Toni With an 'I' - Cover

Toni With an 'I'

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Chapter 8

Gay Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Anthony was always different from the other boys -- but as he prepares to start high school, his life is about to change.

Caution: This Gay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

"Toni ... Toni ... come with." Brittany, the head cheerleader called as she grabbed my hand and the six cheerleaders led me into the girls bathroom.

Surprisingly, all these weeks of being a "girl" and I had never entered any of the girls restrooms. The girls were all talking at once as I tried not to look around too much. The cheerleaders were spinning me around commenting on my little mini skirt and how it hugged my hips and butt. I knew the guys were always checking out my ass and making comments but had no idea the girls were too.

"We want to take you shopping at the mall." Brandy bubbled.

"You have so many cute clothes - we want to help you find some more." Sparkle added.

"Please, please, please come with us Toni - it will be fun." Brittany begged. "The Junior Varsity team is playing tonight so the JV cheerleaders will be cheering and so we are free tonight ... please, please, please... ?"

I was kinda enjoying the attention of girls as they had mostly shunned me in school. I probably agreed more to escape the girls bathroom as I was feeling really uncomfortable being there then just thinking of spending time with a bunch of the popular girls in school.

"Ok - sure it will be fun." I finally agreed...

All the girls seemed really excited that I would go to the mall with them - but as soon as I got away and was back in the halls with all the guys molesting me, I started getting scared. What should I wear?????

I rushed home after school, my mind racing through my wardrobe. I must have tried on 57 outfits before deciding on a tight baby doll top that left my flat tummy bare and hugged my padded a-cup bra covered tits, a tight stretchy mini skirt and four inch heeled pumps and I was out the door as two of the girls pulled into the driveway.

Brandy swung open the passenger door of the sporty two seater Miata and told me to hop on her lap. Her hands were on my smooth legs and I felt her bare legs beneath mine.

"I hope you are ready for some adventures, little slutty!" Brandy hissed as her fingers rubbed my already hard cock under the thin cover of my panties as I squirmed on her lap.

The tires screeched as we slid into the parking space at the Coastland Mall. As I hopped out of the Miata and tugged my short skirt down, I noticed the parking lot was packed, which meant the mall would be crowded. Brandy grabbed my hand and practically skipped into the mall. There waiting near the door were the rest of the varsity cheerleaders. I was in heaven surrounded by all the most popular girls in school, all talking at once.

We bounced around the mall, the girls leading the way from store to store, dragging me along - panties and bras in Victoria's Secret, short skirts in Wet Seal and cute shorts in Hot Topic. Each time I went to a dressing room I was always accompanied by one or two of the girls who helped me strip followed by a modeling session in the store for the collected group. With arms full of bags of outfits, Brandy grabbed my hand and lead me across the mall concourse to the pet store with all the girls hopping up and down squealing and clapping to see the puppies. Brandy had another idea though ... as she led me to the wall of dog collars. The girls, all talking at once, chose a 3/4" wide pink leather collar from the large selection. As I stood there, Brandy fastened the collar around my neck as the rest of the cheerleaders watched my now famous blush spread across my skin. The leather fit snugly around my neck and Brandy ordered me to go to the counter and pay for the collar making the checkout girl scan the price label as I wore the collar. With the collected group standing back, I moved to the counter as the young sales girl looked at me.

"I would like to buy this collar, please." I whispered.

The sales girl reached up letting her soft fingers brush against my skin as she pulled at the tag.

"You will have to take off the collar so I can scan it." she announced for all to hear.

"I am not allowed." I whispered after looking at the frown on Brandy's face.

"Then just lean forward over the counter." She replied as she pulled me forward by the collar.

As I bent farther down across the counter, I felt the short skirt slide up my legs exposing my bubble butt and thong panties. The sales girl took her time getting the scan, fumbling with the tag. I sensed she knew she was prolonging my embarrassment as the store, filled with shopping families watched the show and observed my humiliation.

"Everyone in the store is looking at your cute butt Toni!" She whispered as she held the collar. "You are the hottest "girl" in school. Do you need a leash to go with that collar?"

I was shocked to hear her use my name and I sensed Brandy had set me up, but there was nothing I could do to keep from exposing myself. I stammered a reply as one of the cheerleaders moved forward snapping the end of a leash onto the D-ring of the collar. The sales girl grasped the leash and tugged me back down face first to the scanner as my skirt rose higher, further exposing my bare ass and panties to everyone watching the spectacle. Brandy stepped forward and took the leash loop and pulled me from the line as I stumbled on my heels trying to keep up and pull my short skirt down to cover my wiggling ass as we scooted through the mall.

The group rounded the corner and entered the food court heading to the center where a group of the football layers were sitting. My heart sank as they started with the faggot comments and slapped and groped my butt. The afternoon of being with the girls had ended as my leash was handed to Billy Capone and he jerked the leash and tapped his thighs for me to sit on his lap.

"Straddle me faggot!" Billy demanded as he slapped my still exposed butt as tried to sit on his lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.