Toni With an 'I' - Cover

Toni With an 'I'

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Chapter 5

Gay Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Anthony was always different from the other boys -- but as he prepares to start high school, his life is about to change.

Caution: This Gay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

The announcement chime rang out of the school PA system near the end of sixth period and Principal Davis' voice filled the air.

"Attention ... attention! We will be having an informative assembly during the last period of class today. The males will go to the auditorium, while the females will proceed to the gymnasium. All students are required to attend their respective assemblies. Thank you..."

A few seconds after the announcement, the bell rang and we all collected our stuff and headed toward out respective designated locations. The halls were abuzz with speculation of content of the assembly with the halls getting crowded with boys as we approached the auditorium doors. Of course in the tight confines, I felt anonymous hands grabbing at my butt. We filed into the auditorium and the noise level was high as Principal Davis walked out on to the stage.

"Ok ... OK ... everyone take your seats and quiet down ... QUIET DOWN PLEASE! We have alot to cover here." he said waving his hand. "As many of you are aware we have had some interesting changes to our ... ummmm ... student body this year. Anthony, can you please come up on stage?"

I gasped when I realized this assembly was about me and as I reluctantly stood the room broke out in catcalls.

"COCK SUCKING FAGGOT."

"CUMBUCKET"

"FAGGOT SLUT"

As I mounted the stage, Principal Davis raised his hand to quiet the room and as the noise subsided he started.

"First of all, Anthony wishes to be go by the name "Toni" ... with an "i". I am sure after today's assembly, there will be several other names he will be going by..."

I looked back at Principal Davis as I stood before the rowdy group as more obscene names were hurled at me before he quieted them down again.

"I want to go over some definitions here. Many of which pertain to the names you have been using today. Anthony ... I mean Toni - please correct me if I say anything that is not 100% accurate." He said looking at me before continuing. "Toni is what is know as a "queer faggot cock-slut femboi" and lets break that down. A femboi is a young boy who presents extensive feminine mannerisms and actions often blurring the line between a boy and a girl. They can be confused with a cross dresser, but it usually refers to boys at very young age or in their teens. Toni is not a cross dresser - he is a femboi. I am sure you have all seen how cute he is over the

last two days." he added as I blushed fiercely on the stage "and I am sure we all will be treated to many more adorable outfits."

I don't think any of you football player jock types would ever wear snug little short shorts with the cuffs rolled up." Principal Davis said pointing at me making me fidget and the auditorium erupt in laughter, cheering and crude remarks.

"Now, the next term is "queer" which basically means Toni is gay and when you add "cock-slut" it means Toni only wants guys cocks - is that right Toni?" he said as he looked my way. I slowly nodded my head as I realized my little cock was straining at my shorts and I fought the urge to run from the stage.

"And lastly, the word faggot..." Principal Davis continued " ... is normally a derogatory slur but in this instance it means Toni lusts after cocks and will do anything ... absolutely anything for your cocks."

"Now some of you may be concerned about becoming ... well ... a faggot. Well I can assure you if you aren't yet, you won't be. Toni's mom told me he started wearing girl's panties when he was nine and I am sure he will tell you he wasn't like all you boys then - right Toni?"

Humiliated I stood before every male in the school and admitted it all. But little did I know at the time this assembly was just getting started.

"Let's show the boys what all this means Toni - shall we?" Mr. Davis said with a smile. "Take off those girlie shorts and faggot crop top and show the boys your queer little girlie panties."

I stared at Principal Davis both shocked and panicked as his words sunk in. He wanted me to strip in front of every boy in school, let them see me wearing my panties and confirm to any that had no idea about me that I was in fact every thing Principal Davis had just said. This was even worse than my dad's adventure in my front yard where only a handful of neighborhood kids saw me - and here I would be a constrained with these raging hormone monsters. Reaching up, pulling my arms through the sleeve holes and lifting my top over my head, standing in front of the auditorium full of screaming males - calling me names with catcalls. As I looked at Mr. Davis with pleading eyes he returned my gaze with an impatient nod to continue and I unbuttoned my shorts wiggling out of the snug fit, drawing my panties briefly down with the denim before grabbing the thin waistband and pulling them back up. As I stepped out of the shorts, I stood there in the middle of the stage in my "Dora the Explorer" panties blushing.

"For the next part of this demonstration Toni will need a volunteer." Mr. Davis said shielding his eyes from the glaring stage lights as peered out into the auditorium. "Mr. Capone, will you join us on stage please?"

Billy Capone was the star quarterback and captain of the football team and no one would dare accuse him of being gay. Billy had already cornered me in the hall and dragged me into the locker room earlier today feeding me his cock and balls while most of his posse watched and cheered him on.

"Toni ... I want you to get on your knees and take Mr. Capones' cock from his jeans and show the assembly how much you love sucking cock." Principal Davis said to the roar of the assembled male school population.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.