Toni With an 'I'
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Gay Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Anthony was always different from the other boys -- but as he prepares to start high school, his life is about to change.

Caution: This Gay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

The rest of the weekend went well. As well as might be expected. Dad was furious about my haircut ... I mean, style, and mostly just growled his displeasure at me with unintelligible cuss words. School was about to start on Monday and I spent my free time running around the neighborhood wearing "boy" clothes – jeans and t-shirts. Of course going outside always brought about teasing from all the boys and girls including being pantsed to see that I had on my girlie panties.

Mom wanted me to wear one of my new sun dresses for the first day of classes and we chose the light blue sun dress with the tiny spaghetti straps. I barely ate dinner and dad disappeared till after I went to bed.

I woke up early and my tummy was doing loop-e-loops. I took a shower and shaved my entire body from my chin down and rubbed lotion into my skin making it nice and soft. I worked on my hair like Molly showed me, brushing it out and adding some gentle curls and it was looking pretty good I thought. I slipped back to my room avoiding my dad and got dressed pulling on a pale blue pair of bikini panties that matched some of the blue flowers on the dress and decided to paint my toes to match. Sitting on the floor in my panties I painted each toe nail carefully adding a clear dryer layer coat before pulling on my dress and and adjusting the straps. I looked at my appearance in the mirror and noticed the dress seemed much shorter then when we bought it. Waiting till I heard my dad leave for work, I walked down to the kitchen where mom was waiting.

You look absolutely beautiful, baby." my mom gushed. Taking my hand, my mom led me back up stairs saying "Just a few touches before you walk out into your new world."

My mom brushed on some light makeup across my cheeks, some blue highlights for my eyes and added two berets to my hair. Then she coated my lips with a pale pink lip gloss adding "those boys are going to go wild for you honey."

"Mommmmmm..." I whined adding "This dress is shorter - I will never pass dress code."

"Don't worry about that honey. I checked and the dress code says GIRL'S dresses can't be shorter than the tips of the their fingers with arms extended. I spoke to Principal Davis and he agreed there is no dress code for you. The bus will be here any minute honey. You need to get started as Toni with an i." my mom cooed bringing me back to reality. What the fuck was I doing????

"Mom, I can't do this – everyone at school knows Anthony." I said anxiously.

"Not everyone - some will only know Toni," she replied "and you look absolutely adorable and there is the lip gloss in your backpack to freshen up during the day." she added.

Mom handed me a little pink backpack at the door, kissed my cheek and sent me out to complete my transformation with no possible chance of turning back. My friends at the bus stop gasped as I turned the corner as all eyes followed my long bare legs from my strappy sandals up to the hem of my sun dress barely concealing my little blue panties continuing up to my face with blue eye liner accenting my blue eyes and shiny pink lips.

"Ohmygod, Tony is dressed like a girl." I heard a female voice whispering behind me.

"He's a fucking faggot." my best friend Jimmy said loud enough for everyone to hear as they all laughed. I blushed hearing the chatter all around me as I stood with my hip jutting to the side with my one foot forward and leg slightly bent - and I was the topic of it all.

I climbed up into the bus realizing all the bus was totally quiet and all eyes were on me. I moved down the isle looking for a seat when suddenly I was pulled into a seat and squeezed between two older boys. Their hands were on my legs pulling them apart while I tried to hold them together. "Damn not a hair on these legs and so fucking smooth. Roger said you were a faggot but when you walked on this bus I almost came. He said you were coming to our school. I talked to him last night and he asked if I know you - told me about you in the front yard in girlie panties a few weeks ago. You got your panties on now faggot?"

"Yes" I stammered

"Let's see queer boy." said the boy on the right side as his fingers pulled the hem of my dress up as I fought to maintain my modesty.

"Please no ... please..." I begged. "We are almost to school." I pleaded

"So if we weren't close to school you would, fag?" he sneered.

"Oh god no ... no no no ... no." I begged

Just then the bus lurched to a stop and I glanced out the window seeing the yard full of my classmates - all about to witness my coming out debut. I sat motionless until the boys on either side of me broke me from trance as their hands started up my smooth legs. "Lets go faggot - the school is about to see what exactly you are and I really hope you are ready for how this new life will be around here. A freshman fag"

The first boy slid out of the seat and moved back while the second pushed me to get me moving. I walked down the narrow isle with the two boys close behind me.

"God look at that ass and the queer little wiggle as he walks." one said loudly.

The whispers, gasps and giggles surrounded me and I wanted to disappear. My coming out was complete as all my friends now had "Toni". I was no longer a 14 year old boy - I was forever from now on a gay faggot boi-girl. As I moved through the crowd someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the center of a group of older boys. I squealed as hands pawed at my body with me finally breaking away hearing the cat calls of the boys as I wiggled my butt and walked away.

"HEY FAGGOT GET THAT SISSY ASS OVER HERE!" Roger yelled when he saw me break away from the group and walk into the school yard from the bus ramp. I froze as my gaze focused on the large group of classmates against the building. Most of the group I didn't recognize but as I made my way toward the group I watched with horror as it swelled in numbers. I was soon surrounded and swallowed by the crowd.

"I never fuckin dreamed you would actually come to school showing your fag side. But now that you have, it's time to show all your school chums the real you." Roger sneered as I cowered. "Give me that little girl backpack and did you remember your girl panties sissy-boi?" he hissed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.