Toni With an 'I' - Cover

Toni With an 'I'

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Chapter 6

Gay Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Anthony was always different from the other boys -- but as he prepares to start high school, his life is about to change.

Caution: This Gay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

"So your dad says you are worthless faggot? my uncle Rick said looking down at me.

I bit my lower lip and nodded having heard my dad's words so often. We were standing in the middle of the camp site deep in the woods. My uncle Rick smiled at me, making me feel uncomfortable as I stood in front of our tent looking around at the clearing which had obviously been used before for camping. At least space for six or seven tents outlined the edge of the remote clearing with a large fire ring in the middle. I fidgeted on my feet shifting my weight back and forth, my small frame clothed in my jeans, t-shirt and sneakers not sure exactly what Uncle Rick had in mind - but I was glad we were alone in the woods.

"Give me your fucking clothes faggot" I heard my uncle bellow as my eyes grew wide trying to understand the command. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Listen let's get something straight right now ... you will obey any order that I or anyone else gives you this weekend or there WILL BE hell to pay! Understand? Now GIVE ME those fucking clothes"

"B ... b ... but what will I wear" I stammered unsure of what was happening.

"Don't worry 'bout that little girlie - I got that covered" my uncle sneered.

Watching the fire in my uncle's eyes grow I slowly stepped on the back of my left sneaker with right foot and kicked it to the side before repeating it with the right, trying to avoid my uncles burning glare. Reaching up to grab the neck of my t-shirt pulling that over my head as my entire body shook, clutching the cotton cloth in my fingers

"pl ... pl ... pl ... please Uncle Rick..." I tried to reason with my dad's brother, terrified to pull my jeans down and reveal the pink Barbie panties I just remembered I wore hidden beneath. Although half the free world seemed to know he was a femboi fag - he was hoping his uncle was not yet aware.

"If you don't want me to take my belt to that tight sissy ass of yours - you will get those clothes off and bring them to me NOW!" Uncle Rick threatened reaching for the belt around his waist. "If I have to take them off your ass - you WILL be sorry! Remember what I told you about obeying."

Those words still bounced around my confused brain. Uncle Rick had never spoken to me like this before - I was sure he said "anyone" earlier too. With tears streaming down my cheeks I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my slender legs.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, you got girlie panties on - your dad was right about you, you are a worthless faggot. Oh and as cute as you look in those I have something better for you so strip faggot and bring it all here to me!" Uncle Rick laughed as he watched my Barbie panties as I slid the them down my legs and gathered the discarded clothes carrying the bundle to Uncle Rick ... He took my clothes from me and went to the trunk of his car retrieving a small plastic bag and tossing my clothes in before slamming it shut. Returning where I stood motionless, my hands covering my hairless cock and ball.

Rick walked up to me slapping my hands away "Don't you ever cover up an part of your faggot body" as he circled around behind me as I stood trembling naked in the clearing. I felt his hand roughly grab my tight boy-butt and moan loudly before reaching around and wrapping his fingers around my cock and ball sack and squeezing, making me suck my breath in loudly as I lifted onto my toes trying to relieve some of the pressure on my aching balls as his hot breath hissed in my ear.

"This is only a taste of the pain you will experience if you forget for one single second the rules around here" my Uncle whispered as I danced from the pain. "From now on faggot, you address me and any other male as Sir - understand?"

I nodded my head, breathing deeply when suddenly I felt his hand squeeze my balls tighter making me squeal in pain "I didn't hear you faggot".

"Yes Sir ... yes Sir YES SIR!" I stammered as my uncle held out a plastic grocery bag for me.

Uncle Rick finally let go of my testicles and stepped back watching me peer into the bag. What greeted my eyes was a tiny ball of lace, flowery shorts and a pink crop top with lettering across the front. Setting the bag on the ground I reached in and pulled the lace ball from inside, shaking it to reveal an almost transparent lace thong panty. Desperately looking at Uncle Rick hoping this cruel joke was almost over. The glare looking back at me, dripping with smug superiority told me this was far from over and not another prank my dad had set up in hopes of shaming out my femininity. Stepping into one leg hole then the other and slowly pulling the sheer lace panties up my legs, tucking my still smarting ball sack and cock into the tiny pouch, gasping as I felt my small cock harden inside.

"Oh my God the fucking queer homo loves his girlie panties" my uncle mocked as his large hand reached out, pawing at the lace encased cock and balls "Just look at the faggot's little boi-clitty getting all hard. Fuck will you look at that - your cock is leaking fag juice and not a hair on your body - you are gonna be one popular little cock slut this weekend."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.