crotch of the bikini bottoms before reaching for the top and tying around my waist before spinning it around to my back and pulling the neck tie over my head. The thin material clung to my boy-titties and my nipples hardened and pushed against the material. I took a quick assessment in the mirror before turning and walking out of the bathroom and making my way through the gauntlet of stares and whispered comments back to waiting group. My heels clicked loudly on the tile floor calling even more attention to me as I arrived at the group

"What a fuckin faggot!" Rick exclaimed, the first of the group to acknowledge my arrival.

"Turn around Toni, let them see your ass." Candance called out as I obediently turned knowing at least three-quarters of my butt was exposed to everyone in the food court. I felt a hand slap my bare ass bottom and the group chortled behind me. After about twenty minutes of being exhibited, teased and tormented, Candance handed the bag of my clothes and with a flip of her hand shushed me off to the restrooms to change back to my "regular" clothes.

I moved through the crowded food court, my hips swaying from side to side, my hard nipples straining at the thin material and my little bare bottom wiggling as I walked in my heels. I was glad to find the restroom empty. I reached into the bag and sorted my few articles of clothing and panicked when I didn't find my panties in the bag of clothes. I desperately searched around hoping they were stuck inside the skirt or on the floor before realizing this had to be Candance's doing. I stripped off the bikini and pulled my skirt up my legs gasping as I realized just how short this skirt would be and with no panties under it there was a good chance that I will be showing. I tied the semi sheer top under my tiny boi titties, fluffed my hair and tossed the bikini into the shopping bag and walked out of the restroom. As I approached the group I realized that the cheerleaders were gone and I saw Rick twirling my panties on his finger. The five football players taunted me with catcalls bringing even more attention to my arrival. I was beckoned over to sit on Mike's lap. Has I lowered myself to his lap, his hands went up my waist to cup my breast mounds pinching my nipples. I squirmed on his lap, feeling my already short skirt slide farther up my thighs.

"I am gonna fuck you right her faggot ... right in the food court." he growled in my ear, "we all are!"

I shook my head from side to side as his hands moved around my waist then down to slide up my bare thighs. His hands pushed my body up and forward above his lap as he worked his cock out his jeans, hidden by my skirt.

"Please no ... please ... not here" I begged, "take me anywhere and I will do whatever you want..." feeling the head of his cock poke between my tight ass cheeks, rooting for my puckered hole.

"We want to fuck you right here in front of everyone fag" he said pulling me down on his rigid pole feeling the head push inside me. My eyes and mouth flew open as the cock burrowed deeper and deeper until I felt my bare bottom resting on his denim covered thighs. I looked desperately at the other men watching intently as he bounced me slightly. I moaned softly and twisted my hips grinding down on the cock buried deep inside. I squeezed my hungry boicunt and heard the cock's owner moan as his snake spit it's load, filling my fuckhole. As the man behind me recovered he pushed my body forward and up to disengage, letting my body and skirt hide the hurried return his cock to the anonymity of his pants. I was not so lucky as I was passed to the man at his right finding my legs straddling Brads legs, my knees spread about 12 inches apart as I felt hands push me forward with a hard cock pressed against my bare bottom as his large hands pulled me back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.